PDA

View Full Version : Shop info CBD Style Massage

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

curiousgeorge1023
23-03-2023, 08:48 PM
curious with these place. How much does it cost for a really good time? Part 2 and possibly part 3?

Raybo
23-03-2023, 08:52 PM
curious with these place. How much does it cost for a really good time? Part 2 and possibly part 3?

Me too. Will get there eventually. Part 2 included in admission fee, part 3 sounds like $100 extra.

angushui
23-03-2023, 09:46 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows if Maco do BBBJ and CIM? thanks

grudgory
23-03-2023, 10:41 PM
Some girls even charging upwards of $150. May as well go to Ginza...

woodland
23-03-2023, 11:20 PM
so $155 for 45mins with BBBJ (DATY if you don't mind) and some pu55y sliding (not always).
and $100 to $150 for FS.

so $255 to $305 for 45mins of complete service.

This is expensive, but not priced incorrectly.

For 45mins:

Ginza $240 - $270 25-30yo full time WL (asian)
CBD Massage $255 - $305 20-25yo part time ML (asian)
MOC/KMP $450 - $550 20-25yo part time WL (asian)
ScarletBlue $500 - $1000 20-30yo part time WL (cauc)

Thf602
24-03-2023, 10:27 AM
Anyone tried Mimi or maco?

Truenoakina
24-03-2023, 08:53 PM
Maco does BBBJ, pussy slide, CIM and Part 3 for extra. Was a very pleasant experience. she is my go-to girl now. So friendly and not shy too.

Ps: her perfume is very nice, my scent memory gives me hard on right now lol

Kess
24-03-2023, 09:36 PM
Has anyone tried Aya? Is that her real photo?

Nthnrr
25-03-2023, 11:28 AM
Have had a few visits here lately. Can recommend Arisa and Mimi. Both my last 2 visits were however, complete duds, Misa and Chiyo, cbj’s, gave the appearance they didn’t want to be there. Appears the quality control is dropping and not worth the extra when compared to what you pay elsewhere.

Sexkniight
25-03-2023, 01:59 PM
Maco does BBBJ, pussy slide, CIM and Part 3 for extra. Was a very pleasant experience. she is my go-to girl now. So friendly and not shy too.

Sounds nice, will need to visit her soon.
Was pussy slide and cim extra or part of the upfront rate?
How much extra was FS?

Sadlesson
25-03-2023, 04:18 PM
I find the age 20-25 refers to maybe half the girls not really all give or take asians look younger in general

Sly22
25-03-2023, 04:22 PM

Hey TNK

Just picking up on the perfume, is it very strong? A bit concerned about not being able to wash off. I believe Sua had a bit of an issue with strong perfume a while back but she stopped wearing it.

Cheers

Vader
25-03-2023, 05:37 PM
Hey TNK

Just picking up on the perfume, is it very strong? A bit concerned about not being able to wash off. I believe Sua had a bit of an issue with strong perfume a while back but she stopped wearing it.

Cheers

Don't worry as quite a few men wear female perfume and vice versa

didaswiwaw
26-03-2023, 04:14 PM
Some girls even charging upwards of $150. May as well go to Ginza...

The way I see it when you get a dud punt you only lose $135-$185, where as with ginza a dud punt will cost you $180-$330. Ofc when you have chemistry with a girl you might need to pay more than Ginza, but at that point you will not think about how much you're spending. You should mix it up because brothel will always have more comfy bed, private bathroom, bigger room, etc.

chemistry84
26-03-2023, 06:46 PM
so $155 for 45mins with BBBJ (DATY if you don't mind) and some pu55y sliding (not always).
and $100 to $150 for FS.

so $255 to $305 for 45mins of complete service.

This is expensive, but not priced incorrectly.

For 45mins:

Ginza $240 - $270 25-30yo full time WL (asian)
CBD Massage $255 - $305 20-25yo part time ML (asian)
MOC/KMP $450 - $550 20-25yo part time WL (asian)
ScarletBlue $500 - $1000 20-30yo part time WL (cauc)

Frankly CBD is not worth the money if you're after full service. Better at other shops. It's only good for BBBJ and CIM and as others have pointed - some of the girls doing CBJ and giving the notion they don't want to be there. It's definitely going downhill.

chemistry84
26-03-2023, 06:47 PM
Have had a few visits here lately. Can recommend Arisa and Mimi. Both my last 2 visits were however, complete duds, Misa and Chiyo, cbj’s, gave the appearance they didn’t want to be there. Appears the quality control is dropping and not worth the extra when compared to what you pay elsewhere.

Agreed - I tried Misa and she was a massive dud. Complete waste of time.

Soton
27-03-2023, 10:24 AM
I find the age 20-25 refers to maybe half the girls not really all give or take asians look younger in general

You can add 5 years to most of the posted ages but Ayumi who has left was as young as claimed. So there are a few.

For example I saw Thai May who I doubt will work a second shift. Listed as 20 but is mid 20's.
Excellent massage and fucking fantastic BBBJ with plenty of slurping and eye contact but she did not want to be there.

Azzkikr
27-03-2023, 11:53 AM
I think maybe she was trying it out. I tried her once too and I agree bloodytastic bbbj.

krnboy
28-03-2023, 11:11 PM
You mean the old Korean B2B place? I have many great memories there from at least 15 years ago. I can’t even remember the name of the place.

Chequers or some shit wasn't it?

loverboy
31-03-2023, 10:29 PM
Called to book maco today for mid day, the guy on the phone says OK, then when I went there they say she doesn't start till 4pm......WTH telephone dude!

Only Sua was free at the time, so I went with it, could be worse I guess

tcrawford
01-04-2023, 05:53 PM
Only Sua was free at the time, so I went with it, could be worse I guess

Sounds like you got an upgrade, Maco's pics don't look that great.

loverboy
01-04-2023, 10:52 PM
I heard good things about Maco, and wanted to experience them myself, we all know Sua is great but doesn't offer much

sukeong
02-04-2023, 03:57 PM
Sua is taken for granted these days. Just think of it this way, you got great service from hot young pretty K-pop type ML who starts nude from beginning session, with body slide, with bbbj, with kissing.
Any other Korean ML from different shops unlikely to give you same service. Case in point,
I just tried a shop for first time last week since I was lazy and it is nearby compared to CBD, the korean ML I chose was tall, reasonably pretty, great body but utterly rubbish service compared to Sua. No gfe, no kissing, no bbbj, bodyslide for her just means 30seconds of lightly pressing her fake boobs on my back. And it cost me $170 in total. I could have saved that money and use it seeing Sua when I go to the city. And have a much much better time.
Yes you are correct.
It definitely could be worse. For my case, it was much worse.

Defqon888
02-04-2023, 05:36 PM
Sua is taken for granted these days. Just think of it this way, you got great service from hot young pretty K-pop type ML who starts nude from beginning session, with body slide, with bbbj, with kissing.
Any other Korean ML from different shops unlikely to give you same service. Case in point,
I just tried a shop for first time last week since I was lazy and it is nearby compared to CBD, the korean ML I chose was tall, reasonably pretty, great body but utterly rubbish service compared to Sua. No gfe, no kissing, no bbbj, bodyslide for her just means 30seconds of lightly pressing her fake boobs on my back. And it cost me $170 in total. I could have saved that money and use it seeing Sua when I go to the city. And have a much much better time.
Yes you are correct.

Good point. Makes a lot of sense.

bonpopp
02-04-2023, 05:40 PM
Yes you are correct.

Totally agree. Now consider paying twice as much too if you were actually in Korea! With all things considered, CBD does deliver reasonably well against the alternatives.

loverboy
02-04-2023, 10:59 PM
Don't get me wrong I had a good time with Sua, I'm more upset that the staff members can't get the bookings right

Sadlesson
03-04-2023, 06:59 PM
anyone tried sena or noa?

Bunty4
03-04-2023, 10:03 PM
anyone tried sena or noa?
Sean is very inexperienced… very fit girl, stomach has some nice gentle pack lines… absolutely innocent… has no set routine and would do covered bj with currently no part 3 because management said so… do not spoil her🤓🤓🤓

ABG4LYF
04-04-2023, 12:50 AM
CBDs quality seems to have dropped off recently. I miss those days where Ann would suck you dry after b2b/69 daty. Maybe girls are tired?

Dumbjai
04-04-2023, 03:43 PM
Tried to book and they had girls but no rooms

Markus24777
05-04-2023, 11:08 AM
Hey all! I've tried quite a few girls over the past few months with some awesome standouts but I'm finding that previous girls I've seen that I've been very happy with and would like to see again aren't there anymore. Is the turnover quite high or is it just me? Seems like girls are in the country for a limited time before they go home.

So far seen Somi (first girl I saw her and saw her multiple times before going to Japan), Hitomi, Nami, Momo, and Aya (there was one more can't remember her name)

Experiences here have been quite good though with most if not all girls giving bbbj cum but some girls stand out by going straight to part 2 and not bothering with massage. Haven't bothered with part 3 to avoid paying extra but have tipped some girls I was happy with. Posted reviews in private massage section

gundamsux
05-04-2023, 12:07 PM
I agree the standard has definitely dropped. Disappointing that I have been seeing the same girls but they stopped offering bbbj now. I wish management kept up the bbbj cim standard. That was what attracted most ppl to that shop in the first place.

Sexkniight
05-04-2023, 02:29 PM
CBDs quality seems to have dropped off recently. I miss those days where Ann would suck you dry after b2b/69 daty. Maybe girls are tired?

Saw Ann is on the roster, does she not do BBBJ CIM?
Cheers

DireStraits
06-04-2023, 10:25 AM
Saw Ann is on the roster, does she not do BBBJ CIM?
Cheers
Would like to know too. Can anyone confirm if Ann no longer does BBBJ? Cheers

gundamsux
06-04-2023, 10:56 AM
Still BBBJ, but with a lot of hand/HJ to get over the line quickly. No longer cim. She doesnt even take her pants off now.

critical brain mass
06-04-2023, 03:59 PM
Still BBBJ, but with a lot of hand/HJ to get over the line quickly. No longer cim. She doesnt even take her pants off now.

That sucks to hear. There used to be so many gems at this shop.

Wonder why the quality has gone down so much. Maybe girls getting jaded / overworked

Soton
06-04-2023, 05:36 PM

Seriously??
Man she was so good the first time I saw her. Was all over me the moment we entered the room and a lot was on offer. Most definitely the usual BBBJ, DATY, CIM and........

WTF is happening?

Still have myself two regulars there that go the whole 9 yards but I do miss Ayumi. She was soooo sweet and passionate
Hope they don't start skimming services too

Defqon888
06-04-2023, 07:34 PM
Have anyone tried maria?

fface2014
06-04-2023, 07:54 PM
Yes have tried Maria. She is not a skinny girl but not fat either. Nice hips (which I like). Boobs are a good size (not too big, I would have preferred bigger).

Service vice, she was really good. Enjoyed my time with her. very accommodating girl. I got all the standard services including CIM. I saw her twice and second time went for part 3 which was great as well.

snot77
06-04-2023, 08:26 PM

Agree. An has just burnt out. Saw her three times.
First two were mind blowing. Last time, Tuesday, I felt sorry for her.
No enthusiasm from before. No DATY, FIV ... just BBBJ with lots of HJ.
Panties came off, but, limited access.
Used to do DFK not anymore.

Hope she takes a long break and comes back.

Ausinsin
06-04-2023, 10:58 PM

That's a shame. Rostering on pretty much every day can't be sustainable

Themassageking
06-04-2023, 11:09 PM
For the price you can't expect bbbj . 30 minutes equals to $50 shop fee and $85 for extras. I don't know of any places where a young girl would do bbbj. Minimum you would pay is $100 tip. If you get bbbj just chalk it up as a successful punt. These combined shop and tip prices aren't good for the girl or for us punters..The girl is probably only getting $75 of the $135. No wonder they are sick of bbbj and all the other extras they do for $75

Soccerfan
06-04-2023, 11:43 PM
Now that most girls don’t do BBBJ, I think the shop should revisit its pricing model, especially before they move to the new premises. I can pay $180 and not get a BBBJ but next time I go I might see a different girl who does BBBJ me?!?! This makes no sense and short changes the guy who got a covered BJ (aka a waste of time). He’s paying for services he’s not receiving. If they do this they will keep their top girls as well.
Some girls I’ve seen that have left told me that they would rather work in a normal shop where they could pick and choose there customers for BBBJ and FS. This is understandable. She also said some girls have sore throats, but didn’t elaborate why. As someone else said, the current business model and practise is not sustainable.
Also. Anyway some great memories from this shop.
Anybody remember the shop in Kent St below the Adina? The video of the punters going in and out was on the 6pm news and it was promptly closed down. I get similar vibes here. They can’t move quick enough.

nostromo
07-04-2023, 07:26 AM
The girl is probably only getting $75 of the $135.

It's $70 of $135.

Themassageking
07-04-2023, 08:48 AM
It's $70 of $135.

So the girl is getting ripped off. They could work at another shop and get $100 for cbj or bbbj or fs and bbbj for $150 tip. And they would get all of that tip. Plus be cheaper for us. 30min would cost $200 fs and bbbj.
Plus the girl can pick and choose who she fucks and sucks.

chemistry84
07-04-2023, 11:59 AM
That's a shame. Rostering on pretty much every day can't be sustainable

And this is exactly why Somi left, her mental health suffered and as result she was burnt out and has left altogether. Working basically everyday whether it's 10 to 10 or so takes it tool.

chemistry84
07-04-2023, 12:00 PM
Yes have tried Maria. She is not a skinny girl but not fat either. Nice hips (which I like). Boobs are a good size (not too big, I would have preferred bigger).

Service vice, she was really good. Enjoyed my time with her. very accommodating girl. I got all the standard services including CIM. I saw her twice and second time went for part 3 which was great as well.

When did you last see her? When I was there the reception (asian guy with the pony tail I think) said she doesn't do CIM, not sure if that was for that particular day or in general.

tcrawford
07-04-2023, 12:46 PM
I wouldn't attribute it only to burn out, that implies they are overworked and some girls don't work everyday. It's more from the stress of servicing men, having to do BBBJ and CIM and dealing with pushy guys who have all kinds of fetishes, guys nagging for sex etc.

Can you imagine taking a load of cum in your mouth from strangers who are also ugly? That would give you depression pretty quickly.

NC3
08-04-2023, 01:26 PM

tcrawford
08-04-2023, 01:35 PM
If the money are not good or the service bring stress to the girl, the girl can find something else to do for living.

Have you seen Sydney cost of living? Many are students without skills, they pay international school fees and rent. Of course they should do their research before coming to study in Sydney, but doesn't change the fact that the job is stressful and they may not have many options here for income.

tcrawford
08-04-2023, 01:36 PM
p.s. many girls reduce their service no because are burn out but because have found 'boyfriend' ...

This is true, I'm dating one of the girls that work here but I haven't even asked or checked if her service has changed. It's not really my business.

ColesBag
08-04-2023, 03:40 PM
I wouldn't attribute it only to burn out, that implies they are overworked and some girls don't work everyday. It's more from the stress of servicing men, having to do BBBJ and CIM and dealing with pushy guys who have all kinds of fetishes, guys nagging for sex etc.

Can you imagine taking a load of cum in your mouth from strangers who are also ugly? That would give you depression pretty quickly.

The one you're dating we assume you met her in a client/WL capacity.

Defqon888
08-04-2023, 06:54 PM
Anyone tried kaho? She looks decent

fface2014
08-04-2023, 10:34 PM
I have seen her a couple of times. The last time I saw her was approximately about 2 weeks ago. I did get CIM but she was quick to clean up, I.e. Ran for the tissues.

Not sure whether she does it with everyone or not. YMMV as always. So far I have been lucky to have seen a few girls (Nami, Aya, Arisa, Mimi etc.) there that did CIM.

sukeong
09-04-2023, 07:03 AM

Agree I doubt it’s burnout. Some do get jaded after long time in the industry. Lose whatever small amount of innocence they have left. But mostly I presume it’s because they are human and not robots.
And this industry can be harsh to them. Money can be good but the effects are not pleasant.

When I saw Hina before she left, it was my first visit and she did not offer bbbj or cbj. No other extras aside from body slide and standard hj. I didn’t mind it, she is really my type and I understand she could have off days. Later then I read she was leaving for good. So I understood.

I think for some of the MLs, especially if they are nearing their time in the industry, they do try to get by without doing some of the disgusting stuff if they could. That’s just human and the reality.

There are others who seem built differently and cam maintain superhuman consistency all through the end. But I dun think we should treat this as normal occurrence.

GoldfishMan
09-04-2023, 07:47 AM
Nothing to do with being burnt out or jaded. It's all about the money.

A girl would do this job to earn as much money as quickly as possible. So it would make sense that the longer they work as a WG, the more money they would have.

More money in their account = less incentive to continue doing this work.

paulgallen
09-04-2023, 11:02 AM
There's no one answer for them leaving. All the above could be for reason for different girls. Just be thankful they were there to service you ugly bastards.
Seems some of you are out there dating them. Anyone know where Nami went ? Left country or doing travelling or found bf ?? This place is so unique but all girls are YMMV

NC3
09-04-2023, 11:07 AM
Nobody push the girls to work many days, it is up to the girl to choose how many days wants to work.
If the money are not good or the service bring stress to the girl, the girl is free to find another shop to work or to do something else for living.
It's up to the girl to leave the shop or to stay.

Also ... 8 to 9 out of 10 girls have done this job before somewhere on this planet, '''these girls didn't come to the shop from space''', they know very well about the service etc. These girls are not dumb.

About this shop ... Personal I believe the CBD massage is one of the best shop in Australia ... and the list is very short.
I can see few people here judging / complain continuously about the rate and the service. Please sent your feedback to the manager of the shop and don't go again to this shop.

p.s. many girls [ not all ] are reducing their service in some point no because are burn out but because have found 'boyfriend', now, If the 'boyfriend / sponsor' become permanent then that is one of the reasons you see the girls leaving.
... and also as GoldfishMan is saying below ... 'More money in their account = less incentive to continue doing this work'

it is so simple ...
end of story

NC3
09-04-2023, 11:08 AM
Nothing to do with being burnt out or jaded. It's all about the money.

A girl would do this job to earn as much money as quickly as possible. So it would make sense that the longer they work as a WG, the more money they would have.

More money in their account = less incentive to continue doing this work.

---
spot on GMan ...

Domynoako
10-04-2023, 11:06 PM
Sounds interesting, but I must say that asking about "services" like Romeo and Juliet or Masstige8 is a bit dubious.

critical brain mass
11-04-2023, 12:43 AM
This is true, I'm dating one of the girls that work here but I haven't even asked or checked if her service has changed. It's not really my business.

Bruh I’m seeing a girl at this shop too (tho I wouldn’t call it dating knowing what she gets up to in those rooms and I’m under no illusion that it’s any kind of exclusive relationship)

Wonder if it’s the same girl lol

laden2005
11-04-2023, 03:58 AM
i will have a try
hope can find my type, thx for sharing

Soccerfan
11-04-2023, 07:23 AM
Bruh I’m seeing a girl at this shop too (tho I wouldn’t call it dating knowing what she gets up to in those rooms and I’m under no illusion that it’s any kind of exclusive relationship)

I reckon you guys have a fair idea of what goes on in the room, but I understand there’s not much you can do about it.
Give us some clues? Japanese or Korean? Younger or older? What days do they work?
Do you guys get better service or the same? So many questions.

encoule
11-04-2023, 10:09 AM
Yo Markus24777

good to hear you ve had great experiences at style's. me too!

personally I prefer service over looks/age and my favourite is Aya. she is really service orientated and I love that. who else have you tried that have similar service as Aya. I think Hitomi is also on par.

faruk
11-04-2023, 11:28 AM
Seems like this place has had a high turnover of girls lately. Are they unhappy or just here to make a quick buck?

BDU
11-04-2023, 01:43 PM
Anyone tried kaho? She looks decent

Yes. Very sweet gal and very accommodating.
Does an awesome BBBJ and is up for pretty much anything.

She is going to cut her days down at the end of the month so hopefully she will not burn out and offer less like some other gals.

I have got 3 favs there at the mo and they are all very giving and do the full range of services.

xl87
11-04-2023, 03:47 PM
Does anyone know where the Brazillian Sky went? She said she was taking a break but never returned.

She was awesome in all parts. Awesome body and Brazilian booty.

BDU
11-04-2023, 05:36 PM

I am guessing An , purely because she was a very open and receptive gal when I saw her at the start but the way she is described here is like a totally different person now inhabits her bod.

tcrawford
11-04-2023, 05:50 PM
I've never met An but I'm starting wish I did! She has a massive fanbase lol

NC3
11-04-2023, 07:38 PM

---
CBM, You know how to play the game. Unfortunately there are some men who believe [ and this can be so dangerous emotionally for them ] that they can be in real relationship with a girl who work in this field.
These girls are butterflies, most of them they see many men outside of their work, ... unless of course if they stop doing this job so then is a different approach. Past always will exist but doesn't define the person for the rest of his life.

NC3
11-04-2023, 07:45 PM
Yo Markus24777

personally I prefer service over looks/age and my favourite is Aya. she is really service orientated and I love that. who else have you tried that have similar service as Aya. I think Hitomi is also on par.

---
Saya also is up there [ or very close ] with Maco and Aya.

NC3
11-04-2023, 07:47 PM
Seems like this place has had a high turnover of girls lately. Are they unhappy or just here to make a quick buck?

---
quick money and few cannot handle the nature of this work.

Azzkikr
11-04-2023, 10:54 PM
---
CBM, You know how to play the game. Unfortunately there are some men who believe [ and this can be so dangerous emotionally for them ] that they can be in real relationship with a girl who work in this field.
These girls are butterflies, most of them they see many men outside of their work, ... unless of course if they stop doing this job so then is a different approach. Past always will exist but doesn't define the person for the rest of his life.

Totally agree with this. All these MLs are just playing just like us guys. If you think you can get a serious exclusive relationship from these MLs keep dreaming. And if you think that you’re the “only one” they’re having sex with or seeing outside the shop………….think again Lol

……. Unless they quit the job for you than that’s another story but is very unlikely. So just enjoy the session at the shop and move on :)

didaswiwaw
12-04-2023, 12:00 AM
Anyone tried Brazilian Sasha? Does she provide BBBJ, CIM, or Part 3?

Also some new J girls like Aoi, Karen, and Kaho, any recommendation?

tcrawford
12-04-2023, 01:54 AM
Totally agree with this. All these MLs are just playing just like us guys. If you think you can get a serious exclusive relationship from these MLs keep dreaming. And if you think that you’re the “only one” they’re having sex with or seeing outside the shop………….think again Lol

……. Unless they quit the job for you than that’s another story but is very unlikely. So just enjoy the session at the shop and move on :)

To me dating is hanging out, lunch/dinners, sex etc. If its transactional then its an arrangement not dating, like ML/customer or sugar daddy/baby arrangements.

A serious relationship is much more than dating, its establishing feelings and commitment etc. I just said I was dating a girl, you guys jumped the gun and are talking about relationships like I'm in love like a simp. Curious how an ML is playing a guy in a dating scenario, if it doesn't cost the guy anything, what does the ML gain?

ReginaldBubbles
12-04-2023, 02:08 AM
To me dating is hanging out, lunch/dinners, sex etc. If its transactional then its an arrangement not dating, like ML/customer or sugar daddy/baby arrangements.

A serious relationship is much more than dating, its establishing feelings and commitment etc. I just said I was dating a girl, you guys jumped the gun and are talking about relationships like I'm in love like a simp. Curious how an ML is playing a guy in a dating scenario, if it doesn't cost the guy anything, what does the ML gain?

Agree. I've dated a bunch of wls from ginza, kyoto and even 533! I know what they do and I assume we're probably not exclusive. But hanging out, showing them the sights and the free sex is fun. Girl's I've been with haven't assumed I'll pay for everything and often insisted on paying or cooking.
They get paid for sex but they are also normal people. Not sure how falling in love makes you a simp though!

tcrawford
12-04-2023, 02:27 AM
Not sure how falling in love makes you a simp though!

Falling in love if the person has good intentions obviously don't make you a simp. I was meaning simp in the context of the guys (NC3 and Azzkikr) being skeptical of the girls intentions, where the punter misses the signs and still falls in love. I don't blame guys on here being skeptical.

Azzkikr
12-04-2023, 08:15 AM
Falling in love if the person has good intentions obviously don't make you a simp. I was meaning simp in the context of the guys (NC3 and Azzkikr) being skeptical of the girls intentions, where the punter misses the signs and still falls in love. I don't blame guys on here being skeptical.

Im no simp of any kind for anyone. Im just saying dont be delusional

I wonder if your “dating” with this girl is even real because from what I heard…. its not Lol…. You have been caught out in the past. I’ll leave it at that :)

lynd84
12-04-2023, 08:43 AM
Anyone seen Emi?

Pysterio1
12-04-2023, 08:51 AM
Agree. I've dated a bunch of wls from ginza, kyoto and even 533! I know what they do and I assume we're probably not exclusive. But hanging out, showing them the sights and the free sex is fun. Girl's I've been with haven't assumed I'll pay for everything and often insisted on paying or cooking.
They get paid for sex but they are also normal people. Not sure how falling in love makes you a simp though!

Always need to remember they are just doing a job outside of their personal lives . What a great reminder

Markus24777
12-04-2023, 09:47 AM
Yo Markus24777

Agreed on Hitomi and Aya unfortunately when I saw Hitomi she was "going home" for a couple of months but from experience it seems to be code for im leaving the shop as I haven't seen other girls back since after they say that and they are no longer in the roster

tcrawford
12-04-2023, 12:26 PM
Im no simp of any kind for anyone. Im just saying dont be delusional

I'm not calling you (or NC3) a simp, I don't know you personally. It was a generic statement about guys simping in these situations.

richamalhotra12
12-04-2023, 12:37 PM
Does she offer Rimming?
And how much does she charge?

chemistry84
12-04-2023, 09:07 PM
I'm not calling you (or NC3) a simp, I don't know you personally. It was a generic statement about guys simping in these situations.

I also had one of the girls (at this shop - won't mention names but one of the 'popular' girls) float the idea of seeing them outside the shop. I understand that the shop keeps a decent amount of the (135/30min) amt. Frankly I shut down the idea because if she asked me then she'll surely asked someone else. Although I do think it matters how you meet your partner, meeting them as a WL definitely probably isn't the best way but can understand some of the punters who find these girls attractive given most of them are younger than the standard WL in SYD.

Regarding the service... definitely can say it's gone downhill. BBBJ is less available and CIM is not always offered by the girls (have to suss it out from the reception) the more laidback Asian Male reception is good at describing it where as the one with glasses seems to be pretty mute. Also there seems to be a lot of girls now on but not enough rooms.

cometoIndia
12-04-2023, 10:30 PM
Jeez bro no offense but can’t you just find a normal girl?

I’m not even the best looking but if you live in Sydney, it should be pretty easy to get a date.

But who am I to judge. Whatever floats your boat.

Pysterio1
13-04-2023, 01:21 PM
J An

Came in at 11:30 today and it’s pretty quiet this time I got to saw the entire lineup. I saw a euro/ South American red head I wanted but then J An came up last and I’ve read a few reviews on her so I picked her.
She didn’t offer CIM just BBBJ and HJ . LFK . DATY was allowed. BBBJ technique lots of ball licking which I love. She is Friendly enough and English is good enough for a foreigner without neeeding an app. I should have gone for the others as they seemed more friendly during the lineup bit I had to try . But not sure if it is the same an as she said she’s only been here three months. It was $155 for 45 min

xl87
13-04-2023, 01:57 PM
J An

Came in at 11:30 today and it’s pretty quiet this time I got to saw the entire lineup. I saw a euro/ South American red head I wanted but then J An came up last and I’ve read a few reviews on her so I picked her.
She didn’t offer CIM just BBBJ and HJ . LFK . DATY was allowed. BBBJ technique lots of ball licking which I love. She is Friendly enough and English is good enough for a foreigner without neeeding an app. I should have gone for the others as they seemed more friendly during the lineup bit I had to try . But not sure if it is the same an as she said she’s only been here three months. It was $155 for 45 min

I think it's Brazilian Sasha. How did she look Face and body wise?

Thanks mate

Pysterio1
13-04-2023, 08:01 PM
Yes Sasha ! face reminded me of Nicole Nichols the red head from orange is the new black, but it would probably be average. Freckles all over. Not skinny but not too chubby. Typical for a fuller Brazilian. She had a sneaky smile about her during the intro. I’m kind of a sucker towards caucasians so I am biased

yowser
13-04-2023, 08:46 PM
Regarding the service... definitely can say it's gone downhill. BBBJ is less available and CIM is not always offered by the girls (have to suss it out from the reception) the more laidback Asian Male reception is good at describing it where as the one with glasses seems to be pretty mute. Also there seems to be a lot of girls now on but not enough rooms.

CBD styles is now hiring 2 categories of girls:

Group A: only cbj, no fs option. Similar to a traditional rnt. There are actually some customers who want only this service. Group A girls are the easiest to hire, as you know all shops have staffing problems.

Group B girls: bbbj, can do fs option (maria, kaho, mio, arisa, emi, etc). This group is the most difficult to hire. Regular customers tend to want these types of girls.

For the shop-listed fee, even a group A girl that includes compulsory kissing, cbj, daty, lotion bodyslide, pussyslide, its still considered value for money compared to a rnt shop where you negotiate the extras.

The new shop is to address the lack of rooms issue

GoldfishMan
13-04-2023, 08:57 PM
Used to be all girls doing BBBJ, now it's down to most girls only doing CBJ. But they're still going to do pussy slides (I'm guessing this is going to be without the dom).

Sydney punters must be not washing down there enough, I reckon!

Massagecreep
13-04-2023, 09:13 PM
Where is the new shop?

andrewv
13-04-2023, 10:48 PM

Group A: only cbj, no fs option. Similar to a traditional rnt. There are actually some customers who want only this service. Group A girls are the easiest to hire, as you know all shops have staffing problems.

Group B girls: bbbj, can do fs option (maria, kaho, mio, arisa, emi, etc). This group is the most difficult to hire. Regular customers tend to want these types of girls.

For the shop-listed fee, even a group A girl that includes compulsory kissing, cbj, daty, lotion bodyslide, pussyslide, its still considered value for money compared to a rnt shop where you negotiate the extras.

I could not find up to date roster on their website. Do they publish it somewhere else?

GoldfishMan
14-04-2023, 02:54 AM
I could not find up to date roster on their website. Do they publish it somewhere else?

It's on their WeChat. They post a photo of their whiteboard with the roster drawn up for the week ahead.

NC3
14-04-2023, 06:41 AM
Regarding the service... definitely can say it's gone downhill. BBBJ is less available and CIM is not always offered by the girls (have to suss it out from the reception) the more laidback Asian Male reception is good at describing it where as the one with glasses seems to be pretty mute. Also there seems to be a lot of girls now on but not enough rooms.[/QUOTE]

---
From my experience there are many girls there that offer PSE, I will say 5 to 6 out of 10. For massage shop I believe is a big number.

nostromo
14-04-2023, 10:03 AM
I saw a euro/ South American red head I wanted

I too saw Sasha yesterday and she was a blonde. Are you just describing their "real pictures" of Sasha?

xl87
14-04-2023, 11:35 AM
Yes Sasha ! face reminded me of Nicole Nichols the red head from orange is the new black, but it would probably be average. Freckles all over. Not skinny but not too chubby. Typical for a fuller Brazilian. She had a sneaky smile about her during the intro. IÂ’m kind of a sucker towards caucasians so I am biased

I'll add her to the list. Cheers!

gundamsux
14-04-2023, 12:56 PM

Great way of categorising the girls.

I respectfully disagree with the ‘still considered value’ part. The attraction of this shop lies in the fact bbbj and cim was an (unspoken) guarantee. For a shop located in central CBD it was fantastic, especially with genuine japanese ML.. That was why it was so hyped.

Now we get a mixture of girls who do variable and inconsistent service. But price is still unchanged. I have no problem if they charge less for cbj. But to pay the same old price but no longer guaranteed the same service let down a lot of ppl. Even brothels have clearer pricing. Bodyslide, pussyslide, I consider those as foreplay that shouldn’t cost extra, and I never had to pay extra.

BDU
14-04-2023, 02:52 PM

I respectfully disagree with the ‘still considered value’ part. The attraction of this shop lies in the fact bbbj and cim was an (unspoken) guarantee. For a shop located in central CBD it was fantastic, especially with genuine japanese ML.. That was why it was so hyped.

Now we get a mixture of girls who do variable and inconsistent service. But price is still unchanged. I have no problem if they charge less for cbj. But to pay the same old price but no longer guaranteed the same service let down a lot of ppl. Even brothels have clearer pricing. Bodyslide, pussyslide, I consider those as foreplay that shouldn’t cost extra, and I never had to pay extra.

Generally I really like this shop and have had excellent service from all bar 1 lady I have seen there but I do have to agree with you.
The price has risen regularly in the last year but apparently no longer guarantees a BBBJ. I can accept some girls do not like to do all the add ons like one of the trainees I saw who did not want to kiss but still gave me an almighty BBBJ and CIM. That goes on in pretty much every FS shop as you all will know so it's not a gamechanger but CBJ rather than BBBJ is definitely taking the piss or not, so to speak.

BTW only one girl out of 17 I have seen there has refused to do BBBJ and she told me that at the start. I was not happy but I accepted it and we still had a good session.

Rogeryou
14-04-2023, 03:21 PM

Well said mate agree 110%

Bros been off the radar due to travelling for work and more so been destroying an absolute ChineseAB goddess I picked up from Insta.
Saw CBD post for candy today…. Has anyone had a go?!

sukeong
14-04-2023, 05:21 PM
I wish they don’t recruit so many new girls, too many choices now it’s too tempting to try the new girls.

making the decision to stick with the girls you are familiar with already a much more difficult one

fface2014
14-04-2023, 08:43 PM
Can anyone provide some info on Sasha (Brazil) girl? Is she any good?

faruk
14-04-2023, 09:08 PM
I wish they don’t recruit so many new girls, too many choices now it’s too tempting to try the new girls.

making the decision to stick with the girls you are familiar with already a much more difficult one

That's how they get you to open your wallet ;)

NC3
15-04-2023, 08:24 PM

---
Only very few girls never did or stopped [ after sometime working there ] to do bbbj and cim so I cannot see any problem with the service because of that. From my personal experience 7 to 8 out of 10 girls offer PSE, this shop is one of the best in Australia and the 'list' is short.
The solution is very simple 'because the rate cannot change anyway, still the girl who does CBJ still she offers to the session FIV, DFK, DATY, pussy slide and all these are not standard service [ HJ, body slide ] so the rate cannot change' ... ask the shop if the girl can offer PSE before you booked ? Or, ask the shop if the specific girl you want to see offers the same service with your current favorite-s.
Personal in this shop [ and in general ] I have 100% success with the service.

It is so simple ...

Themassageking
15-04-2023, 10:52 PM
In a shop that charges $50 for the shop fee, you have to ask yourself how much would I tip the girl if she does dfk,daty, pussy slide and cbj. Or how much would she ask for. Now compare that to the 30 min for $135 at cbd style. I'm thinking that $135 looks like a good deal.

NC3
15-04-2023, 11:12 PM
In a shop that charges $50 for the shop fee, you have to ask yourself how much would I tip the girl if she does dfk,daty, pussy slide and cbj. Or how much would she ask for. Now compare that to the 30 min for $135 at cbd style. I'm thinking that $135 looks like a good deal.

---
Exactly, the 'standard' service at CBD [ CBJ, DATY, LFK or DFK, FIV and pussy slide ] for 45min. is 155$, 95$ goes to the girl and 60$ to the shop [ of course a small percentage from this money goes to the girl too ] ... I don't need to say more.
It's ok, only very few people cannot 'see' / 'understand'.

nostromo
15-04-2023, 11:29 PM
---
Exactly, the 'standard' service at CBD [ CBJ, DATY, LFK or DFK, FIV and pussy slide ] for 45min. is 155$, 95$ goes to the girl and 60$ to the shop [ of course a small percentage from this money goes to the girl too ] ... I don't need to say more.
It's ok, only very few people cannot 'see' / 'understand', the rest know that this shop is very good.

There's nothing "standard" about the service anymore. And the quality of the services varies widely between girls. Mana would be a good example of this. And its $80 goes to the girl. $75 goes to the shop. It seems you don't seem to "see/understand".

NC3
15-04-2023, 11:51 PM
There's nothing "standard" about the service anymore. And the quality of the services varies widely between girls. Mana would be a good example of this. And its $80 goes to the girl. $75 goes to the shop. It seems you don't seem to "see/understand".

---
I have different experience than you from this shop and also the few people I know.
Of course keep your opinion but I disagree.
About the 75$, I will leave like this because I cannot give details.

Pysterio1
16-04-2023, 12:08 AM
I'll add her to the list. Cheers!

I did read an older review which was a bad not sure if the same sasha

Pysterio1
16-04-2023, 12:14 AM
Can anyone provide some info on Sasha (Brazil) girl? Is she any good?

There’s an older review which wasn’t favourable but not sure if it is her. I’d still like to try to see how it is

yummypinacolada
18-04-2023, 08:39 PM
Keen to know on Sasha as well

BDU
19-04-2023, 10:46 AM
This place is awesome.
I have probably said it b4 but just to re-iterate.

Standard RnT Joint - $70 to $160 ph depending on inclusions
For the over 100 ph joints this usually means nude HJ, sometimes includes some sort of body slide.
Extras BJ - $30 - $50 if NHJ is included. $80 - $100 if not
FS - anywhere from $100 - $200 and what is included varies greatly from Girl to Girl.

So in a standard scenario you can get NHJ,CBJ,Vag Sex for $230 up in a RnT. There are cheaper gigs but I am generalising.
SBM,Blossom,Chilli,227, 227, Epping,Cathedral etc.

Next to no chance of BBBJ without extra to a smallish group, DATY on offer by some and DFK pretty much non existent.
I have 3 or 4 MLs that offer all the above at those shops for around $280 ph.

Compare that to CBD.
At CBD you are gong to get a guaranteed BJ , most times BBBJ plus DATY, DFK for $180 per hour.
If you feel the need for Vag Sex then it is another $100, making it $280 for the full suite.

Sure not every chick offers the lot at CBD but the bare minimum for $180 per hour is better than a normal RnT and usually will lead to more.

Admittedly I am only seeing 3 regulars at CBD but they all offer the full package for the base rate and a bit more than I have listed or will divulge.
At $180 a pop with the option to upgrade to FS if I am in the mood to me is a steal!

NC3
19-04-2023, 07:29 PM
Yes, is one of the best in Australia [ and as I have said ... the list is short ] and is normal sometimes the shop to have few 'down moments', even shop like ginza or some high escort agencies had and will have.
Personal I have seen 7 girls from there [ maco, emi, arisa, mana, saya, maria,aya ] and all my sessions were So Nice!!! Just you need to know how to knock the 'right door' and then when you go in, to know how to help the girl to enjoy the session with you ... choose right and enjoy ... It is so simple.
The tip is very important but is not only the money ...

About the rate ... is about right but no further increase needed because then will be a bit too much.
… a reasonable feedback is must.

next girl I want to see is Yuka.

Bunty4
20-04-2023, 12:39 AM
---
I have different experience than you from this shop and also the few people I know.
Of course keep your opinion but I disagree.
About the 75$, I will leave like this because I cannot give details.

You are right about the ratio in which fees are shared

sukeong
20-04-2023, 01:57 AM
That's how they get you to open your wallet ;)

Yeah I am raising the white flag lol. They know how to attack my weakness.

Bad enough I came crawling back after swearing to reduce my visits due to price increase, but those new pics of Hera Saya Sena et al are killing me. I surrender man

GoldfishMan
20-04-2023, 09:21 AM
I'm into my 4th week without a punt. Still going strong!
Think I've saved at least $1k so far.

xl87
20-04-2023, 12:55 PM
Keen to know on Sasha as well

Anyone seen Sasha yet?

curiousgeorge1023
20-04-2023, 05:17 PM
what's their wechat please?

Kess
20-04-2023, 06:10 PM
Their WeChat ID is Lindalovely8

chemistry84
20-04-2023, 07:28 PM
what's their wechat please?

Wechat is Lindalovely8. You're better off calling than using Wechat, plenty of times i've been booked via wechat only to be doubled booked. Linda who I understand runs the weChat doesn't seem to be in the shop all the time.

Regarding the Service and Optionality, yes for $135 for 30min that includes BBBJ/CIM - I'd say it's definitely up there. Problem is the standards aren't all the same and I don't agree that it's as good it used to be. On a side note I was at the shop and it was crazily booked out at 6pm, girls were available but not all rooms were free. They really need to move to the bigger premise soon.

Also regarding what the girl makes, out of the $135 girls keep around 70-75 of it. TBH not that great if girls are doing bbbj/CIM but great for us customers!

Markus24777
20-04-2023, 08:49 PM
Anyone seen Sasha yet?

Just saw her today review posted in private massage section. Otherwise PM for details

In summary average service, looks great. Pic in WeChat definitely her. Offered body slide and CBJ with massage after and will do FS and DFK for an extra $100

dt333
20-04-2023, 09:01 PM
Anyone seen new girl Hera? Does she look as good as the pic?

woodland
20-04-2023, 11:42 PM
where are the pics? can someone post on here pls

Themassageking
21-04-2023, 08:39 AM
Wechat
Lindalovely8

xl87
21-04-2023, 10:45 AM
Just saw her today review posted in private massage section. Otherwise PM for details

In summary average service, looks great. Pic in WeChat definitely her. Offered body slide and bbbj with massage after and will do FS and DFK for an extra $100

Thanks bro! All the info that I need.

Roy.akim
21-04-2023, 10:43 PM
Picture of (New) NeNe on WeChat looks amazing. She is wearing something like the Japanese high school PE uniform!!!
Must make my way there soon.

NC3
24-04-2023, 06:01 PM
A small update, Sasha service is average. Yuka is so cute but she is not sexy/ sensual, average service too ... but anyone who has 'fetish' with very short girls ... can try.
There are some amazing girls in this shop, so next one.

chemistry84
26-04-2023, 06:44 PM
Anyone seen new girl Hera? Does she look as good as the pic?

I asked Linda on Wechat whether Hera is good as Somi and she said no lol. But Somi was exceptional though.

NC3
26-04-2023, 09:00 PM
I saw Maria again after some time, great session, combine gfe with pse,

Defqon888
26-04-2023, 09:23 PM
I saw Maria again after some time, great session, combine gfe with pse,

How is she looke like? The photo looks great tbh.

critical brain mass
26-04-2023, 09:48 PM
The photos for Hera and nene look smoking hot.

I’ve been gun shy pulling the trigger on the new talent recently but may need to pay them a visit

HardCore
26-04-2023, 11:07 PM
Hera is good looking, tall, slim, a few tatts with one arm not having much room left for more.

She studies massage so her massage is quite good if you want to bother with part 1.

HardCore
26-04-2023, 11:08 PM
Should add, she does parts 1,2, and 3 and is quite enthusiastic, worth a crack.

critical brain mass
26-04-2023, 11:15 PM
Thanks bro sounds very promising

dt333
26-04-2023, 11:51 PM

very niiice.... how much? bbbj?

chemistry84
27-04-2023, 12:15 AM

Thanks Hardcore - will be trying her tomorrow and keen to know if she does BBBJ/CIM too.

How is she looke like? The photo looks great tbh.

When I saw her she wasn't anything special looks wise. Has quite severe eyebags the time i saw. She's bigger than most girls but not like fat or anything. Definitely think they are more attractive and prettier girls than Maria. Also don't think she's as young as the photo/description describes. Closer to late 20s/early 30s.

David Bruce
27-04-2023, 03:13 AM
I wonder if it is really true.

Cookytim
27-04-2023, 01:40 PM
Been looking at visiting here for a while, I notice on the wechat Linda puts "busy, just booking no questions please"

Cookytim
27-04-2023, 01:41 PM
Been looking at visiting here for a while, I notice on the wechat Linda puts "busy, just booking no questions please"

So 2 things, 1; are you able to book through wechat?

Cookytim
27-04-2023, 01:43 PM

And 2; are you able to ask questions on wechat? The no questions part is next to the phone number, just tbc.

dt333
27-04-2023, 02:23 PM
And 2; are you able to ask questions on wechat? The no questions part is next to the phone number, just tbc.

You want to ask questions? No pussy for you!....Next!!!!

putsputs
27-04-2023, 02:28 PM

I asked if I could make a booking last week through wechat, haven't been replied to since. I decided to call the landline, and was able to book instantly.

Cookytim
27-04-2023, 02:46 PM
You want to ask questions? No pussy for you!....Next!!!!

Gold..... but is that her actual attitude for real?

chemistry84
27-04-2023, 03:03 PM

Better off calling the shop. I messaged Linda to book Hera today and when I got there I was double booked by the shop reception and wechat (Linda).

Couldn't see Hera but was then shown a new girl Mika. She was great, PSE/GFE and as I understand she's new to the job. Hunt to see Hera goes on :(

HardCore
27-04-2023, 04:03 PM

BJ was covered and DATY was off the cards that day, FIP was allowed.

HardCore
27-04-2023, 04:09 PM
Anybody seen Sena or Yuka and if so what are they like?

blk53
27-04-2023, 04:33 PM
Better off calling the shop. I messaged Linda to book Hera today and when I got there I was double booked by the shop reception and wechat (Linda).

Couldn't see Hera but was then shown a new girl Mika. She was great, PSE/GFE and as I understand she's new to the job. Hunt to see Hera goes on :(

Does Mika do part 3 or just part 1 and 2? Thanks!

HardCore
27-04-2023, 04:53 PM
If they know who you are at the shop or you have booked through Wechat with them before then I find they will tell you which girls will do part 3 if you simply ask them. If you ask specifically if a particular girl will do part 3 then they will usually reply with something like, "you can try", which to me is a yes because if a girl doesn't normally do part 3 then they will just say no.

cuteguy
27-04-2023, 05:12 PM
If they know who you are at the shop or you have booked through Wechat with them before then I find they will tell you which girls will do part 3 if you simply ask them. If you ask specifically if a particular girl will do part 3 then they will usually reply with something like, "you can try", which to me is a yes because if a girl doesn't normally do part 3 then they will just say no.

The smart bosses or mamasans will figure out what type of girl interests you and make suitable recommendations.

NC3
27-04-2023, 06:24 PM
Anybody seen Sena or Yuka and if so what are they like?

---
both average service ... there is review for sena and comment for yuka

HardCore
27-04-2023, 07:00 PM
Thanks @NC3 and spot on @cuteguy

chemistry84
28-04-2023, 12:04 AM
Does Mika do part 3 or just part 1 and 2? Thanks!

Did the standard BBBJ/CIM. Didn't ask about Part 3 but will suss it out next time i see her.

avnyyy
28-04-2023, 03:44 PM
Anybody seen Nene? Thinking about visiting today, but unsure if I want to explore new realms, or stick with Sua

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

critical brain mass
28-04-2023, 04:07 PM
Anyone tried the new girl sophi? Looks like she has nice tits

Kai94
28-04-2023, 04:42 PM

No dfk no bbbj and nothing else on offer, i dont think she will last.

critical brain mass
28-04-2023, 05:13 PM
Thanks for feedback bro. That’s a bummer

critical brain mass
29-04-2023, 06:25 PM
Anybody seen Nene? Thinking about visiting today, but unsure if I want to explore new realms, or stick with Sua

How is nene service?

massage addict
30-04-2023, 08:53 AM

Bros been off the radar due to travelling for work and more so been destroying an absolute ChineseAB goddess I picked up from Insta.

What's a ChineseAB ?

putsputs
30-04-2023, 10:05 AM
What's a ChineseAB ?

Chinese australian born I think

Sly22
30-04-2023, 02:54 PM

Forgive my naivety, how do you pick someone up from Insta? I do like the sound of a Chinese goddess, AB or otherwise.

blk53
30-04-2023, 08:34 PM
Did the standard BBBJ/CIM. Didn't ask about Part 3 but will suss it out next time i see her.

Thanks @chemistry84!

putsputs
30-04-2023, 10:13 PM
Anyone has seen Hera? Her pic looks amazing

NC3
01-05-2023, 04:00 PM
Anyone has seen Hera? Her pic looks amazing

---
see the previous comments on this thread ...

NC3
01-05-2023, 04:07 PM

---
From the photo you can have idea about her body but I believe this photo doesn't compliment her boobs [ see the left one ]. Are real?

whatsup
01-05-2023, 08:51 PM
Tried Sophie the other day. Korean, about 30. Face reasonable. Big Tits fake, DD Cups and firm. Does ok body slide and bit of talking if that is what u want. Allows boob play. No play with pussy. No CBJ, BBBJ or Part3. I only did 1/2 hour, may be more on offer for longer sessions.

Kess
01-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Has anyone tried nene?

NC3
01-05-2023, 10:37 PM
Tried Sophie the other day. Korean, about 30. Face reasonable. Big Tits fake, DD Cups and firm. Does ok body slide and bit of talking if that is what u want. Allows boob play. No play with pussy. No CBJ, BBBJ or Part3. I only did 1/2 hour, may be more on offer for longer sessions.

---
... even 30 minutes session she has to 'be there' and make the session interesting - hot, she will not last for long is she doesn't change.
There are some amazing girls in this shop.

TwisterTongue
02-05-2023, 07:54 PM
Anyone have try candy? I have no access in private yet.. will post a review after

avnyyy
03-05-2023, 12:31 AM
Funny you say that as I tried to book nene but she was taken so ended up trying sua.

I know she’s been on the roster for a while and now I’m regretting I haven’t seen her sooner. Her figure is not really my preference but I did warm up to her cheerful and cheeky attitude.

Her service is top class. Also a lot more pse than I expected. May add further detail later but my cock was thoroughly polished and she had me gliding out of there feeling like a king.

I can see why she’s one of the popular ones. I could hear boss man on the phone taking bookings for her when I arrived and again when I was leaving haha.

I ended up greeting NeNe, and Sua was booked…. But my session ultimately landed with Megumi. Was waiting downstairs as she walked past and entered the elevator together (think her shift was just starting!)…. No regrets there

rfection
03-05-2023, 02:02 AM
how was megumi?

Markus24777
03-05-2023, 05:24 PM
Anyone have try candy? I have no access in private yet.. will post a review after

Just posted my review in private but I'm summary great body but Def's not worth it despite her busty boobs

TwisterTongue
03-05-2023, 07:18 PM
Just posted my review in private but I'm summary great body but Def's not worth it despite her busty boobs

Thanks for the reply bro, I’m still not able to see the private.. so i guess she’s not service oriented ML

BDU
04-05-2023, 03:43 PM
Quick update to the gals I have already commented on.
Saw Arissa recently, great service, top BBBJ and DFK. Maco and Arissa are my fav DFK gals.
Not so responsive to DATY probably just because the session was a bit short and we did not start with DFK and DATY like I usually do.
Pretty sure it will be wilder next time. Everything was on offer.

Maco is still my number 1 but Arissa is a solid 2, not as PSE as Maco but just as good at everything.

Mind you I am still working on Lina, had a few good chats with her and man does she look good in short skirt and boots.....fuck me!!!!
One day hey!

Sly22
04-05-2023, 04:33 PM
Quick update to the gals I have already commented on.
Saw Arissa recently, great service, top BBBJ and DFK. Maco and Arissa are my fav DFK gals.
Not so responsive to DATY probably just because the session was a bit short and we did not start with DFK and DATY like I usually do.
Pretty sure it will be wilder next time. Everything was on offer.

Maco is still my number 1 but Arissa is a solid 2, not as PSE as Maco but just as good at everything.

Mind you I am still working on Lina, had a few good chats with her and man does she look good in short skirt and boots.....fuck me!!!!
One day hey!
Thanks for the update, your comments are always balanced.

Agree on Lina, whenever I saw her i was very tempted to asl her to sub in.

Defqon888
04-05-2023, 04:42 PM
Any review on nene?

gannicus
04-05-2023, 04:49 PM
that comment is not good for the girl at all, some punters will go just for the bbfs, some punters will avoid seeing her ever again, either is bad result for the girl

NC3
04-05-2023, 05:10 PM
.................................................. ...

BDU
04-05-2023, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the update, your comments are always balanced. Just checking, did you mean BBFS or BBBJ with Arisa? If the former, perhaps consider whether it is wise to disclose given some of the other BBFS threads
Agree on Lina, whenever I saw her i was very tempted to asl her to sub in.

just a typo....not a good typo.....but a typo

BDU
04-05-2023, 05:12 PM
Please put your reviews and the details for the girls on private section. Is better for everyone.

thank you for your interest

Sly22
04-05-2023, 10:40 PM
just a typo....not a good typo.....but a typo

Maybe worth editing then to fix? Probably also edit my quote, I edited my post. She might get some unwarranted and potentially undesired attention and pressure

NC3
05-05-2023, 01:04 AM
thank you for your interest

---
Thank you BDU ...

fted
05-05-2023, 08:19 AM

Cute Thai, nice little body with big bolt-ons. She was shy when she was new, but I've had a couple of wild sessions with her since. BBBJ and FS on offer.

dicebok
06-05-2023, 02:12 AM
Cute Thai, nice little body with big bolt-ons. She was shy when she was new, but I've had a couple of wild sessions with her since. BBBJ and FS on offer.

thanks for the info. was a bit underwhelming compared to the wechat's photo when she just started, will give her a try next time.

NC3
08-05-2023, 04:56 PM
As I have said this shop is one of the best [ and the list is very short ] and the rate is not high is not low, is just right ... but I believe the new rates are very wrong, 170$ - 180$ [ for 45min. ] and 200$-210$ for an hour are very high.

The management need to keep in mind that some girls [ and that's normal ] offer standard service.
... And definitely if someone want fs then will be +100$.
But let's see ...

xboyx
08-05-2023, 06:37 PM
As I have said this shop is one of the best [ and the list is very short ] and the rate is not high is not low, is just right ... but I believe the new rates are very wrong, 170$ - 180$ [ for 45min. ] and 200$-210$ for an hour are very high.

The management need to keep in mind that some girls [ and that's normal ] offer standard service.
But let's see ...

yea new rate is borderlining not worth it for me, given that sometimes the girl works when she has period, or provides standard services, and most girls there have no massage skills.
If the massage is crap, no FS then not sure what the $200-$210 is for.

If all girls have great massage skills like Sua then it's understandable charging the base rate plus tips.

Soton
08-05-2023, 07:23 PM
Ahh. Did not realise the price had gone up.
Glad I passed today based on the roster available.
That might explain why they are not very busy now.
Was worth 180 for a fishing expedition b4 but I will stick with my regulars there now.

If only they had a tasters pack like the vineyards offer.
Sample 6 ladies for 5 mins each for 100 ..

frisson
08-05-2023, 08:11 PM
Customers can choose to support an ML and a shop no matter what their service standard, by paying a high upfront fee
I prefer to support my own interests, paying extra if the lady is clearly able to provide good service. You don't know that until she is in the room
A very high entry fee is more of a risk for the punter
Many shops price at $65-75 per hour, which is the model I prefer

kere
08-05-2023, 08:16 PM

But let's see ...

That's stupidly high even considering inflation. Do you reckon it'll drop eventually?

tcrawford
08-05-2023, 08:20 PM
yea new rate is borderlining not worth it for me, given that sometimes the girl works when she has period, or provides standard services, and most girls there have no massage skills.
If the massage is crap, no FS then not sure what the $200-$210 is for.

If all girls have great massage skills like Sua then it's understandable charging the base rate plus tips.

Don't all the girls at the shop do BBBJ? How many massage shops offer this as standard? I don't know any.

Sadlesson
08-05-2023, 09:34 PM
pretty sure not all girls offer bbbj, its very much ymmv

sukeong
09-05-2023, 12:07 AM
Yeah not all of them do, but even though I have not seen as many girls as others here did, it’s still more than 7. And the majority do give bbbj. The price is indeed high though which I resented before.

however, I started going back again to my previous regular shop to get more variety rather than just Japanese and Korean girls all the time, but in two of the three experiences I had there, the girls refused to even take off their panties. One cuz she claimed she had her period the other just refused too lol. So all in all, I tend to get less disappointed at CBD.

sukeong
09-05-2023, 12:11 AM

But let's see ...

Agree with everything here. We have to see. I suppose they are confident with their repeated price increases cuz clients keep showing up. We have to see if there are other competitors able to up their standards to give CBD a real fight

Markus24777
09-05-2023, 09:54 AM
According to their WeChat they are moving to 360 Pitt St as of this Thursday 11th of May. Last time I visited I was asking about girls I've seen before like Aya and Hitomi and they said some of them would be coming back. Having said they posted there first opening week roster and don't recognise any names as yet but there is a $15 discount for the first 2 weeks they are open at there new address.

Regarding BBBJ here in my experience I've been with a few girls and this was always included in the price. Some were more enthusiastic than others and some would do CIM as well so I've been quite happy to come back here and even with the prices going up a tad I'd still say you get what you pay for depending on the girl you are with

rfection
09-05-2023, 11:00 AM
Apparently both shops will stay open

madness123
09-05-2023, 11:08 PM
Challenge to try both sites in one afternoon

sukeong
10-05-2023, 04:52 AM
Why? I dun understand. Its very easy. Both are quite close to each other. There's no restriction to try both shops in one day. Unless they are fully busy.

I have tried girls in other sister shops before right after another even though both shops are quite far from each other. CBD should be a breeze in comparison.

GoldfishMan
10-05-2023, 08:24 AM

Too easy.

Here's a REAL challenge: Do the same girl in both shops in one day.

wom
10-05-2023, 10:20 AM

Maybe try to practice the 116/84a combo at Artamon first and see if doable?

Soton
11-05-2023, 10:56 AM
Too easy.

Here's a REAL challenge: Do the same girl in both shops in one day.

Why? Costs more in one for no obvious benefit

woodland
11-05-2023, 10:22 PM
Can someone tell me the exact address of the new place, and whether the old place will still exist? Who will man the old shop? The cbd website has not changed so I am so confused.

yowser
11-05-2023, 10:53 PM
Can someone tell me the exact address of the new place, and whether the old place will still exist? Who will man the old shop? The cbd website has not changed so I am so confused.

Dude this is why you need to get wechat, its 127 Liverpool St, next door to Shark Hotel. New shop coming along nicely. Heres some photos

frontear
12-05-2023, 10:09 PM
Bit of an awkward ending to a visit (saw Aoi) to the new shop when I walked out front through the new rainbow road entrance with 2 cops talking to a mamasan (never seen her at the other address).

yummypinacolada
13-05-2023, 03:17 AM
anyone tried their new shop and can comment?

ColesBag
13-05-2023, 11:20 AM

They're at the old Korean Bathhouse next to the Shark Hotel now.

Soccerfan
13-05-2023, 11:57 AM

Yeah it was okay. I preferred the decor in the other shop, it was light and airy and always looked clean and inviting.
The rooms here are small with dark interior colours. I don’t expect to use the showers in the room.

Pro tip:- the rear entry is through a building on Liverpool St.

Harp0
13-05-2023, 02:30 PM
Dude this is why you need to get wechat, its 127 Liverpool St, next door to Shark Hotel. New shop coming along nicely. Heres some photos

That room looks small as

Kroid19
13-05-2023, 10:05 PM
Yeah the rooms are tiny and you hear all the people walking in and out. The shower is nice as she showers with you but the price is now CBJ inclusive for all, not BBJ ( $20 extra if she offers ) so I think that's it for me

madness123
14-05-2023, 12:10 AM
Ill stay with the old place then, and hopefully the old package. So far Ive not had a dud experience there.

Defqon888
14-05-2023, 05:15 PM
Just had a session with nene. Very young and very pretty face. Do LFK, and unexperience.
Worth the try if you really into young and pretty girl.

paokoras
14-05-2023, 06:14 PM
How is Aoi's service? Any comments ? Thanx in advance.

yowser
14-05-2023, 09:29 PM
That room looks small as

Theres a shower/bath in that photo, but tapatalk’s auto-photo-shrinking doesnt show it clearly. Heres a photo of another room.

The pricing system is getting changed: by default all girls do CBJ and a bbbj will cost extra $20, but if you choose FS then you dont have to pay the $20 because you already paid $100.

In the new shop all customers receive a complimentary 10-minute massage in the communal lounge room by a professional Thai girl (non-sexual).

Nene is a 19 yo teenager with a bit of baby fat, she used to work at a maid cafe in Japan. Totally cute and can do bbbj and FS.

woodland
14-05-2023, 11:38 PM
Does the old place still have old pricing?

BFC
15-05-2023, 05:44 PM
Theres a shower/bath in that photo, but tapatalk’s auto-photo-shrinking doesnt show it clearly. Heres a photo of another room.

The pricing system is getting changed: by default all girls do CBJ and a bbbj will cost extra $20, but if you choose FS then you dont have to pay the $20 because you already paid $100.

In the new shop all customers receive a complimentary 10-minute massage in the communal lounge room by a professional Thai girl (non-sexual).

Nene is a 19 yo teenager with a bit of baby fat, she used to work at a maid cafe in Japan. Totally cute and can do bbbj and FS.

Thanks for the share.

sukeong
16-05-2023, 09:24 PM
Does the old place still have old pricing?

It would seem so from their recent WeChat posts.

Just realized you the OP of this thread. Dun know whether to thank you or curse you. You made Yue spend a lot of money lol

Nthnrr
16-05-2023, 10:11 PM

Just realized you the OP of this thread. Dun know whether to thank you or curse you. You made Yue spend a lot of money lol

I can’t remember who I saw at the old place last week but she tried to hit me up for an extra 20. I said no and luckily I did as she had no idea what she was doing.

woodland
16-05-2023, 10:29 PM

Haha thanks. I don't punt often, but when I do, its CBD massage.
I don't want full service, nor a full massage. This place just hits the right spot for me.

But I don't trust wechat, relying solely on Tor browser and protonmail. This makes receiving information from Linda Lovely hard.

dt333
17-05-2023, 01:27 AM
Do you get to choose from a lineup or do they just give you whatevs.

putsputs
17-05-2023, 07:49 AM
Which girls also do dfk? Other than Mako, Mimi, Momo, Sena, and Aya based on the previous posts

didaswiwaw
18-05-2023, 10:35 PM

I can confirm that the new pricing is correct. I even asked the Japanese receptionist dude whether its normal now for girls to charged $20 for BBBJ. He said "Yes, its because some girls do it some girls don't, so those who do it like to get paid more". With lots of new girls and the new system, the service you'll get will be very hit and miss. I wish this store will at least give description of girls who are able to do extras and those who don't.

Tried with K Hera. She talks a lot, only LFK allowed, no BBBJ even for extras, and somehow she's very obsessed on putting her finger in my butt.

Also tried J Riko. She's cute with nice body. She can do DFK, can do BBBJ and FS for tip.

woodland
18-05-2023, 10:56 PM
Hi Didas wiwAw,

Is this at the new shop at 360 or at the shop at 276 Pitt street?
Does K Hera and J Roko offer the classic pussy sliding?

woodland
18-05-2023, 11:10 PM
Anyone seen Chelsea? or Koto? Any reviews on these two lasses?

yowser
18-05-2023, 11:59 PM
CBD is keeping 2 shops because the old shop still attracts office workers who come during daytime for 20-30min release, they dont want to walk 4 blocks down to World Square. And thats why they invented a "20 min" course.
Linda gets 1000+ wechat messages a day and theres heaps of stupid questions - thats why she writes "no questions" lol.
Currently the new J girls get their bodyslide/pussyslide training from Hitomi (shes now promoted to manager). Hitomi's bodyslide style is much more erotic than Linda's bodyslide style.

Here's some recommendations, all can do DFK, BBBJ and FS:
J Riko - 22 yo, tight slim body with perky C cups, cute face. Think Emi but with bigger tits. Solid lotion bodyslide. Choose her if you like Mei (from last year), Emi, Hina (retired).
J Koto - late 20's but looks 24, slim, A cup, doll face, soft personality. Used to work in Soap Land in Japan. Semi-pro. Can do rimming upon request. Choose her if you like Sua.
J Nene - 19yo maid cafe teenager, A cup. Choose her if you like Momo, Nami. Warning: Nene can come off as having a cold personality, but its because she's very nervous + sleepy. Spend 5-10min talking to her to warm her up.
J Kiki - 21 yo, 150cm, fun hypo energetic, cheeky. Thicc ass, B cup. Average face. Solid lotion bodyslide, slurpy BBBJ. Used to be yoga teacher, can do the splits and all sorts of body maneuvers. Typical Osaka personality (very talkative), like Mio, Sakura (retired).

Sly22
19-05-2023, 12:15 AM
CBD is keeping 2 shops because the old shop still attracts office workers who come during daytime for 20-30min release, they dont want to walk 4 blocks down to World Square. And thats why they invented a "20 min" course.
Linda gets 1000+ wechat messages a day and theres heaps of stupid questions - thats why she writes "no questions" lol.
Currently the new J girls get their bodyslide/pussyslide training from Hitomi (shes now promoted to manager). Hitomi's bodyslide style is much more erotic than Linda's bodyslide style.

J Riko - 22 yo, tight slim body with perky C cups, cute face. Think Emi but with bigger tits. Solid lotion bodyslide. Choose her if you like Mei (from last year), Emi, Hina (retired).
J Koto - late 20's but looks 24, slim, A cup, doll face, soft personality. Used to work in Soap Land in Japan. Semi-pro. Can do rimming upon request. Choose her if you like Sua.
J Nene - 19yo maid cafe teenager, A cup. Choose her if you like Momo, Nami. Warning: Nene can come off as having a cold personality, but its because she's very nervous + sleepy. Spend 5-10min talking to her to warm her up.
J Kiki - 21 yo, 150cm, fun hypo energetic, cheeky. Thicc ass, B cup. Average face. Solid lotion bodyslide, slurpy BBBJ. Used to be yoga teacher, can do the splits and all sorts of body maneuvers. Typical Osaka personality (very talkative), like Mio, Sakura (retired).

You just made my life so much easier, thanks @Yowser Your comparisons work for me, and I now know who to try to book. CBD for me is the home of the enthusiastic amateur, generally knows enough to be a great session, but not enough experience to be jaded, yet. I do have a fave there that I am concerned about becoming too jaded due to her consecutive days and long shifts. Time will tell. Thanks again.

woodland
19-05-2023, 12:23 AM
you are talking about Mako.

Sly22
19-05-2023, 01:32 AM
you are talking about Mako.
Not Maco, but she is working a lot too. I think they need to be a bit careful with their roatering at 360, they may very well burn out their best product very quickly

rfection
19-05-2023, 01:51 PM
Did Maria leave?

MegaMonger
19-05-2023, 02:06 PM
Anyone seen Chelsea? or Koto? Any reviews on these two lasses?

A well timed question! I went to Style juat now and saw Chelsea. Friendly girl, very attractive. Very average massage. Importantly for the $135 outlay...she did not touch my dick at all...no offer of blowjob. No offer of handjob. She didn't remove a single item of clothing either. In short...i was totally ripped off. I complained to the receptionist on the way out and explained...but she just said "i will tell my boss".

I don't think i will bother going back to Style after this. Absolute theft.

BobGeorge
19-05-2023, 04:50 PM
HEAD UPS!!
I can confirm that Prices have increased at the OG CBD style. I heard the new shop was more expensive so I guess they are aligning prices. Saw my usual today and got the warning straight of the bat. Initial price $155 for 45 min but now CBJ Or BBBJ is extra. I was offered CBJ//$20 & FS/$100. I decided on BJ which ended up as BBBJ.

didaswiwaw
19-05-2023, 05:57 PM
Hi Didas wiwAw,

Is this at the new shop at 360 or at the shop at 276 Pitt street?
Does K Hera and J Roko offer the classic pussy sliding?

Both shop are the same with the the $20 extra.

K Hera no
J Riko yes

sukeong
19-05-2023, 06:35 PM
HEAD UPS!!
I can confirm that Prices have increased at the OG CBD style. I heard the new shop was more expensive so I guess they are aligning prices. Saw my usual today and got the warning straight of the bat. Initial price $155 for 45 min but now CBJ Or BBBJ is extra. I was offered CBJ//$20 & FS/$100. I decided on BJ which ended up as BBBJ.

So they ended up pricing both shops at same price. I guess it works out that way. More confusion if they are charging same girls at different prices due to location.

Didnt know Hitomi has been promoted wow. No wonder she stopped working. By the way you are freaking wealth of information bro. Wat happened to your favourite Momo? Is she coming back?

chemistry84
19-05-2023, 07:46 PM
The new prices and now CBJ which by default means no CIM, places the shop is on par with other establishments and the value function is not as compiling.

If it's 100 extra for FS, I read someone wrote that includes BBBJ but does it include CIM? OG Shop no longer has the 30min function, so 155 (no BBBJ/CIM?) and plus another 100 puts it at 255?

I am sure they'll get clients still but at this price point it's not necessary the best value out there.

MegaMonger
19-05-2023, 10:20 PM
Update on my earlier review.

I mesaaged Linda who apologised and offered me $20 off my next visit. She said that Chelsea was learning. I questioned why i should pay $115 ($135 less the $20) to train her staff.

No answer on that...but i was given a list of Japanese girls working tomorrow who give great service.

Defqon888
19-05-2023, 10:38 PM
Any review on mina new girl?

woodland
19-05-2023, 10:56 PM

I mesaaged Linda who apologised and offered me $20 off my next visit. She said that Chelsea was learning. I questioned why i should pay $115 ($135 less the $20) to train her staff.

No answer on that...but i was given a list of Japanese girls working tomorrow who give great service.

Because you are not training her staff, you're only giving feedback.

frisson
19-05-2023, 11:29 PM
Sorry duplicate post

frisson
19-05-2023, 11:32 PM
Sorry duplicate post

GoldfishMan
19-05-2023, 11:34 PM
This is why caution is needed for big front loaded cost for an unproven ML. Still not sure what is definitely included for the entry fee, and still not sure the advantage to other shoos where you can pay $70 entry fee
Not sure a shop can really enforce mandatory services for an ML, as your AR also suggests

You been to Korean bath houses before, bro? Like Midas, Masstige, Juliet, Romeo, etc.

It's the same concept as those. You pay everything upfront. Only the hot tub and in-room showers are missing. You ought to be expecting service levels similar to those.

frisson
19-05-2023, 11:34 PM

Your AR says why caution is needed for big front loaded cost for MLs

frisson
19-05-2023, 11:36 PM
Sorry duplicate post

frisson
19-05-2023, 11:38 PM
This shop gets some good feedback

GoldfishMan
19-05-2023, 11:51 PM
Bro I haven't and I just explained why I haven't. Also in the past KPS was a big deal

Pay everything up front. So tell me.
Quality BBBJ a definite with no further payment?
What if the ML insists on a CBJ, as is her prerogative.
MegaMongers AR suggests it was a pure massage in one case.
What then?

I really am past the days where I would cop that and have to talk the the manager after the money is spent and I feel uncomfortable.
Been there done that no thanks. I just want to avoid that sad feeling I get when you feel like you are imposing on a lady, which I never want to do. $20 refund doesn't make up for the $150+ loss
I much prefer no front loaded fees

My two cents worth is that this shop business model caters well to CBD businessmen who want more than a massage, happy to pay the front loaded fee, don't read forums so don't know about the other cheaper options, which require a little more research

Well considering that the shop has been running for more than 3 years, with heaps of ARs on this forum on most of the girls there, I think it's safe to say that bro MegaMonger's experience was an anomaly. That was the first time I've ever heard of that kind of thing happening there with any girl.

@MegaMonger, sorry bro, looks like you picked the short straw.

Anyway, you sound like you really do not like paying upfront. Then you shouldn't visit this place, there are lots of other good ones out there. No point being upset with punting, it's supposed to be a fun experience.

frisson
19-05-2023, 11:54 PM
You have made some valid points

frisson
19-05-2023, 11:57 PM
Can shops ensure mandatory extras? Isn't it up to the ML and her chemistry with the customer

GoldfishMan
19-05-2023, 11:59 PM
Anyway you didn't answer my practical questions
Sorry for repeating but they are relevant

I can't answer your questions because I don't work for the shop.

All I know is you're already feeling so negative about something, why even bother putting yourself through it? Go somewhere else, there are so many other choices out there.

frisson
20-05-2023, 12:05 AM
CBD massage is a shop with a great name. No doubt all the publicity is much deserved

MegaMonger
20-05-2023, 01:32 PM
Because you are not training her staff, you're only giving feedback.

Ok...so i guess my complaint is that i paid $135 forf the honout of providing feedback. I am not sure that it is any better.

If i paid $135 for a steak and it came to the table uncooked and they said, "sorry, the chef is new" and then ushered me out the door...would that be acceptable to you? Of course not.

The fact is, i paid for a service (a massage) and that wasn't delivered. Even without the extras...it is a bit shit.

Anyway, that is neither her nor there...the main point of an AR is to let other punters understand qhat the sercice level from various WLs is. Anyone looking for a massage, nudity, a BJ or BBBJ would be wise to wait for Chelsea to build up some experience is the true takeaway from my review. The rest is just salt on my part.

MegaMonger
20-05-2023, 01:42 PM
I will definitely be more cautiouswith them from here on out

MegaMonger
20-05-2023, 01:48 PM
Well considering that the shop has been running for more than 3 years, with heaps of ARs on this forum on most of the girls there, I think it's safe to say that bro MegaMonger's experience was an anomaly. That was the first time I've ever heard of that kind of thing happening there with any girl.

@MegaMonger, sorry bro, looks like you picked the short straw.

Anyway, you sound like you really do not like paying upfront. Then you shouldn't visit this place, there are lots of other good ones out there. No point being upset with punting, it's supposed to be a fun experience.

Hey man...it is all good. I have been to this shop a hundred times in the last 12 months...my first punt there was with Gina on June 20 last year. I was her first ever customer, but because i speak Korean fluently Linda was happy that i stumbled in off the street. That was one hell of a punt. We made out and touched and rolled about for an hour hahaha. It was madness. Anyway...plenty of others since then and i have bever had any issues there.

I am mostly annoyed with myself. I was introed to Chelsea yestersday and said no, because i felt the language barrier was too strong and i can't speak any Chinese. The young Korean girl convinced me that Linda HIGHLY recommended Chelsea..."cheggo, cheggo" she said. "the best, the best".

I should have trusted my instincts. If the girl had said that Chelsea was learning and a trainee...i would have bolted. It was the recommendation that got me over the line.

Anyway...i am a big boy. I will dust off my nut-sack and punt some more.

Radoush
20-05-2023, 04:59 PM
Hey man...it is all good. I have been to this shop a hundred times in the last 12 months...my first punt there was with Gina on June 20 last year. I was her first ever customer, but because i speak Korean fluently Linda was happy that i stumbled in off the street. That was one hell of a punt. We made out and touched and rolled about for an hour hahaha. It was madness. Anyway...plenty of others since then and i have bever had any issues there.

I am mostly annoyed with myself. I was introed to Chelsea yestersday and said no, because i felt the language barrier was too strong and i can't speak any Chinese. The young Korean girl convinced me that Linda HIGHLY recommended Chelsea..."cheggo, cheggo" she said. "the best, the best".

I should have trusted my instincts. If the girl had said that Chelsea was learning and a trainee...i would have bolted. It was the recommendation that got me over the line.

Anyway...i am a big boy. I will dust off my nut-sack and punt some more.

Mate did you try Star I always wanted to but never found time when she was available

MegaMonger
20-05-2023, 06:41 PM
Mate did you try Star I always wanted to but never found time when she was available

No mate, i haven't seen star. I went in again today after chatting with Linda. Booked Mako for an apology rate for the full hour. I still gave her $20 for the BBBJ and tipped her the difference between the rate offered and the regular rate.

She is superb. Incredible. Maybe the best ML i have seen. Can not recommend enough.

xboyx
20-05-2023, 11:33 PM
A well timed question! I went to Style juat now and saw Chelsea. Friendly girl, very attractive. Very average massage. Importantly for the $135 outlay...she did not touch my dick at all...no offer of blowjob. No offer of handjob. She didn't remove a single item of clothing either. In short...i was totally ripped off. I complained to the receptionist on the way out and explained...but she just said "i will tell my boss".

I don't think i will bother going back to Style after this. Absolute theft.

different experience from mine with Chelsea. She's skinny girl with a body that I like. Massage was crap. Face is average imo but I like her young skinny fit body.

Yea she didn't take clothes off during massage. Then we were both naked, she gave a solid BBBJ and we did a good FS.