PDA

View Full Version : Shop info CBD Style Massage

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

woodland
21-03-2022, 11:00 PM
This joint in the city seems to offer a lot of Korean ladies, and I wonder if they provide services similar to Romeo and Juliet or Masstige8.
I've only seen one review about them ... any brothers out there had any experiences with this joint?
Thank you

woodland
21-03-2022, 11:52 PM
Thanks toyrus, that's very useful information.
Can you shower after the massage? I assume after the hot liquidity body rub, you would need to clean up in some way.
Also, do you need to book well in advance or can you rock up on the day and be served?

woodland
22-03-2022, 12:13 AM
Thanks brother toyrus. Once again, very useful information. I will give this joint a go. There are not many decent CBD erotic massage joints.

vitrium
22-03-2022, 08:44 AM
The standard massage service is still on offer here. The Korean service is quite expensive, and not really worth it in my opinion. I tried it once and felt like I paid almost double for an experience that wasn't much different than the standard service. I don't think many of the girls there are actually Korean either. They are Chinese and Thai, mostly.

This is a good shop. Pretty girls with generally good service levels. And kept quite clean. I think the owner is trying new ways to offer premium service to make more money.

Rogeryou
22-03-2022, 09:25 AM
The standard massage service is still on offer here. The Korean service is quite expensive, and not really worth it in my opinion. I tried it once and felt like I paid almost double for an experience that wasn't much different than the standard service. I don't think many of the girls there are actually Korean either. They are Chinese and Thai, mostly.

This is a good shop. Pretty girls with generally good service levels. And kept quite clean. I think the owner is trying new ways to offer premium service to make more money.

I agree way overpriced priced for a pretty standard service. Full service prices for a body slide and a CBJ

Rooster18
22-03-2022, 10:47 AM
Being a frequent visitor of Juliet's in their heyday, this is only great news that a shop is offering similar services and importantly the girl quality reflect the service and there fore a higher price. Yes, higher price than your general RNT but for those who enjoy the process not just the end game, this is well worth it in my opinion.

I'm def a fan... had some of the most memorable experiences & met some of the hottest K girls through this.

Will visit..

syd_azn_guy
22-03-2022, 12:30 PM
Its all about the service and service is price. At the endof the day or so called session, as long the customer is happy. If there wasnt a demand then price would be cheap abit like property/houses if you understand my analogy

vitrium
22-03-2022, 09:10 PM
Yes, generally speaking, this shop is quite good. It's easily one of the better massage shops in the city. I just don't think the Korean premium service model the shop has adopted is worth the extra $$$

I believe I get an equally good service from the Thai and Chinese girls for a much cheaper price. As always YMMV. Just my 2c

I'm also certain that a couple of the "Korean" girls on the roster are not Korean.

But if you guys are happy. Then go for it.

woodland
22-03-2022, 09:21 PM
Yes, generally speaking, this shop is quite good. It's easily one of the better massage shops in the city. I just don't think the Korean premium service model the shop has adopted is worth the extra $$$

I believe I get an equally good service from the Thai and Chinese girls for a much cheaper price. As always YMMV. Just my 2c

I'm also certain that a couple of the "Korean" girls on the roster are not Korean.

But if you guys are happy. Then go for it.

Hi vitrium, thanks for your feedback. Would you be happy to share with me via PM the girls you think are not Korean?
I'm a real sucker for the old Masstige8, Romeo's service back during the heyday, and any shop that replicates a portion of that experience with genuine K girls is worth a little premium.

GoldfishMan
22-03-2022, 09:44 PM
They have basically taken the Korean massage model and applied the Chinese shop model efficiency to it. You could call it the Korean lite version.

Basically if you go to Midas or Juliets you get the whole shower washdown like you have been exposed to radioactive material. Then a cooler box magically arrives at the front door and will have all the goodies for the massage inside, hot stones etc. Then there are towels, lots of towels, you lay on towels, you get covered with layers of towels, hot wet and dry towels like they building a towel mountain on you. After the massage you get covered with runny hot liquid which isn't quite oil but its slippery, and you get a body slide, followed by cbj and then hand job. Then another scrub down in the shower. Not to mention throughout the whole experience you will get complimentary KPS'd, it's all part of the authentic experience.

CBD Style Korean lite version is basically, no shower (unless you request and that will be alone), no towels you get to lay on a disposable sheet and there is no wet/dry towel mountain to create the whole sauna experience. Only my most recent visit they brought in hot stones so this must be new. You get the runny hot liquid body slide, cbj and hand job which is the same as above. I haven't been KPS'd but some girls have complained to me how they get so busy there is no time for breaks to eat food.

The advantage of CBD Style massage is they have a roster like your typical Chinese massage joints, its $160 as apposed to $185-$190, the girls are better looking. This might be a big call but the Korean joints main operation hours is from 7pm-6am and they cater for the party crowd and lots of alcohol and pizza etc. Most of the girls at the Korean joints put on a lot of weight because of this lifestyle.

In a nutshell Midas/Juliets is a Korean shop offering Korean massage, while CBD style is a Chinese shop offering Korean massage.

Don't forget the weird cucumber paste facials you get from them as part of the package. That stuff always made me hungry when they put it on me!
Also in the Korean bath houses, you can go for the 1.5 hour super package which includes time in a hot tub with the girl. That was some hot action I had there way back in the days when Midas was still good.
I think the biggest difference between Midas/Romeos/Juliets and a shop like CBD Style is, those 3 are Korean bath houses with all the amenities needed for it.... ensuite shower and hot tub, a bed, sofa, etc. Whereas CBD Style is just a massage shop without any in room amenities to enable the "extra activities". It's sad really. There used to be a few good Korean bath houses scattered around the City... one on Pitt St right next to Shark Hotel, another one that was next to 1 Blackburn St near Central, and I think one more that I can't remember where it was now. All gone.
Now the closest thing you can get to a bath house experience in the City are the Chinese run shops like Chequers and Babylon (they used to have Korean girls, not sure about now).

hornedbeast
22-03-2022, 10:13 PM
The good old days of Korean bath houses where you came out with the cleanest ass(hole) and empty balls

woodland
25-03-2022, 10:26 PM
Thanks guys for all the valuable information I received.
I messaged Linda and booked a slot with Korean lady Hanna. She is Korean, because during the massage I asked if she could do a pussy slide and she replied back no in Korean first, before no in English. The massage was on the weak side, and the B2B was short. But she gave a decent cat bath and used some nuru gel.
She was definitely pretty with long legs, eg. Kpop style if you will. Overall, it was a decent punt (weak massage, short B2B and CBJ but good cat bath with some nuru) despite no pussy slide.
Hanna's looks and her D cup breasts made up for some shortcummings in service.

I frequent Diva Body Tone, but I think this place rivals it.
Although Diva has significantly better facilities and a book door for discreet exit.

20red48
19-04-2022, 10:23 AM
Thanks guys for all the valuable information I received.
I messaged Linda and booked a slot with Korean lady Hanna. She is Korean, because during the massage I asked if she could do a pussy slide and she replied back no in Korean first, before no in English. The massage was on the weak side, and the B2B was short. But she gave a decent cat bath and used some nuru gel.
She was definitely pretty with long legs, eg. Kpop style if you will. Overall, it was a decent punt (weak massage, short B2B and CBJ but good cat bath with some nuru) despite no pussy slide.
Hanna's looks and her D cup breasts made up for some shortcummings in service.

I frequent Diva Body Tone, but I think this place rivals it.
Although Diva has significantly better facilities and a book door for discreet exit.

I should have read this before booking an hour session this arvo.
I was juggling betweeen Hanna or Yuri and eventually picked Hanna based on Linda’s recommendation.
Hopefully she’ll give me a better experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevinalbertzzz
19-04-2022, 11:40 AM
Went there a couple of times. I don’t thins it’s worth the high price. All the new koreans provide mediocre / bad part 1. I met one of ML , she did not know how to do part 2 properly.

Definitely disappointed with the quality of service considering the higher price. I think it’s just a way for the owner to make more money.

syd_azn_guy
19-04-2022, 08:47 PM
I should have read this before booking an hour session this arvo.
I was juggling betweeen Hanna or Yuri and eventually picked Hanna based on Linda’s recommendation.
Hopefully she’ll give me a better experience.

Was hanna a good choice?

Scott Phar
19-04-2022, 10:32 PM
Same with me. I went there on one of the Friday's, met a girl named Sasha (or similar sounding). She didnt know shit about part 1 or 2. She refused to even massage my inner thighs or crack (i am extremely clean down there, clean shaved). I am so lucky i didnt pay her $50 as she had no skills whatsoever. Told the reception guy and got refunded half the amount. I am sure the reception guy must be getting these complaints for Sasha very often so didnt even argue.

Azzkikr
20-04-2022, 12:52 AM
Same with me. I went there on one of the Friday's, met a girl named Sasha (or similar sounding). She didnt know shit about part 1 or 2. She refused to even massage my inner thighs or crack (i am extremely clean down there, clean shaved). I am so lucky i didnt pay her $50 as she had no skills whatsoever. Told the reception guy and got refunded half the amount. I am sure the reception guy must be getting these complaints for Sasha very often so didnt even argue.

She’s definitely in the wrong job.

jj12345
20-04-2022, 09:59 AM
Thanks brother toyrus. Once again, very useful information. I will give this joint a go. There are not many decent CBD erotic massage joints.

Who is brother toyrus? You are post 3 times in a row? You pretending be someone else but forget log in different account?

Themassageking
20-04-2022, 10:45 AM
I visited this shop 1st time, last week in the morning. Somi was the only one working. I wanted to see what she looked like after reading all the reviews. I found Somi to be really friendly and bubbly. She said she is 170cm, she isn't fat just a bigger build. I still found her sexy. As it was my 1st time I just let her do her routine of body slide on my back. She love's dfk she told me and she was very responsive to breast sucking and she was soaking wet and was allowed to play with just inside her pussy but she couldn't handle it. Her blow job skills was very nice, lots of deep throat and I blew in the condom while I was balls deep in her mouth and she kept sucking until I was milked dry. The mamasan seems nice too. Before the massage I asked to have a quick shower , when mamasan returned with the towel, I made sure I was fully nude and I was already semi hard. I took my time putting the towel on and she was just smiling and starring at my cock. Love doing this to the manasans in shops. Somi said she has fruit picking work in June in qld for 3 months. As well I asked if she does fs and she said that would cost an extra 2 pineapples. 30 mins $120. I thought that was decent value

GoldfishMan
20-04-2022, 12:33 PM
Who is brother toyrus? You are post 3 times in a row? You pretending be someone else but forget log in different account?
Interesting. Looks like bro toyrus deleted his account!
What happened here?

Sibon
20-04-2022, 12:44 PM

I'm Brother Toyrus.

It's a code name for me.

TongueJack
20-04-2022, 02:55 PM
$220 for 30mins sounds expensive

20red48
20-04-2022, 03:06 PM
Was hanna a good choice?

I didn’t go with Hanna, I walked in and asked if I can change my booking and mamasan was OK with it. Tried Yuri and it was a soft massage, will barey look at you and most you can do is touch her. Waste of a pineapple tip.

woodland
20-04-2022, 11:27 PM
I had reasonably good experiences with Hanna and Somi. Of course they were nothing like the heydays of Romeos, but one must make do.

fjfan
21-04-2022, 01:56 PM
There was a Thai girl that looked Latina called Nina that used to work there after the first lockdown in 2020 when Miki was running the place that was absolutely incredible.

TongueJack
21-04-2022, 04:47 PM
I had a session with Somi this morning. Have to agree with everything TheMassageKing had to say. She’s tall and has a nice curvy figure but small boobs. Very cute young girl. Great communication as her English is very good, she studied English literature in Korea.

It’s hard to believe that’s she’s only been doing this for a month. She’s enthusiastic, loves DFK and her CBJ was outstanding, lots of DT and doesn’t stop sucking until you are completed milked dry.

Massage skills are non existent, but hey not really there for the massage.

likemassage
23-04-2022, 02:21 AM
Today afternoon, i also tried Somi for 1 hour/165 dollar, i must say Somi is so beautiful, like a kpop star.Her English is very good
Part 1: her massage skill is above average, she help me to relax my muscle, it help me relief my back pain. After 30mins, she change to part 2.

Part 2 is a main course, her body silde skill is so good, my skin and her breast touch together, oh my god, so nice. After that,she start cbj. Her skill is really good, no teeth touch on my little brother, she already made me mostly cum. Finally, Somi make me cum by handjob. In the meantime, she let me touch her pussy, and she keep kissing with me. I cum after 5 minutes. I am cumming with kissing

Overall, i will come back, i recommend Somi to all of you

krnboy
26-04-2022, 07:35 AM
There was a Thai girl that looked Latina called Nina that used to work there after the first lockdown in 2020 when Miki was running the place that was absolutely incredible.

She was absolutely a weapon

woodland
26-04-2022, 11:14 PM
They could really improve their website to at least be on par with their wechat.

20red48
29-04-2022, 10:18 PM
Recently tried Rubi.
Looks: 8/10 looks like a kPop idol

Part 1: she’ll keep asking you to bury your face on the pillow. Moderate massage, a lot of elbow and hands. No technique IMO. Not talkative at all. Told me she just landed that day

Body Slide: very generic, looks at the mirror all the time. Boobs look incredible when she’s standing upright, looks funny though during body slides (like a deflated balloon)

CBJ: uses her mouth to put the dom on, then does a very mechanic one. Didn’t last long, she just needed to tick the box.

NHJ: not feeling this part as it also felt forced, took me a while to cum so she tried sucking my nipples but she wouldn’t let me return the favour.

WIR? - nope, she’s good to look at but for 140, not worth it.

yowser
01-05-2022, 10:22 AM
Recently tried Rubi.
Looks: 8/10 looks like a kPop idol

Part 1: she’ll keep asking you to bury your face on the pillow. Moderate massage, a lot of elbow and hands. No technique IMO. Not talkative at all. Told me she just landed that day

Body Slide: very generic, looks at the mirror all the time. Boobs look incredible when she’s standing upright, looks funny though during body slides (like a deflated balloon)

CBJ: uses her mouth to put the dom on, then does a very mechanic one. Didn’t last long, she just needed to tick the box.

NHJ: not feeling this part as it also felt forced, took me a while to cum so she tried sucking my nipples but she wouldn’t let me return the favour.

WIR? - nope, she’s good to look at but for 140, not worth it.

Rubi got fired after working 1 day. I unfortunately also saw Rubi that day, it was the worst KPS I ever got, first time I walked out halfway through the session. I was going to post a review to warn other brothers, but since shes fired theres no need to warn people now.

gannicus
01-05-2022, 01:24 PM
Rubi got fired after working 1 day. I unfortunately also saw Rubi that day, it was the worst KPS I ever got, first time I walked out halfway through the session. I was going to post a review to warn other brothers, but since shes fired theres no need to warn people now.

I saw her on day 1 as well...similar experience, thought about msg linda or posting a review but since it's her first day I'de giver her a go, she's cold but attitude is not that bad, I've had much worse KPS from M8

Coco Paper
02-05-2022, 02:41 PM
Saw Sua recently.

Body 8/10
Face 5.5/10
Service 10/10

WIR: Yes
Value: Yes

ML_Lover
02-05-2022, 03:58 PM
Anyone tried Bora yet?

She looks pretty decent. on my ‘to do’ list but still enjoying Somi too much to change.

gggb
02-05-2022, 04:28 PM
I tried Bora a few days ago and sadly WIR- no

Photos are pretty much 100% accurate (and I'd say she is attractive) but a few red flags for me.
Didn't hand me my money and I could tell she was trying to be sneaky and keep my change from the $200 I paid for 1 hour.
Didn't give CBJ (I bet if I pressed she would because I'm pretty sure it's meant to be part of the service) and no kissing (which some of the other girls do).

On a side note I've had great experiences with Hannah, Rina (the 2nd one), and I actually had a good experience with Suji (although others have said KPS, but I guess that's why you say YMMV).
I'll probably continue to support this shop as I feel like the receptionists/owners do care about great customer service.

ML_Lover
02-05-2022, 04:36 PM

Photos are pretty much 100% accurate (and I'd say she is attractive) but a few red flags for me.
Didn't hand me my money and I could tell she was trying to be sneaky and keep my change from the $200 I paid for 1 hour.
Didn't give CBJ (I bet if I pressed she would because I'm pretty sure it's meant to be part of the service) and no kissing (which some of the other girls do).

On a side note I've had great experiences with Hannah, Rina (the 2nd one), and I actually had a good experience with Suji (although others have said KPS, but I guess that's why you say YMMV).
I'll probably continue to support this shop as I feel like the receptionists/owners do care about great customer service.

Yes, the $165/hr is supposed to include cbj and kissing, so sounds like Bora isn’t enjoying her new job… shame.

Yes, I agree, the shop is really nice, super clean and tidy, discrete entrance, decent sized rooms and really super nice receptions/owner.

yowser
02-05-2022, 07:28 PM

Bora gives CBJ and DFK now, which is part of the service. You probably had her last Thursday, she landed into Sydney on Wednesday and started training/work on Thursday, on her first day she didnt know what she was doing. Also she probably doesnt know about the payment system when she took your money.

My full review of Bora is up in the massage section

Harp0
22-05-2022, 10:46 AM
I visited here last night for the first time, saw Somi. Wow super cool chick, nice and curvy gets very wet.
She said it’s her last week there next week.
I’ll definitely be back this week.

Themassageking
24-05-2022, 01:58 PM
2nd time with Somi.
It's amazing the rewards that are reaped from a 2nd visit.
She comes in the room while I'm drying off and I say do you remember me? You were hear a few days ago right? no! So I reminded her my 1st visit on a Saturday during the Easter show. Her eyes light up and big smile, she steps in and it is on. Next 30 mins was dfk for the 1st 10min, daty and the reward for a return visit was 15 min of a nice sloppy deep throat bbbj and stopped just as I was coming to hand job finish. She is leaving on Sunday for qld. She said she is not sure if she will be back. She never asked for a tip plus I never had any extra money as I wasn't expecting that. Kiss good bye and a take care.

Scott Phar
24-05-2022, 04:42 PM
Somi is amazing. Saw her twice in two weeks. Lovely girl, amazing gfe. Unfortunately she will be gone in a few days. Any other girl at CBD Styles who is as good as (or better) than Somi? CBD Styles is close to work (but not too close, so its good) and discreet - so works perfect for me.

TongueJack
24-05-2022, 05:08 PM
I too had the extreme pleasure of Somi on my second visit last week. She just loves dfk and her bbbj skills are exceptional. Hard to believe this lass is only 19 (turning 20 next month). I’m going back for a third visit this week before she departs for her oz holiday. I’m hoping that she may take things to another level. A star that shone for too short a time.

Markin
26-05-2022, 01:26 AM
Bora gives CBJ and DFK now, which is part of the service. You probably had her last Thursday, she landed into Sydney on Wednesday and started training/work on Thursday, on her first day she didnt know what she was doing. Also she probably doesnt know about the payment system when she took your money.

My full review of Bora is up in the massage section

to save others searching:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?107083-K-Bora-shy-nervous-Kpop-Doll

Lickalot
26-05-2022, 10:06 AM
Somi sounds like a gem. Anyone know if she plans to work in brizvegas and if so where? Asking for a mate.

TongueJack
26-05-2022, 10:36 AM
No she won’t be working in Brisbane. She intends to travel and work on a farm as part of her visa requirements.

Scott Phar
26-05-2022, 02:04 PM
No she won’t be working in Brisbane. She intends to travel and work on a farm as part of her visa requirements.

Yes, she told me the same thing. She wants to move to Brisbane and work at a farm. I queried her why not do the same work there, to which she said its not good for her mental health to continue doing this. Although having experienced her service, I dont think that seems to be impacting her mental health as of now - haha. She is a bomb. But you never know whats going on in the head, behind that smiling face.

asiafever
09-06-2022, 09:14 PM
Had the absolute pleasure of meeting young Yuri.
Now she told me that some have accused her of being cold, like she has a case of the old KPS, but I found her to be really engaging and sweet. She is a mirror for your attitude, go in care free and ready to have fun and she will reciprocate, go in determined to be an arrogant prick and she'll turn to an ice queen. She also has an "IDGAF" vibe to her as well, which I can appreciate.
Shop itself is clean, big rooms, big tables, booking was incredibly easy and management very helpful. 2 thumbs up from me.

Coco Paper
09-06-2022, 11:11 PM
Link doesn't work for me

Markin
10-06-2022, 12:11 AM
Link doesn't work for me

it's not working for me either now. i think maybe the report has been taken down?

woodland
10-06-2022, 01:27 AM
several posts got taken down. I think someone shared some information that was sensitive.

Coco Paper
10-06-2022, 02:57 PM
Just saw Bora, for sure the best looking WL/ML I've met.

Face 7
Body 8
Service 5

She didn't speak good English but that doesn't matter to me much. Got body rub and pussy slide, she put a rubber on me and gave a CBJ. I asked if she offered FS and she said for $500, I declined.

She asked how much, I offered $200 (even though it would have been 5 seconds of action - you know how it is in the moment). Thankfully she declined. After that chat she took the dub off and finished the job post haste.

I showered then bailed.

WIR, eh? Probably not maybe idk. I have a thing for pretty girls, even if they suck in bed so I'd go at least once. I wouldn't book her a second time.

I found Sua offered way better service - despite not having a kpop face like Bora. Sua even folded my clothes while I was in the shower, which made me smile upon my return.

Labia Vortex
10-06-2022, 05:40 PM
“clothes while I was in the shower, which made me smile upon my return.”
They have a shower now?

FatStache
10-06-2022, 05:50 PM
There's a shower in the bathroom across from the massage rooms.

asiafever
10-06-2022, 07:17 PM
7 is the rating you give to your best looking WL/ML? Tough crowd lol.

Agreed, I thought "only a 7 for the best looking ml/we you've ever seen?"

Coco Paper
10-06-2022, 08:17 PM
7 is the rating you give to your best looking WL/ML? Tough crowd lol.

Haha, just being honest. if you go for a walk downtown, Bora would be more attractive than 7/10 of the girls you walk past which is pretty attractive but there are still girls out there that are more attractive than she is.

It's harsh to use the whole scale but I've had too many punts that were reviewed as being an 8/10 and turn out being someone I wouldn't pursue on a night out. I pay for sex to find women who I'd never otherwise be able to meet - like kpop models ��

FatStache
10-06-2022, 08:41 PM
Haha, just being honest. if you go for a walk downtown, Bora would be more attractive than 7/10 of the girls you walk past which is pretty attractive but there are still girls out there that are more attractive than she is.

I've seen Bora and that's an accurate way of describing her.

Sibon
10-06-2022, 09:31 PM
7 is very high rating for a ML.

I usually have sex with MLs with only 2 or 3 ratings. But they kissed like your girlfriends and offer their bodies to you like free fruits from the trees. In the dim light of the cubicles every girl turns into an angel who moans at your touch.

Scott Phar
10-06-2022, 09:32 PM
I went to CBD Styles last Tuesday in the afternoon during office lunch break to check out the other girls (now since Somi is gone). I saw Hanna (busty girl) and booked her for 5pm. Linda (receptionist) said "fine, i will keep her for you". Was thinking about Hanna's jugs the entire second half in office, even got a boner once at my desk coz or her. Very excited, i left a bit early from work and reached exactly at 5. Asked the guy at reception (Linda wasnt around then) but he said Hanna is booked till 5.30. He called Linda and said she thought your booking was for 5.30. Bullshit reason. Walked out disappointed, went to 197 Clarence instead. :( still waiting for Hanna.

GoldfishMan
10-06-2022, 09:45 PM
Oh I'm not disputing your rating of 7, I think that's a fair rating for her. However you spoke of her looks in a positive light being your best you have seen, so that means you have never seen an 8 in any shop?

I think you will be surprised, I've seen a few ML/WL by accident in public and their rating was like +2 compared to what I rated them in the booking.

Not surprised by this and I can vouch. The girls tend to not put their "hearts" into doing up their look when they're working. It just becomes part of the job for them. Whereas when they head out for their own day or night out, that's when they really doll up.

GoldfishMan
10-06-2022, 10:45 PM
I don't know if you notice, but the high end girls at Ginza, the ones that really get hyped are the ones that actually make more effort to get dressed up and present themselves like they would going out. Like C-Mia, K-Minji, K-Somi, these girls all really doll themselves up for every booking and guys just lap this stuff up.

C-Kiki on the other hand used to just rock up with a bikini, but I have seen her dressed up and she was way hotter than those 3 girls above in my opinion.

Without a doubt. I've also seen C-Kiki in her streetwear. She looked exactly like a hot uni student walking around Chinatown!

Coco Paper
10-06-2022, 11:57 PM
Oh I'm not disputing your rating of 7, I think that's a fair rating for her. However you spoke of her looks in a positive light being your best you have seen, so that means you have never seen an 8 in any shop?

Yeah, I started punting mid way through covid so I guess I got in when there wasn't a lot of foreign talent coming in or something. I had some pretty great experiences (did a double at Sakura in Surry Hills), but the I never met anyone above a 4.5 in terms of looks - except maybe Filo Sweety at Ginza was a 6/10.

I had some shocking experiences, first punt was off E&B - I paid $200 and the lady was like 40 and had bung teeth, I was like "what, this isn't the girl from the ad" but I had paid already and they didn't understand the English word for refund :surprise:

I just came back from Hawaii where I did a tour of the massage shops in Waikiki and holy crap, it was like a trailer park tier experience - I almost got slapped around by the mamasan at one point for declining their line-up of one lady.

I'm off to Bangkok next week, if I can't find my 10 there, I can't find her anywhere - haha

candyman69
24-06-2022, 11:22 AM
i feel like the girls just use random names because i walked in, no booking and told the papasan i wanted to see the girls. he put me in a room and the girls popped in 1 by 1 and the one who said she's Somi is NOTHING like you guys described. i wouldn't even do her if she paid me to.
ended up choosing Yuri who is above average pretty (7/10) and a hot little body with great B boobs but her service was pretty sub par. pt1 massage was ok, convo was ok. she's proper korean.
pt2 she stripped down but kept undies on (thinking back now she might be on the rag) - never made eye contact while B2B and she used some sort of powder on her body instead of oil, wasn't great and a bit weird. deterred me from putting my mouth/tongue on her body. she then started stroking my brother but from standing next to the table. she only let me cup her breast and no playing with nipple. didn't want me touching her ass or down there (probably for good reason if it's that time of the month). no DFK. asked for BJ and she did CBJ but she only sucked on my head. maybe her mouth is too small? she gave up after 2 mins and returned to HJ till I came.
WIR - no
VFM - no

asiafever
26-06-2022, 09:37 AM
i feel like the girls just use random names because i walked in, no booking and told the papasan i wanted to see the girls. he put me in a room and the girls popped in 1 by 1 and the one who said she's Somi is NOTHING like you guys described. i wouldn't even do her if she paid me to.
ended up choosing Yuri who is above average pretty (7/10) and a hot little body with great B boobs but her service was pretty sub par. pt1 massage was ok, convo was ok. she's proper korean.
pt2 she stripped down but kept undies on (thinking back now she might be on the rag) - never made eye contact while B2B and she used some sort of powder on her body instead of oil, wasn't great and a bit weird. deterred me from putting my mouth/tongue on her body. she then started stroking my brother but from standing next to the table. she only let me cup her breast and no playing with nipple. didn't want me touching her ass or down there (probably for good reason if it's that time of the month). no DFK. asked for BJ and she did CBJ but she only sucked on my head. maybe her mouth is too small? she gave up after 2 mins and returned to HJ till I came.
WIR - no
VFM - no

I think that's Yuri, she is the ultimate definition of a YMMV girl. Apparently Management have had complaints about her being cold, distant etc, which she told me about herself. I may have been lucky and got her on a good day.

woodland
30-06-2022, 02:32 AM
Is FIV normal or standard service for ML

Sexkniight
06-07-2022, 01:09 PM
Anyone been to Bora lately? Any improvement in service?

Hoping the price of her FS has gone down a bit before going back

Cheers

TongueJack
06-07-2022, 01:39 PM
What was she charging for FS

Sexkniight
06-07-2022, 01:55 PM
What was she charging for FS

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned $500 was her asking price

Coco Paper
11-07-2022, 02:34 AM
Someone earlier in the thread mentioned $500 was her asking price

She was new and at the time it seemed like she was just testing the waters on pricecto see if I'd bite.

Themassageking
12-07-2022, 02:59 AM
Anyone seen Gina yet? Can't find a review.

TongueJack
12-07-2022, 10:08 AM
Yes MassageKing I went and tried her last week. Very inexperienced, but allowed lots of touching and was genuinely excited. She’s plump and not unattractive. I have had better. She’s definitely no Somi or Suji. Would I return - not in a hurry, but I’m always willing to give them a second chance. Best of luck

Themassageking
12-07-2022, 03:29 PM
Yes MassageKing I went and tried her last week. Very inexperienced, but allowed lots of touching and was genuinely excited. She’s plump and not unattractive. I have had better. She’s definitely no Somi or Suji. Would I return - not in a hurry, but I’m always willing to give them a second chance. Best of luck
Thanks Jack for the feedback. Is Suji service similar to Somi? I'm after a girl that loves dfk?

TongueJack
12-07-2022, 05:59 PM
Similar service. Not as attentive on the dfk, more lfk. But attractive lass and enjoys being touched down stairs. However, as always YMMV. Best of luck

TongueJack
20-07-2022, 08:15 AM
Just saw the roster for CBD on WeChat and Linda is promoting super G cup Hitomii and Yuki E cup. Unfortunately, I am out of town on business until next week and hoping other punters (maybe MassageKing or Ahlungor) can TOFTT and report back. Linda has suggested Hitomi has av experience!

Themassageking
20-07-2022, 08:46 AM
Just saw the roster for CBD on WeChat and Linda is promoting super G cup Hitomii and Yuki E cup. Unfortunately, I am out of town on business until next week and hoping other punters (maybe MassageKing or Ahlungor) can TOFTT and report back. Linda has suggested Hitomi has av experience! the Hitomi I know is a porn star. Massive jugs and the scene is always pixelated.

GoldfishMan
20-07-2022, 09:09 AM
No shit, Linda has tapped into some kind of interdimensional nexus and is now starting to summon up all sorts of Japanese dolls for our pleasure. I recently saw one of them (Aki), very good!!

woodland
20-07-2022, 11:05 PM
No shit, Linda has tapped into some kind of interdimensional nexus and is now starting to summon up all sorts of Japanese dolls for our pleasure. I recently saw one of them (Aki), very good!!

how would you rate Aki vs Gina?

GoldfishMan
21-07-2022, 10:24 AM
how would you rate Aki vs Gina?
I haven't seen Gina before.
I've been thinking of writing up a review of Aki but too lazy / busy to do it. This will do.

I would rate Aki probably 7/10 overall:

6/10 on the face department, has a slightly mature feel, but still youthful and attractive, has an elegant beauty about her.

7/10 for body. Nice white skin, slim enough, B cups with pink nipples. Leggy enough, and nice round ass.

8/10 for service. YMMV on this, but I got CIM from her, Linda told me she only did CBJ! Couldn't get FS from her though. She got really wet from DATY and was giving heaps of sexy reactions, no FOAM as she was trying to muffle herself. Would've loved to bang her!

woodland
21-07-2022, 10:28 PM
wow you're getting way more action from this joint than me.
I got BBBJ for a little bit and a half-pussy slide. some FIV.

Themassageking
21-07-2022, 10:40 PM
I've been thinking of writing up a review of Aki but too lazy / busy to do it. This will do.

6/10 on the face department, has a slightly mature feel, but still youthful and attractive, has an elegant beauty about her.

7/10 for body. Nice white skin, slim enough, B cups with pink nipples. Leggy enough, and nice round ass.

8/10 for service. YMMV on this, but I got CIM from her, Linda told me she only did CBJ! Couldn't get FS from her though. She got really wet from DATY and was giving heaps of sexy reactions, no FOAM as she was trying to muffle herself. Would've loved to bang her!
What was the tip you paid for that? Was it with a 30,45 or 1 hr. Did she do dfk.

GoldfishMan
22-07-2022, 09:25 AM
What was the tip you paid for that? Was it with a 30,45 or 1 hr. Did she do dfk.

It was a 1 hr session. Lots of DFK in between the oral sex. She did not ask for extra at the end of it but I just gave her 2 pineapples for the outstanding service. I'll reiterate, YMMV on the service.

Unfortunately another short stay girl, think she'll only be here for a couple more weeks.

L123456
22-07-2022, 11:40 AM
Any intel on Hitomi?

Hennessy
24-07-2022, 10:40 AM
Could a Bro provide CBD Style's WeChat ID as I could not find it on their website. Many thanks.

blk53
24-07-2022, 10:43 AM
Could a Bro provide CBD Style's WeChat ID as I could not find it on their website. Many thanks.

Here you go - Lindalovely8

Hennessy
24-07-2022, 12:07 PM
Here you go - Lindalovely8

Thank you, Bro blk53.

surething91
24-07-2022, 02:33 PM

Thanks for the quick AR! It looks like you have been lucky with YMMV!
I'd like to try this shop but I heard there are sometimes too much perfume at this place. What do you think?

Scott Phar
24-07-2022, 03:54 PM
I have met Gina once. Nice girl, clear smooth skin, a bit chubby (not much), non-existent English, she said she was from korea (but i fount. Services offered included b2b, lfk, some dfk, pussy slides, spanish and nhj. She kept a smiling face throughout and kept giggling whenever i asked something. I would say overall a decent experience, but nothing great as I cant enjoy if i cant converse with the girl even a bit.

Scott Phar
24-07-2022, 03:54 PM
I have met Gina once. Nice girl, clear smooth skin, a bit chubby (not much), non-existent English, she said she was from korea (but i doubt). Services offered included b2b, lfk, some dfk, pussy slides, spanish and nhj. She kept a smiling face throughout and kept giggling whenever i asked something. I would say overall a decent experience, but nothing great as I cant enjoy if i cant converse with the girl even a bit.

GoldfishMan
24-07-2022, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the quick AR! It looks like you have been lucky with YMMV!
I'd like to try this shop but I heard there are sometimes too much perfume at this place. What do you think?

It differs from girl to girl. As far as I know, only Sua puts on strong perfume, but there may be others. Aki didn’t have strong perfume I think.

One thing I forgot to add in my review was that Aki’s English was very good. No trouble at all conversing with her in English. Just slightly worse than someone born here or someone who grew up here.

surething91
24-07-2022, 05:39 PM
It differs from girl to girl. As far as I know, only Sua puts on strong perfume, but there may be others. Aki didn’t have strong perfume I think.

One thing I forgot to add in my review was that Aki’s English was very good. No trouble at all conversing with her in English. Just slightly worse than someone born here or someone who grew up here.
Thanks again! I'll try this shop if I can next week!

woodland
29-07-2022, 12:49 AM
I have met Gina once. Nice girl, clear smooth skin, a bit chubby (not much), non-existent English, she said she was from korea (but i doubt). Services offered included b2b, lfk, some dfk, pussy slides, spanish and nhj. She kept a smiling face throughout and kept giggling whenever i asked something. I would say overall a decent experience, but nothing great as I cant enjoy if i cant converse with the girl even a bit.

she is korean - 100%

Themassageking
29-07-2022, 09:05 AM
It was a 1 hr session. Lots of DFK in between the oral sex. She did not ask for extra at the end of it but I just gave her 2 pineapples for the outstanding service. I'll reiterate, YMMV on the service.

Unfortunately another short stay girl, think she'll only be here for a couple more weeks.

How much is a one hr service. Did you pay just the massage price or the nhj price?

GoldfishMan
29-07-2022, 09:24 AM
How much is a one hr service. Did you pay just the massage price or the nhj price?

This shop is one of those that take the extras tip up-front, so the price includes "massaging every muscle" on your body, if you know what I mean.
Aki did not ask for more tips after the session, but I just felt like giving her $100 more, to encourage good behaviour.

Labia Vortex
29-07-2022, 10:50 AM
$175 with a Nude massage and CBJ Is similar to Masstige8 Romeos
and Midas
A neglected part of the market that once was thriving

TongueJack
02-08-2022, 09:11 AM
Tried Hitomi yesterday. She is a very attractive girl but the house description isn’t accurate. She has lovely boobs but no way are they E cups, probably C cups. She has a lovely smile and was scintillating in her red dress and high heels. I was immediately turned on and what a session. Lots of dfk, lots of talking (her English is pretty good for someone here to study English), massage was ok but wasn’t really there for the massage. Of course YMMV.
WIR - absolutely, probably Thursday.

grudgory
11-08-2022, 09:37 PM
Anyone know if this is aki from SBM/top Ryde?

Mickeydrippen
12-08-2022, 08:56 AM
Tried Hitomi yesterday. She is a very attractive girl but the house description isn’t accurate. She has lovely boobs but no way are they E cups, probably C cups. She has a lovely smile and was scintillating in her red dress and high heels. I was immediately turned on and what a session. Lots of dfk, lots of talking (her English is pretty good for someone here to study English), massage was ok but wasn’t really there for the massage. Of course YMMV.
WIR - absolutely, probably Thursday. The girls study English to obtain a visa. Many girls stay for years with working permit, Medicare etc but it costs them about $7000 dollars ever 6 mths to be enrolled.

J3ffrey
14-08-2022, 04:03 PM
WIR - absolutely, probably Thursday.

Thanks for sharing, might have to try her.

bluecraz
19-08-2022, 08:36 PM
I met Aki today.
She is really nice, very young but act mature, easy to talk to, and have a nice white skin with B cups.
Only works Monday and Friday.

part 1 wasn't really good but at least she keeps the conversation going. lucky I didn't come for a massage at that time.

during part 2 she did a lot of teasing and cat bath from bottom to top.
she did bbbj to me and said CIM is okay.
tried her best to satisfy me but I can feel she is really tired as she told me her booking is non stop today :( not to mention she has a bruise on her right hand (i asked her and she said she fell down on the stairs when wearing high heels)

at the end I tipped her more and she really appreciated it.

best is to meet her at the start of her shift if anyone keen.

Harp0
10-09-2022, 03:10 PM
That new Brazilian girl Sky looks the goods, gonna have to try her soon

Themassageking
11-09-2022, 02:10 PM
I saw on wechat that Somi is back. Look forward to seeing her again.

TongueJack
11-09-2022, 06:47 PM
Hey King yes the lovely Somi is back. Saw her last week and she’s as good as ever. She nearly sucked my lips clean off my face with her intense dfk. Her extras are as good as it gets. She is an absolute gem. But she’s only here for a short time before she leaves for a holiday

Themassageking
11-09-2022, 07:26 PM
Hey King yes the lovely Somi is back. Saw her last week and she’s as good as ever. She nearly sucked my lips clean off my face with her intense dfk. Her extras are as good as it gets. She is an absolute gem. But she’s only here for a short time before she leaves for a holiday
Nice. Her extras are very good. Yes she does like to dfk.

Dumbjai
11-09-2022, 09:29 PM
Any intel on the Brazilian?

On my list Is her and Sua. Not seen Hitomi on the days I normally go to City

Themassageking
13-09-2022, 11:50 PM
Saw Somi today. Beautiful girl with outstanding service. She has lost about 7 kg and is looking very good.

indianinact
14-09-2022, 06:45 PM
Have seen Some before. Seeing her again tonight and planning to book Sky tomorrow. Hope shes as par as Somi

punter00
15-09-2022, 02:36 PM
What's the entrance like? Discreet or in full view of CBD workers?

asam46
15-09-2022, 03:56 PM
What's the entrance like? Discreet or in full view of CBD workers?

It’s an office building. You walk in, wait at the lifts and get off at the first floor. It’s fairly discrete and not busy. Nobody knows if you’re there for a massage or to visit your accountant. I “visit my accountant” fairly frequently there…

punter00
19-09-2022, 12:55 AM
It’s an office building. You walk in, wait at the lifts and get off at the first floor. It’s fairly discrete and not busy. Nobody knows if you’re there for a massage or to visit your accountant. I “visit my accountant” fairly frequently there…

Thanks. This sounds perfect to end a gym session in the city.

L123456
20-09-2022, 07:00 AM
Have seen Some before. Seeing her again tonight and planning to book Sky tomorrow. Hope shes as par as Somi

Hi,, How was Sky?

Chauncey85
26-09-2022, 08:34 PM
I have been here to see Hitomi. Great session, lots of DFK and an awesome BBBJ. Definitely worth the higher cost over most massage shops. Though it seems even with the premium cost there is still some YMMV here. From this thread Aki and Somi seem to provide similar service, anyone else? Any of the new girls worth checking out?

Happyman2018
26-09-2022, 08:35 PM
Nana
Is good to try

tooshortykid
26-09-2022, 08:45 PM
I don't think any of the others do CIM besides Somi and Aki

ML_Lover
26-09-2022, 10:08 PM
Nana is a nice, typical Japanese GND.
Not as naughty as Somi or Aki, but a very pleasant hour with a very young, friendly sexy lady.

woodland
26-09-2022, 10:47 PM
Any intel on the Brazilian?

On my list Is her and Sua. Not seen Hitomi on the days I normally go to City

on their website:

Sky (NEW Brazil) 25y 163cm 8
Saturday 10-4 o’clock
Enjoy working and very sexy.
Hot and fun time.( working first time massage not good)

Chauncey85
26-09-2022, 11:07 PM
Thanks bros, Nana does look good. Still need to try Somi but good to have some options when I get the urge.

Hennessy
27-09-2022, 12:22 AM
[QUOTE=ML_Lover;2500417]Nana is a nice, typical Japanese GND.
Not as naughty as Somi or Aki, but a very pleasant hour with a very young, friendly sexy lady.[/

Happyman2018
27-09-2022, 07:15 AM
Nana Is young, and fresh when I try her she only been in the job for few days
Very shy and trying to learn

Kess
27-09-2022, 10:03 AM
Has anyone tried Sky?

woodland
27-09-2022, 05:21 PM
Do any of the J girls do body slides like the k girls at the shop?

yowser
27-09-2022, 07:01 PM
Do any of the J girls do body slides like the k girls at the shop?

No, and if you do want bodyslide from the J girls you have to request for it and ymmv.

Linda trains the K girls incl bodyslide training. But J girls are not trained by Linda but by another person, hence the differences in the way both nationality of girls perform.

Nana does bbbj, for the other person who was asking

woodland
28-09-2022, 12:01 AM
Looks like if you want the slides go Korean, and if you want the BBBJs with the occasional CIM go Japanese

gundamsux
29-09-2022, 08:56 AM
No replies about Sky can only mean one thing. She must be good lol.

Nthnrr
29-09-2022, 08:12 PM
Nice girl but I’d leave it at that….

Tutt
01-10-2022, 09:24 AM
Any decent experiences with Suji or Hanna?

Sibon
02-10-2022, 03:27 AM
No replies about Sky can only mean one thing. She must be good lol.

If you say she is good all of us will believe you.

But we won't go and see her. :) :)

Happyman2018
02-10-2022, 09:16 AM
J girls is train by the night guy.
He is chinese, so he will teach them tricks

Dumbjai
14-10-2022, 12:58 AM
Has Aki left? I haven’t seen her on roster and I’ve been away

softdrink.pp
14-10-2022, 09:52 AM
Looks like if you want the slides go Korean, and if you want the BBBJs with the occasional CIM go Japanese

Nope. It is always YMMV. I saw Japanese Yuki last week. Ok massage. CBJ only for me (I took shower at shop before the session).

Although she gave very slow blowjob and only stopped after I finished (it took good +10 min), she did not take her underware, allowed only light touch and no boobs sucking. Hence, the session was a bit mechanic.

She is very pretty and has great body. Unfortnately, we did not have good chemistry.

Labia Vortex
14-10-2022, 12:20 PM
$175 with no guarantees and YMMV..?
No thank you

chemistry84
14-10-2022, 12:45 PM
Yeah it's definitely YMMV.

I tried Suzy (K) told the reception I want one that gives BBBJ and so it was a option between Skye, Sola (new Korea) and Suzy. I told her to give me one that does BBBJ. Entered the room, paid for half an hour and Suzy walked in. She's good looking and everything but that's about it.

As people know this shop isn't exactly for 'massage' but her massage was quite dogshit. TBH it's more pressing than anything though. She massaged for like 15mins (didn't even use Oil) and then moved towards the second part. I'll cut it short it.... She only did a Covered Blowjob and that was for literally I kid you not 2 minutes, and then proceeded to handjob. For me Covered Blowjob is hard to cum to and her handjob was even hard.

I wasn't going to cum and so she stopped and wrapped up with 5mins to go. Definitely waste of money with Suzy. I think the other Korea girl Somi seems better value from what I read here but not sure if'd go back.

Rogeryou
14-10-2022, 05:35 PM
$175 with no guarantees and YMMV..?
No thank you

The mamasan offered me Somi for 260 FS for 30min. I told her look don’t get cut but I can pay that and less at MN5 for an hour with a bed and a shower. She got cut hahha she is a clown.
Anyway I scored the number from one of her girls and I see her private now for $150 at her place.

Labia Vortex
14-10-2022, 05:40 PM
Linda’s reponse to my WeChat conversation88026

Labia Vortex
14-10-2022, 05:46 PM
Basically it’s a rip off
$170 for what?
A supposed RNT joint masquerading as a knock shop that doesn’t deliver
Linda cancelled my WeChat….lol

yowser
14-10-2022, 05:47 PM
Has Aki left? I haven’t seen her on roster and I’ve been away

Aki is picking fruit on a farm to extend her working holiday visa, will be back in 2-3 months.

Here’s my summary for what you guys are looking for:

Can do bbbj:
J Aki
K Somi
J Juri
J Nana (very briefly only)
J Ayumi
J Hitomi
K Sua (ymmv)
Br Skye

Can do part 3:
K Somi
K Rora
J Momo
J Juri
J Hitomi
J ayumi
Br Skye

Regarding cbj, J Haruka surprisingly does it really well with good suction, 150cm petite 22yo.

Labia Vortex
14-10-2022, 05:54 PM
Aki is picking fruit on a farm to extend her working holiday visa, will be back in 2-3 months.

Here’s my summary for what you guys are looking for:

Can do bbbj:
J Aki
K Somi
J Juri
J Nana (very briefly only)
J Ayumi
J Hitomi
K Sua (ymmv)
Br Skye

Can do part 3:
K Somi
K Rora
J Momo
J Juri
J Hitomi
J ayumi
Br Skye

Regarding cbj, J Haruka surprisingly does it really well with good suction, 150cm petite 22yo.

All included in the $170..?

softdrink.pp
14-10-2022, 06:51 PM
For the lucky ones that got BBBJ in this shop. Did the girl ask for extras on the top of the $170?

chemistry84
14-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Eh if someone can refresh my memory is Part 3 - FS? I can't remember lol.

Themassageking
14-10-2022, 07:55 PM
The mamasan offered me Somi for 260 FS for 30min. I told her look don’t get cut but I can pay that and less at MN5 for an hour with a bed and a shower. She got cut hahha she is a clown.
Anyway I scored the number from one of her girls and I see her private now for $150 at her place.

See Somi for 30min $125 and offer $100 for fs. That's what somi offered me. But I didn't have enough money. Ymmv as always.

yowser
14-10-2022, 07:56 PM
For the lucky ones that got BBBJ in this shop. Did the girl ask for extras on the top of the $170?

No extra charge for bbbj due to the competition amongst the girls. This shop's base pricing includes CBJ, but a lot of the girls are willing to do bbbj for no extra charge.

And for part 3 - yes there is a charge, and its quite standardised across all girls.

Labia Vortex
14-10-2022, 09:07 PM
No extra charge for bbbj due to the competition amongst the girls. This shop's base pricing includes CBJ, but a lot of the girls are willing to do bbbj for no extra charge.

And for part 3 - yes there is a charge, and its quite standardised across all girls.
So we are talking $270 for Pt 3 and YMMV… better odds on the favourite Race 6 Randwick

ML_Lover
14-10-2022, 11:50 PM
It’s definitely still ymmv - I saw Nana for the second time - 80% HJ, 20% cbj. :( at least good daty session - she came, I didn’t.
Really disappointing as first visit was 80% bbbj, 20% HJ
Guess she’s sick of this job already.

Aki, Somi & hitomi all excellent, though.

Rogeryou
15-10-2022, 02:41 PM
See Somi for 30min $125 and offer $100 for fs. That's what somi offered me. But I didn't have enough money. Ymmv as always.

The part that I take exception to is the $125 for 30min bullshit for a massage and slide. Robbers the price points are idiotic

Themassageking
15-10-2022, 03:11 PM
The part that I take exception to is the $125 for 30min bullshit for a massage and slide. Robbers the price points are idiotic
It's a good deal if the ML does bbbj with cim.

Dumbjai
16-10-2022, 12:24 AM
Oh dear. Guess I will have to wait! She was amazing

woodland
16-10-2022, 07:52 PM
i am waiting for a review of J Juri

yowser
16-10-2022, 10:40 PM
If you could only pick one girl who would you see?

If you like model-looking girl: J Juri
If you like short and cute: J Momo or J Haruka
If you like kpop: K Sua
If you like pornstar: J Hitomi

I'm also adding to my list: the new J Sakura can do both bbbj and part 3

grudgory
17-10-2022, 06:04 AM
If you like model-looking girl: J Juri
If you like short and cute: J Momo or J Haruka
If you like kpop: K Sua
If you like pornstar: J Hitomi

I'm also adding to my list: the new J Sakura can do both bbbj and part 3

Any girls that do dfk? I’ve seen 4 girls so far: hitomi suzy aki somi and they’ve all done dfk+bbbj.

Labia Vortex
17-10-2022, 06:59 AM
Gentlemen please… there are better places… better girls… better value elsewhere
We are our own worst enemy patronising these places
It’s why prices have skyrocketed

GoldfishMan
17-10-2022, 08:03 AM
They are like Midas , Juliet's or Masstige 8, in the CBD. Think of them that way and the prices would be a bit more palatable.

I personally would go for it because I don't like to make the trek to Midas or Juliet's, but if you're near them I'd say those are better value simply because of the available facilities in those, without considering girl quality.

Labia Vortex
17-10-2022, 09:23 AM
They are like Midas , Juliet's or Masstige 8, in the CBD. Think of them that way and the prices would be a bit more palatable.

I personally would go for it because I don't like to make the trek to Midas or Juliet's, but if you're near them I'd say those are better value simply because of the available facilities in those, without considering girl quality.
Hardly the quality of girls masstige8 nor the opulence of the premises
The quality of Massage at Midas and Masstige far superior
And YMMV… WTF..?

Themassageking
17-10-2022, 10:00 AM
I think 125 for 30 mins. For dfk, bbbj and cim is a pretty good deal. Tell me of another ML shop that can beat that price.

Labia Vortex
17-10-2022, 12:07 PM
I think 125 for 30 mins. For dfk, bbbj and cim is a pretty good deal. Tell me of another ML shop that can beat that price.
None of which is guaranteed

GoldfishMan
17-10-2022, 01:07 PM
Hardly the quality of girls masstige8 nor the opulence of the premises
The quality of Massage at Midas and Masstige far superior
And YMMV… WTF..?
Quality at Midas and M8? From which year? Both of those have been terrible for a long time.
I feel like CBD Style has taken the soul out of these once great places, in terms of just girl quality, and transferred it to their premises, minus the opulence as you said. I’m fine with that trade off.

Themassageking
17-10-2022, 02:13 PM
None of which is guaranteed

Very true. That's why I stick with the one I know .

Rooster18
17-10-2022, 04:25 PM
This place is trending for both good and bad.

I love the Midas & Juliets good old days so def dont mind going for a few test runs. Cant be any worst than the current crap in FS world with all the hit n miss J Girls.

Is the the location 278 Pitt St? Level 1??

Themassageking
17-10-2022, 06:34 PM
This place is trending for both good and bad.

I love the Midas & Juliets good old days so def dont mind going for a few test runs. Cant be any worst than the current crap in FS world with all the hit n miss J Girls.

Is the the location 278 Pitt St? Level 1??
Address is correct. Just google cbd style massage

Rooster18
17-10-2022, 07:07 PM
Address is correct. Just google cbd style massage

Many thanks...

Loved the milky massage..

Dumbjai
17-10-2022, 11:20 PM
I guess the opinions are right. I’ve tried Aki Sua and some other J girl but only Aki and me vibed.

She’s gone now so I’m not sure who to try! Any suggestions to her closes service wise?

woodland
18-10-2022, 12:01 AM
I guess the opinions are right. I’ve tried Aki Sua and some other J girl but only Aki and me vibed.

She’s gone now so I’m not sure who to try! Any suggestions to her closes service wise?

Dumb jai, Somi seems to be a good choice. I have tried her twice. My only issue with her is that she is too chatty.

faruk
18-10-2022, 11:25 PM
Anyone got more details on Masstige? Types of ladies and service for example.

This place has been dead for years.

faruk
19-10-2022, 01:16 AM

Same here, better not be the same girl lol

woodland
19-10-2022, 09:08 AM
Is it a J girl? Or a K girl?

Rooster18
19-10-2022, 11:39 AM
Dumb jai, Somi seems to be a good choice. I have tried her twice. My only issue with her is that she is too chatty.

Met the lovely Somi yesterday..

Very good service, yes enjoys chatting but I dont think she over does it... (I hate the too quiet massage environment, that's for legit massages:))...

She's young with a banging body and gives u the whole GFE experience..

They have a great set up and found a nice niche in the market I think.

Would def return to try some of the other girls too if what's on offer from Somi is shop standard...

Labia Vortex
19-10-2022, 11:41 AM
Met the lovely Somi yesterday..

Very good service, yes enjoys chatting but I dont think she over does it... (I hate the too quiet massage environment, that's for legit massages:))...

She's young with a banging body and gives u the whole GFE experience..

They have a great set up and found a nice niche in the market I think.

Would def return to try some of the other girls too if what's on offer from Somi is shop standard...
Interested to know the cost of services provided boss… just the overall cost

woodland
19-10-2022, 09:02 PM
Agreed the service is not as consistent as the juliets or masstige8 in its heyday, but these days you need to lower the bar, as Korean working holiday girls are no longer of the same quality as 7 years ago.

Rooster18
19-10-2022, 09:45 PM
Interested to know the cost of services provided boss… just the overall cost

Hey LV,

$145 for 45 mins which included part 1 Massage, part 1.5 naked milky b2b, Part 2...korean style cat bath, DFK offered, pussy touching allowed and CBJ.. (I believe BBBJ is on the menu for some girls at no extra cost)... So for $145 I think that's fair... No extra tip required or expected.

The J girls at 335 Gardeners Rd would have charged more than that in the day? No?

Like I said, I think they have found a niche in the market..

Plus the setup is modern and clean and part of a office building which makes it easy to access etc...

Dont get me wrong, still doesnt beat Juiiet's or Midas in their hey day.. (not even close) but those days are gone of the plane load of hot K pop girls standing in a line up...!

ML_Lover
19-10-2022, 10:30 PM
Anyone tried Rora or Sola yet?

woodland
20-10-2022, 11:22 AM
Sola.
Nice girl, good conversation and likes a laugh.
Massage firm and strong hands.
Not my type looks wise, short and solid but most definitely not fat.
Saw her first day so she was just feeling her way, so to speak.
Did the full routine, proper massage followed by oil and then gel which she hates. Body slide was pretty good, back and front and a CBJ with good variety and depth.
I did not try touching anywhere other than her breasts and I told her I would just lay back and let her do whatever she was comfortable with as it was her first day doing this kind of work. I did not try kissing her either.
I did ask about BBBJ which she was not keen on.

Would see her again because it was a laid back relaxing session with an easy going chick but would have to be in the right mood......ie....not too horny.
In other words,

Unattractive
No bbbj
Does not like nuru

Kai94
20-10-2022, 12:36 PM
Was gonna do Sola, but waiting on more intel if bbbj is offered.
Rora yes she does bbbj cim but for extra 50 but i got away with that. Extra for FS as well. No DFK though.

Themassageking
20-10-2022, 09:25 PM
Hey LV,

$145 for 45 mins which included part 1 Massage, part 1.5 naked milky b2b, Part 2...korean style cat bath, DFK offered, pussy touching allowed and CBJ.. (I believe BBBJ is on the menu for some girls at no extra cost)... So for $145 I think that's fair... No extra tip required or expected.

The J girls at 335 Gardeners Rd would have charged more than that in the day? No?

Like I said, I think they have found a niche in the market..

Plus the setup is modern and clean and part of a office building which makes it easy to access etc...

Dont get me wrong, still doesnt beat Juiiet's or Midas in their hey day.. (not even close) but those days are gone of the plane load of hot K pop girls standing in a line up...!

It's a good deal considering some shops charge you $95 for 30 mins for nhj then the girl asks for an extra $50 for a cbj

Labia Vortex
20-10-2022, 10:30 PM
It's a good deal considering some shops charge you $95 for 30 mins for nhj then the girl asks for an extra $50 for a cbj
Go to a FS in Artarmon and get the lot for $150

woodland
20-10-2022, 10:48 PM
a short review of Yuki

- nice massage
- nice body, nice legs
- slightly tanned

- no BBBJ
- no CBJ
- no front slide
- underwear on the whole time

- WIR? no.

Rogeryou
20-10-2022, 11:09 PM
a short review of Yuki

- nice massage
- nice body, nice legs
- slightly tanned

- no BBBJ
- no CBJ
- no front slide

- WIR? no.

Ok so what did you pay just for a massage pretty much?

Dumbjai
20-10-2022, 11:23 PM
Ah Somi is definitely not my type of taste. Aki whilst not the most pretty definitely was more refined I felt

woodland
20-10-2022, 11:24 PM
Ok so what did you pay just for a massage pretty much?

massage and hand job.
nice girl, but worst punt in this shop so far. Gina and Somi a lot better.
i think i'll stick with the koreans.

walsta
20-10-2022, 11:39 PM
a short review of Yuki

- nice massage
- nice body, nice legs
- slightly tanned

- no BBBJ
- no CBJ
- no front slide

- WIR? no.

Pretty much the same experience when I tried J Yuki. Was a very Meh experience.

This place is definitely YMMV experience. I did try Momo and ended up with part 3 without even paying extra.

In terms of value, I would say that its more of a hit than miss. Well for me at least anyways

Kai94
20-10-2022, 11:46 PM
From the sound of it golden days are over. Girls have figured out there is more money to milk. Whoever got the jackpot well done.

Themassageking
21-10-2022, 05:45 PM
I agree way overpriced priced for a pretty standard service. Full service prices for a body slide and a CBJ

@rogeryou your inbox is full.

yowser
21-10-2022, 05:50 PM
I did try Momo and ended up with part 3 without even paying extra

When Momo first started, due to cultural misunderstandings on her side she didnt ask customers to pay the part 3 fee, but now she knows she has to ask.
These girls aint doin’ this for free!

richamalhotra12
22-10-2022, 06:51 PM
Short review of K Sua

- good massage
- looks 9/10
- A cup boobs
- couple of tattoos

- no BBBJ
- hardly 2 min CBJ
- B2B on the back was good
- no teasing
- no front slide
- NHJ Finish

- WIR? no.

woodland
22-10-2022, 09:26 PM
thanks - looks like the standards have definitely dropped.
the new young Chinese receptionist (not Linda) is terrible too.

Rogeryou
22-10-2022, 10:29 PM
@rogeryou your inbox is full.

Just cleaned it out

walsta
24-10-2022, 01:01 AM
When Momo first started, due to cultural misunderstandings on her side she didnt ask customers to pay the part 3 fee, but now she knows she has to ask.
These girls aint doin’ this for free!

Yeh I somehow figured that might be the case. I would return but this time actually offer to pay since it was a good experience overall

Soton
24-10-2022, 11:46 AM
Been here once and saw a few of the ladies wandering about and asked about their services.
Gotta say I am a bit perplexed about the service and style as it varies so much for the same price.

For what it is worth the place is very clean, small rooms though and only a shared shower.

gundamsux
24-10-2022, 02:16 PM
Actually one of their room is quite big and comfy. Even has a couch.
I’ve been to this shop a couple of times, I stopped going after Aki had left. Really hit and miss for a shop that doesnt care about part 1. Really feel crap about spending money when part 2 is a dud and didn't even get a decent massage.

woodland
24-10-2022, 05:41 PM
Actually one of their room is quite big and comfy. Even has a couch.
I’ve been to this shop a couple of times, I stopped going after Aki had left. Really hit and miss for a shop that doesnt care about part 1. Really feel crap about spending money when part 2 is a dud and didn't even get a decent massage.

Agreed. I'm taking a hiatus.
I wish Juliet was in the CBD.

richamalhotra12
26-10-2022, 12:19 PM
Sounds like she was having a bad day. Was she really friendly or did it seem like she was going through the motions?

She was friendly, we did chat for a while as well. I let her take control.

May be it was switch and bait. Not the same K Sua I read the review here.

chemistry84
26-10-2022, 06:33 PM
I tried Sola too (Korean). She's chubby and confirmed doesn't offer BBBJ.

She does offer CBJ and wants $200 extra on top of the Standard Massage fees for Sex LOL. Definitely not worth it.

I've tried Somi too but my concern is she's giving literally everyone pussy slides and BBBJ tooo..

woodland
26-10-2022, 09:36 PM
I tried Sola too (Korean). She's chubby and confirmed doesn't offer BBBJ.

She does offer CBJ and wants $200 extra on top of the Standard Massage fees for Sex LOL. Definitely not worth it.

I've tried Somi too but my concern is she's giving literally everyone pussy slides and BBBJ tooo..

Somi is the best in that shop.

Dumbjai
26-10-2022, 11:41 PM
Until Aki gets back!

Delf0z
27-10-2022, 07:44 AM
Not exactly CBD, but 200 Stanmore is always 100

Sibon
27-10-2022, 09:04 AM
.....I've tried Somi too but my concern is she's giving literally everyone pussy slides and BBBJ tooo..

For exclusivity you have to marry her. :) :)

chemistry84
27-10-2022, 04:11 PM
For exclusivity you have to marry her. :) :)

Haha of course but doesn't help that every customer is getting BBBJ and that opens up people to risk. Crazy that she's 20, probably not going to be good for her mental health in later years.

Unfortunately Sola is only working to pay a debt...needs the money badly and doesn't like the work

Re SomI ... last time I checked that was the definition of a WL.

Yeah i vaguely remember her mentioning something about the debt but i suppose everything is kinda rushed to some degree.

Sly22
27-10-2022, 10:22 PM
Not exactly CBD, but 200 Stanmore is always 100

I’ve been offered FS at 200 only once and it was $150 on top of the base fee. Felt that was a bit OTT so declined the offer, didn’t want to haggle. CBJ at $50 was in the market though.

Soccerfan
28-10-2022, 09:55 AM
Any intel in Sky, the Brazilian? I don’t need another dud punt.
Is she cute, friendly, what are the services like?

Shinraman
30-10-2022, 10:23 AM
Anyone got feedback/AR on Niko?

She’s new but there seems to be a lot of traffic at CBD Style lately, so hoping someone has given her services a try?

If not, I might have to take one for the team and be first to post an AR of her.

woodland
30-10-2022, 12:00 PM
Anyone got feedback/AR on Niko?

She’s new but there seems to be a lot of traffic at CBD Style lately, so hoping someone has given her services a try?

If not, I might have to take one for the team and be first to post an AR of her.

I wrote a new review on Yuko in the private massage section. But no Niko.

asam46
31-10-2022, 09:18 AM
I saw Yuko - I won’t write an AR, but I won’t be seeing her again.

hatter
01-11-2022, 08:29 AM
Very much my experience too

woodland
01-11-2022, 10:11 PM
Very much my experience too

Why won't you see Yuko again? She gave me a very good level of service. Did she end up trying something dangerous?

richamalhotra12
03-11-2022, 07:53 PM
Anyone in this shop offers rimming and BBBJ?

Themassageking
04-11-2022, 12:48 AM
Anyone in this shop offers rimming and BBBJ?

Heaps do bbbj. Just go through the pages.

Kai94
07-11-2022, 02:16 PM
Anyone tried K Mina

Sexkniight
30-11-2022, 10:09 AM
Anyone got FS from Sua? Not many people talk about her here it seems.

Curious to know this also, would appreciate if anyone could pm if they experienced :)

Also, haven’t seen Sua on the roster for a couple weeks now, anyone know where she went?

yowser
30-11-2022, 06:25 PM
Curious to know this also, would appreciate if anyone could pm if they experienced :)

Also, haven’t seen Sua on the roster for a couple weeks now, anyone know where she went?

Sua’s on holiday, will be back soon.
A punter offered Sua $1000 for FS and she said no

cheekypineapple50
02-12-2022, 06:03 PM
Wow this shop is so pricey but girls pics look pretty good, might give a go if win some money this sunday. Any intel on saki, juri and hitomi?

chemistry84
02-12-2022, 09:02 PM
Has anyone gotten FS? I know that Sola (Korean chubby) girl wants 200 but the others only stop at BBBJ and no FS.

Which girls have had provided FS?

cheekypineapple50
02-12-2022, 10:28 PM
Has anyone gotten FS? I know that Sola (Korean chubby) girl wants 200 but the others only stop at BBBJ and no FS.

Which girls have had provided FS?

Thanks for the intel, wow $200 for FS on top of massage fees, better off trekking to the FS brothels.

chemistry84
02-12-2022, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the intel, wow $200 for FS on top of massage fees, better off trekking to the FS brothels.

Yeah I asked Somi for FS but she basically declined it. Hence not sure who does FS besides Sola and for 200 it isn't even worth it lol..

Dumbjai
19-12-2022, 11:28 PM
Anyone tried new girl Sumire? I’m still waiting for Aki to come back!

Pysterio1
20-12-2022, 08:20 AM

I got quite lucky BBBJ and CIM for 30 min $140 back in august ?? Was a j girl but it was her last day before going to do farm work. We got along well during the session so that likely played a role. I offered a tip and she refused

Beams
27-12-2022, 10:50 AM
Momo is great, very cute and good service.

Sumire looks amazing in the photo, hope to get some info.

Defqon888
28-12-2022, 02:41 PM
Any intel on yui?

Saw sue and mari. Both very young and pretty..

Chauncey85
28-12-2022, 07:13 PM
How are the new girls in terms of service? Haven't been since I had a poor session with Nana a while ago that convinced me the high base price isn't worth it. Though it seems she wasn't up to their standards as she hasn't been on the roster in some time.

ipetermartin
28-12-2022, 09:01 PM
If anyone has been there recently, please provide some info. Looking for girl that provides great GFE and okay with dfk and cbj

yowser
28-12-2022, 10:21 PM
I got quite lucky BBBJ and CIM for 30 min $140 back in august ?? Was a j girl but it was her last day before going to do farm work. We got along well during the session so that likely played a role. I offered a tip and she refused

That would have been J Rika.

Since this shop increased their price in December, bbbj is now included in the base pricing, no extra fees.

CIM is not included, but because its so competitive nearly all the girls do it for no extra charge.

dundersyd1
29-12-2022, 01:04 AM
Gave this shop a go.

First time with Runa, great time, got everything you pay for in that $175. Lfk, bbj, pussyslide. Couldn't wait to try someone else at thr shop

Second time saw Haruka. Told was her last day before going back to Japan.
No bj, no kissing, and had to ask to take her panties off.
Then she asked for a tip at the end. Pretty taken aback by that.
She was cute enough and super wet.
If it was just the usual $120 I'd have 0 issues with my time with her.

So yeah don't know if I'll go back cause it's such a large upfront cost and can get in a situation where you don't get what you've paid reception for. Little difficult to bring it up during the session

GoldfishMan
29-12-2022, 08:00 AM
Gave this shop a go.

First time with Runa, great time, got everything you pay for in that $175. Lfk, bbj, pussyslide. Couldn't wait to try someone else at thr shop

So yeah don't know if I'll go back cause it's such a large upfront cost and can get in a situation where you don't get what you've paid reception for. Little difficult to bring it up during the session

"Last day" bro. That usually means "don't book her if you've never seen her, and even if you have, think twice about it".

Simple logic, no? Why would a service provider give anything close to good service when she's got one foot on the boat heading home?

dundersyd1
29-12-2022, 08:11 AM
"Last day" bro. That usually means "don't book her if you've never seen her, and even if you have, think twice about it".

Simple logic, no? Why would a service provider give anything close to good service when she's got one foot on the boat heading home?
It was after I had already booked and paid. Was as I was about to sit and wait in the room.
If I was told before booking then I wouldn't have

GoldfishMan
29-12-2022, 08:22 AM
It was after I had already booked and paid. Was as I was about to sit and wait in the room.
If I was told before booking then I wouldn't have

Fair enough bro. Better luck next time.

kingclint
29-12-2022, 12:26 PM
So a little mini review from a handful of times i've been.

overall it seems like an interesting set up - i've been through the week and the walls are definitely thin enough that you can hear the interactions from the offices that surround it ... little off putting at first if you ask me.
rooms are nice, and some quite spacious... showers are just showers really, nothing fancy but don't seem dirty.

I think this is definitely one of my new favourite places, as someone who frequents this city quite a bit for work.

Somi (1st visit)
Really lovely, super chatty and bubbly with great english. Massage is pretty decent, but i'm not really there for the massage.
Part two is where she really shines in my opinion, she really gets into the body slide and really knows how to tease you, light kisses along your neck and ears all the way to DFK on the flip.
she asked if preferred CBJ or BBBJ, obviously went with the latter, managed to slip a finger down there while she was sucking and could feel how wet she was getting.. she also seemed to be into a bit of FIV.

Haruka
Honestly seems really sweet but not really too much to write about, conversation was average, massage was average and part two had no enthusiasm.. she laid on the table next to me and honestly I though she'd fallen asleep at one point haha.

Somi (2nd visit)
I think Somi is one of those ML's that appreciate you returning.. I am a bit of a generic white guy, but I feel like I can be pretty memorable. Whether or not she was just hamming it up, she really made me feel like she remembered me and we had really good banter.
Part 1 was exactly the same as last time, the body rub was good, I think she had a tiny bit of stubble going on down stairs that kind of killed the vibe a bit at times, but regardless she still knows how to rev you up.
The flip this time was where things changed, she was so into it I convinced her to let me give her a little rub down. Had her covered in oil and managed to even make her cum! After a quick little break so she could regain herself, it was back on the table for me and I swear this woman nearly sucked my soul out!

I have a booking with Hitomi later today so will update when I can!

paulgallen
29-12-2022, 08:18 PM
Do you get to see the lineup normally at this place?
Also, at start of session are u suppose to shower?
If there is only one shower and someone is there could be a wait

GoldfishMan
29-12-2022, 09:20 PM
Do you get to see the lineup normally at this place?
Also, at start of session are u suppose to shower?
If there is only one shower and someone is there could be a wait

No lineups. Shopkeeper Linda is very conscious of customers bumping into each other, let alone lineups. Forget about it, ain't happening.

No need to shower if you don't want to before a sesh.

Also, yes it's a shared shower area. They have 2. If both are occupied, you'll have to wait. The girls will usually not let you out of the room when this happens, but this depends on what the girl chooses to do.

yowser
29-12-2022, 10:15 PM
Gave this shop a go.

When did you see Haruka? Because she recently copped a lecture from management about her drop in service level.

If you like cute girl then I recommend J Nami, genuine 19yo (next month she will turn 20), teenage-firm body, non-stop DFK, BBBJ, CIM, and can do part 3.

Defqon888
29-12-2022, 10:27 PM
When did you see Haruka? Because she recently copped a lecture from management about her drop in service level.

If you like cute girl then I recommend J Nami, genuine 19yo (next month she will turn 20), teenage-firm body, non-stop DFK, BBBJ, CIM, and can do part 3.

Have u ever with sue?
How do u compare if so?
Because i like sue a lot, she is cute

yowser
29-12-2022, 10:49 PM
Have u ever with sue?
How do u compare if so?
Because i like sue a lot, she is cute

You mean K Sua? (Theres no sue there). Totally different to J Nami.

K Sua:
- experienced, trained in Korea with service mentality.
- 24 yo
- very skinny, tattoos
- she controls the session
- she can do hardcore stuff like feet kissing, rimming, face fucking - all ymmv.

J Nami:
- inexperienced but tries very hard
- 19 yo, teenage-firm body
- slim, no tattoos
- non-stop DFK
- can do part 3

Defqon888
29-12-2022, 11:23 PM

K Sua:
- 24 yo
- very skinny, tattoos
- she can do hardcore stuff like feet kissing, rimming, face fucking - all ymmv.

J Nami:
- slim, no tattoos
- non-stop DFK
- can do part 3

Nice, will try nami next time.
Tried hitomi once, she is very fit body lady, for whoever likes fit body with lots dfk, she is the one

sukeong
29-12-2022, 11:32 PM

K Sua:
- 24 yo
- very skinny, tattoos

J Nami:
- slim, no tattoos
- non-stop DFK
- can do part 3

Thanks. Nami sounds really like my kind of ml, young slim no tatts plus dfk with gfe extras.

Sua is very pretty but she has boundaries which I respect. Her Bbbj is still very good though but just not my thing. Genuine k uni student is also a plus, if she had no tatts she would be perfect gf.

cringelord
30-12-2022, 01:09 PM
I see Hina is on roster today. Anyone tried her? Body looks good. Considering Nami because of all the good things you guys have had to say though.

Dumbjai
30-12-2022, 11:39 PM
No intel on Sumire? I might give Nami and Hitomi a go then!

yowser
31-12-2022, 04:34 PM
I see Hina is on roster today. Anyone tried her? Body looks good. Considering Nami because of all the good things you guys have had to say though.

I've tried J Hina, I can recommend her:
- used to work in legit and non-legit massage shop in Japan, her massage skills are solid and she has very good part 3 skills because of her body's flexibility.
- her body is flexible because she's also a yoga teacher - she can do the splits, as well as handstand splits - I asked her to show me both and she did!
- slim, clean body, perky B cups, no tattoos
- late 20's face: this would be the only drawback of this girl, because girls in this shop are usually 19-24 yo range

The next time I see Hina, I want to ask if she's willing to do handstand splits naked, i want to eat out her pussy in that position

Themassageking
31-12-2022, 06:25 PM
I've tried J Hina, I can recommend her:
- used to work in legit and non-legit massage shop in Japan, her massage skills are solid and she has very good part 3 skills because of her body's flexibility.
- her body is flexible because she's also a yoga teacher - she can do the splits, as well as handstand splits - I asked her to show me both and she did!
- slim, clean body, perky B cups, no tattoos
- late 20's face: this would be the only drawback of this girl, because girls in this shop are usually 19-24 yo range

The next time I see Hina, I want to ask if she's willing to do handstand splits naked, i want to eat out her pussy in that position

Was the part 3 tip 2 pineapples?

yowser
01-01-2023, 10:43 AM
Was the part 3 tip 2 pineapples?

Yes it is. This shop sets the part 3 rate to be 2 pineapples across all girls to ensure consistency, but there are some exceptions to this rule.

Themassageking
01-01-2023, 06:09 PM
Yes it is. This shop sets the part 3 rate to be 2 pineapples across all girls to ensure consistency, but there are some exceptions to this rule.

Exceptions like they charge more or charge less.

Themassageking
01-01-2023, 08:47 PM
I like this shop. I think 130 for 30min is good for dfk and bbbj and daty and fiv. It's cheaper than any other shop for those services. But when you add 2 pineapples it becomes a bit pricey, especially for 45 and 60min.

Sam9001
03-01-2023, 04:12 AM
Looks like Somi is gone... Might have to move on to Hitomi. There's another girl that is good at footjob apparently - they sure know how to bait me.

TheManboy
03-01-2023, 09:27 AM
Looks like Somi is gone... Might have to move on to Hitomi. There's another girl that is good at footjob apparently - they sure know how to bait me.

Please let us know who's good with their feet when you find out

fjfan
03-01-2023, 09:41 AM

Yes please do Sam. 🙏

When this place first opened a few years back in 2020 under Miki's ownership, I saw Nina the curvy Latina looking Thai chick a couple of times and she used to give incredible footjobs. The last time I saw her she got me off twice with her feet. Regret not seeing her more.

doubles
03-01-2023, 12:11 PM
Someone mentioned seeing pictures of the girls. Where is this? Nothing on the website. Also is the landline number the only way to contact them?

Smoh
03-01-2023, 04:31 PM
CBD Style has increased their prices from today.

30m $135
45 m $155
1 h $180
90 m $300

I really like this shop but not sure I can justify these prices.

Ginza @ $160 for half hour is much more appealing.

Vader
03-01-2023, 07:06 PM

30m $135
45 m $155
1 h $180
90 m $300

They put them up yesterday morning

rfection
03-01-2023, 07:20 PM
$180 for massage wowz0rs

GoldfishMan
03-01-2023, 07:26 PM

30m $135
45 m $155
1 h $180
90 m $300

Are you sure you can still get $160 for 30 mins @ Ginza these days? This inflation shit is hitting us from all sides.

Defqon888
05-01-2023, 09:46 AM
Is anyone tried yui?
She looks good in photo.

Nthnrr
05-01-2023, 04:11 PM
I saw Yui about a week ago. Nice girl, ok body but she’d be lucky if she could suck on a straw let alone a cock….

Harp0
05-01-2023, 07:28 PM
Someone mentioned seeing pictures of the girls. Where is this? Nothing on the website. Also is the landline number the only way to contact them?

The pictures are on their WeChat.
The WeChat is:Lindalovely8

ipetermartin
07-01-2023, 12:08 PM
Anyone know who is new DFK queen after Somi?

Chitsu_koibito
08-01-2023, 12:54 PM
Anyone know who is new DFK queen after Somi?

Is Somi still working there? Shes not on the list for the past few days

MrEeus42
08-01-2023, 07:51 PM
I've never tried this place. Can someone confirm if the $180/hr includes BBBJ with CIM?

I'm ok with the price if CIM included.

GoldfishMan
08-01-2023, 08:56 PM
Is Somi still working there? Shes not on the list for the past few days

Somi and a few other girls who were working there were really students either in uni or English college. It shouldn't be surprising to see them disappear from rosters during long school holidays. What excuse would they have during long holidays to stay away from family / home?

Maybe wait until Feb before drawing any conclusions.

fjfan
08-01-2023, 09:29 PM
Somi and a few other girls who were working there were really students either in uni or English college. It shouldn't be surprising to see them disappear from rosters during long school holidays. What excuse would they have during long holidays to stay away from family / home?

Maybe wait until Feb before drawing any conclusions.

Unfortunately Somi won't be coming back. I think she's currently travelling around Brisbane atm but after that she'll be going back to Korea to study and won't return.