PDA

View Full Version : Poll which do you prefer : WL or ML ?

alexchinn
22-03-2022, 07:20 AM
i've always preferred WL's cos i always know what i am there for and what i am paying for and what i'm going to get.

with ML's, sometimes you pay good money but you don't get it as good as with WL's ?

opinions ? votes ?

Ken Tuckyfriedchicken
22-03-2022, 08:17 AM
I much prefer MLs.
The mystery.
Some do the same thing with any cashed up guy.
Some limit their options to certain guys
Some dont go past a certain line.

I like the ones in the middle option i listed. Sure, its nice to be an “i only do this with you”, but that is bullshit most of the time. When its not and is genuine, its magnificent.

Bobvfm
22-03-2022, 10:08 AM
WL for sure. I’m just there for the pound and I’m out so knowing what you’re paying for is worth it for me as I’m not into the intimacy etc

ecchi.gaijin
22-03-2022, 10:18 AM
MLs all the way. You can go to a shop and see who else is working while you have your booked or random session. As with most service based industries, building rapport usually improves the service you receive and you can do that with an ML without having to pay for their full menu. WL's tend to be more robotic because you're paying for a specific service, whereas MLs who offer the services as selected extras rather than standard menu tend to provide a more natural and realistic experience when you get the advanced services.

APL
22-03-2022, 10:54 AM
Hands down MLs pardon the pun

LuckyPhil4000
22-03-2022, 11:34 AM
ML for the mystery factor

zakthekat
22-03-2022, 12:03 PM
I've only had 3 standout WLs in years of punting before finding the massage scene. In 4 years I've had about 30 standout MLs and they exceeded expectations numerous times.

StiFFFy
22-03-2022, 12:46 PM
ML for me, even though I'm in Shitney, purely because I need back release/massage after being bent over a barrel at work, and having a sadistic fuck for a boss who doesn't even do a courtesy spit and/or reacharound.

Sully 69
22-03-2022, 04:10 PM
I agree whole heartedly ml definitely less stressful to start with and best experiences. I find some shops I like and keep going back now and then try new shops with different ml s and find some nice ones too. But you always find some that are not but that’s ok

alexchinn
22-03-2022, 06:51 PM
which ml does it for you ? which massage venues would you recommend ?

Rorthud
22-03-2022, 09:31 PM
ML 100% it’s way more fun to see how it ends.

Pmb8
22-03-2022, 09:52 PM
I think one could write a PhD thesis on the psychological reasons that men prefer ML over WL - or maybe the reverse. Is it the thrill of the unexpected, or the satisfaction of getting what you came for? This clever poll indicating ML all the way. So far. But I probably spend more time looking at WL ads. Perhaps another topic to review.

4FoW2
23-03-2022, 12:07 AM
I think one could write a PhD thesis on the psychological reasons that men prefer ML over WL - or maybe the reverse. Is it the thrill of the unexpected, or the satisfaction of getting what you came for? This clever poll indicating ML all the way. So far. But I probably spend more time looking at WL ads. Perhaps another topic to review.

Agree - prob highlights the evolutionary hunting instincts rather than the need for progreation, he says trying to sound knowledgeable. lol
But the discussion should be Wg's or ML.
I think the thing is with Wgs you know 10,000 dicks have been in there whereas ML you convince yourself that you are the first.
I also think the foreplay of a tickling massage and expectation of things to cum gets us going more.
Don't you hate in some brothels that dick inspection bit...or don't they do that anymore since its been ages since I've brothelized.
4FoW2

exflux
23-03-2022, 04:30 AM
i guess i prefer WL's.

i know WL's regularly get tested. they are more afraid of their customers than they would have you think.

ML's, sometimes they go all natural on a customer they think they like or have a connection with, or if they think they can get a visa thru the customer. do they bother to go for tests ? probably not, since they themselves have sussed the customer out by looking for lesions etc etc but are they medically trained ? Hmm ... i wonder ...

jd player
23-03-2022, 09:47 AM
i've always preferred WL's cos i always know what i am there for and what i am paying for and what i'm going to get.

with ML's, sometimes you pay good money but you don't get it as good as with WL's ?

opinions ? votes ?

IM NEW TO THIS BUT COULD YOU EXPLAIN TO BE WHAT IS WL AND ML???/ SO MANY ABREVIATIONS....

popeye96
23-03-2022, 06:11 PM
IM NEW TO THIS BUT COULD YOU EXPLAIN TO BE WHAT IS WL AND ML???/ SO MANY ABREVIATIONS....

WL - Working Lady
ML - Massage Lady

4FoW2
23-03-2022, 06:35 PM
Hey jd - good resource = Urban dictionary.

vinegarstroke
23-03-2022, 07:12 PM
A better resource = http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?45-Collections-of-frequently-used-Abbreviations

alexchinn
27-03-2022, 07:49 PM
no clear winner at the polls ! seems older men prefer ML's and younger men prefer WL's

zakthekat
27-03-2022, 08:44 PM
It's probably more along the lines of Brothels and private workers are easier to understand when you're new to punting. They're the obvious ones. Massage isn't on many peoples radars until either they get a random massage that gets extras and they become aware of the option of massage or until they find sites like this and get it pointed out to them.

Jackhammer0
28-03-2022, 07:29 AM

opinions ? votes ?

I’d have to go with WL. I’m just not into massages, and getting one but finding there are no extras, would irritate me and leave me unfulfilled. Not to mention I hate not having prices on the menu ahead of picking the sever at the restaurant.

Kowabunga
28-03-2022, 07:21 PM
Ok. Just to be clear. I'm sure there are quite a few of us that see MLs and do not do a massage.
Preference to game on right from the start.

Frank Walker
30-03-2022, 12:22 PM
WLs. The ML game is for simps who pretend they're in playing some game with uncertainty but let's all be honest every place that gives extras is bloody obvious and then every girl will do the shit she does to you for someone else with enough pineapples.

WLs you know what you're getting into upfront and all my best roots have been the WLs.

drunk-as-a-punk
30-03-2022, 02:06 PM
i prefer MLs because i think it is more a buyers market

even though a ML isn't a sure thing you can walk in and if you are not happy with what you see walk out after the massage
or if it's worth it drop some pineapples and enjoy yourself
as long as you go in expecting nothing you won't be disappointed

ArtieGee
30-03-2022, 03:43 PM
Don't you hate in some brothels that dick inspection bit...or don't they do that anymore since its been ages since I've brothelized.
4FoW2

Never had the inspection in a Massage place until last week. Was away in a southern capital at a high-end (??) joint that emphasises no FS. I booked a 23yo aussie girl who had only been in the industry about 2 weeks (so she said) and negotiated dfk and daty as extras with HJ.
Before we began she insisted on the old brothel inspection and did it like an old WG from a brothel. All good, then proceeded to give an ordinary performance with little or no erotic involvement. Sort of RnT version of a starfish.
Oh well, all part of the journey.
RTG

bnenoob
30-03-2022, 04:33 PM
WL mostly because I'm still new to the massage world and I like knowing what I'm getting and also what prices (before extras) to expect

alexchinn
01-04-2022, 03:45 AM
i think it is safe to say that the winner of the poll would be : WL all the way.

penetration nation
01-04-2022, 08:25 AM
WL. There is no doubt in what your seeking. You can discuss exactly your needs. Plus you learn alot the provider when being intimate.
Much more fun
ML. Too many variables and uncertainties