This girl Is everywhere....or at least her photos are
127 Regent
359 Fresh
438 Diamond
Pretty Baby
Some places full service..some places massage only
Japanese with E Cups
Anyone have an info on her

Are we talking about Ayumi at Diva Tone Surry Hills?

Labia Vortex
22-03-2022, 06:32 PM
Are we talking about Ayumi at Diva Tone Surry Hills?
Another place she works...?
The Diva group runs all these places

cuteguy
22-03-2022, 06:48 PM
Another place she works...?
The Diva group runs all these places

I thought Sakura, Kyoto 206 and Diva in Surry Hills were all owned by the same owner while 359 Fresh was owned by the owner of Diva massage previously located in Sussex and George streets.

There is Ayumi at Diva (Albion st) and she only provided massage pre covid.

Harp0
22-03-2022, 09:41 PM
Seen her a few times when she worked on George st like maybe 4-5 years ago.
Fake tits, I think she turns 40 this year.
Would fuck when she was in the mood.

cuteguy
23-03-2022, 03:27 PM
Seen her a few times when she worked on George st like maybe 4-5 years ago.
Fake tits, I think she turns 40 this year.
Would fuck when she was in the mood.

Is she Japanese and does only B2B massage only at 359 Riley? Are photos real?

AHLUNGOR
23-03-2022, 05:25 PM
Is she Japanese and does only B2B massage only at 359 Riley? Are photos real?

Very doggie! If you take a look at the 359 roster today she’s there, she is also on the roster of 127 Regent St, same photo same descriptions.

I actually dropped in to 359 today trying my luck, the fatty Chinese keeper told me Ayumi is on but she went out, back in an hour, Then he added that she only does sensual massage, I said that’s what I want.

cuteguy
23-03-2022, 05:30 PM
Very doggie! If you take a look at the 359 roster today she’s there, she is also on the roster of 127 Regent St, same photo same descriptions.

I actually dropped in to 359 today trying my luck, the fatty Chinese keeper told me Ayumi is on but she went out, back in an hour, Then he added that she only does sensual massage, I said that’s what I want.

Did you get your massage?

warwick1
23-03-2022, 05:45 PM

I have seen her a few times as "Sakura" , she would be early 40s,now, I'm going back a couple of years since I have seen her, a bit crazy but harmless, she did FS then, nice body...I saw her after she finished work a couple of times, that's all I'm saying...cheers

itoko
24-03-2022, 10:07 PM
She works for that group of fresh 359, diamond massage, 127 Regent and other shops basically as others have said its her in the photos but i think shes at one of the apartments and if you book her she travels to the shop you book at that way she can be rostered on at 4-5 shops at once, not sure why shes like the only one that does it.

Fresh 359
30-03-2022, 11:17 PM
Ayumi (Sakura) now only works at 359 and nowhere else,Thanks

AHLUNGOR
31-03-2022, 08:48 AM
Did you get your massage?

Well, I would have if she’s there but I had no time to wait, the keeper then show me a girl with long hair and a white dress, with the front totally open and no bra inside, big tits, by the look of them, 80% natural , totally my kind of girl, titty fuck them would have made my day but keeper said she was FS only, so I walked, now actually regretting it, should have paid up and got the works , one other thing which turned me off at the time was the shop was full of cigarettes smells ! And that’s in the lobby open area, I thought if the room smelled like that too I would feel sick.

Ended up going to SBM and had Tina, who has enhanced tits! Such was my luck!

Sorry, been too busy to write reviews, I had 4 to write now! SS, SBM, 518 Kent and Bondi Road!

Cheers