PDA

View Full Version : Question SBM - Fiona

rjdin
22-03-2022, 07:26 PM
Curious to know if anyone has experienced Fiona. If not I'll probably pop in tomorrow to have a punt. I'm interested to see if the jap girls at SBM are good. Roster mentions open minded services, anyone know if this also includes FS?

punter-pie
22-03-2022, 07:45 PM
I think she is Thai actually, unless that was another Fiona. Used to work in North Sydney.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

GoldfishMan
22-03-2022, 08:20 PM
Curious to know if anyone has experienced Fiona. If not I'll probably pop in tomorrow to have a punt. I'm interested to see if the jap girls at SBM are good. Roster mentions open minded services, anyone know if this also includes FS?
“Open minded” means you can get FS but you will still have to play your cards right. Meaning don’t be a jerk, be respectful, watch your personal hygiene and grooming, etc.

JohnJones
24-03-2022, 02:48 AM
Posted an AR about Fiona last year. She's not bad, and I got FS from her for $100 extra.

AHLUNGOR
24-03-2022, 08:11 AM
I saw this girl sitting at the back at SBM yesterday with the front top all opened, no bra, cute perky C Cups, good looking face, young and very doable. Better than the Tina I had !

This was when the keeper took me to my room, I asked him who’s that . He said Fiona, and she was waiting for her booking .

warwick1
24-03-2022, 08:33 AM
Hanna who was advertised yesterday sounded good and very familiar....

sydpunt
24-03-2022, 09:20 AM
Fiona was very pretty, young around mid 20s, enhanced boobs D cup. She gave a decent massage and above average part 2. Didnt know she offered fs, otherwise I would have done her.

Her best feature is she is very pretty.