PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Coolangatta massage

Massage 69
22-03-2022, 10:06 PM
Hi guys , went had a a massage over the road from the sushi place ‘ Griffith street’ a few week ago , saw a chinese women a bit old but slim gave a great xxxj , private message if want info as i like to be discrete on here , , also any one been to the new shop next to maccas ?

Tlito
22-03-2022, 11:02 PM
It is the sister shop for 7 wharf street ..phone the number and ask for the girl to meet you at Coolangatta shop..
It is the cleanest and best shop I have been in anywhere …
Go through the roster …they are all fine…

DavidDoes
14-06-2022, 11:19 PM
It is the sister shop for 7 wharf street ..phone the number and ask for the girl to meet you at Coolangatta shop..
It is the cleanest and best shop I have been in anywhere …
Go through the roster …they are all fine…

I'm heading down to the Cooly shop in the morning and can't find a roster anywhere. Do you have any suggestions on who to see at all? After under 30ish, size 6 to 8. Won't ruin your punt as I'm only after a half decent massage with HJ and maybe CBJ. Just starting out so need a few pointers who to ask for. Had a few attempts with bad to average results.

johnny blaze
15-06-2022, 04:14 PM
I'm heading down to the Cooly shop in the morning and can't find a roster anywhere. Do you have any suggestions on who to see at all? After under 30ish, size 6 to 8. Won't ruin your punt as I'm only after a half decent massage with HJ and maybe CBJ. Just starting out so need a few pointers who to ask for. Had a few attempts with bad to average results.

Try afterglow too if you’re in the area, they have a hole in the table so your junk can dangle while you’re face down, bit different, I haven’t been since before covid though