PDA

View Full Version : General talk A failed punting adventure (story)

The Sampler
24-03-2022, 01:49 AM
Hello Aus99, long time lurker, second time poster, first time threading.

Just thought i'd share a strange yet fun experience i had whilst out punting in my local of Parramatta.
Some forewarning, its a story that goes over a few days of punting (or failed attempts at), theres no cumming whatsoever. So reader be warned if you think its going to be a boring read.

So on a random Monday i was sore and was in need of a good massage. I decided to skip my usual at Wellbeing Massage on Campbell st and opted to explore the shop on 18 O'connel st.
Now a couple of things going through my mind at the time:
- this shop looks poorly placed and marketed to be a legit shop, but also doesn't seem to scream punting ML shop either. The explorer in me wanted to go in for some recon.
- i was prepared for a non happy ending result.

So i go in, its dark and the rooms look like they're divided up with curtains and them asian style collapsible walls.
An older asian lady name Julie greets me and shuffles me into a room. Okay, so tick in the box that this could be a ML shop.
I ask for half hour and start stripping, i get to my pants and she goes 30 minutes is only upper body, 60 minutes is whole body.
I was like oh righto this is a legit shop then, so i thought why not lets do a full 60 then. Kept the pants on and laid on the table.
What I received next was one of the best upper body massages of all time, she got all my pain points and loosened up everything.
I felt relaxed yet stronger, so this only reinforced that this was a legit place.
Now as she started to get to my lower back, she rolled down my pants and underwear to get massaging on my ass cheeks. Not all the way, just enough so she could knead and press my cheeks.
Did that for a few minutes, then she proceeded to massage the back of my thighs so she rolled my pants and underwear further, me being used to nudity in front of a masseuse just rolled with it.
Next thing i knew, she had my pants and underwear completely stripped off and was stroking my legs up and down with a finishing thumb press into the part where my cheeks and thighs meet. My mind is racing, willing for some tackle tickle or an accidental brush to happen, but it doesn't.
During this time, i hear a male customer come in and ask a lady if 'May' is available, now i dunno about you but when i hear dudes go into a massage shop and ask for a lady specifically that screams some form of HE is on the table to me.
Julie then proceeds to stretch my legs by putting them in various positions like the criss cross or one leg straight the other bent and spread out, both of which definetly puts my cock out there for all to see. She ends the session by getting me to flip over and gives me a rad head, scalp and face massage. No extras offered and i didn't ask, because im not that way inclined for new places.
I pay the $60 for the hour and leave the place with a fixed back and the bluest balls.
So to sum up:
- Poorly lit shop
- Massage ladies have no problem with nude male clients and will deeply massage your butt and inner thighs
- Male clients turn up asking for favourite ladies

I decide to come back in the week for some more recon, this time i find out when this 'May' is working and try to book her in. Why not right?
So that same week on Saturday i come in for my booking with May over the phone. An older asian lady greets me and shuffles me into the same room had before. Except this time im going in with clearer messaging to see if i can get a HE, i strip nude and lie on the table. She doesnt seem to mind and starts the massage. Long story short, its a good massage like Julies except this one uses her feet and does the whole standing on your back thing. Felt great, then she pulls out the hot stones and makes sure my butt gets a good hot stone rubbing and i get a tease when sits between my legs and places the used stones just centimetres from my cock and balls. Sadly no HE offered again at the end of the session and also as i leave i found out my ladies name was Anne not May, so ugh not happy about that, still have blue balls but man am i walking straighter than ever.

So i've written this place off as a lost cause, until weeks later i was feeling super sore after a gym session and couldn't hold my back up straight. It was a Friday, i was nearby and thought fuck i'll go back there just to get the good massage to fix my back up. I go in and the manager told me to wait while she gets me a 'young' girl. I thought err okay? does it matter?
In comes this lady who i can't tell is young or not because of her hair style and mask, but shes sporting a mini skirt and has some fine legs! Her name is Yvonne and strip nude for her and set myself on the table. She starts on my upper body from the sides of the table, each passing move her smooth legs brush up on my handing hands. Twice she puts my elbows between her crotch to massage my shoulders, i can feel her warm crotch and the skin of her inner thighs on my elbows and this is a massive signal to me that HE is on the table. She gets on top of the table and sits on my butt to massage my lower back, i can feel the her skin to skin contact my butt and im getting rock hard as i imagine her not wearing panties because thats what i think i have been feeling. She also uses her shins to do a sliding kind of massage on my back, and each time she 'slides off' my sides i can feel her crotch on my back. I get the usual leg and butt cheeks massage after then she flips me over and gets me to man spread my legs so she can massage my inner thighs, i have a towel thats barely covering anything, but she can definitely see my junk from her angle. She teasingly bumps the towel where my junk is with each inner thigh stroke, she ends the session with a head and face massage. Blue balls again it seems.
As she leaves the room, she drops something on the floor and bends over to pick it up and i see everything under the mini skirt and yup not panties.
So again i leave with a fixed back and very blue balls.

Emboldened by my last experience with Yvonne, i booked her for next Friday. But this time im just going to straight up ask for the HE when she flips me over. So i get there and Yvonne greets me, but shes not in her mini skirt anymore shes wearing slacks. Bummer. I do the same thing as last time, and shes still putting my elbows in her crotch as she massages my back from the side of the table, a good sign. Next i feel her shins doing that massage on my back from last time, but she was wearing pants wasnt she? I turned around to find she stripped off her pants! Wow okay, this is definitely going where i think it is. The rest of the session goes the same as last time, and after she flips me i asked if she does extras, shes bad at english apparently and didnt understand, but shes kind enough to pull out her phone so i could use google translate. Dude i typed everything from happy ending, to handjob, full service and sex but she always looked confused. Then i just pointed at my junk and said can you massage that? She gasped a cute laugh and said no she doesnt do. Finished off the session as usual and she wanted to add me on WeChat though so thats something i guess?

So yeah, TLDR, been visiting a legit shop with very suggestive ladies and practices that dont do extras, but provide a great back fixing massage at the cost of 3 lobsters and some blue balls.

Hope you guys make use of the experience / intel and have better luck then i did!

tales88
24-03-2022, 04:52 PM
No way Yvonne doesnt offer extras! Haha great read, thanks for sharing.

F0x
24-03-2022, 07:50 PM
Dafaq, there is no way this place doesnt offer up SOMETHING.

A legit shop would never allow a customer to be naked (though ive had more than 1 legit lady rip down my pants a little farther than usual and give the other lady an assessment in thai, pity i cant understand it!) And of course, theres no way she would be pantyless in a skirt. MAYBE in trousers but skirt too risky. Even that in itself (no uniform) is indicactive.

Next time do the universal sign for wanking. Give em a wink and a "shhhhh" motion with a pikachu and see how it goes.

Good luck!

On a side note though, if its legit.60 thats the cheapest legit full body massage ive heard of.. its usually 80.

GoldfishMan
24-03-2022, 08:05 PM
Bro, that was a great post, nothing boring about it at all. Had me at the edge of my seat after the middle part, lol!

That's a great sign that she asked for your WeChat bro. I would've straight up grabbed all over her body sometime in the first 15 mins of massage though, lol!
Just wondering, do you not talk to the masseuse during the session? Surely you could've flirted with her to loosen the mood and then started initiating physical contact to test the water, depending on how you felt the interaction was going.

AHLUNGOR
24-03-2022, 08:05 PM
Where is this shop ?

I wonder if only the Chinese punters would get lucky ?

hellozmane
24-03-2022, 09:10 PM
Haha good job OP, I could feel the anticipation. I love the thrill of not knowing whether the shop is legit or not, but there must be something up man.

Carissawhore
24-03-2022, 09:52 PM
It looks like OP is not much of smooth talker, if a ML is without panties, she is asking for extras. May be ML without panties was just trying to lure OP for more sessions before his balls exploded. If you need good massage and also definit fun time then go to blossom massage in Parramatta since you are local. They have good selection of ML's and will definitely recommend Michelle or Tina.

The Sampler
24-03-2022, 10:15 PM
thanks everyone for reading and commenting. I'll add a few more things that i have left out or in response to some of the questions.
Keep in mind because im a new poster it seems my posts and replies take quite a while to get approved before they appear.

So firstly im asian but born here, top it off i dont talk speak nor understand Chinese, or Thai, or Korean, basically most ML languages lol. But i do get the 'asian' treatment at most ML places.

The shop is at 18 O'Connell st in Parramatta, i think it doubles as some sort of Eye Lashes shop called CocoLashes. I think i've mentioned this in my original post.

I'm not much of a smooth talker yes, but i do try to suss out if theres a part 2/3. I usually try to compliment on what feels good, their techniques and their looks/touch. Might even strike a convo in general. But these ladies were just so disinterested in talking in english it was just better to stay silent and enjoy the blissful massage. Additionally i keep my hands to myself out of respect for ladies i don't know well, I'll get more hands on with a ML who im regular with.

Been working up the courage to go to sample blossom massage and some of the other shops on that side of the train tracks. I don't like the amount of public foot and vehicle traffic that passes through those areas because im one of those stealth ninja massage types lol. But thanks for the info and recommendations on ladies!

A bit of an update on Yvonne. So shes kind of a dull chat on WeChat, just one word answers and just seems really disinterested in talking to anyone not Chinese. The only thing i've managed to suss out of her is that she also works at a shop in Blacktown mall on Saturdays, so sounds like another legit shop. Shes active on her moments, always does some sort of boxing training which im guessing contributes to her amazing massage skills lol.

Another thing i left out was during my sessions i would hear a lot of dudes come in and talk to the ladies in Chinese and get into their massage rooms accordingly. So i dunno, i feel a massage shop with a rotating roster of ladies, also with a lot of dudes coming in is definitely a sign of a ML shop in play. I really wonder if a Chinese speaking punter would have better luck at this place, good luck! Let me know if you do.

JohnJones
25-03-2022, 04:16 AM
Had a similar experience back in Central Asia. Across my hotel there is a Vietnamese massage place that opens until 10pm. I went there, paid for the hour and stripped bare not knowing it was a legit place. The young tiny Viet lady picked up my underwear and told me to put it back on lol. Anyways, got a real good massage and was offered hot lemon & honey tea at the end, perfect during a snowy Central Asian winter.

After that I learned that there is no such thing as RnT in that city or even the whole country. The USSR style dictatorship had banned prostitution so the only way to get laid according to hotel staff that I made friends with through drinking litres of vodka is to go to a nightclub and they'll come up to you, then you can take them into your hotel room for the hour or so after buying them several drinks.

Not much of a choice but, either you get a Russian MILF or a young to middle aged Turkic/Iranian lady. Didn't get to try since I was staying in the hotel with family

Guvnor
25-03-2022, 05:34 AM
Enjoyed reading this John. Takes a bit of time and effort to post such a lengthy and detailed story.
Looking forward to the next adventure. 👍

tpol
25-03-2022, 06:32 AM
gr8 post dude though you don't need Google translate there are universal signs for a hj or fs!

GoldfishMan
25-03-2022, 08:20 AM
So firstly im asian but born here, top it off i dont talk speak nor understand Chinese, or Thai, or Korean, basically most ML languages lol. But i do get the 'asian' treatment at most ML places.

The shop is at 18 O'Connell st in Parramatta, i think it doubles as some sort of Eye Lashes shop called CocoLashes. I think i've mentioned this in my original post.

I'm not much of a smooth talker yes, but i do try to suss out if theres a part 2/3. I usually try to compliment on what feels good, their techniques and their looks/touch. Might even strike a convo in general. But these ladies were just so disinterested in talking in english it was just better to stay silent and enjoy the blissful massage. Additionally i keep my hands to myself out of respect for ladies i don't know well, I'll get more hands on with a ML who im regular with.

Fair enough bro. If there's not enough verbal communication to break the ice, I wouldn't recommend groping her. Actually now that you mention your predicament I kind of understand what all the fuss is about asking for extras. I used to dismiss it as just guys being too shy. It could be quite daunting if you can't really talk to the girls!

One tip I can give you WRT the language barrier is that it is worse with certain nationalities. The worst of the lot are the Chinese girls. They are simply too lazy to get out of their comfort zones, never put any effort into learning English and will try to get by with just speaking Chinese in every opportunity they can get. Like, they meet a John with slitty eyes for the first time, boom they start speaking Mando hoping that the guy can speak Mando too. They are in a completely separate level of non-English-speaking to any other girls. The flipside is, if you can speak even the most basic Mando, your chances of getting something from them increases by multiples!

All other Asian nationalities girls will have at least some level of English proficiency. Thai are the best, most are proficient enough to flirt in English. J and K girls mostly have some basic English, but they often do not have enough confidence in the language to be able to flirt in it like the Thai girls do.

The other thing I find works really well is to sort of bring down the level of your own English when talking to them. Almost like speaking in broken English. It might give you goosebumps the first time you try it, but you'll get the hang of it.

Good luck punting and welcome to the forum bro!

AHLUNGOR
25-03-2022, 09:11 AM
Fair enough bro. If there's not enough verbal communication to break the ice, I wouldn't recommend groping her. Actually now that you mention your predicament I kind of understand what all the fuss is about asking for extras. I used to dismiss it as just guys being too shy. It could be quite daunting if you can't really talk to the girls!

One tip I can give you WRT the language barrier is that it is worse with certain nationalities. The worst of the lot are the Chinese girls. They are simply too lazy to get out of their comfort zones, never put any effort into learning English and will try to get by with just speaking Chinese in every opportunity they can get. Like, they meet a John with slitty eyes for the first time, boom they start speaking Mando hoping that the guy can speak Mando too. They are in a completely separate level of non-English-speaking to any other girls. The flipside is, if you can speak even the most basic Mando, your chances of getting something from them increases by multiples!

All other Asian nationalities girls will have at least some level of English proficiency. Thai are the best, most are proficient enough to flirt in English. J and K girls mostly have some basic English, but they often do not have enough confidence in the language to be able to flirt in it like the Thai girls do.

The other thing I find works really well is to sort of bring down the level of your own English when talking to them. Almost like speaking in broken English. It might give you goosebumps the first time you try it, but you'll get the hang of it.

Good luck punting and welcome to the forum bro!

Not sure about the Chinese MLs being lazy and not willing to learn or speak English? I think it depends on their working environment as well, if they are working in a primarily “legit massage” shop and a HJ must be done quietly without the shop owner’s open approval then I think the situation could be difficult and most of them might not even try especially to non regulars in fear of losing their job. But if they are working in an open RnT place then the situation would be totally different, their attitude, the clothes they are wearing will be sexier and revealing and plenty of teasing and body language to suggest or upsell, then English is basically not an issue.

Just my two cents.

Cheers

priapus1966
25-03-2022, 11:55 AM
, if you can speak even the most basic Mando, your chances of getting something from them increases by multiples!

First. Big thumbs up to the Sampler for an excellent story. Disappointed yes, Frustrated yes, but still, not a bad deal.

Second. I would take issue a bit with Goldfishman about Chinese girls and language: you are right that if you know some language your mileage can improve quite markedly. Until 3 months ago I had lived overseas for more than 25 years, East Asia, Europe, and North America. You cannot put all Chinese girls in the same basket, Northerners tend to be a bit more outgoing, Southerners a tad quieter but they can even have trouble understanding each other, let alone the big noses like me! I spent a lot of time in Japan, Korea, and various parts of China and it pays big time for a punter to learn a few words in whatever is the local language/dialect. It breaks the ice, mistakes don't matter because they can cause a laugh - and a laughing gal is always more fun.

There is one exception: Shanghai; I'm fairly sure that even the other quite close by Chinese have trouble understanding that mob. And when you start to go west in China there is a myriad of different languages.

Japanese and Koreans are scared of making errors, I put that down to their education systems which tend to penalize error rather than reward success. But a bow, and meticulous good manners, with a word or two in greeting melts them quickly enough. Don't know much about Thais so will say nothing.

Finally as a refugee from Sydney punting 1995 style, I am learning a lot from you guys on this site, things have changed a lot, ahelluva lot, so thanks for all the tips and guidance

BlackToad
25-03-2022, 02:18 PM
Great stories bro. wtf was that girl doing without panties?

Dak2000
25-03-2022, 04:31 PM
Great read, my heart was pounding, waiting for the inevitable… for $60 I’d be back each week… bit more intimate each time until….

The no panties bending over, then pants off? Oh my my.. what is going on? I’m obviously not an Asian language speaker, basic Cantonese and buying coffee in Malaysian is it.. However ML have no problem licking my ear or blowing hot air in it or something to mark the transition to the next phase of the encounter.

The establishment reminds me of one in North Sydney, down the arcade in Mount st. On Sunday gents would roll up and request “May”. So of course I was back soon after requesting May. My first encounter with May as I lay face down, on the massage table with my boxer shorts on, was that immediately after she entered the room she grabbed my boxer shorts, one hand on each side and whacked them down over my ankles and fling them to some corner of the room! May wasn’t much of a tease needless to say.

apokalypse
25-03-2022, 05:00 PM
hate legit places for that reason always wanted that extra during the massage...come to thai massage place once with a mate and ask the girl if she doing it but got rejected and my mate laugh able to hear what i said.

t12
25-03-2022, 06:06 PM
Yvonne with no panties but didn’t want to wank you off. That’s so cute and exciting! I would book her again!

Kiwi Punter
25-03-2022, 08:51 PM
The establishment reminds me of one in North Sydney, down the arcade in Mount st. On Sunday gents would roll up and request “May”. So of course I was back soon after requesting May. My first encounter with May as I lay face down, on the massage table with my boxer shorts on, was that immediately after she entered the room she grabbed my boxer shorts, one hand on each side and whacked them down over my ankles and fling them to some corner of the room! May wasn’t much of a tease needless to say.

I’m curious about this place! Does it still exist? Which arcade?

woodland
25-03-2022, 10:38 PM
It is possible that the message ladies think "the sampler" works for the council.

GoldfishMan
25-03-2022, 11:29 PM
First. Big thumbs up to the Sampler for an excellent story. Disappointed yes, Frustrated yes, but still, not a bad deal.

Second. I would take issue a bit with Goldfishman about Chinese girls and language: you are right that if you know some language your mileage can improve quite markedly. Until 3 months ago I had lived overseas for more than 25 years, East Asia, Europe, and North America. You cannot put all Chinese girls in the same basket, Northerners tend to be a bit more outgoing, Southerners a tad quieter but they can even have trouble understanding each other, let alone the big noses like me! I spent a lot of time in Japan, Korea, and various parts of China and it pays big time for a punter to learn a few words in whatever is the local language/dialect. It breaks the ice, mistakes don't matter because they can cause a laugh - and a laughing gal is always more fun.

There is one exception: Shanghai; I'm fairly sure that even the other quite close by Chinese have trouble understanding that mob. And when you start to go west in China there is a myriad of different languages.

Japanese and Koreans are scared of making errors, I put that down to their education systems which tend to penalize error rather than reward success. But a bow, and meticulous good manners, with a word or two in greeting melts them quickly enough. Don't know much about Thais so will say nothing.

Finally as a refugee from Sydney punting 1995 style, I am learning a lot from you guys on this site, things have changed a lot, ahelluva lot, so thanks for all the tips and guidance
Yes the Chinese have many many different dialects and even intonations of Mando in different parts of the country. However, that's why there's Mandarin. The language itself is called "pu tong hua", meaning "common language", the language that is understood by all Chinese no matter where they are from.

I stand by my comment about them being lazy and not as willing to take up English as other nationalities. This is exactly my experience with them in Australia, and it's all because of how big the Chinese diaspora in Sydney has become. A Chinese immigrant with zero English proficiency could very easily live his/her life here without needing to be able to speak any English. They can live in any of the heavily Chinese populated areas like Campsie, Wolli Creek, Chinatown and get everything they need simply by speaking Chinese.

On the other hand, Thai, Korean, Japanese immigrants are forced to learn at least some English because their diaspora are not as big as the Chinese here. At some point they would have to deal with people that don't speak their own languages, that's where they need English.

dotcumdotinyou
26-03-2022, 08:01 AM
I have a lot of Chinese customers all here for most of their adult life and they all speak "passable" English. They had to learn as most suppliers in manufacturing are Australian companies.
I have noticed with WL/ML that the FIFO girls don't bother trying maybe because they're only here to make as much money as possible in the shortest period of time, and as GFM has pointed out they don't really need to learn. I've found with some older girls who are here to get a PR (as well as earn the $$$) they actually make an effort.

Also our governments make everything easy for new arrivals so they don't have to make an effort. I know my ex books interpreters every time she needs to talk to a government agency and it's a free service provided by the taxpayers. She even had a court appointed interpreter during the divorce proceedings because English was her second language.

itoko
27-03-2022, 02:58 PM
A lot of Asian countries learn english in school for couple semesters such as korea, japan. But China doesn't offer it so most of them either learn it from media sources such as tv/movies or music or if they have tutors. So when a chinese fly in for "work" most of them won't have spoken english much. Even the students coming over would only be starting to learn english.

GoldfishMan
27-03-2022, 05:22 PM
A lot of Asian countries learn english in school for couple semesters such as korea, japan. But China doesn't offer it so most of them either learn it from media sources such as tv/movies or music or if they have tutors. So when a chinese fly in for "work" most of them won't have spoken english much. Even the students coming over would only be starting to learn english.

No mate, that's not true. English is offered as an elective secondary language subject in all levels of education in China starting from kindy through to high-school/uni. Just like French, Spanish, or Mandarin are elective subjects in the Aussie school system. The same applies to all the other Asian countries we're discussing here. This is because the culture and language use in those countries are extremely strong, to the point where if someone refused to learn English, they could carry on with their lives there and have a successful career without a problem.
This is different for other Asian countries like Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia. The culture and pervasiveness of the national languages there are not strong enough to ensure that someone learning only Malay, for example, could make it in life. So there are mandatory secondary language subjects in those countries, eg. English, Chinese, etc.

Meng
27-03-2022, 05:30 PM
No mate, that's not true. English is offered as an elective secondary language subject in all levels of education in China starting from kindy through to high-school/uni. Just like French, Spanish, or Mandarin are elective subjects in the Aussie school system. The same applies to all the other Asian countries we're discussing here. This is because the culture and language use in those countries are extremely strong, to the point where if someone refused to learn English, they could carry on with their lives there and have a successful career without a problem.
This is different for other Asian countries like Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia. The culture and pervasiveness of the national languages there are not strong enough to ensure that someone learning only Malay, for example, could make it in life. So there are mandatory secondary language subjects in those countries, eg. English, Chinese, etc.

I mean I had to learn Japanese and Indonesian in highschool here but am I confident that I can go to Indonesia and Japan and just speak the language. Hell no. I don't think I could even understand basics. All I can say in Indonesian is Bagus and apa kabar lol.

The Sampler
27-03-2022, 08:16 PM
I will just add to the story that it was really only Yvonne that had the language barrier. The other ladies were pretty good at their English. Enough to ask me cash or card, if the pressure was okay and how much to pay lol

cplurt2
29-03-2022, 06:18 PM
And then I rock up to a place I think is legit, not noticing that they do not take health rebate. I get a Hekla massage and then the oldish bird is like. You want hanjob? I'm like hell's Yea.. too bad it was only the handy she's a fit old bird

Aphantom
29-03-2022, 08:06 PM
I mean I had to learn Japanese and Indonesian in highschool here but am I confident that I can go to Indonesia and Japan and just speak the language. Hell no. I don't think I could even understand basics. All I can say in Indonesian is Bagus and apa kabar lol.
Learning a new language takes years. I studied a few at school and would struggle to be fluent now but I think I’d pick it up pretty quick if I had to.

asiafever
29-03-2022, 08:34 PM
This reminds me of many, many years ago a place I used to frequent in Chatswood.
I always went there for legit massages. There were three older Chinese birds. 2 not much to look at and 1 was a bit cute. The 2 were all business and gave decent massages. The cutey gave by far the best massage and also gave a lottle tease from time to time.
This was well before I was a member here, I had punted FS but not really RnT.
Anyway, I started to get excited by my visits to see her, not just because I knew I was getting a top massage, but also her teasing increased little by little each time. One day I was already quite horny and went to work out some kinks. She pulled my underwear down further than usual, and on the downstrokes on my back woukd trail a finger down my butt crack. She slapped my butt cheek and offered "You have perfect bum". I had no idea what to say or do. When it came time to flip there was no hiding I was so stiff a cat couldn't scratch it. And my face was probably bright red. She looked at it, smiled at me, and gently ran a finger all along my shaft through my jocks. "Would you like to take these off?"
"Ummm, yes, please..."
She peeled them off slowly, oiled me up, whispered in my ear it's a secret and how much would I pay. I offered up $50, she took her clothes off and gave me the most exquisite hand job, I was in convulsions by the end.
Little did I know the girl in question was quite well known to give RnT but the lead up to that session, must have been 3 months or so, had me hooked.
Looking back at the shop and experience, these days I would have sussed it out in the first few minutes. Oh to be young and innocent again...

Aphantom
29-03-2022, 10:24 PM
Similar thing happened to me. I went to this legit massage place recommended to me by my sister. A few months later the shop had changed hands but I didn’t know. So there I was having the perfect hard massage including walking on my back whilst I was in my undies. On the flip, this cute PRC continued getting out all my knots. Then she accidentally brushed my jocks. At first I thought it was unintentional until she kept doing it. I think she was confused at my
non-reaction so she then openly said ‘ok to massage here?’ She said it would ‘be good for relaxation’ whilst removing my undies. Definitely felt relaxed after that plus She’d only take $20 (clothed). Those were the days!

seablue
29-03-2022, 10:39 PM
I went to my regular legit massage today. A Thai one with very good Google reviews from both men and women. It was a 90 minutes session. I asked her to concentrate on quads with couple of other places. While massaging my thighs, she accidentally touched my penis once. Then, she continued touching it for at least 5 more times. I went from soft to semi hard to full hard. I'm pretty sure that no extra was on, but who knows!

muni7ad
30-03-2022, 10:23 AM
Been working up the courage to go to sample blossom massage and some of the other shops on that side of the train tracks. I don't like the amount of public foot and vehicle traffic that passes through those areas because im one of those stealth ninja massage types lol. But thanks for the info and recommendations on ladies!

Be sure to let us know when you get there. I tried it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and had a real dud time. Got a girl who wasn't on the roster and apparently was just helping out for the day. Not too sure if that's normal and there's no one even close to the fake pictures.

throwashx
30-03-2022, 11:20 AM
I did try the place after reading OPs post. Something about the prospect of wandering into the relative unknown is fun. Sorta like being seduced via a massage? Idk.

They close at 7ish so it was relatively late when I called em up (5ish) on a Friday. Went in, older lady greeted me and pointed to the massage area. There was this old bloke just chilling on a chair watching TV. Awkward. The massage area was SUPER dark and divided by those asian fordable walls. Literally can't see shit and also hot af. Person massaging me was the middle aged lady that greeted me 😭😭 lots of chatter from the other customers. I think the girl in the next section sounded younger at least. It was a pretty decent massage tbh.

Notes; a younger sounding girl said she was heading off but my masseuse (May, the owner?) was asking her to stay for the party upstairs after. May(?) then let me know that they have regular karaoke parties or something and asked if I was interested. Being a social dumbass I didn't say yay or nay to it. Added her on wechat and the day after she apologised for all the noise and rush and offered a detox tea kit next time I was in haha

Topfielder
31-03-2022, 08:30 PM
Walked past this place today and don’t know what to make of it. Has the look of a RnT but yet to hear of anyone getting part 2
Interest may get the better of me

priapus1966
02-04-2022, 12:17 AM
I will just add to the story that it was really only Yvonne that had the language barrier. The other ladies were pretty good at their English. Enough to ask me cash or card, if the pressure was okay and how much to pay lol

I just noticed that the first time Yvonne had no panties and let you observe the fact. The second time she had slacks and knocked you back - there's just a chance that the slacks were an indication that the red flag was flying second time around?

The Sampler
02-04-2022, 11:31 AM
I just noticed that the first time Yvonne had no panties and let you observe the fact. The second time she had slacks and knocked you back - there's just a chance that the slacks were an indication that the red flag was flying second time around?

Those slacks came off pretty quick mid session though and the poses she put me in were very suggestive lol.

I'm glad for throwashx's experience, part of the puzzle of things lining up with my experience as well. Now I know May is the owner lol. The young girl heard in your post was probably Yvonne.

PKING2
04-04-2022, 09:04 PM

So it is a good reason to spent more time with indo or jap WL,
For Academic Purpose

unknownboi
05-04-2022, 12:35 PM
I visited this place on Friday. Went a few days earlier though but was told to wait half an hour, and instead made a booking for the Friday. Was promised a "beautiful face", which was Yvonne.

Showed up a little early and had to wait. Idk if I made the mistake of asking whether or not to leave my undies on. May said to leave them on. She returned and was going to begin but I asked for Yvonne. So she left and called her. Waited for 10 minutes for Yvonne to arrive. She turns up wearing pants and a mask so can't see much of this 'beautiful face'. I did get the elbow treatment but that's about it. The massage was fine but I think get better massages and feel much more teased at my usual legit massage parlour. There at the end of it all there's a fair bit of precum going on. Price at $70/hour isn't bad though for this place. Not sure if I should return to have one more go with my undies off. YMMV I guess.

rjdin
13-05-2022, 10:52 PM
Visited this place today with a booking for Yvonne.

I was told to wait a bit at the front and then was called to the back room. They had a shower and a toilet next to this room.

I came in and saw "Yvonne" washing her hands in the sink of the back room. It was a bit odd, there were hanging handles for standing massages but also lights which hung from the ceiling as well. The wall had books on the shelf. Kind of looked like a pop-up room as it was divided from another room with a standing partition. "Yvonne" was older than what I expected and she was wearing a blue tracksuit outfit. Nothing promiscuous here but I feel like the real Yvonne was in the other room given there was a voice that sounded much like a younger lady.

The massage was decent, but have had better. At times it was too hard and I let her know. I opted for the hot stone as well which was a nice touch, but it was an extra $10. I had been charged $70 but I asked for a cheaper price given I gave a call earlier and was told it would be $59. Left feeling a bit better but not much to say from that. It was odd that the lady was in the room as I got changed down to my undies and also stayed while I dressed up - no mention of keeping undies on. Might try coming in randomly asking for a young girl next time.

Would be keen to hear anyone else's experience.

Rookiestones
13-05-2022, 11:11 PM
I get the vibe from this thread that this 'Yvonne' is a mysterious ML that everyone is trying to get a piece of... Quite amusing.

AHLUNGOR
28-06-2022, 10:33 AM
I was reading the OP’s other good story about his fading favourite ML. Great read then I discover this thread, very interesting.

To start with , I guess so far No One has gone beyond part 1 in this shop, right ? Or did I misread something ?

I got one question though , for everyone who has responded so far, no one is Chinese ? Just wondering if a Chinese punter like yours truly may have better luck ?

Secondly, I think the OP went Julie, May and then Yvonne ? I wonder if he had gone Julie, Julie, Julie - he might have a different outcome ?

Who knows, this shop might have a policy of never offer any extra to first or second time customers, but they would tease and suggestive and let punters be hooked, didn’t the OP went back 3 times ? So it works, if he had got what he wanted, he might just move on and they would never see him again !

I would never know either way unless I visited this place myself. But I have personally been to a few legit shops which was new to me and first thing I did was to ask politely in mandarin if relaxation is available 有放鬆服務嗎?if the answer is no, I walked.

Ps. However, even this move had its down side as it happened to me in Adelaide, yes, the ML said ok to the HJ but I didn’t ask further about clothes off and confirmed the price and services and for my pineapple it was only a clothed HJ ……. Lol

Thanks everyone for sharing.

Cheers

The Sampler
28-06-2022, 10:59 AM
I was reading the OP’s other good story about his fading favourite ML. Great read then I discover this thread, very interesting.

To start with , I guess so far No One has gone beyond part 1 in this shop, right ? Or did I misread something ?

I got one question though , for everyone who has responded so far, no one is Chinese ? Just wondering if a Chinese punter like yours truly may have better luck ?

Secondly, I think the OP went Julie, May and then Yvonne ? I wonder if he had gone Julie, Julie, Julie - he might have a different outcome ?

Who knows, this shop might have a policy of never offer any extra to first or second time customers, but they would tease and suggestive and let punters be hooked, didn’t the OP went back 3 times ? So it works, if he had got what he wanted, he might just move on and they would never see him again !

I would never know either way unless I visited this place myself. But I have personally been to a few legit shops which was new to me and first thing I did was to ask politely in mandarin if relaxation is available 有放鬆服務嗎?if the answer is no, I walked.

Ps. However, even this move had its down side as it happened to me in Adelaide, yes, the ML said ok to the HJ but I didn’t ask further about clothes off and confirmed the price and services and for my pineapple it was only a clothed HJ ……. Lol

Cheers

Never thought i'd see this thread get resurrected!

To answer some of your questions, it was just hard to get a consistent girl sometimes to build a rapport. Like when i tried to book May.

The only one i had consistency with was Yvonne, who I've seen 2-3 times now.
I've tried using WeChat and Google translate and she always says no the HE, which great massage aside kind of prevented me from coming back.

I definitely think a Chinese speaking person like yourself will get better success.
My feeling for this is because Yvonne just isnt responsive when i talk to her on WeChat unless i use google translate first, even tho the app translates. Shes kinda gives me the tough girl vibe online, looking at her frequent wechat posts she does some sort of kick boxing and goes hunting a lot, always posing with a rifle.
The latter i find amusing because i doubt she uses the rifles properly, all the shots are posed and not candid.

Jamit
28-06-2022, 12:37 PM
I think it can be a tactic of legit massage shops where the business is slow to seduce men into thinking that maybe extras are on the cards. It is a great entry point into the business for shy women. They can get comfortable with naked men and erect pensises before deciding to move onto a shop where extras are offered.

I agree that the excitement of the unknown is fantastic, especially if you are in need of a remedial massage regardless.

1inchguy
28-06-2022, 12:37 PM

Cheers

I agree on the policy would be nothing extra for first timers.
Hence always say you been there before so they have an idea?
Some shops are just stricted, no fs at all however still allow abit of extras like HJ.
But if shops are not giving anything at all then it's just a legit shop and best to move on

Shivere
28-06-2022, 12:43 PM
What an adventure. Been in a few shops like this where it's all blurred and confusing.

SinSeeker
28-06-2022, 02:23 PM
Reminds me of an encounter in the Thai massage shop that got replaced by Parramatta Blossoms. Went there for a legit massage and got a younger ML who had the girl next door look. Kept the undies on as this was a legit massage shop.

Got chatting with the girl and after a few minutes she took off my undies so that she doesn't get oil on them. I started by touching the girl's calves and the back of her knees. This technique has always served me well over the years. If the girl is receptive this goes further, or she has the option to move away and put an end to it. I will NEVER touch the intimate parts unless I get the go ahead. In this case she was more than receptive. Asked me to turn over and offered a h/e while moving my hand to her covered pussy. She didn't take her off her panties, but kept rubbing herself on my fingers saying she is so horny.

Funny thing is that there was a guy at the reception trying to ask in different ways if they provided a HE massage and the mamasan kept pretending not to understand. In the end he just left. I was listening to that while getting the hand job [emoji3]. In the end we both had the happy ending [emoji16].

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

StiFFFy
28-06-2022, 07:04 PM
Reminds me of an encounter in the Thai massage shop that got replaced by Parramatta Blossoms. Went there for a legit massage and got a younger ML who had the girl next door look. Kept the undies on as this was a legit massage shop.

Got chatting with the girl and after a few minutes she took off my undies so that she doesn't get oil on them. I started by touching the girl's calves and the back of her knees. This technique has always served me well over the years. If the girl is receptive this goes further, or she has the option to move away and put an end to it. I will NEVER touch the intimate parts unless I get the go ahead. In this case she was more than receptive. Asked me to turn over and offered a h/e while moving my hand to her covered pussy. She didn't take her off her panties, but kept rubbing herself on my fingers saying she is so horny.

Funny thing is that there was a guy at the reception trying to ask in different ways if they provided a HE massage and the mamasan kept pretending not to understand. In the end he just left. I was listening to that while getting the hand job [emoji3]. In the end we both had the happy ending [emoji16].

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Prime example why it's called a punt :)

Huzup
29-06-2022, 07:17 PM
What a good read!
Shop owner must be like wtf .with all these customers calling for may or yvonne 😂

colintheboyy
14-03-2023, 07:37 AM
Thanks for the fun read! The moment I thought it worked out turned out to be just a tease. Chasing after that pot of gold

Jabberwocky
14-03-2023, 05:19 PM
Seems like a ploy to attract punters.
I wonder if there were a couple of ex-RNT MLs who now worked at this legit establishment. Consequently, they brought their old routines.

11Bravo
15-03-2023, 06:28 PM
One tip I can give you WRT the language barrier is that it is worse with certain nationalities. The worst of the lot are the Chinese girls. They are simply too lazy to get out of their comfort zones, never put any effort into learning English and will try to get by with just speaking Chinese in every opportunity they can get. Like, they meet a John with slitty eyes for the first time, boom they start speaking Mando hoping that the guy can speak Mando too. They are in a completely separate level of non-English-speaking to any other girls. The flipside is, if you can speak even the most basic Mando, your chances of getting something from them increases by multiples!WADR, I'll disagree about the Chinese. With any Asian, it's all about NOT losing face. So I wouldn't call them lazy, in my experience anyway. I certainly can't speak Mandarin, nor Cantonese for that matter, but I know a few phrases to break the ice, and I have traveled quite a bit in China, so always ask where she's from to break more ice. I've had very good luck with PRC's here.

My favorite example, not here, but in DXB, but I think an appropriate example, is with a PRC from Cyclone (and anyone that was in DXB in the aughts knows the significance of that). SYT PRC walks up to me in the bar, big smile, says "You want me, yes or no?" I'm frankly stunned by her brusqueness, zero marketing, I don't say anything. After a minute, she says "OK" and hands me a yellow stickie. On it, was her name and phone number. 2 years later, same bar, I see a stunner, looks familiar. I ask her name, phone number, it IS the same girl. Now her LT rate is way above my pay grade (except for birthday and Christmas), but a ST afternooner is within reason. I do, and while there, I tell her about meeting her previously, and how brusque she was. She just laughed, explaining that back then, those were the ONLY English words she knew (plus "I love you"). Conversation pointless. Now, 2 years later, she could carry on a descent conversation in any subject. 6 years later, she'd gotten her DXB driver's license (NO easy feat, MANY hours of driving school required), and had bought herself a car so she was completely mobile. Her observations on life worth a book.

Here is Aus, talked with a shy Thai. I do speak a bit of Thai. She warmed up, explained she was taking English classes just to improve her English, but was quite embarrassed with her current capabilities. As you stated, she appreciated me speaking slowly but NOT in a condescending way.

But here in Aus, with any PRC that I've been interested in pursuing extras, I haven't had a problem proceeding in English. I find the PRC's to be hardworking and understand what it takes to be successful. So I wouldn't say it's laziness but shyness. And I think they are VERY astute in judging attitude. Or maybe I've just picked those who have been here for some length of time.

dudelove
16-03-2023, 04:12 PM
lol great story

Stubbies4Lyf
28-01-2024, 04:34 PM
This story is unreal

GoldfishMan
29-01-2024, 06:19 PM
WADR, I'll disagree about the Chinese. With any Asian, it's all about NOT losing face. So I wouldn't call them lazy, in my experience anyway. I certainly can't speak Mandarin, nor Cantonese for that matter, but I know a few phrases to break the ice, and I have traveled quite a bit in China, so always ask where she's from to break more ice. I've had very good luck with PRC's here.

My favorite example, not here, but in DXB, but I think an appropriate example, is with a PRC from Cyclone (and anyone that was in DXB in the aughts knows the significance of that). SYT PRC walks up to me in the bar, big smile, says "You want me, yes or no?" I'm frankly stunned by her brusqueness, zero marketing, I don't say anything. After a minute, she says "OK" and hands me a yellow stickie. On it, was her name and phone number. 2 years later, same bar, I see a stunner, looks familiar. I ask her name, phone number, it IS the same girl. Now her LT rate is way above my pay grade (except for birthday and Christmas), but a ST afternooner is within reason. I do, and while there, I tell her about meeting her previously, and how brusque she was. She just laughed, explaining that back then, those were the ONLY English words she knew (plus "I love you"). Conversation pointless. Now, 2 years later, she could carry on a descent conversation in any subject. 6 years later, she'd gotten her DXB driver's license (NO easy feat, MANY hours of driving school required), and had bought herself a car so she was completely mobile. Her observations on life worth a book.

Here is Aus, talked with a shy Thai. I do speak a bit of Thai. She warmed up, explained she was taking English classes just to improve her English, but was quite embarrassed with her current capabilities. As you stated, she appreciated me speaking slowly but NOT in a condescending way.

But here in Aus, with any PRC that I've been interested in pursuing extras, I haven't had a problem proceeding in English. I find the PRC's to be hardworking and understand what it takes to be successful. So I wouldn't say it's laziness but shyness. And I think they are VERY astute in judging attitude. Or maybe I've just picked those who have been here for some length of time.

Lol, I completely missed this reply.

About your comments, losing face, taking the hard road in order to learn, trying to stay in comfort zones... Isn't that just laziness? In their minds they just pick the easiest route and that is to get by with Mando wherever they can.

We're talking about the same thing I reckon.