PDA

View Full Version : Girl info anyone heard of a BJ only service like this ?

alexchinn
24-03-2022, 02:13 PM
anyone heard of a BJ only service like this ?

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5322538848/Brisbanes-Best-Gloryhole-Blow-Go-21-Female-who-loves-to-suck.html

Texmex
24-03-2022, 02:15 PM
Yeah she is legit

alexchinn
24-03-2022, 02:16 PM
Yeah she is legit

did you think she is worth the money ? is it really BJ only, or might it progress to something more ?

Texmex
24-03-2022, 02:17 PM
There is a second option. Best to message her and have a chat

exflux
24-03-2022, 03:10 PM
pretty sure it's BJ only

drifter
24-03-2022, 03:32 PM
You guys sure she is behind the glory hole!!!!

zakthekat
24-03-2022, 03:38 PM
She does an Onlyfans from it.

Ken Tuckyfriedchicken
24-03-2022, 05:38 PM
I read there was a second option as well. Been keen to try this. Just out of my way.
All the positive reviews should tell you its legit.

alexchinn
25-03-2022, 03:27 AM
She does an Onlyfans from it.

does it mean she videos what she does with you ?

does it mean there is a chance your penis shows up in her OnlyFans page and she gets paid for it ?

Hmm ....

alexchinn
25-03-2022, 03:29 AM
You guys sure she is behind the glory hole!!!!

yes, there were suggestions in another forum that it might not be her on the other side of the canvas but some other GUY.

but you are paying for the service and that is what you will get, so i don't see any reason for the complaint.

ntkb
31-03-2022, 08:26 AM
Check out her onlyfans. There are videos of her sucking & fucking. You'll know if it's for you or not.

Texmex
31-03-2022, 01:49 PM
https://bubblesnsquirt.wixsite.com/jess

thaifever
31-03-2022, 05:30 PM
it looks like fun in a strange way. FS on offer through the gloryhole

Ken Tuckyfriedchicken
31-03-2022, 07:44 PM
does it mean she videos what she does with you ?

does it mean there is a chance your penis shows up in her OnlyFans page and she gets paid for it ?

Hmm ....

I only film for onlyfans if requested prior by you and this does not guarantee it will be posted. Keep in mind I often have a queue of content to go up first and you may have to wait to see yours.
If you're after something quicker, we can arrange something.

CBJ so you have to dom up for both services.

exflux
03-04-2022, 07:33 AM
some of her reviews mentioned FS ??!!?? how did that happen ? especially when her ad says glory hole service only.

miata
03-04-2022, 08:05 AM
some of her reviews mentioned FS ??!!?? how did that happen ? especially when her ad says glory hole service only.

FS available according to her website, through the glory hole.

exflux
06-04-2022, 10:33 AM
FS available according to her website, through the glory hole.

how ???!!!??? doggie ???

Ken Tuckyfriedchicken
06-04-2022, 10:59 AM
how ???!!!??? doggie ???

Its explained on her onlyfans page.

rawg
08-04-2022, 03:06 AM
how ???!!!??? doggie ???

Yep, doggie through the gloryhole, 15 minute limit on either option, couple of extras if you check her website

carlco777
08-04-2022, 10:51 AM
Yep, doggie through the gloryhole, 15 minute limit on either option, couple of extras if you check her website

all this is with you standing up ?

rawg
09-04-2022, 12:22 AM
all this is with you standing up ?

Yep, if you search her up it's actually pretty easy to find some of her OF vids for free to see what it's like

carlco777
09-04-2022, 11:02 AM
why would people pay for OF ? you not sure what you gonna get .... or if it is worth the money ...

Outdoorz Guy
27-04-2022, 01:37 PM
Totally legit service - have seen Bubbles about 5 times over the past year. She`s real, price is good, the BJ is bare and it`s doggie with protection if you want to add that option for an extra $20. Can cum on her boobs to finish. Pussy is tight as and she puts in to get you off either way.. highly recommended.... 10/10 service if a BBBJ glory hole style with some doggie thrown in for spice is your thing. It`s 15 mins max by the way... gets booked out... but even if ad is not up just text her to check if working - but not Wednesdays according to her Locanto ad.

Ace01
27-04-2022, 06:27 PM
Was going to put up a review but people beat me to it - yes her BJ service is real - I first tried her once 2 year back, was worried she was using a toy because her sucking is fairly consistent rhythmatic. Then about 6 months ago, I tried again at the new location you could see more of her so you know its her - She does a very good job at it - I never tried the sex service but maybe one day- My only frustration is that I cant see her face or grab on to her - I am realising that's more important than I thought. I have seen her 3 times in the last 6 months. With the short exchanges we have before and after, she sounds like a cool chic as well - worth a try to see if you like this type of service.

fi1teredglue
27-04-2022, 06:43 PM
Was going to put up a review but people beat me to it - yes her BJ service is real - I first tried her once 2 year back, was worried she was using a toy because her sucking is fairly consistent rhythmatic. Then about 6 months ago, I tried again at the new location you could see more of her so you know its her - She does a very good job at it - I never tried the sex service but maybe one day- My only frustration is that I cant see her face or grab on to her - I am realising that's more important than I thought. I have seen her 3 times in the last 6 months. With the short exchanges we have before and after, she sounds like a cool chic as well - worth a try to see if you like this type of service.

she is a fat girl yes ? i mean bigger girl ?

Outdoorz Guy
27-04-2022, 06:53 PM
she is a fat girl yes ? i mean bigger girl ?

It`s a GH session which is normally devoid of optic's so visualize what you like really during the event. She looks good in the pics, wouldn't say fat, just a nice sweet young girl who provides a very solid service...

Ace01
27-04-2022, 10:55 PM
as said with GH, probably doesnt matter as such - from what i can glimpse through the hole - pics of her on her website is accurate enough - so say a size 12- with a size appropriate natural rack - you can touch before the session begins - on her website, her bum does look bigger than her body size, which I know some prefer and others dont- YMMV - but thats only relevant if choose the sex option, which I dont because you cant enjoy the view or grab, so why bother.... I said her services perfectly suitable for someone who just want to enjoy an above average BJ at a very reasonable price - if you like the full experience of enjoying the visual then this wont provide you with repeated satisfaction.

howareyoukk
02-05-2022, 01:10 PM
I wanna try her service after reading this thread but i have received no replies from her and have sent 3 messages already.

All of them are in the form of - hi, may I book a 15 min appointment with you at xxx?

And I always make sure to check her availability before I send a message.

Any of your run into the same problem? Thanks!

fi1teredglue
03-05-2022, 01:39 AM
I think she only does 30 min services.

tjerry
03-05-2022, 07:17 AM
She only does 15min GH sessions.

As for wanting to book her, as she’s very busy, best off to ask her what times she has available. Unless she’s got a cock in her mouth, she’s pretty quick to reply.

alexchinn
04-05-2022, 12:30 AM
https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5322538848/Brisbanes-Best-Gloryhole-Blow-Go-21-Female-who-loves-to-suck.html

qldcrow
05-05-2022, 11:44 AM
She’s not much of a looker though? Probably a bit harsh but that’s the only thing that’s stopped me from making a booking.

fi1teredglue
05-05-2022, 03:36 PM
what she lacks in looks, she makes up in all-action service.

the better looking ones are always lacking in service. most of them think they are so hot that you should cum in 5 seconds or they get upset.