PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Any intel on Campbelltown?

24-03-2022, 08:36 PM
Had my first punt in Campbelltown (AR in private) and it got me curious. I doubt there’s much talent there compared to the inner west but maybe I’m missing some hidden gems. I’ll be back next week to sample so please let me know what’s out there! Thanks in advance

Eff2fifty
25-03-2022, 08:10 AM
I'm quite familiar with the shops in Campbelltown, being local.
The service you received is pretty typical of what is available. There's a handful of shops in the CBD offering what you received. Milgate lane is a 'sister' shop to Lithgow st, there's also Honeysuckle on Queen st and a sprinkling of others around town, Dumeresq St..... Etc.
Mostly milf's, some more attractive than others.
Leumeah has a shop opposite Wests Leagues Club. My experience there is also good, usually a little younger.

26-03-2022, 12:17 AM
I'm quite familiar with the shops in Campbelltown, being local.
The service you received is pretty typical of what is available. There's a handful of shops in the CBD offering what you received. Milgate lane is a 'sister' shop to Lithgow st, there's also Honeysuckle on Queen st and a sprinkling of others around town, Dumeresq St..... Etc.
Mostly milf's, some more attractive than others.
Leumeah has a shop opposite Wests Leagues Club. My experience there is also good, usually a little younger.

Thanks a lot for the intel bro

aussiegaigin
26-03-2022, 02:21 PM
Used to be a couple of shops in Ingleburn, can recall some favourable comments