PDA

View Full Version : Question Couples massage and sex

hungry4love007
25-03-2022, 01:47 PM
Hi guys,

Anyone had couples massage at a legit massage place.

Looking for Both me and female partner having massage together by 2 massaue (can be both female or 1 male / 1 female) and after massage get chance to have sex together in the room(me and partner).

Johnisfun1969
26-03-2022, 06:12 AM
Hi guys,

Looking for Both me and female partner having massage together by 2 massaue (can be both female or 1 male / 1 female) and after massage get chance to have sex together in the room(me and partner).

Hi have you considered getting someone to come to your place to give you a massage. After massage they could leave as you have the privacy of your own home to get intimate.

xboyx
26-03-2022, 01:11 PM
Hi guys,

lol sound like a hotel. book for a hotel. many have massage, then they leave you alone and you can fuck your gf brains out

Roj
26-03-2022, 04:40 PM
Bodyrotic!
Book 1 (or more) masseuse, get a massage, and then get busy ...the masseuse/s will stay in the room & watch - and get involved if you wish.
Is that what you're looking for? A massage & then being watched plus maybe a bit of interaction from the masseuse?

26-03-2022, 08:29 PM
Hi guys,

Were you at Leabons Lane today? Lol I heard a couple come through while I was in the middle of it. Both me and the ML were shocked

hungry4love007
27-03-2022, 01:31 PM
Were you at Leabons Lane today? Lol I heard a couple come through while I was in the middle of it. Both me and the ML were shocked

No. Bit sounds enticing.

You reckon they were having sex together or getting happy ending from ML ?

juscruisin58
27-03-2022, 01:59 PM
Have you used the search function and seen this thread
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?105398-Couples-Massage

aussiegaigin
27-03-2022, 05:16 PM
A legit shop would be an undesirable place to have sex with a ML, let alone your partner. Narrow, hard, tables; lack of privacy. Unless you are exhibitionists.

colin.oscopy
08-04-2022, 03:07 AM
Summerville shop will have girls who will do that.. expect $ x 2 for that.
I have taken a few gf there and what a hoot. It's unusual for a ml to see a couple so most of the time they all got into it. Girl on girl touching etc..sex with gf while ml assisting.

Funandfun
08-04-2022, 07:07 PM
Summerville shop will have girls who will do that.. expect $ x 2 for that.
I have taken a few gf there and what a hoot. It's unusual for a ml to see a couple so most of the time they all got into it. Girl on girl touching etc..sex with gf while ml assisting.

Yeah their top floor rooms are huge. In fact the room opposite to waiting area is large enough to hold a small party with multiple couples , lol.
You mind sharing what was the damage ?
Cheers

AHLUNGOR
09-04-2022, 12:23 AM
Hi guys,

The Chequers on Goulburn St has massage rooms set up for exactly that purposes :

You and your partner can go in together, get changed and showered separately as they have separate male and female locker and shower facilities. Then you can join up in the large TV lounge for a rest, a foot massage or simply move into a double massage room together (a large room with two or three massage tables ) If you are thinking of having part 2/3 with your partner then you should book a double session , or when they ask you single or double take the double - this is referenced to the time you are getting for the massage only, tips for the ML not included.

So two MLs will massage you and your partner , then half way into the double session you can ask them to leave the room and let you and your partner have some privacy to do whatever you wish to do.

Do your thing, shower separately again and go home a happy little vegimate!

May be a small tip ($20 each) to the two MLs will be a noble thing.

Cheers

colin.oscopy
09-04-2022, 10:07 AM
Yeah their top floor rooms are huge. In fact the room opposite to waiting area is large enough to hold a small party with multiple couples , lol.
You mind sharing what was the damage ?
Cheers
the cost is exactly double of what you normally pay for all parts.I think all up 250 or so