PDA

View Full Version : General talk First time WL broke down in tears

machida1
25-03-2022, 04:59 PM
Hi guys,

I just wanted to share a weird experience I had at Ginza. It wont be an after report as I want to keep this girl's identity confidential.

The session started off normal, however noticed she wasn't smiling or speaking much so I thought maybe it was the language barrier. She spoke mandarin, so I could not understand her at all. Her performance was like robotic and emotionless. I thought maybe she had a long day. I finished the session early and she said "massage?" I let her do her thing for about 5 mins but its more like touching not even massage. I said im going to shower now. She said "dont! just stay a bit longer, u have 20 mins" and i told her I was keen on showering and leaving. Then started to burst out crying out of no where. Huddled into a fetal position and crying her sorrows out.

Mind you at this point I was speaking English and some canto to her to comfort her but she didnt understand a word. I then pretended I understood mando so she can tell me what has happened so she'll feel better. Guess what? It worked! through out the conversation she said her boyfriend (met as a customer) broke up with her and she thinks maybe with another girl now. So we tried speaking to each other through the google translate app. She asked me why all the 3 guy's she's dated locally all left her and are dicks. I asked her where you meet them all. She said they are all customers. I told her that's why! Not that there isnt any BF material out there in punters but usually punters punt and they may just treat you as a free fuck. I told her that. The girl is young and naive.

End of the session she told me she felt alot better now that she's cried it out and talked to someone about it.

Have you guys ever experience something similar??

Carissawhore
25-03-2022, 06:01 PM
In one of my sessions the WL I used to see regularly told me that she was in sex industry since she caught her BF cheating, she is pretty young and looks good. She is Chinese and her BF was Korean, she also mentioned that she has had weird requests from customers.
She has some regular customers who pay her for 2-3 hrs sessions and do not have sex, one customer likes to jerk off just looking at her face with full clothes on and has never had sex, another customer wants to be treated like dog, I mean like real dog, he wanted her to pet him, rub his belly, and take him for a walk through out the room, she said some punters are really weird.

Labia Vortex
25-03-2022, 06:03 PM
Not tears… but had several deep and meaningfuls with coffee meet ups later
Tough gig for these girls…

jfoldbar
25-03-2022, 06:13 PM
hence why its called punting. its a box of chocolates.
long time ago i went away for weeks holiday with wl. heres me thinking i was gunna get free pussy for the week. it ended up being her free week long psychology session. she was in a mess and she spent most of the time crying. and hence so did my balls.

rooter
25-03-2022, 06:18 PM
Relationships between customers and WLs always end in tears.

BlackToad
25-03-2022, 09:03 PM
Relationships between customers and WLs always end in tears.

Yep, keep your punting and your relationships separate. Same goes for the girls.

I’ve had a couple of situations where the girl was not quite in tears but I could tell she was as very upset. Both involved a punter who was rough with her. One girl wanted to leave the WL life because of it but she couldn’t find any other job due to poor English. The other girl said I made her happy because I treated her nicely. You hear some sad stories in this industry, not all fun and games.

dotcumdotinyou
26-03-2022, 08:11 AM
Over the years I've noticed that young women in general, not just WL/ML are more emotional compared to the girls I grew up with all those years ago.

popped2
26-03-2022, 08:13 AM
I haven't experienced this, but I've had to endure terrible attitudes though. I try to not to get too frustrated as it is a super tough gig as suggested above.
Everyone's human at the end of the day so you're gonna see all forms of emotional pop off's and things of that nature.

Aloscha
26-03-2022, 08:57 AM
It did happen to me once and it's was a tiny bit different to the stories here.

This young private WL had just provided me with a great 1st round experience and while having a chat to rest, she started to tear up. Apparently she had an earlier session with a punter where he "roughed her up" a bit. Now I'm all for a bit of bondage when the WL is into it as well but I saw enough marks on her to know she was telling the truth. I think she had a softer personality that she found it hard to say no. I let her talk and even offered to help her if she wanted to report it but she just shook her head and said she needed the money as she was saving up for her new career. Poor girl tried to compose herself and kept saying she wanted to give me a round 2 because I've treated her so nicely but I refused and told her to just cuddle and rest. She ended up falling asleep until it was slightly over time.

It kind of hits you when these things happen that punting is a much more emotionally taxing and dangerous game for the girls. Sure, most if not all of us on this forum are legit and treat WLs with respect but all it takes is one very bad experience. I never got to see this girl again but I think back to her once in a while and hope she's doing well in her life now.

For most of us, punting is some fun and to get relief and yes, we punters sometimes fall for the emotional trap as well but we can't imagine how much sex work can screw up a WL emotionally as well as physically.

Wok
26-03-2022, 09:19 AM
Long story short, the first girl I saw privately cried after we had sex while we’re just lying like a “T” with my head on her belly, while just catching our breath.

I was a little panicked because I thought I’d done something wrong, but she said it was because she “was happy”.

She then went on to ask “why I was so nice to her?”

Really made me question if this type of thing was something I wanted to be a part of.

Turns out horny trumps moral conscience.

*edited spelling errors*

Meng
26-03-2022, 10:16 AM
Sounds like there's a lot of fuck heads around.

GoldfishMan
26-03-2022, 10:39 AM
Sounds like there's a lot of fuck heads around.

You bet there are. A lot of fucked in the head guys think that paying for a girls time means that they have just paid for the right to act out their darkest fantasies or to let out all the rage they’ve been bottling up.

EYA06072021
26-03-2022, 12:08 PM
Those girls are human so they feel love and sad too

Riff888
26-03-2022, 12:15 PM
From what I've seen, the girls who've been in this industry for a long time, say close to 10 years or more.

Most of these girls end up hating men and end up living alone, with a tomboy or just live with pets.

As a girl told me, the man has to be patient, strong, forgiving and very tolerant to be with an ex long term WL. Because it's not sex on tap, there's hardly any sex actually. It's more companionship and emotional support.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

footboy2012
26-03-2022, 12:45 PM
From what I've seen, the girls who've been in this industry for a long time, say close to 10 years or more.

Most of these girls end up hating men and end up living alone, with a tomboy or just live with pets.

As a girl told me, the man has to be patient, strong, forgiving and very tolerant to be with an ex long term WL. Because it's not sex on tap, there's hardly any sex actually. It's more companionship and emotional support.

lol

no sex and because they are damaged goods they take 50% when you get divorced

sounds like a fucking shitty deal?

Meng
26-03-2022, 12:51 PM
lol

no sex and because they are damaged goods they take 50% when you get divorced

sounds like a fucking shitty deal?
No sex on tap and they take 50% of everything and it's about providing emotional support. Isn't that all marriages?

Vader
26-03-2022, 01:27 PM
No sex on tap and they take 50% of everything and it's about providing emotional support. Isn't that all marriages?

Only if you make a bad choice in the beginning.

priapus1966
26-03-2022, 01:44 PM
You bet there are. A lot of fucked in the head guys think that paying for a girls time means that they have just paid for the right to act out their darkest fantasies or to let out all the rage they’ve been bottling up.

You and Meng are spot on. In fact it is even more difficult for the WL. When a review is done here it is of the experience of one guy passing judgement on a woman's appearance and performance in a brief interval of time.

If a WL was doing a review it would be of a queue not a single client: maybe something like this,"The first two were ok, just a fuck and gone, the third not so good, called me filthy names and pushed me around- couldn't get it up otherwise.Then I had a good run, several guys who were kind and ok. But the eighth or ninth was horrible - Nice enough at first but got nasty when I refused his 'special extra.' Fucked me really rough,held me by the throat. Then when he finished, pulled out, slapped my face hard, twice. Finally he went, but laughed and told me next time he would piss on me. I was a mess so Mamasan sent me home early: But reminded me not to be late tomorrow.

A bit of artistic licence sure; but we are just one client in the queue. Always be kind treat the women well.

Meng
26-03-2022, 02:06 PM
You and Meng are spot on. In fact it is even more difficult for the WL. When a review is done here it is of the experience of one guy passing judgement on a woman's appearance and performance in a brief interval of time.

If a WL was doing a review it would be of a queue not a single client: maybe something like this,"The first two were ok, just a fuck and gone, the third not so good, called me filthy names and pushed me around- couldn't get it up otherwise.Then I had a good run, several guys who were kind and ok. But the eighth or ninth was horrible - Nice enough at first but got nasty when I refused his 'special extra.' Fucked me really rough,held me by the throat. Then when he finished, pulled out, slapped my face hard, twice. Finally he went, but laughed and told me next time he would piss on me. I was a mess so Mamasan sent me home early: But reminded me not to be late tomorrow.

A bit of artistic licence sure; but we are just one client in the queue. Always be kind treat the women well.
So basically a shit tonne of punters trying to use WLs to satisfy their Hoby Buchanon fantasies.

Horndog7
26-03-2022, 02:27 PM
Must be rough for WL who have bfs

daveo123
26-03-2022, 03:06 PM
She has some regular customers who pay her for 2-3 hrs sessions and do not have sex, one customer likes to jerk off just looking at her face with full clothes on and has never had sex, another customer wants to be treated like dog, I mean like real dog, he wanted her to pet him, rub his belly, and take him for a walk through out the room, she said some punters are really weird.

They're probably married blokes who are having a bit of fun without actually cheating.

Climax598
26-03-2022, 10:20 PM
Must be rough for WL who have bfs
They want someone to care and love them just like anyone. To them is a job and some BF/hubby/family might think the same that they girl is doing a job to make money fast.
But then some BF are jealous then is a different story. I know one working for 18 month in western suburbs and gone back to her hometown and bought a apartment with her husband and have a son now.

Balmaindaniel
26-03-2022, 10:49 PM
Some WL are actresses. Tears could just be one of their weapons to hook.
The chance for relationship with WL ending well is 1 pc. It is a much bigger punting.

personaa
27-03-2022, 12:43 PM
treating them nicely is rule number one, but keep in mind they have a choice to work a normal job and ger 20 bucks per hour as well.

Riff888
27-03-2022, 01:14 PM
treating them nicely is rule number one, but keep in mind they have a choice to work a normal job and ger 20 bucks per hour as well.It's hard to go to a normal job after earning $10k a week tax free.

There's other way though.

I know plenty of Thai girls working 3 to 4 normal jobs earning up to $3k a week after tax. That's a very good salary even though the hours are long. Students do lots of cash work too.

rooter
27-03-2022, 01:54 PM
WLs have total contempt for customers.
They see them either as losers who need to pay for sex, cheaters on their wives and girlfriends, players, definitely not trustworthy, definitely not husband material.
The thing with WLs is that they are only human and want real companionship, love, family etc.
But where do they find a guy?
Well this is their dilemma.
Because of the nature of their work and the hours it's hard for them to meet nice guys who are not punters.
And it's also highly risky because they have to create a whole alternative life story for themselves; work, friends etc and it is very difficult and highly stressful trying to get away with this. Or they can be honest with a potential boyfriend and tell them they are a WL, knowing that 99% of guys will end the relationship, or just use them for sex and dump them.
So the only guys they meet are punters. They meet punters all the time and the punters know what they do.
So they try to find the best one they can.
But of course they have zero respect for punters.
As for the punters well they either just want to use the WL girlfriend for sex, or live off her earnings, or want to try and save her and expect her to live on $500 per week, or have no respect for her, or want to live the brothel fantasy 24/7, or don't want to introduce her to family and friends etc.
So the relationship is basically doomed from the start.
Many WLs plan is make money to get through uni, or buy a property, or live a party lifestyle while they are young, and then get out of the industry while they are still young.
Working as a WL in a different country for example for a short time, and then coming back home, get a normal job, find a guy who knows nothing about her past.

woodland
27-03-2022, 01:55 PM
too true rooter. I can't have summarized it better myself.

Mickeydrippen
27-03-2022, 02:43 PM
White knights are the ones that creep out a ML I have gotten to know a little. Same same if they are in the industry out of desperation or for a beneficial income. They just don’t want to be belittled.

machida1
27-03-2022, 06:02 PM
They see them either as losers who need to pay for sex, cheaters on their wives and girlfriends, players, definitely not trustworthy, definitely not husband material.
The thing with WLs is that they are only human and want real companionship, love, family etc.
Because of the nature of their work and the hours it's hard for them to meet nice guys who are not punters.
And it's also highly risky because they have to create a whole alternative life story for themselves; work, friends etc and it is very difficult and highly stressful trying to get away with this. Or they can be honest with a potential boyfriend and tell them they are a WL, knowing that 99% of guys will end the relationship, or just use them for sex and dump them.
So the only guys they meet are punters. They meet punters all the time and the punters know what they do.
As for the punters well they either just want to use the WL girlfriend for sex, or want to try and save her and expect her to live on $500 per week, or have no respect for her, or want to live the brothel fantasy 24/7, or don't want to introduce her to family and friends etc.
Many WLs plan is make money to get through uni, or buy a property, or live a party lifestyle while they are young, and then get out of the industry while they are still young.
Working as a WL in a different country for example for a short time, and then coming back home, get a normal job, find a guy who knows nothing about her past.

That is exactly what the WL told me. She told me she had no time to meet guys outside of work. So punters are the only guys thats available to her. So all 3 previous bf are punters and jerks.

Aphantom
27-03-2022, 06:22 PM
As for the punters well they either just want to use the WL girlfriend for sex, or want to try and save her and expect her to live on $500 per week, or have no respect for her, or want to live the brothel fantasy 24/7, or don't want to introduce her to family and friends etc.
Perfect analysis, especially about the drop in income. Hard to buy your LV bags with $500

JohnJones
31-03-2022, 01:24 AM
Some WLs who have been working for more than 2 years in the industry will start hunting for husbands if they're not studying courses approved for PR application. Depending on cultures some will ask their customers directly while some others will drop hints.

I had a WL who hinted at me to ask her out during our first session. This was around last year. Unfortunately I was over dating WLs so I tested her resolve with difficult questions - would she be able to accept me frequenting shops even after we're married, what job will she look for once we're married and will she be okay not having as much income as she is having atm? She said she'll think about it, however on the next few sessions she tested to see if I'd be okay that she continues being a WL when we eventually get married - my obvious answer is no.

With other WLs I sometimes pop the question about their future to see their responses. Those working only 1-2 days a week in only one shop are usually busy with their final year at college, some are studying PR approved degrees so they're not desperate to find a husband, others will either keep changing their courses to stay longer while hoping a husband will suddenly appear out of nowhere and will go back if they have exhausted all options. And depending on their upbringing some will desperately marry anyone available regardless of their looks and money while some are much more conservative and will choose their husbands carefully by doing rigorous shit testing.

And obviously in the punter's gene pool only 1% are good looking, good mannered and rich enough for any WL to agree on.

I'm not super good looking or super rich, I don't flaunt Patek Philippe watches when I visit shops so there is no way WLs know that I am rich enough for them. However, the ones that I had dated and the ones who had "asked" me if I want to be their husbands were usually the type who are desperate to stay here.

You would think that if the WL was desperate for PR you'd get a chance to give them empty promises for free sex and dump? You're wrong. WLs, like normal girls are also smart and manipulative. They'll make you prove your worth by making you visit them during their work days - if they work 5 days a week then they'll expect you to see them 5 times or more each week, otherwise she'd play you and say you're not rich enough for her golden pussy.

My ML ex made me see her 4 times a week. And I have to buy gifts & dinner on top of it. My monthly expenditure on her was roughly $2.5k, and she was emotionally draining at the same time. So glad I stopped dating her, now I'm able to afford a Grand Seiko watch every 3-4 months lol

Rogeryou
31-03-2022, 07:00 AM
Some WLs who have been working for more than 2 years in the industry will start hunting for husbands if they're not studying courses approved for PR application. Depending on cultures some will ask their customers directly while some others will drop hints.

I had a WL who hinted at me to ask her out during our first session. This was around last year. Unfortunately I was over dating WLs so I tested her resolve with difficult questions - would she be able to accept me frequenting shops even after we're married, what job will she look for once we're married and will she be okay not having as much income as she is having atm? She said she'll think about it, however on the next few sessions she tested to see if I'd be okay that she continues being a WL when we eventually get married - my obvious answer is no.

With other WLs I sometimes pop the question about their future to see their responses. Those working only 1-2 days a week in only one shop are usually busy with their final year at college, some are studying PR approved degrees so they're not desperate to find a husband, others will either keep changing their courses to stay longer while hoping a husband will suddenly appear out of nowhere and will go back if they have exhausted all options. And depending on their upbringing some will desperately marry anyone available regardless of their looks and money while some are much more conservative and will choose their husbands carefully by doing rigorous shit testing.

And obviously in the punter's gene pool only 1% are good looking, good mannered and rich enough for any WL to agree on.

I'm not super good looking or super rich, I don't flaunt Patek Philippe watches when I visit shops so there is no way WLs know that I am rich enough for them. However, the ones that I had dated and the ones who had "asked" me if I want to be their husbands were usually the type who are desperate to stay here.

You would think that if the WL was desperate for PR you'd get a chance to give them empty promises for free sex and dump? You're wrong. WLs, like normal girls are also smart and manipulative. They'll make you prove your worth by making you visit them during their work days - if they work 5 days a week then they'll expect you to see them 5 times or more each week, otherwise she'd play you and say you're not rich enough for her golden pussy.

My ML ex made me see her 4 times a week. And I have to buy gifts & dinner on top of it. My monthly expenditure on her was roughly $2.5k, and she was emotionally draining at the same time. So glad I stopped dating her, now I'm able to afford a Grand Seiko watch every 3-4 months lol

Why would anyone go down this route. If anything you should be dictating terms and conditions if you are providing the PR via marriage. You should be ask for a lump sum a weekly cut and fucking her friends. What you are providing is far more valuable! Happy to negotiate on your behalf Hahhaha

I wouldn’t go with the Grand seiko poor re sale watch man. Get yourself a Panerai nice statement piece.

xse3n3rgy
31-03-2022, 10:17 AM
I agree bros... still shocks me that there are people out there that feel like just because it is a WL/ML they can treat them like shit... look in the mirror bros you aint smelling like roses either and secondly we all human, that is someones mom/sister/girlfriend/wife and who are we to pass judgement on what type of work they do ffs we the ones paying for it. We should at the very least respect them as i am pretty sure in other circumstances some of these WL/ML's would be way out of our league. I really do wish em all the best and the very least I can do is be one less a-hole they have to deal with.

mikael66
31-03-2022, 02:46 PM
relationship with wl/ml does not work. trully, does anybody wanted their gf to continue working as ml/wl? it's like, oh, how many guys will be fucking my gf today? or, oh, how many dicks will my gf be holding today?

j_highrolla
31-03-2022, 03:03 PM
relationship with wl/ml does not work. trully, does anybody wanted their gf to continue working as ml/wl? it's like, oh, how many guys will be fucking my gf today? or, oh, how many dicks will my gf be holding today?

bro, I have heard of many stories that pimps their GF / wife out and then get their money to spend on drugs and gambling etc. and the guy dont work.

Currently there are a few MLs that I know, has with BF with no job.

Macbeth_oz
01-04-2022, 06:35 AM
How do you do 3-4 jobs a week? You would be working 24 hours a day.

B2Brules
01-04-2022, 10:01 AM
When I was 20 years younger and better looking I used to think about dating some of the WLs. Back in the old days before I went RNT only. The oddest story was a very pretty young Chinese girl who just wore jeans and a T shirt in the line up. Classic starfish root including the famous line Is it over yet? Anyway off the back of that stellar performance I had to ask her so why are you working here? Her mindless answer To pay off my boyfriends debts!

Or another Indonesian girl who was so great in bed and I was so young and naive that after the sex I just blurted out would she go out with me! And smart girl she was laughed in my face and correctly said she could never go out with a guy who visits places like this.

Niceguy11
26-04-2024, 08:50 AM

I have heard so many weird stories from WL's over the years. One told me that she has a customer that loves BDSM. Another one that has never had sex with her but wanks off just looking at her then blows on her face. Some customers will book the girl with their mate, no intercourse, wank and get double BBBJ then do double COF/CIM.

I was at a city shop and talking to the papasan about stuff. We get along well and the shop was busy but had time for a ciggie. He was telling me about his dealings with customers especially the weird customers. He did tell me about this one time a customer removed the rubber in doggy and the girl was in tears afterwards. Another where the customer put some sort of substance on the girls pussy and she was like wtf. Of course, they got banned from the shop. The worst is when a WL was with a customer and she said no anal. What does the customer do ? He started pounding her anal. She just continued with it and had to go home afterwards.

When I heard this, it really enforced what I already knew.

Nerius13
26-04-2024, 09:43 AM
I found myself confronted with a long lost daughter reappear as a WL. She is out of the game now with her house paid off and a husband and child. I got a call in the middle of the night asking me to pick her up from a place and when I turned up her and another girl had quit. I couldn't leave the other girl just standing there and so said can we give you a lift. My daughter and I drove the girl to her friend's place. This girl couldn't believe I was really my daughters father, that I knew what she did (I just found out btw) and still came when she needed me. That I wasn't screaming and yelling about it. It ended with her all teary wishing her parents still spoke to her. I felt so sorry for the girl. It was a slap in the face for me, but before my divorce I had told my daughter that she was living her life not me and that whatever she did she was still my daughter, (despite her mother's poison in her ear, she knew I still loved her) Plus I had in my younger days punted my way around SE Asia and Australia with the navy. I couldn't be on my high horse. But it brought home to me these women are someone's daughter, sister, mother even. They aren't there to be disrespected or looked down on. They provide a service we want of them, so we have no cause to get high and mighty. I treat all ML and WL decently and where in the past I've been a regular I and my money of course have been popular despite being fat, bald and ugly. I've been invited out back to share food, help with homework for the students, talk about tourist spots to see and even gone out for meals with them and their friends. I only punt now and then now but still get waves and hellos if I run into one of the girls.

jenlai29
26-04-2024, 12:29 PM
Some punters are fucked. Please treat the girls with respect.

Johny77
26-04-2024, 12:58 PM
In one of my sessions the WL I used to see regularly told me that she was in sex industry since she caught her BF cheating, she is pretty young and looks good. She is Chinese and her BF was Korean, she also mentioned that she has had weird requests from customers.

Pet him and rub his belly? That is so damn weird and quite funny.

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2024, 01:11 PM
It's hard to go to a normal job after earning $10k a week tax free.

There's other way though.

I know plenty of Thai girls working 3 to 4 normal jobs earning up to $3k a week after tax. That's a very good salary even though the hours are long. Students do lots of cash work too.

Plenty of smarter MLs would have two jobs, a legit one which she can share with family and friends and a RnT which provided the bulk of the income .

Popular Taiwanese gal Mena was doing legit massage in shopping centre then Stanmore , SL or QVB .

My favorite 玉女派巨乳掌門人 Bonnie ex 812 Bella was also working in a cafe .

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2024, 01:16 PM
As for the punters well they either just want to use the WL girlfriend for sex, or live off her earnings, or want to try and save her and expect her to live on $500 per week, or have no respect for her, or want to live the brothel fantasy 24/7, or don't want to introduce her to family and friends etc.

Well said brother rooter,

That’s just about summing up the bulk of the situations.

Temporary companionship which you can share your current life without lying is a big incentive for the ML or WL to date a punter outside of the shop.

Same reasons why there are hundreds of threads starting all times about dating a working girl !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2024, 01:26 PM
How do you do 3-4 jobs a week? You would be working 24 hours a day.

There’s a Thai ML called Best used to working at Secret Garden , she worked as a waitress in a Thai restaurant 3 nights a week, worked in a legit Thai massage 2 days a week, only one day in the RnT.

Straight from the lady’s mouth.

Johny77
26-04-2024, 03:10 PM
I have heard so many weird stories from WL's over the years. One told me that she has a customer that loves BDSM. Another one that has never had sex with her but wanks off just looking at her then blows on her face. Some customers will book the girl with their mate, no intercourse, wank and get double BBBJ then do double COF/CIM.

I was at a city shop and talking to the papasan about stuff. We get along well and the shop was busy but had time for a ciggie. He was telling me about his dealings with customers especially the weird customers. He did tell me about this one time a customer removed the rubber in doggy and the girl was in tears afterwards. Another where the customer put some sort of substance on the girls pussy and she was like wtf. Of course, they got banned from the shop. The worst is when a WL was with a customer and she said no anal. What does the customer do ? He started pounding her anal. She just continued with it and had to go home afterwards.

When I heard this, it really enforced what I already knew.

Wouldn’t removal of a condom without consent being considered along the same lines as rape?

Double_Adapter
26-04-2024, 05:09 PM
Wouldn’t removal of a condom without consent being considered along the same lines as rape?

Yeah, with the stealthing laws several states have criminalised the act ie considered as a sexual assault. A few other dopey states haven't criminalised the act yet.

c1teh9
26-04-2024, 05:15 PM
There’s a Thai ML called Best used to working at Secret Garden , she worked as a waitress in a Thai restaurant 3 nights a week, worked in a legit Thai massage 2 days a week, only one day in the RnT.

I've spoken with a few ML's who have a similar set up as the RNT provides 50% of their weekly income from 1 day of work. It's smart.

asnabc
26-04-2024, 05:59 PM

This scenario happened to me this year. Walked into a RNT joint which is at least 3 suburbs away from where I live. Saw some girls in a line up and picked one. A week later, I got some take away at a local Thai restaurant and saw a girl from the line up at the RNT place. We both saw each other and locked eyes for a prolong period of time.... then completely ignored each other. Glad she is discreet.

ColesBag
26-04-2024, 08:08 PM
Same reasons why there are hundreds of threads starting all times about dating a working girl !Cheers

+1 to what Rooter said. It's all a zero sum game for both parties.

We both saw each other and locked eyes for a prolong period of time.... then completely ignored each other. Glad she is discreet.

Yesterday at the local club on Anzac Day. Was ordering drinks when a W/L I saw 18 months was standing one foot away waiting for me to finish my order. Same thing then both walked away without a word, she was with family by the look of it. Amazing, I love professionalism.

LuvJapPusssy
26-04-2024, 08:49 PM
Its all an act bros. Crocodile tears. These girls are expert actresses to give u the sob story & pull on your heartstrings to make u feel sorry for them

If u dont believe this, ask any of the old bald fat Farang guys in Thailand who lost everything to a Thai hooker he "fell in love" with.

JJBlows
26-04-2024, 09:12 PM
Yesterday at the local club on Anzac Day. Was ordering drinks when a W/L I saw 18 months was standing one foot away waiting for me to finish my order. Same thing then both walked away without a word, she was with family by the look of it. Amazing, I love professionalism.

Not at you but generally was probably thinking "thank fuck he's not a weirdo" and you approach her.

There are Some guys out there who wouldn't know what boundaries are

schloong
27-04-2024, 07:43 AM
Very true mate unfortunately...

ColesBag
27-04-2024, 08:49 PM
Not at you but generally was probably thinking "thank fuck he's not a weirdo" and you approach her.

There are Some guys out there who wouldn't know what boundaries are

LOL

Actually I was at the bar & she came up next-ish to me ( about 3 metres away ) however I get what you mean. Her place is on the other side of Sydney so not sure what she was doing there, not her usual haunt I'm pretty sure. Anyway we both got away clean.