PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ginza V/J miko

Philyum
29-03-2022, 03:48 PM
I am interested in booking her. Has anyone tried her yet?
Not sure if shes the same person. Nicole from qcherry

woods23
29-03-2022, 04:40 PM
I am interested in booking her. Has anyone tried her yet?
Not sure if shes the same person. Nicole from qcherry

Your lucky day just got intells today from a friend who literally live at Ginza !

Not sure if she the same girl but here 4 months only nd study English - she is very young nd inexperienced great tits
Great small but meaty bum..natural bush but with abit of trimming..Best of all very cute nd a tight pussy can do most services but not skillful. You can see she's young the bum cheeks is very firm nd close very nice...no FOAM !!

Philyum
29-03-2022, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the intel mate. By sounds of it, may be the same person. Nicole did have small tattoos just under her breasts.

Rooster18
30-03-2022, 12:32 PM
Hey Bros,

Her description did excite the senses. Interesting mix... Does anyone know if she from Vietnam or grew up in Japan from mixed origins?

Philyum
30-03-2022, 02:31 PM
I believe she is from japan but grew up in vietnam. If any bros here can confirm on the tattoo under the breasts, that will be great. I didnt want to waste my time booking someone that i have already have seen.

MrEeus42
30-03-2022, 08:12 PM
If any bros here can confirm on the tattoo under the breasts, that will be great.

I saw Miko. Can confirm she has tattoos under her breasts. Slightly drooping D cups that feel natural but I guess the tatts are hiding enhancement scars. She looks 80% Viet to me. Very tight.

Philyum
30-03-2022, 09:07 PM
Thanks for that brother