PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do you always change your ML or WL?

Sibon
29-03-2022, 03:49 PM
Do you always change your ML or WL? I find looking for a new ML or WL is a bit time-consuming and money down the drain because of the bad punts encountered. I prefer to stick to tried and tested ones.

Recently I went to a shop 4 times and had it out with 4 girls before finding someone I like. I was $700 spending and 4 trips to the shop. Since the girls moved and rotated around I thought if I stuck to a shop instead of running around from shop to shop I could find someone I like.

My present regular was someone I've been seeing for almost 6 months. A brother in this forum told me he did not do returns and always move on to a new girl.

Smaoof
29-03-2022, 05:03 PM
When I first started I found the one of the best reviewed here and saw them 3 times in a row because I really enjoyed their service. Then I did try a few others and the service was just not up to par. Consistency is a must for me.

aussiegaigin
29-03-2022, 05:11 PM
Not always, but fun to go looking for new talent. Maybe 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 will be a newbie. Really haven't found anyone to be "faithful" to since the last lockdown.

Sibon
29-03-2022, 05:40 PM
Not always, but fun to go looking for new talent. Maybe 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 will be a newbie. Really haven't found anyone to be "faithful" to since the last lockdown.

If you're looking for newbies won't the shop advertise them as new girls?

For my case it's not faithful. It's a matter of convenience. I know I'll get my money worth every time I have it out with my regular. My risk of having bad punt with a new ML is as high as 70%.

apokalypse
29-03-2022, 05:50 PM
not really about the girls but the shop...sad part of me is didn't get alot of great girl phone number who give good service and friendly especially forgot their name, 2nd time come in tried to remember the name but forgot but this time i have a special note keep as hidden with password.

always change ML/WL is not good idea...get bad punt and waste of money.

JohnJones
29-03-2022, 06:32 PM
I don't really change but I rotate between regular MLs and WLs. So basically I'm a regular to some of the exceptional few service providers out there and I might only see each of them maximum twice a month. It's like being in a polygamous relationship where each wives lives in different addresses.

woods23
29-03-2022, 06:34 PM
I don't mind try new girls the adrenaline seeing new face/ pussies
nothing beats that but of cus regulars are great to. I never get scared is a bad punt it doesn't bother me one bit...that's punting.
But I do get scared nd upset if the girls not attractive that is wasted of money and time.

A Few times I tried not to cum when I got a average looking girls...but every time I cum bc average looking girl is actually a good fck thier pussy is tighter some how or the HJ is so good :) Guys probably find a bit odd but that's on my experience

Sibon
29-03-2022, 07:41 PM
not really about the girls but the shop...sad part of me is didn't get alot of great girl phone number who give good service and friendly especially forgot their name, 2nd time come in tried to remember the name but forgot but this time i have a special note keep as hidden with password.

It's really hard to remember meaningless, forgettable and common names like sugar, candy, apple etc.

Don't they have a bit of imagination in naming themselves?

Aphantom
29-03-2022, 08:01 PM
I try new girls about 30% of the time. That way I still have good punts with my regulars 70% of the time. Having said that, I generally don’t have many bad punts with the new girls coz I’ve done my research, including asking my regulars who they would recommend !

Coco Paper
29-03-2022, 09:23 PM
I've had a handful of punts and each with a new person - haven't really found a girl attractive enough to keep coming back to. So far maybe one or two I would have naturally been attracted to out in the world if I met them at a bar or something - the others I couldn't get a refund for.

I still have no idea how to pick them :sweat:

woodland
29-03-2022, 09:30 PM
if you want to stick to a regular, you might as well stick to your gf or wife. the whole point of punting is to try someone new.
that said, there's been a few times in my punting career where i stuck to the same WL/ML because they were so damn good.

Sher1888
30-03-2022, 11:18 AM
I try to stick one or two who I feel treats me well. I sometimes venture to see the hype thats the gambling part to get dissappointed.

Candy1234
31-03-2022, 06:52 PM
These days I change every time… some gave more than I thought and some was expected. There was one I made a regular, it was really good at the start then it gets to the point that it doesn’t feel as exciting for me and maybe for her too since she probably thinks she got me in her regular pouch, no need to impress anymore so I stopped seeing her. Besides the ML type I usually go for most likely wouldn’t make a good regular anyway… maybe that goes for most ML.