PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Diva Body Tone: more negative feedback

buster
31-03-2022, 08:47 PM
Contacted Diva yesterday to book Tanya for this morning …

Turned up on time
Told by the manager that he will ‘check with Tanya’ … I’m thinking, why, you accepted my booking a day ago …

Waited 15 mins …
Then told by the manager that Tanya is not there yet and won’t arrive for another 15 to 20 mins, would I try another girl?
I said I’ll wait
Manager then said he’ll just confirm when she’ll arrive …

Waited another 15 mins …
Then told by the manager that he can’t confirm when she’s arriving and she may not come at all

So I walk … he gave a token ‘sorry’, but the tone of his voice really said ‘I couldn’t care less’

Then I see that they’re bumping her review thread, the diva general reviews thread and the diva roster thread saying she’s working today … at the same time I was there …

Rogeryou
31-03-2022, 09:07 PM
That’s piss poor, they obviously bumbed you

yowser
31-03-2022, 09:37 PM
In this industry, some of the girls, especially young girls, they tend to be unstable/moody. Some of them have a reputation for coming late or cancelling. And especially now when working holiday and international students aren't as many as there used to be, the shop owners have to put up with this poor behaviour.

I'm not defending this shop, just saying what I have experienced.

EYA06072021
31-03-2022, 09:58 PM
In this industry, some of the girls, especially young girls, they tend to be unstable/moody. Some of them have a reputation for coming late or cancelling. And especially now when working holiday and international students aren't as many as there used to be, the shop owners have to put up with this poor behaviour.

True. Sometimes shop can’t do anything when the girl in roster doesn’t show up

buster
31-03-2022, 10:36 PM

Yeah, I agree. But Tanya’s been on their roster a long time, and I’ve seen her before, she’s older and experienced, so I don’t think those reasons apply here

Nelly69
31-03-2022, 10:47 PM
Does she have Asian only sign? :miao:

OLD SNAKE
01-04-2022, 07:24 AM
don't worry about it, forget about it, that's why its call punting, you take the good with the bad and you just move on

itoko
01-04-2022, 11:07 AM
Does anyone know if they have changed management lately there website updates have been lagging and the wechat communication have been slower as well.

cuteguy
01-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Is Tom (tall Asian manager) still working there? He was friendly and polite. Didn't see him on the last occasion.

Leslie75
01-04-2022, 01:04 PM
One of my best establishments when Fergie was managing before
Will come to visit the Angel room soon

itoko
01-04-2022, 02:25 PM
One of my best establishments when Fergie was managing before
Will come to visit the Angel room soon

Agree when Fergie was running it, the place ran smoother replies was prompt and easy, now it a hassle tried booking couple times and they reply about not sure if girl would work and check with her and then no reply.

Nelly69
01-04-2022, 03:34 PM
yeah, where is Fergie now? I miss her massages. :)

buster
05-04-2022, 02:15 PM
Is Tom (tall Asian manager) still working there? He was friendly and polite. Didn't see him on the last occasion.

No, wasn’t Tom when I was there - don’t imagine he would have let it happen

buster
06-04-2022, 11:14 AM
don't worry about it, forget about it, that's why its call punting, you take the good with the bad and you just move on

Well, I booked a great ML in another RNT as soon as I walked out the door. I wrote about the experience for other reasons …

20red48
06-04-2022, 12:07 PM
I cant find the other negative feedback with Diva Tone. Honestly, their rooms are lit! I mean spacious and two beds! If only I can burn so much cash, I’d be a regular.

Leslie75
06-04-2022, 07:54 PM
I cant find the other negative feedback with Diva Tone. Honestly, their rooms are lit! I mean spacious and two beds! If only I can burn so much cash, I’d be a regular.
IMO this establishment is VFM at the moment as their rate included massage B2B NHJ, looking forward to visit Isabel or Juliane

Changeit
06-04-2022, 09:51 PM

I was going to say the same thing… bit unfair to title a thread like this when can t really find any other negative feedback…. !

Going by the reviews Laura would be the go to here I reckon…