PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Brisbane south shop Info

tony_db
04-04-2022, 08:57 PM
First trip back to Brisbane for over 12 months, any suggestions for new shops etc will be on Brisbane south for a few days any help appreciated any shop and girls, Thinking about going to Vivis any suggestions on who to visit there?
Thank you

4FoW2
05-04-2022, 05:34 PM
First trip back to Brisbane for over 12 months, any suggestions for new shops etc will be on Brisbane south for a few days any help appreciated any shop and girls, Thinking about going to Vivis any suggestions on who to visit there?
Thank you
Southside is shit for punting - try inner city, northside. T5, Anytime, FG, Tick Tock, SSDS, Aqua, Smile WE. For me ViVis was very hit or miss.

jd player
06-04-2022, 07:36 AM
if u want a massage with happy ending. there is a lady at lawnton. chloe under massager on locanto. great service. private place, as she's gentle.

Falcon2005
06-04-2022, 07:13 PM
if u want a massage with happy ending. there is a lady at lawnton. chloe under massager on locanto. great service. private place, as she's gentle.

the OP said Brisbane South...not way the fuck up on the northside. Looking at your posts, you are either her or her pimp.

Flyisdown
06-04-2022, 07:22 PM
the OP said Brisbane South...not way the fuck up on the northside. Looking at your posts, you are either her or her pimp.

Totally agree with your comment. Thought the same myself.

zakthekat
06-04-2022, 11:06 PM
Totally agree with your comment. Thought the same myself.

Least they found the capslock key and let it rest this time.