PDA

View Full Version : Question Discreet waiting rooms?

jdhyvcli
12-04-2022, 09:15 AM
Hi all. Haven't been to a brothel or parlour yet. I definitely want to be discreet and that includes with other punters. Just wondering if it's common to have to waiting in a room with another punter, or if you wait in a private room. And if it's mixed, are there particular places (Asian or general) in the inner city/inner west that are known for their discreet waiting rooms? Thanks!

DayMan69
12-04-2022, 03:50 PM
Im a ML guy and the general answer is nope, no discreet little room on your own :)

Own it, or do what i do... book ahead and turn up on the dot. You'll invariably be led to the room without seeing the other equally guilty looking punter. If you do come across another punter, the etiquette is to bury yourself in your phone and ignore him completely.

Everyone has something to feel guilty about, as the years go on punting is one thing i feel less and less guilty about. Good for us, good for the girls, better than cocaine, cheaper than a boat.

Markin
12-04-2022, 04:11 PM
ML punter here. i've never been put in a waiting room with other dudes. if the ML isn't ready when i get there i usually am shown to a massage room to wait in, usually the one where the massage will occur.

i have occasionally seen other punters on the way in or out. the establishment generally they try to avoid that though.

i went to N5M for an FS punt once. they put me in a tiny waiting room of my own, almost the size of a toilet cubicle. i chuckled.

dotcumdotinyou
12-04-2022, 04:37 PM
42 Gladesville has the same individual waiting cubicles as 5 Marrickville, unless its changed Kellys at Five Dock also has the little cubicles separated by curtains.
14 Burwood has the same curtain cubicle set up too.

priapus1966
12-04-2022, 05:18 PM
Hi all. Haven't been to a brothel or parlour yet. I definitely want to be discreet and that includes with other punters. Just wondering if it's common to have to waiting in a room with another punter, or if you wait in a private room. And if it's mixed, are there particular places (Asian or general) in the inner city/inner west that are known for their discreet waiting rooms? Thanks!

Be discreet, sure, but always remember that the other guy doesn't want to acknowledge your existence any more than you notice him. Even your worst enemy will not blab, because you have just as much on him as he has on you. Don't worry, you'll be fine. I think the official term is MAD - mutually assured destruction!

AHLUNGOR
12-04-2022, 05:25 PM
Im a ML guy and the general answer is nope, no discreet little room on your own :)

Own it, or do what i do... book ahead and turn up on the dot. You'll invariably be led to the room without seeing the other equally guilty looking punter. If you do come across another punter, the etiquette is to bury yourself in your phone and ignore him completely.

Everyone has something to feel guilty about, as the years go on punting is one thing i feel less and less guilty about. Good for us, good for the girls, better than cocaine, cheaper than a boat.

You should go to 227 Broadway or Sydney Baby massage , they have individual waiting booths for clients waiting for the MLs

Cheers

yowser
12-04-2022, 07:10 PM
Wear a mask, and nowadays you have a good excuse to wear one

easter_bb
12-04-2022, 07:32 PM
If a massage shop is not dead busy they should have a spare room for you to wait for the girl to come in.

Saw a comment on 184 Drummoyne, they even give you a room to rest and eat before the girls show up.

jdhyvcli
12-04-2022, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone! Sounds like everywhere has its own system but for the most part its discreet or at least it won't matter. I guess if you pre-book you might be taken straight to a room anyway, but what if you want to see a line up, that would have to be in a common area big enough right? (don't want to pre-book without going as I assume photos are often fake or photoshopped)

1inchguy
12-04-2022, 08:41 PM
It depends where you go and how busy it gets. All shops are different.
If you book ahead or know the girl you're getting. They lead you straight to the room and you wait for the girl.
Other times they make you wait in waiting rooms. My experience im usually alone unless they're very busy. They tell you before hand how busy and get you to come back.
If you choose to wait then more likely you'll be waiting with another punter.
I don't mind talking to another punter. I ask them who they're seeing and if she's good? There's nothing to be ashamed of. He is there for the same reason I'm there.

DayMan69
12-04-2022, 09:06 PM
You should go to 227 Broadway or Sydney Baby massage , they have individual waiting booths for clients waiting for the MLs

Cheers

You know what, i've walked past the back entrance to 227 Broadway many times on my way to a little craft brewery called Staves (excellent btw) and often thought 'hmmmm...' And now, having read the many positive comments from you all, i think the time is right.

It'll take me a week or two to get there with Easter and all. My current obsessions are Mika, Emily and Leeya at 200 Stanmore. I guess I'm a B cup Thai cutey kind of guy. Any recommendations along that line at 227?

I've been to SBM in Hargrave and loved a tall Thai sweety there with big boobs, but she moved on and i stopped going. You're right the curtained cubicle works to keep you anonymous, but man it was weird. What i imagine wanking boothes in the Cross were like years ago.

Lookha
12-04-2022, 09:24 PM
Many shops with a receptionists are very good at isolating customers on during the comings and goings. Rear entrance, mask, hat, getting a heads up from the masseuse and discretion..all not problem. I have had to share the shower with a lady but never with a punter.

Lookha
12-04-2022, 09:27 PM
I’m also a B cup Thai cutey kind of guy.

footboy2012
14-04-2022, 03:27 PM
croydon219 has individual rooms