PDA

View Full Version : Question Crows Nest massage recs

Somebeardyfella
12-04-2022, 10:42 AM
Working near crows nest for the first time in a while and wondering what the current state of MLs is like in the area, a search has popped up mostly older threads. Is Japanese Massage still good or is it Japanese in name only? Any other recommendations or unsung places? Crows Nest only please

EYA06072021
12-04-2022, 03:41 PM
“ Am very pleased to announce that the legendary Vicky has opened up a new shop in Crows Nest:

Little Urban Massage Centre Crows Nest
CALL: 0452 589 886

Opening Hours: 7 Days, 10am – 7pm

ADDRESS: Shop 7/7-11 Clarke St, Crows Nest NSW 2065

She has just reopened, with some young students including Coco from QVB!

Vicky would like to say hello to all old friends from QVB and any new friends- still gorgeous as ever, and a fantastic massage!”
Good news for you

Kennyg912
12-04-2022, 06:29 PM
Working near crows nest for the first time in a while and wondering what the current state of MLs is like in the area, a search has popped up mostly older threads. Is Japanese Massage still good or is it Japanese in name only? Any other recommendations or unsung places? Crows Nest only please
I have visited a handful girls at Japanese massage genuine Japanese and 5 minutes drive at Mosman good facilities too shop name Asia Aroma Massage

gundamsux
12-04-2022, 07:51 PM
What’s the service there like?

Somebeardyfella
13-04-2022, 02:22 PM
Went to Little urban, girls were a bit old for me so wasn't feeling it. Had a walk to Japanese and it was full, no luck for me today haha. Might finish work early today or tomorrow and go to Artarmon

NKOTB
13-04-2022, 06:39 PM
Just left Japanese massage, neat and clean shop condition. Served by Lisa, Japanese shy lady average body legit massage 1 hour $65, nhj $70 good assets.

Sweetdreams
14-04-2022, 03:23 PM
I have visited a handful girls at Japanese massage genuine Japanese and 5 minutes drive at Mosman good facilities too shop name Asia Aroma Massage
Saw Asia Aroma girls photos looks stunning beautiful:D

Kennyg912
14-04-2022, 03:26 PM
Saw Asia Aroma girls photos looks stunning beautiful:D
Visited Sky looks real in person but not sure the rest

whatsup
14-04-2022, 03:57 PM
Visited this place twice. Best to get hold of the Busty Mamassan Tiffany aka Vicky...her boobs are round big big nipples. Massive boobs on a size 6 body. Yesterday , tried double with another younger ML ......1/2 of awesome touching, sucking tits, left happy !
will be back !

iamthewalrus
15-04-2022, 11:50 AM
Just left Japanese massage, neat and clean shop condition. Served by Lisa, Japanese shy lady average body legit massage 1 hour $65, nhj $70 good assets.

Crows nest Alexander st Japanese Massage
Lisa is lovely woman. Breasts are perfect imo. RnT. Good conversation in massage.

Sherry/Cherri. Is very attractive. By it a bit crazy and imo greedy, strings you on.

iamthewalrus
15-04-2022, 12:02 PM

Lisa is lovely woman. Breasts are perfect imo. RnT. Good conversation in massage.

Sherry/Cherri. Is very attractive. By it a bit crazy and imo greedy, strings you on.

cumquat
15-04-2022, 07:41 PM
I would enjoy seeing Lisa again, however trying to get useful information from the shop is very much like getting a useful ‘lead’ via PM from sibon..

Seems totally unable to post a roster or respond to phone or texts . Or do the following day

spoonser
18-04-2022, 02:23 PM
Visited this place twice. Best to get hold of the Busty Mamassan Tiffany aka Vicky...her boobs are round big big nipples. Massive boobs on a size 6 body. Yesterday , tried double with another younger ML ......1/2 of awesome touching, sucking tits, left happy !
will be back !

Are you referring to little urban shop, whatsup?

whatsup
23-04-2022, 11:31 AM
Yes thats the one

NKOTB
23-04-2022, 12:18 PM

I saw a Japanese look lady busty top with flat bum not sure she is Cherry, lovely lady

Probably this shop is good to you that’s why you send twice? :D

NKOTB
23-04-2022, 12:20 PM
Called to book Sky again but not available for my time

Mt.smash20s
23-04-2022, 02:49 PM
Are there any girls from Rosebery Japanese Massage that moved here?

Jerime2p
23-04-2022, 03:13 PM
Hi fella
Any places you tried from crows nest that you can recommend? This area not many noises

iamthewalrus
24-04-2022, 12:19 PM
I saw a Japanese look lady busty top with flat bum not sure she is Cherry, lovely lady

Probably this shop is good to you that’s why you send twice? :D

had mixed experiences.

Lisa is lovely Japanese. very elegant . RnT . perfect breasts
very good sessions.

Cherry PRC Gorgeous.
first session good, second session she got a bit weird and greedy.

Yeahyeah1234
24-04-2022, 12:30 PM
Agree with all the comments about Lisa.
Does she offer any other services?

cumquat
24-04-2022, 11:06 PM

NHJ… that’s all folks

iamthewalrus
25-04-2022, 09:08 AM

NHJ Has her boundaries. Not enticed by money to offer more.

dpsdvmh6
03-08-2022, 10:02 PM
Hello brothers,

Have been enjoying the well kept secret that is Little Urban Massage Centre Crows Nest, with both Vicky and Coco....good times.

Now that borders have reopened, we can see the talent trickling back in...and Vicky has advised me of a hot tip today :cool2:

"Beautiful young sister working here at Crows Nest this Friday (August 5), 22yo."

You're all welcome. Looks like a winner for the bb lovers...I hope to have a postive report soon, good to see the girls returning to the shops

Dumbjai
05-08-2022, 09:58 PM
Guess Little Urban Massage does not have a WeChat?

dpsdvmh6
06-08-2022, 11:27 PM
Guess Little Urban Massage does not have a WeChat?

No, not yet...have suggested it but they want a bit more of a stable roster first

Beitahan
07-08-2022, 01:27 PM
had mixed experiences.

Lisa is lovely Japanese. very elegant . RnT . perfect breasts
very good sessions.

Cherry PRC Gorgeous.
first session good, second session she got a bit weird and greedy.
Like to try Japanese girls
Any roster for this Japanese massage?

iamthewalrus
07-08-2022, 02:36 PM
Like to try Japanese girls
Any roster for this Japanese massage?

Need to call them as the website is generally legit.. don’t know they have a wechat.
https://japaneserelaxationmassage.com.au/

Not all girls are Japanese

NKOTB
07-08-2022, 10:52 PM

Been to Asia aroma few times, good girls selection easy parking and big room with shower inside

letsgo
07-08-2022, 11:23 PM
Need to call them as the website is generally legit.. don’t know they have a wechat.
https://japaneserelaxationmassage.com.au/

Not all girls are Japanese

their wechat is crowsnestmassage47 sometimes they post the girls working that day but never any photos

dpsdvmh6
29-08-2022, 09:50 PM
To our brothers on the Northern Beaches,

Vicky is very pleased to announce that she'll be looking after her friend's shop in Manly Vale, the old "Chinese Massage" at 3/321 Condomine St. Note that it will now be known as "Little Urban Massage Centre Dee Why"- the empire is growing...

Vicky, Coco and some new girls will be rotating between here and Crows Nest, will be great for me when I'm on the road back from Warringah Mall :cool2:

Little Urban Massage Centre Dee Why
3/321 Condamine St, Manly Vale
0452-480-887

k0h1
30-08-2022, 02:22 AM
their wechat is crowsnestmassage47 sometimes they post the girls working that day but never any photos

Agree, have mixed experiences with this shop but generally the girls are nice!

Somebeardyfella
12-10-2022, 01:54 PM
Back in Crows Nest today for first time in ages and gave Japanese a go. Got a very cute talkative girl, very sexy fit toned body but expensive. $50 for 30 mins massage, another 50 for a NHJ (no touching), and was quoted 100 for NHJ with touching and 150 for a b2b with tit sucking etc. As hot as she was I stuck with the pineapple and kept my hands under my head to make sure I kept my hands off her, very difficult. Massage was good so overall a good experience but the price has put me off going back

harmsup_jai
12-10-2022, 02:59 PM
Crows nest has been a lot of misses for me .

I recommend Artarmon area .

NKOTB
12-10-2022, 03:27 PM
Back in Crows Nest today for first time in ages and gave Japanese a go. Got a very cute talkative girl, very sexy fit toned body but expensive. $50 for 30 mins massage, another 50 for a NHJ (no touching), and was quoted 100 for NHJ with touching and 150 for a b2b with tit sucking etc. As hot as she was I stuck with the pineapple and kept my hands under my head to make sure I kept my hands off her, very difficult. Massage was good so overall a good experience but the price has put me off going back
Further 5 minutes drive to Mosman, Asia Aroma good shop had 2-3 rooms shower inside and the girls there pretty good with massage and extras

DireStraits
12-10-2022, 04:02 PM
Haha, that was almost certainly Karen who normally works Mon/Wed/Fridays and charges like a wounded bull 😁
Like you, I stuck to the one pineapple the one and only time I saw her!

Nebuzu
12-10-2022, 04:08 PM
Not technically Crows Nest, but new shop Harmony & Happiness Thai Massage in St Leonards near the station is pretty good. (nice small rooms, rear-entrance, but no shower afaik)

Don't really have photos of staff, but seen Yaya and Sofia and would recommend. Only been offered NHJ for $50, house rate $75 for the hour.

More options in Artarmon if able to make the trip. Seen Yaya twice actually, nice service.

Somebeardyfella
12-10-2022, 06:09 PM
Haha, that was almost certainly Karen who normally works Mon/Wed/Fridays and charges like a wounded bull 😁
Like you, I stuck to the one pineapple the one and only time I saw her!

Lovely girl but huge ego hahah

Labia Vortex
12-10-2022, 11:18 PM
So we have…
Asia aroma massage
Japanese relaxation Massage Alexander St
Little Urban Massage
Lisa is lovely
Cherry is Greedy
A summation of the above jumbled mess

letsgo
13-10-2022, 10:04 AM
So we have…
Asia aroma massage
Little Urban Massage
Lisa is lovely
Cherry is Greedy

the further add to this
asia aroma is in cremorne
little urban massage is very limited in terms of girls
lisa from japanese relaxation massage went back to japan (not sure if she would be back)
cherry hasn't been on the roster for a while so assume she's gone

plus
karen from japanese relaxation massage charges heaps (really put me off by it, not that great)
Mio on tuesday is great if you see her.

Chuckles88
17-10-2022, 02:21 PM
Been to see Karen @ Japanese Relaxation Crows Nest 3 times now and am becoming obsessed. She has a gorgeous toned body, and beautiful Japanese features. She listened and delivered a quality firm massage (which I like, I hate one handed aimless massages you receive at some other shops). On the flip she was cheeky and fun with some edging and will have me coming back again. Highly recommend!

letsgo
24-10-2022, 03:35 PM
Been to see Karen @ Japanese Relaxation Crows Nest 3 times now and am becoming obsessed. She has a gorgeous toned body, and beautiful Japanese features. She listened and delivered a quality firm massage (which I like, I hate one handed aimless massages you receive at some other shops). On the flip she was cheeky and fun with some edging and will have me coming back again. Highly recommend!

nice try karen, better luck next time

woodland
24-10-2022, 05:44 PM
So we have…
Asia aroma massage
Little Urban Massage
Lisa is lovely
Cherry is Greedy

Karen is Greedy

Chitsu_koibito
30-10-2022, 02:34 PM

Had a similar situation at this Japanese massage shop in Botany rd Mascot. Her names Yurina 50 for nhj not touching and 100 with touching. Shes not even that sexy lol

Somebeardyfella
02-11-2022, 06:55 AM
Think they're relying on weebs with a japanese fetish

dotcumdotinyou
02-11-2022, 06:49 PM
Must be me but I find Koreans a hell of a lot sexier than Japanese

speranza
03-11-2022, 10:24 AM
Not massage I know but has anyone tried Phoenix lately?

Japanesemassage
28-11-2022, 05:18 PM
3 Different Japanese girls working every day in mascot.
1119 Botany Road, Mascot
Rear access.
0416 863 721

fted
28-11-2022, 06:10 PM
3 Different Japanese girls working every day in mascot.
1119 Botany Road, Mascot
Rear access.
0416 863 721
But Mascot isn't Crows Nest, which is what this thread is about.

Labia Vortex
28-11-2022, 06:51 PM
But Mascot isn't Crows Nest, which is what this thread is about.

These shops are owned by the same people
Crows nest seems busier than Mascot
Probably why Mascot is being pushed

dicksonport
10-04-2023, 12:05 PM
the further add to this
asia aroma is in cremorne
little urban massage is very limited in terms of girls
lisa from japanese relaxation massage went back to japan (not sure if she would be back)
cherry hasn't been on the roster for a while so assume she's gone

plus
karen from japanese relaxation massage charges heaps (really put me off by it, not that great)
Mio on tuesday is great if you see her.
Thanks for collections details

Cookytim
27-04-2023, 02:16 PM
Are there any pics of girls from Pure Massage anywhere

Cookytim
27-04-2023, 02:16 PM
Does Moonflower massage have wechat?

Cookytim
27-04-2023, 02:18 PM
Does Moonflower in Albany St have shower in room, or down the hall go?

spoonser
27-04-2023, 08:50 PM
haven't been to moonflower for a couple of years but don't remember seeing a shower, must be down stairs where you enter/wait (the rooms are up stairs). No we chat I'm aware of...

Cookytim
28-04-2023, 09:01 AM
Cheers spoonser, ive been working just up the road and keep eyeing it off, I did read somewhere they charge excessively for poor extras which is the only resistance to visiting.

Leslie75
28-04-2023, 11:14 AM
So we have…
Asia aroma massage
Little Urban Massage
Lisa is lovely
Cherry is Greedy
Asia aroma is my choice to visit if around that area as infamous Sky mainly there.

Tantra
19-07-2023, 11:25 AM

Tantra
19-07-2023, 11:28 AM

Tantra
19-07-2023, 12:29 PM

Will_1_am
20-07-2023, 06:57 AM
Dropped in here on the off chance one rainy day mid-July. Looks very legit. One room downstairs next to reception. Pretty, curvy mamasan, looked Filo to me. I took the $79 hour option and asked to pay by card. As I was about to tap my card I asked what the fees were (meaning card surcharge). She says, ask the girl in the room. Nuff said, I tap and am quickly ushered upstairs into the room. Take off lie down. I'm serviced by a Thai lady, calls herself Hanna, late thirties, won't win any beauty contests but then neither will I. Very good massage for no more than thirty minutes, very little TT then "turn over please, time for special massage". She takes off her top, decent shapely boobs but no more than a handful. Leggings stay on. Functional, at arms length HJ. I pop soon enough, clean up and she sees out the hour with some stretching/twisting of my lower half and a head massage.
Nice, clean, quiet place. I'd return as the massage was great and, on the day, the hj we all I was really after.