PDA

View Full Version : Question Confusion around Sakura 57 and Kyoto 206 rosters

Meng
12-04-2022, 11:54 AM
So I've been eyeing those two brothels for a while and I know they are sister shops. One thing I'm confused about is that their rosters are identical.

How do I know which girl is working where or do they move around between the two?

Rookiestones
12-04-2022, 02:57 PM
I noticed that as well. If you click on the girl's name from the roster on their website it tells you at the top of the page which shop their in. That's my presumption.

Meng
12-04-2022, 03:00 PM
I noticed that as well. If you click on the girl's name from the roster on their website it tells you at the top of the page which shop their in. That's my presumption.

Oh you're right. That's confusing as hell.

Rookiestones
12-04-2022, 03:02 PM
Yeah not a great user experience.

Nelly69
12-04-2022, 03:15 PM
I think you you book, the girls will just walk to what ever shop you book her through. otherwise, its a lucky dip if you walk in for a line up.

Good model if you ask me, maximize the girls exposure.

but I thought 206 is still under renovation?

Painterdan
12-04-2022, 04:55 PM
Currently rosters are the same because one of the places is under renovation, don't recall which one. A while back the rosters were different between shops.

Drmartens
12-04-2022, 05:53 PM
Some girls from Sakura 57 will be working at Diva Body Tone too

jfoldbar
12-04-2022, 11:32 PM
i dont find it confusing at all. i look at the roster. i text them. they tell me which shop. no difference to any other shop

Meng
13-04-2022, 08:18 AM
i dont find it confusing at all. i look at the roster. i text them. they tell me which shop. no difference to any other shop

Well other shops have the girls that work in that shop rostered, not all the girls in both shops. For example 42G and N5M don't list all their girls on both rosters...

What about people who wants to do walk ins also? But as someone mentioned it seems one of their stores are being renovated so that might explain it.

evkays
13-04-2022, 08:39 AM
Yeah not a great user experience.

I would say most shops have websites with bad user experiences. I think it's been more than a year since Ginza's website has worked properly. Love their girls but my god for a business that has the revenue they do you would think they would invest that 0.01% of their cash flow into making sure their website works properly lol.

Even those businesses that have model looking girls for more than $500/hr often have terrible websites.

Though it's not the most exciting website, I have to commend N5M for having something that is intuitive and always works.

jfoldbar
13-04-2022, 09:22 PM
i think for me the difference is because those 2 shops are so close together. you literally just walk around the corner if you have the wrong shop. unlike g42 and m5