PDA

View Full Version : General talk Vietnam

memememe
13-04-2022, 11:00 AM
Heading off to Vietnam again soon - looking forward to seeing what has changed since the big C stopped us all from getting out there.

I have already made enough online contacts to keep me busy every day & night I am there, with plenty of spares in case I have a dud in my line up.

From what I have been told a lot of the VN girls are excited that western men are again starting to travel to Vietnam - i am looking forward to seeing how their "hospitality" is...

18-04-2022, 09:45 PM
Heading off to Vietnam again soon - looking forward to seeing what has changed since the big C stopped us all from getting out there.

I have already made enough online contacts to keep me busy every day & night I am there, with plenty of spares in case I have a dud in my line up.

From what I have been told a lot of the VN girls are excited that western men are again starting to travel to Vietnam - i am looking forward to seeing how their "hospitality" is...

When will you be going bro? Some reports would be great

memememe
19-04-2022, 09:48 AM
When will you be going bro? Some reports would be great

will be sure to report back in detial when I return

Minathy8724
20-04-2022, 07:02 AM
hey OP, may you share which online contacts you are referring to? I read VietnamCupid is a great way to get dates, but the girls wants to get into a committed long-term relationship. They are generally local office, girl next door type wanting to marry foreigners. I found the efforts and lengths is too painful such as numerous dates, buying gifts, opening their heart, then the break up - not worth the trouble. I think it is best to be honest and truthful with your intentions rather than leading them on.

I found using WhatsApp works well, but they tend to be a hit and miss or commonly known as bait and switch. I experienced this myself where I thought I was chatting to the girl. Everything was agreed, then the girl arrives with no ability to communicate in English. Even though the pimp sends out a hot girl, the service tends to be terrible and very limited. Tip here is to use WhatsApp discovery with caution while you are there. In fact try this, write a short profile with some like "new in town, looking for love", leave it in discovery mode and in the morning you will have a ton of messages from pimps looking for their next prey. :)

Another ok place are bars and clubs for one nighters as the girls there tends to see you as an ATM and will do anything to get you to pay. I guess it all comes down to your intentions and what you want.

I will be keen to hear your experiences and your tips on the punting scene after COVID.

fi1teredglue
20-04-2022, 12:53 PM
i know of a guy who caught HIV doing bareback whilst in Vietnam. i won't recommend Viet girls. their level of hygiene is, well, non-existent.

halfway
22-04-2022, 02:55 PM
i know of a guy who caught HIV doing bareback whilst in Vietnam. i won't recommend Viet girls. their level of hygiene is, well, non-existent.

What a fucked up thing to say. You are a complete moron.

Miclop
22-04-2022, 04:04 PM

Absolutely spot on reply @halfway...

bradpitt
27-04-2022, 10:08 PM
I found using WhatsApp works well, but they tend to be a hit and miss or commonly known as bait and switch. I experienced this myself where I thought I was chatting to the girl. Everything was agreed, then the girl arrives with no ability to communicate in English. Even though the pimp sends out a hot girl, the service tends to be terrible and very limited. Tip here is to use WhatsApp discovery with caution while you are there. In fact try this, write a short profile with some like "new in town, looking for love", leave it in discovery mode and in the morning you will have a ton of messages from pimps looking for their next prey. :)

I think you are referring to WECHATnot whatsapp. Wechat has the Discovery feature.

DatPuntingLife
05-05-2022, 11:49 AM

100%. definitely from a person that has never been. from my experience they are clean and hygienic.

Carissawhore
06-05-2022, 06:00 AM
All the Vietnamese I have met in my life have been clean and take hygiene very seriously.

rawg
10-05-2022, 12:44 AM
Yeah definitely hygienic, there's always a level of risk if you're going bareback, much more of a factor than race.

cuteguy
10-05-2022, 11:17 PM
Saw a Youtube clip by a Western guy. He reported being stopped by many pimps and girls on bikes asking if he wanted some 'fun'. Would you go with them? A bit risky I would say. Could they be gangs preying on Westerners?

Macbeth_oz
15-05-2022, 06:51 PM
I have been offered girls from guys on bikes in Hanoi. Basically give you a ride to a massage area and get a kickback. Tge most dangerous thing is surviving the ride

The Machine
28-05-2022, 08:54 AM
Vietnam is a hit and miss unless you get a local to take you around.

Lookha
08-06-2022, 08:35 AM
Some bigger hotels have massage rooms. HJ on offer. FS has been offered at massage shops.

The ladies who work at restaurants can be very friendly, especially those restaurants which are fully catered with private rooms for eating with hostess services. These women often want some commitment. The hostess beer bars are also good.

wilisno
11-06-2022, 03:45 PM
What's the deal with massages places in Vietnam? Nude? Clothes HJ? I've read that some places are clothes HJ only. I'm meant to be going soon but don't know if I can be fucked cause I'm lazy and flights were so cheap I don't care

Foot Massage shops are clothed happy ending, they can’t get naked in massage rooms, unless the shop has special rooms for fs, can’t advertise that, it’s illegal. But happy ending includes BBBJ.

scoopmc
12-06-2022, 02:32 PM
Keep a lookout for the "hot tocs". These are hairdressers/barber shops. If the girls show a bit of interest when you look in, could be a winner.
Went to one for a shave in Saigon and got FS at the end.
You can always go to Billy's Hot Toc in Saigon as well. Head upstairs, pants down, BJ, then out the door

memememe
29-06-2022, 04:17 PM
just did another trip to Vietnam, both HCM and Hanoi

HCMC
Got an appartment on AIR BNB to make hook ups easy
spent some time on a few sites looking at what was around before I went

seeking.com
linkedin
facebook
wechat
zalo

had about 20 lined up from young professionals to massage girls.

found a nice 22 year old at a legit massage shop who visited before work a few times, CIM, sex, etc
professional girl 26 looking for western friend on seeking - very hot
3 or 4 dates form professional girls on LinkedIn - 2 resulted in sex
3 different massage girl for sex
saw a girl bar chick who gave me her number - took her the lunch the next day - sex

Hanoi
Arranged 2 girls from seeking - sex with both
arranged 4 dates with business girls - sex with 3 of them
bumped into 1 at a shop - dinner and sex

grant
30-06-2022, 01:11 PM
I find it fucking hilarious that there's so much hate for linkedin among my colleagues because everything seems so phoney, yet here memememe is, lining up professional girls for a nut busting!

You gotta give us more details mate. Did you target girls in your industry? How can you tell if a girl in a pantsuit is DTF?

memememe
01-07-2022, 03:04 PM
I find it fucking hilarious that there's so much hate for linkedin among my colleagues because everything seems so phoney, yet here memememe is, lining up professional girls for a nut busting!

You gotta give us more details mate. Did you target girls in your industry? How can you tell if a girl in a pantsuit is DTF?

mate - i never used Linkedin for finding sex before, but a VN chick I know was telling me she is tired of professional guys sending her dick picks on linkedin - so i thought I would give it a go

I usually just add a few Vietnam based linkedin girls - usually uni graduates or low level professionals, doesnt matter what industry just check their photo first to see what they look like - sometimes see if they have a FB account to see if they are married or have kids
send them a hello message when they connect
chat a bit
tell them I am coming over soon
some say - hey we should meet when you are here / some ignore it
I usually move the chat to zalo
meet them for dinner or a drink and see where it goes
60% hit rate so far
BOOM BOOM BAM

cuteguy
02-07-2022, 02:56 PM
mate - i never used Linkedin for finding sex before, but a VN chick I know was telling me she is tired of professional guys sending her dick picks on linkedin - so i thought I would give it a go

I usually just add a few Vietnam based linkedin girls - usually uni graduates or low level professionals, doesnt matter what industry just check their photo first to see what they look like - sometimes see if they have a FB account to see if they are married or have kids
chat a bit
60% hit rate so far
BOOM BOOM BAM

Sounds like Vietnamese girls are easy lay. Do most girls ask for money or are they looking for Western guys in the hope they might meet their soulmate and leave Vietnam?

Johnisfun1969
28-10-2022, 12:22 AM
Sounds like Vietnamese girls are easy lay. Do most girls ask for money or are they looking for Western guys in the hope they might meet their soulmate and leave Vietnam?

I have been to Vietnam many times now. I found few girls from Vietnam Cupid and kept in touch with them on subsequent trips. I think it could be mix of both where girls are looking for soulmate or opportunity to move to Australia. I must clarify I never promised anyone but was able to be intimate 6 out of 10 girls I met. I am not young anymore but fit and carry myself well. I also a gentleman and treat the girls nicely with nice dinner, bring perfumes for gift. I avoided giving money to girls except one asked to borrow and returned the first time but not the second. So I take it she accepted the money as a gift. My I enjoyed Vietnamese girls as I found them of good values and decent.

I think most of them kept in touch because some of these girls worked hard to make a living and maybe took this as an escape from their routine, go out for dinner and have sex. As I was a foreigner they did not hav e to worry too much or even someone being too clingy or demanding. Most girls mention the local Vietnamese men are rude and disrespectful. It could also the girls are over 30 with kids are less in demand.

memememe
01-11-2022, 11:43 AM

I never thought of Linkedin as a pick up platform - then i was talking to a cute little VN girl who is a business contact and she said she gets a heap of western guys sending her dick picks on linkedin
Actually I wouldnt do that as they have everything about your work, and work contacts so can use this to blackmail you if they want to

What I did do is start to target a lot of young professional women in VN before each trip and set up some meetings with them - if you pick the right ones then often lunch or a coffee leads to dinner and sex... and your not paying for it.. except maybe a cheap dinner ....

if you strike out then you can always have a few others that are more likely to put out available for after dinner.

I have a girl from a legit massage shop who pops over before work and gives me a good massage, and fuck before work
Another I met at a shop and she come around for sex
another is a business woman I met at a function who comes over and likes to be bent over in her work clothes
the manager of a restaurant downstairs form where I stay does some food deliveries for me, and often gives me a BBBJ while she is there

in VN its about not rushing the girls or pressuring them - most want to fuck but they dont like pushy men - I just talk with them, have a drink, listen to their crap, then eventually they get suggestive - then I suggest they come to my place - 80% say yes

gtkc
30-01-2023, 10:30 PM
Been exploring Vietnam for past 10 months.. Found quite a few horny girls who are up for anything. If anyone going to Danang I can introduce girls who do anything from drinking, overnight lays with you to partying and having sex with you while high on drugs

Mannykh
31-01-2023, 01:13 PM
Been exploring Vietnam for past 10 months.. Found quite a few horny girls who are up for anything. If anyone going to Danang I can introduce girls who do anything from drinking, overnight lays with you to partying and having sex with you while high on drugs

That sounds like alot of fun mate. Share somebof your stories if you like.

aznbreaka
31-01-2023, 01:20 PM
google this timgaigoi and open the link its like a scarletblue but for girls in VN

Also you may want to open it in chrome incase you cant read vietnamese and use the translate function

Also theres some Vietnamese telegram groups that advertise girls

Lolwut
06-03-2023, 11:34 PM
Great site wish I knew this

Joe1956
12-03-2023, 09:12 AM
gtkc I’ll be in Danang for a few days in early May. Any advice appreciated

12-03-2023, 09:47 PM
Hi bro's

I may be wrong but I think it's illegal to bring girls back to your hotel in Vietnam. There is a hotel that I'm sure is guest friendly (they probably pay off the cops) from personal experience.

https://fortuna.vn/

Upstairs is a massage spa with extra's. They will ask for something like 2m VND if memory serves

Downstairs is a full on KTV with about 30 girls.

memememe
13-03-2023, 10:37 AM
Hi bro's

I may be wrong but I think it's illegal to bring girls back to your hotel in Vietnam. There is a hotel that I'm sure is guest friendly (they probably pay off the cops) from personal experience.

https://fortuna.vn/

Upstairs is a massage spa with extra's. They will ask for something like 2m VND if memory serves

Downstairs is a full on KTV with about 30 girls.

Yes you are correct - it is actually illegal for girls to come back to your room overnight - so most 4 or5 star hotels have a 9 or 10pm curfew, and the girl needs to check their ID at reception and pick it up afterwards - if they stay later the hotel will charge you for an overnight guest and report them to the police ( this is mainly a threat) - the girl basically does a walk of shame by checking in at reception and all of the staff know she is coming to the room for sex.

Smaller hotels ( 2 and 3 star) - known as mini hotels dont worry about these rules but will ask for your passport on check in - I usually carry an expired Drivers Licence or some random photo ID and give them that so they cant do much if it goes missing

Some mini hotels that are frequently used by hookers have mamasans in the foyer who sell body wash/ shampoo and condoms for short stay hook ups... all very civilised !

If you want to avoid all of this - get an air bnb apartment ( not in a big complex as they have reception and security and do the same as 4 and 5 star hotels) but a smaller place where you can invite girls with no rules and no rush - just be careful with instructions about where you are and the exact address in case there is a scam being run ... and she turns up with some guys who then rob you - best way around this is to

1. source the girl form a reputable "condo/home" massage service rather than wechat or a dating
2. dont give them Hide ahe exact address - meet them outside on the street and bring them back
3. Hide all of your stuff so she cant see if you have anything valuable like ipads/laptops/watches/jewelry/ etc

most WG's or local girls who come to your place will be honest but after some money in exhange for a good time - simple business exchange !!

4FoW2
13-03-2023, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE=17012430;2622280]Hi bro's

Yes its illegal for a Viet national to be in a room of a foreigner overnight. Be careful when choosing hotels - some 5 star and govt. owned hotels adhere strictly to the rule.
Plenty of 3/4 star will turn a blind eye.
I always ask new hotel about their joiner policy, get it in writting so there can be no confusion later.
4FoW2

darkice
07-07-2023, 10:30 PM
Should be heading off to Vietnam (HCM) in a few months. Anyone got any tips/suggestions?

Been looking up singlemanforum and congdongmassage

TheMural123
08-07-2023, 02:37 AM
Id love to visit vietnam

Lolwut
25-07-2023, 12:38 AM
whats the on going rate for vn ?

darkice
29-07-2023, 06:46 PM
whats the on going rate for vn ?

$1.5M for 1 shot with a good looking freelance

from a parlour is about $2M that's on top of massage fee (~600K)

Rajaz
31-07-2023, 09:06 PM
$1.5M for 1 shot with a good looking freelance

from a parlour is about $2M that's on top of massage fee (~600K)

Actually $1M is enough for you to get a decent girl. Just ask a local to find one for you. They have a private forum and private Zalo (Vietnamese version of WeChat) rooms where the punters share the info with "password". If you message the girls with the right password, you'll get a local price.

winning2121
09-08-2023, 12:40 PM
Well , he took the risk and took the hit

formula44
08-12-2023, 06:29 PM
Going Hanoi with mrs, next week. I wonder if there is any recommendations for a hair salon or massage place for quick excape ?

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

11-12-2023, 12:05 AM
Going Hanoi with mrs, next week. I wonder if there is any recommendations for a hair salon or massage place for quick excape ?

One of the bros left a couple of ARs

I think one of them is called Eve Sauna? I had some good punts there off his recommendation

Dongaz
11-12-2023, 02:17 AM

if you're vietnamese or can use the google translate then give gaito.is a go.

full service with bbbj, daty for less than $40 and the chicks are hot! outcall to a love hotel which you need to book, which will cost a few bucks

AlwaysHard
26-01-2024, 05:13 PM
Boom boom for cheap

Hidden Python
27-01-2024, 01:10 PM
Never been to Vietnam, which places do you recommend that are great for picking up freelancers and what kind of prices do you pay these days,
In Thailand if you want a soapy full services, you pay around $2000-$2600 baht, for 1 hour,
It would be good to have some sort of comparison,

Tlito
27-01-2024, 02:52 PM
Never been to Vietnam, which places do you recommend that are great for picking up freelancers and what kind of prices do you pay these days,
In Thailand if you want a soapy full services, you pay around $2000-$2600 baht, for 1 hour,
It would be good to have some sort of comparison,
Ha if you have never been why comment..are you going soon…
You must be a racist

Dongaz
27-01-2024, 03:21 PM
You must be a racist

He states he has never been to VN and asking for some information on pick up joint and price comparison. How is this racist? Lol maybe he intends going VN in the near future

Hidden Python
27-01-2024, 11:17 PM
You must be a racist

You just can’t help yourself, trash will always be trash, no matter what they say or claim to be.

Tlito
28-01-2024, 05:18 PM
You just can’t help yourself, trash will always be trash, no matter what they say or claim to be.
No I just love imposters …
Probably time you changed your name too…
I would go with worlds biggest
Ha
Remember I was just making a contribution to this forum …like I have been doing for many years before some massive Python had to start putting shit on the forum …
Love ya Mate
Your so much fun

Tlito
28-01-2024, 06:04 PM
Sorry Dongaz
Read the rest of the posts
I am not calling him a racist …
Not my style …

CarpetJam
16-02-2024, 10:27 PM
Sorry Dongaz
Read the rest of the posts
I am not calling him a racist …
Not my style …

What is your style then?

pupha69
18-02-2024, 08:59 PM
Visit Bong Lai Cac Massage. amazing (also amazing with friends)

darkice
19-02-2024, 12:26 PM
Visit Bong Lai Cac Massage. amazing (also amazing with friends)

Can you give us a review on the experience and prices? Happy to take a PM too

bjl0v3s
14-03-2024, 04:49 PM
Can you give us a review on the experience and prices? Happy to take a PM too

here's a review
im just fresh off in Vietnam a week ago. this is the first place my mate from the US and I came. now, before i get into, just know this is a high end massage place so price will be steep
_girls: a good variety, just tell the guy who serve you how you want the girl and they will show you a number of girls based on your description.
_price: service or ticket (what they call it in Vietnam) from 800k vnd (60mins) to 1.6m vnd (120mins). tips: to get the most experience, pay for the most expensive ticket.
now on top of the ticket price, you gotta tip the girl too, tip should be elquals to ticket price. say you pay 800k for ticket, tip to the girl should be 800k as well. applies to different prices and so on. (yes, tip is for the happy ending)
to get full service, you pay 2m vnd more on top of ticket price and tip. so say you pay 1m6 for ticket, pay 1m6 to the girl for tip, you need to pay an additional 2m to the girl for a full service so 1m6 + 1m6 +2m (this is for 120min ticket).
_service: firts of all, the facility is top notch, you have spa, sauna, shower, a big jacuzzi and of course, a massage table. as for the service from the girls, they are very good and keen to please you. if you are not happy with the girls' services, you can tell the guys and they will swap the girl for you.

overall, very good. i know price is a bit steep but this is a fancy place so you get what you pay for. i know theres some places you only pay a fraction of what you pay here and you can get private working girls for much cheaper. my mate told me from 1m to 2m vnd can get you vey good girls. you only to pay for hotel and the girl and thats about it. i jst been for a week so still figuring out. but feel free to ask me any questions. my mate from the US, he comes to VN 3 times a year so i can ask him about these stuff.

DueNorth
20-03-2024, 09:35 AM
Spot on Johnis fun

bjl0v3s
20-03-2024, 07:37 PM
Found this on FB https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=329164430136474

Telomania
21-03-2024, 01:53 AM

chat a bit
60% hit rate so far
BOOM BOOM BAM
Whatt lol
This is the new way
Linkedin lol
So you need to connecti with them or just straight messages them?

Joe1956
21-03-2024, 10:30 AM
Don’t overthink it.
WeChat and Viber are your friends.
The ladies are very accommodating and a lot of them are happy to be dating English speaking guys.