PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Shop websites

Rookiestones
13-04-2022, 11:56 AM
I am a new punter. This forum has been a great source of information. Often I'd follow up by Googling various things in order to gain more Intel or bridge a gap in knowledge.

One of the key resources is the actual shops website. I know some advertise their business on this platform but let themselves down when visiting their website.

From my observation alot of the shops website I see are very poorly designed and annoyingly not up-to-date or very lame.

First impressions count. We are judgmental. A poorly looking website can misrepresent what could be a truly well operated business but instead makes me think they're lazy, don't care and kinda dodgy (makes me doubt and think twice)

I'm not expecting the standards of a news style website or an equivalent of Amazon or anything too fancy. Instead, it would be nice if these shop invest abit more effort and attention into this area of their business as it'll help potential punters be more comfortable, informed and confident which in turn will (presumably) bring in more business to them in the long run. It'll will at least makes the process/experience less daunting.

Rookiestones
13-04-2022, 11:58 AM
I'm hoping shops take note of this general feedback and take into consideration if they wish to stand out

Somebeardyfella
13-04-2022, 12:14 PM
I'm much more likely to visit a place if they've made a half decent attempt at a site

Veets
13-04-2022, 12:30 PM
Good point! Also having personnel who can communicate on the phone helps!
I just made a call to oasis massage asking which ladies are available and they couldn’t work that out and hung up on me twice!!

easter_bb
13-04-2022, 12:38 PM
Most of them use IM such as wechat or line to promote their daily roster etc. maintenance of a website is sometimes costly and time consuming.

Rookiestones
13-04-2022, 12:39 PM
Sorry to hear that. I can never understand why businesses deliver poor services to customers.

Rookiestones
13-04-2022, 12:45 PM
Most of them use IM such as wechat or line to promote their daily roster etc. maintenance of a website is sometimes costly and time consuming.

Yes whilst that's true and I can understand that is more convenient in terms of practicalities of an ever changing roster but most websites need a refresher. At least mention how many rooms are available and pictures of each room? What facilities are available etc... Just make it more welcoming and inviting. Not using the same standard images that's used across millions of other websites and pic of fake ML/WL which are clearly ripped off from somewhere else. It's a frustrating experience.

easter_bb
13-04-2022, 12:52 PM
Yes whilst that's true and I can understand that is more convenient in terms of practicalities of an ever changing roster but most websites need a refresher. At least mention how many rooms are available and pictures of each room? What facilities are available etc... Just make it more welcoming and inviting. Not using the same standard images that's used across millions of other websites and pic of fake ML/WL which are clearly ripped off from somewhere else. It's a frustrating experience.

I get your point brother, a neat website always help to get more customers. But most of the shop owners (or managers) couldn’t be bothered to maintain it and also most likely lack of skills. Then they come up with those fake pic making this even worse. Ginza’s website is a good example, they managed to update the roster everyday but everything else inside is kinda broken.

Rookiestones
13-04-2022, 01:02 PM
Yeah the fake pic strategy suck big time. That's why the sugarbabes appeals because you know they're real (from what I've read of experience others). The con is the cost/time equation.

evkays
13-04-2022, 02:36 PM
Agreed 100%.

It'd also be great if shops put accurate info regarding what services each girl is willing to offer.

The current status quo seems to be that shops will quote that a girl will do everything for $x/hr, leave the customer frustrated when the girl doesn't do it and leave the girl pressured to deal with the expectations.

dotcumdotinyou
13-04-2022, 04:13 PM
looks like someones talking to himself again

Coco Paper
13-04-2022, 10:22 PM
I got fed up with it and started building an indexing website that will aggregate all the shop rosters on the platform.
I assumed that no shops would actually use it so I lost steam on the project.

I wanted to add girl reviews for punters and a photoshop-like image editing tool for the shops so they could take photos of girls, blur faces and apply branding without needing a comp sci degree.

I made a landing page with hard-coded content if ya'll want to take a look. If there is enough interest I can start building it out
https://brothelpages.com/sydney/home

Oosuki
16-04-2022, 05:38 AM
I got fed up with it and started building an indexing website that will aggregate all the shop rosters on the platform.
I assumed that no shops would actually use it so I lost steam on the project.

I wanted to add girl reviews for punters and a photoshop-like image editing tool for the shops so they could take photos of girls, blur faces and apply branding without needing a comp sci degree.

I made a landing page with hard-coded content if ya'll want to take a look. If there is enough interest I can start building it out
https://brothelpages.com/sydney/homeThis definitely looks good, I'd for sure use this!

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk