PDA

View Full Version : 227 broadway glebe

happyangels
01-03-2013, 07:43 PM
We have new girl this week

Paris : she just new to town .from Japan .slim busty .19 years . Like model .......

Yoko : From Korea . Size 6 . 38 dd .slim busty 19years . Very sexy school girl .....

Hunan from Korea size6 36 b .sweet and friendly girl ........

Miyoko :from japan . 20 years . Size 6 .38DD . Beautiful sexy girl ....

Jany : from Korea 22years .size 6 . 36B. Slim busty ....

Sakula : from Japan size 6 .b 38d .slim busty .happy cute girl .........

Chanel : from Assi 23 years very beautiful and busty girl .......

Kisty :from Italy size 14 .b 40d .busty sexy best service ..........

Miya :Europe size 14 .b 40F . Busty good service ........

Chaes: Spanes size 12 b 40dd friendly good service .......

Emma : from thai 22 years busy friendly cute girl ........

Well come 227 broadway glebe ( discreet entrance via 227 grose st ) 3hr free parking at grose st too .
Happyangels.com.au

AHLUNGOR
01-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Where is brother Clinton ??

lamb
01-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Do these girls actually exist? Other threads seem to indicate otherwise....

rooter
01-03-2013, 11:02 PM
Do these girls actually exist? Other threads seem to indicate otherwise....

Maybe they really exist bro
And maybe the Easter Bunny, Hobbits, Santa Claus, Bigfoot, fairies, the Loch Ness monster, honest politicians, and aliens exist too.
I want to believe brother.
Just because there hasn't been a positive sighting yet doesn't mean they don't exist.
The truth is out there!

8inches
02-03-2013, 02:16 AM
Elvis and Tupac are still alive!

lamb
02-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Fair point. Maybe that's where Harold Holt has been hanging out for all these years.

wagen88
02-03-2013, 02:38 PM
I saw Hannah today. nice girl

AHLUNGOR
02-03-2013, 02:57 PM
I saw Hannah today. nice girl

Hi Brother wagen,

Welcome to the forum.

any chance of a review on Hannah ??

Thanks and cheers

:question:

rooter
02-03-2013, 04:33 PM
So far the only person on this forum to actually see one of these young, gorgeous, busty Asian girls is Clinton.
Its like the miraculous apparitions of the Madonna (not the pop star but the actual Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus) at Lourdes, Fatima and Medjugorje!
In all three instances only young pure virgins saw the Madonna/Virgin Mary appear. Sinners could not see her!
I think this is what's happening at HappyAngels.
All of us unchaste sinners cannot see these hot Asian girls, but the pure of heart Clinton sees them all the time.
Perhaps from now on we should beatify and canonize Clinton to be Saint Clinton (St Clinton of the Happy Angels).

wagen88
02-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Hi Brother wagen,

Welcome to the forum.

any chance of a review on Hannah ??

Thanks and cheers

:question:

I had not review before.. let me see..
Hannah..she is korean.
young, slim, pale skin, small bust (A+)??

She was greeting with pretty smile when she said hello. There are some ausi gal. I think Hannah was only one asian gal.

She did bj with condom she said that is shop's rule. it was good eventhough with condom. lots of eye contact, cheeky smile during bj.
I wonder she could offer bbbj if I gave some tips.
After her bj, I did daty. she seemed like enjoying.
Finally! time to sex.
wow. her pussy was tight!
it drived me crazy.

bros, just go and try her. better than nothing.

Gucci2012
02-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Cbj only??? And its shop rule... Ok thanks bro wagen88 a lot of forum members were curious about this BBBJ or cbj topic @ happy angels now that you have clarified it interest in this matter will dissipate into nothingness.

wagen88
02-03-2013, 06:57 PM
Cbj only??? And its shop rule... Ok thanks bro wagen88 a lot of forum members were curious about this BBBJ or cbj topic @ happy angels now that you have clarified it interest in this matter will dissipate into nothingness.

This shop is much cheaper than other one.
so we can't expect 6* service.
just my opinion. haha :)

rooter
02-03-2013, 07:07 PM
This shop is much cheaper than other one.
so we can't expect 6* service.
just my opinion. haha :)

Actually its prices are the same as kelly's, taren point 64, and ginza where bbbj is standard service.

visitor1
02-03-2013, 07:39 PM
I did see a few asian girls in the line up. But since I was more into caucasian girls, haven't really tried them. It appears most of the ladies I have seen offer cbj only but that's what I want actually. for health safety reasons, i am very rare to try bbbj even though some ladies offer that serive with no extra charge. have been reading the forum for a few years but not really done an AR. The reason being that I don't want to be identified by the ladies that i see regularly. sounds funny huh? :)