PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hello

VioletH
16-04-2022, 07:40 PM
Hi everyone, I'm Violet, Juscruisin's 24 yr old SB turned partner.
I love reading what you guys have to say, very informative.
I'm studying psychology at Uni and sort of try to work out all your personalities lol.
Rob knows I'm here, and supports it, let me know what you think

GoldfishMan
17-04-2022, 08:05 PM
Psychology major huh? All I know about psychology is it was the most taken elective by final year engineering undergrads in my uni because it was well known to have the hottest students!

Welcome to the forum, Violet!

PKING2
17-04-2022, 08:40 PM
Edited and deleted,

Mickeydrippen
17-04-2022, 08:52 PM
I'm studying psychology at Uni and sort of try to work out all your personalities lol.
Rob knows I'm here, and supports it, let me know what you think I’m surprised I’m on this site. The senior members seem pretty well educated as they write well. They are usually very respectful of the ladies they see. The more interesting side to this is the personalities of the girls. If you investigated this it would be far more fun ha ha. The parts I’ve seen of the industry so are fun and very pleasant. The girls are often educated interested in making money of course for what ever reason. Not drugs. Too fit and healthy. I love talking with them and making a connection. Good luck. Seems like another world sometimes and sometimes not.

juscruisin58
17-04-2022, 09:27 PM
I think I saw your profile in SA. Similar to this post. Is that you? Lol

Probably not unfortunately, Rob and I have been seeing each other for over 2 years, and I cancelled my SA profile about 18 months ago.

Its great to meet you

juscruisin58
17-04-2022, 09:30 PM
Psychology major huh? All I know about psychology is it was the most taken elective by final year engineering undergrads in my uni because it was well known to have the hottest students!

Welcome to the forum, Violet!
Thank you for the welcome.
Yes I'm majoring in Criminology.
We haven't been on campus much the last little while, all those engineering undergrads must be getting anxious

Sibon
17-04-2022, 09:51 PM
......I'm studying psychology at Uni and sort of try to work out all your personalities lol.

Well I can tell you that most of us harbour split personalities. One within the cubicle of a massage parlour when we become a tiger and another one out of the cubicle in the brave real world where we'll act like a timid Goldfish. We run and hide under a stone at every noise and movement.

This place is no good for a nice lady like you. It's bad for your equilibrium, spiritualism and healthy sex life. I'm counting the days I'm here as I run out of money going to massage parlours.

GoldfishMan
17-04-2022, 10:05 PM
Thank you for the welcome.
Yes I'm majoring in Criminology.
We haven't been on campus much the last little while, all those engineering undergrads must be getting anxious
Lol, I'd bet. You cannot imagine how dull engineering classes are. I was doing EE, realised I'd just squandered my best years of meeting smart and sexy girls after graduating, so went for postgrad in IT to make up for it. Uni life was the best time of my life without a doubt, enjoy it while it lasts!

Criminology is fascinating. Check out Mindhunter on Netflix, great show. Pity there's only 2 seasons of it though.

Raybo
17-04-2022, 11:17 PM
getting confused, is VioletH posting from juscruising profile?

JohnJones
18-04-2022, 12:32 AM

Hahaha, clowns becoming transgender these days. Dumb cunts.

GoldfishMan
18-04-2022, 01:15 AM
I just assumed she started posting with his handle because they were cool with each other being on here.

The Sampler
18-04-2022, 07:35 AM
Interesting, I've noticed psychology being a big part of engineering and business nowadays. It's the new change management or lean sigma 6.

In the areas of organisational psychology and human factors.

Sometimes I think some of it is applied to this industry!

VioletH
18-04-2022, 09:52 AM

Yes, I was using Rob's iPad and forgot it was his profile, oops.
I knew someone would pick it up

juscruisin58
18-04-2022, 09:55 AM
I just assumed she started posting with his handle because they were cool with each other being on here.

Hi mate, yes and we were using the ipad under my profile. Also because Violet has to wait for her posts to be approved being a new memeber

juscruisin58
18-04-2022, 09:56 AM
Hahaha, clowns becoming transgender these days. Dumb cunts.

Of course you wouldn't look for the logical answer, that wouldn't let you troll would it?

juscruisin58
18-04-2022, 09:57 AM

She has replied, but being a new member has to wait an eternity for her post to be approved

GoldfishMan
18-04-2022, 10:14 AM
Interesting, I've noticed psychology being a big part of engineering and business nowadays. It's the new change management or lean sigma 6.

In the areas of organisational psychology and human factors.

Sometimes I think some of it is applied to this industry!
I beg to differ. Hardly any management techniques new or old take into account the effects of the human ego at the workplace.

For example, you try to get rid of waste by getting a very senior staff member to cross-skill into something new, and put him to work next to a junior staff who's already an expert in that new thing. You'd expect this arrangement to be perfect and the old staff would soak it up like a sponge and come out at the other end an expert in the new thing. In reality, the old staff will have a bruised ego having to be on the same level as the junior guy, and will try to exert his "authority" in the team. Not all staff are like this, some have a more "pliable" ego than others. What's missing here is any sort of psycho-analysis of employees to determine if putting staff into such arrangements is the right thing to do.

Raybo
18-04-2022, 10:21 AM
She has replied, but being a new member has to wait an eternity for her post to be approved

Haha, even the admins have the public holidays off!

Sibon
18-04-2022, 10:32 AM

Your Admins are devoted family men busy bringing the kids to Easter Show, Easter eggs hunt, bake hot cross buns for them, tell them bunny bedtime stories etc. etc.

The going-ons in an adult site is the last thing on their minds in such a holy day as it represents the fulfillment of the prophecies of the Old Testament and the revelation of God's salvific plan for all of humankind.

It's nothing about lust and paid pleasure of flesh.

Aloscha
18-04-2022, 11:07 AM
Your Admins are devoted family men busy bringing the kids to Easter Show, Easter eggs hunt, bake hot cross buns for them, tell them bunny bedtime stories etc. etc.

The going-ons in an adult site is the last thing on their minds in such a holy day as it represents the fulfillment of the prophecies of the Old Testament and the revelation of God's salvific plan for all of humankind.

It's nothing about lust and paid pleasure of flesh.

There's a bit in the Old testament tho :) a mere jest.

Hope the admins are having some good earnt rest.

ABG4LYF
18-04-2022, 11:09 AM

Haha +1 this. Maybe our admins are taking some time off this easter break :p

Soccerfan
18-04-2022, 01:32 PM
Okay, I’ll say it. Violet and Justcruisin are the same person. He got caught out. Rookie error.
I wasn’t convinced to start with and that confirmed it.

Riff888
18-04-2022, 01:45 PM
Okay, I’ll say it. Violet and Justcruisin are the same person. He got caught out. Rookie error.
I wasn’t convinced to start with and that confirmed it.Yeah I second that.

Seems he has a lot to prove on an anonymous sex forum.

They can easily upload a few pictures together without showing their faces or giving away too much.

If there's no photos then it's fake.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

GoldfishMan
18-04-2022, 02:49 PM
I reckon it’s real. Various aspects of the posts are not conducive with a troll trying to role play. We’ve witnessed first hand what that looks like with Zoo and his many incarnations. This is not it.
Juscruisin has stated he’s a well off retiree. Those types have plenty of time to kill for kicks. He’s probably getting a kick out of showing off on a sex forum.

dotcumdotinyou
18-04-2022, 03:31 PM
He's already posted a picture of Violet on another thread, they have nothing to prove as they aren't peddling anything.

If you want to see multiple personalities just look at benny and all the new users asking him questions when that thread starts dropping down the list into oblivion.

juscruisin58
18-04-2022, 03:50 PM
Yeah I second that.

Seems he has a lot to prove on an anonymous sex forum.

They can easily upload a few pictures together without showing their faces or giving away too much.

If there's no photos then it's fake.

Why would we upload pics of us both to an anonymous sex forum??

juscruisin58
18-04-2022, 03:52 PM
I reckon it’s real. Various aspects of the posts are not conducive with a troll trying to role play. We’ve witnessed first hand what that looks like with Zoo and his many incarnations. This is not it.
Juscruisin has stated he’s a well off retiree. Those types have plenty of time to kill for kicks. He’s probably getting a kick out of showing off on a sex forum.

Hit the nail on the head, thanks for the support

juscruisin58
18-04-2022, 03:54 PM
He's already posted a picture of Violet on another thread, they have nothing to prove as they aren't peddling anything.

If you want to see multiple personalities just look at benny and all the new users asking him questions when that thread starts dropping down the list into oblivion.

Yes I have posted a pic, I could post full face pics of both of us together, but why would I feed the trolls.
Thanks for you support

Riff888
18-04-2022, 04:15 PM

If you want to see multiple personalities just look at benny and all the new users asking him questions when that thread starts dropping down the list into oblivion.Fair enough, I take it back.

Yeah there's another new Benny account talking about 4 out of 4 BBFS for $300 [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

He must have the SB handbook from TNT [emoji23]

VioletH
18-04-2022, 08:09 PM
I'm trying to reply to you guys, just takes forever to get approval for the post,
Written 7.09 pm Mon 18th

juscruisin58
18-04-2022, 08:10 PM
Violet is trying to reply, but still needs to be approved

GoldfishMan
18-04-2022, 09:28 PM
Fair enough, I take it back.

Yeah there's another new Benny account talking about 4 out of 4 BBFS for $300 [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

He must have the SB handbook from TNT [emoji23]

Bro, the way they talk about getting it, it’s like you just have to get up from your couch, grab a girl and fuck her brains out. And all of them 10/10.

Another thing to note. The $$$ amounts they mention is like completely out of whack with reality. $300 can barely buy a girl sustenance for a week, let alone any beauty or pampering products. Completely unbelievable, or their standards are seriously low.

Riff888
18-04-2022, 09:43 PM
Bro, the way they talk about getting it, it’s like you just have to get up from your couch, grab a girl and fuck her brains out. And all of them 10/10.

Another thing to note. The $$$ amounts they mention is like completely out of whack with reality. $300 can barely buy a girl sustenance for a week, let alone any beauty or pampering products. Completely unbelievable, or their standards are seriously low.Yes completely agree with you.

You can spot the genuine posts from the fakes a mile away.

GoldfishMan
18-04-2022, 09:54 PM
I don't think I've ever described it as such. That is a ridiculous proposition.

Perhaps you need to read my observations again.
Yeah right, bump it up to a $480 outlay for a free fuck to fly her to you with hotel paid up. WTF, you put her up in a Best Western or something? And she gonna do it with you BBFS because you turned on the charm 100% on SA. Laughable, dude.

Look bro, let's not go into the details. I don't think you can afford it. I enjoy the fantasy stories as much as the next guy. It's like FOC penthouse letters... keep it up.

I'm personally still scratching my head what exactly is your motive. It's blindingly obvious you're cooking up stories, but what is your end game?You're not selling anything.

Maybe you're just Zoo (or someone like him) and he's somehow come up with a frickin' massive Opus that has caught the imagination of every needy bro on this forum? Maybe....

GoldfishMan
18-04-2022, 10:00 PM
Ive paid 300-500 not including drinks and dinners on top. Sorry not sure what the issue is here?
$300 - $500 straight up, that's a bit more believable. But here's the thing. I was replying to BB, not you. So why is it you're defending yourself.

GoldfishMan
18-04-2022, 10:20 PM
There's there's a stack of guys on here getting into the Sugarbabe scene and I'm pleased for them. Yes it's more work, but it is for the guys who genuinely enjoy the company of a woman beyond the fucking and who, for their own private reasons, don't want an affair, or a girlfriend or a permanent partner.

Sugarbabes, for many men, are that something romantic in-between. And for many women who are Sugarbabes, we play an equally important role in their lives - company, affection, a mature man to connect with, better quality sex, better quality experiences and companionship without a relationship. To succeed long term you have to like women. In fact I would say you have to love them. Love talking to them, charming them, seducing them, being with them.

For you - I'd say stick with shops and brothels. It's the fish and chips of this industry, it obviously works for you and there's nothing wrong with it. I endorse them for many reasons.

I like to eat something else besides fish and chips every day. And I do.
I’m imagining Antonio Banderas behind those words. Sorry can’t help it. Charming them … SEDUCING them… all in a Spanish accent. Amazing!

dotcumdotinyou
19-04-2022, 02:43 PM
With benny when you read businessman think promoter getting a percentage of new sign ups and book peddling. When he says family man think mum in the kitchen making him fairy bread with the crusts cut off. When he says business trip think moving from one device to another asking himself questions and then answering them. When he says he's a man think pre pubescent boy waiting for his balls to drop.

I see you've picked up on the enormous amount of time he spends here peddling, remember he's spending the same amount of time peddling on other forums and making up his stories from the collection of '80s penthouse magazines he keeps under the bed so his mum doesn't find them.

cumquat
19-04-2022, 03:01 PM
Oh Poor violet ….

beta101
19-04-2022, 09:16 PM
Rob knows I'm here, and supports it, let me know what you think

Hi Violet, how come white girls don't like me? Is it because I am a shitskin pajeet? I think I smell nicer than white girls n I wash myself once a week. I'm mostly respectful (not rapey) n my only kink is to stick finger in butt hole.

GoldfishMan
19-04-2022, 09:38 PM
I'm mostly respectful (not rapey) n my only kink is to stick finger in butt hole.
And sniff it after?

Soccerfan
19-04-2022, 10:51 PM
For Violets sake, I hope it’s not her on here. Why would anybody introduce their partner to a sex forum? It’s not even a SB forum. This won’t end well, she’ll probably need therapy herself after she’s done here. This forum has almost broken a few top chicks.

I love your work Benny and it’s something I’d be interested in but I’m surprised the Mods allow you to pedal the SB agenda. Isn’t it at the expense of businesses on here that advertise and sponsor the forum? It certainly seems like it’s competition to the shops and parlours. Anyway good luck. I don’t care either way.

Raybo
20-04-2022, 12:41 AM
There's there's a stack of guys on here getting into the Sugarbabe scene and I'm pleased for them. Yes it's more work, but it is for the guys who genuinely enjoy the company of a woman beyond the fucking and who, for their own private reasons, don't want an affair, or a girlfriend or a permanent partner.

That's actually why I have regulars at brothels and privates, I am struggling to see what the difference is, apart from how much 'work' you put in lol.

beta101
20-04-2022, 01:14 AM
And sniff it after?

Hahaha hello sir yes n lick it. yum yum. won't wash my hand as well. true pajeet

Soccerfan
20-04-2022, 07:12 AM
I hear you Benny but young girls are as promiscuous as fuck these days so you could still be eating someone else’s cum for lunch. In some ways it could be argued that they might not have the same standards as a top WL, after all its not their livelihood.

Any way, you may still get a PM from me, lol

Double_Adapter
20-04-2022, 08:25 AM
It’s a bit like drinking red wine….

Shops are anything from an IGA wine in a box to a Dan Murphy’s house red.

A few notches up to the Private WLs and you’re into a something you could serve in a restaurant.

But those that want something with a bit more depth and colour and a long, inspiring finish, there’s Sugarbabes.

Currently retailing at about $300-500 a bottle from private vineyards that don’t advertise.

Small quantities on offer to select buyers.

Have to be in the know though.

That is a great analogy Mr BennyB and kudos to you. All women are like wines and regardless of the grape, the vineyard, the packaging, and the price tag; they can all become quite intoxicating. Though eventaully palate fatigue will kick in and after tasting many different wines, they all start to taste the same. Alternating between wines, beers and spirits is the way to go ie variety is the spice of life.

GoldfishMan
20-04-2022, 09:23 AM
Lol, thread completely hijacked.

VioletH
20-04-2022, 09:30 AM
So interesting reading the responses to this thread and all the others.
It's funny how quick you all go off topic and start arguing with each other.
Part of the idea for coming on here was to gather some insights around the sex industry.
I am planning my thesis and it will have as the major subject "personalities of those that use sex workers"

For those that asked, yes SB's do communicate about SD's or Punters as you call them. I was contacted within a week of putting up my profile on Seeking and became part of a network of SB's on a Whatsapp group.

What I have noticed is online, most of you display some very worrying personality traits, I'm sure you are not all like this in real life, yet I'm sure some of you are.

The traits of Passive aggressive, narcissistic sociopath come to front of mind..

I'm glad I met Rob, and not some others of you.
Please don't treat SB's as professional sex workers, they aren't!!!

Anyway I've seen enough, I don't think I'll be back publicly.

GoldfishMan
20-04-2022, 12:26 PM
Part of the idea for coming on here was to gather some insights around the sex industry.
I am planning my thesis and it will have as the major subject "personalities of those that use sex workers"

For those that asked, yes SB's do communicate about SD's or Punters as you call them. I was contacted within a week of putting up my profile on Seeking and became part of a network of SB's on a Whatsapp group.

What I have noticed is online, most of you display some very worrying personality traits, I'm sure you are not all like this in real life, yet I'm sure some of you are.

The traits of Passive aggressive, narcissistic sociopath come to front of mind..

Can’t blame you for that decision. Too many jackasses on this forum. I think this place would be a great case study to demonstrate the effects of extremely high testosterone levels. That stuff really gets to your head!

Sibon
20-04-2022, 12:59 PM

I've told you this place is no good for you.

For us this place surprising allows lots of opportunities for fantazing, daydreaming and creative writing.

At times we may seem to be at each other's throat. But it's just juvenile act play.

Deep down we are just a bunch of harmless immature little boys. To call us "Passive aggressive, narcissistic sociopath" is an inflated compliment.

beta101
20-04-2022, 02:53 PM

Not a trad wife. Too ugly n old to be a gold digger. To many opinions as well. Hard pass.

dotcumdotinyou
20-04-2022, 04:20 PM
Its really not a place for women, but you nailed it with my traits. Anyway good luck with your thesis and good luck to both of you for the future.

Rogeryou
20-04-2022, 05:18 PM

This is fucking hilarious 😂 🤡🤡

Sibon
20-04-2022, 07:30 PM
This is fucking hilarious �� ����

Welcome to the forum for PANS (Passive Aggressive, Narcissistic Sociopath) mate.

Nelly69
20-04-2022, 08:24 PM
Man, most girls don't last more than a few days on this forum. How we love to abuse them instead of talking to them and getting some insights. lol

GoldfishMan
20-04-2022, 08:48 PM
Man, most girls don't last more than a few days on this forum. How we love to abuse them instead of talking to them and getting some insights. lol
Dude, even talking to them is a problem for the bros here. Go back a few pages, there was a creepy question within 1 day of this thread going up…. “Were you so-and-so I saw on SA?”…. Fucking lol, dude!
Next time try to be a bit more tactful even if it’s an anonymous sex forum. You’re really not doing yourself any favours.

Rogeryou
20-04-2022, 08:50 PM
Welcome to the forum for PANS (Passive Aggressive, Narcissistic Sociopath) mate.

Thanks hahahah curious to hear her self analysis "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones“

What sort of insights are you after man?! What do you think you might be able to learnt to become a better punter bro lolol

Nelly69
20-04-2022, 11:09 PM
haha, yeah Goldfish, some dudes are not exactly tactful here... Guess this why we (they) punt. Reminds me of the shit talking new kids on jobsites there they talk down women and gloats on how many roots they had on the weekend... zero tack and dumb with girls.

Rogeryou, wouldn't you want to here the story from the other side as well? l always like to read what a real WL or ML likes or dislike. Thats one WL with the AMA thread, she seems like a good sheila good sport! lol

woodland
20-04-2022, 11:25 PM
What is a SB and what is a SD?

Rogeryou
20-04-2022, 11:56 PM

haha, yeah Goldfish, some dudes are not exactly tactful here... Guess this why we (they) punt. Reminds me of the shit talking new kids on jobsites there they talk down women and gloats on how many roots they had on the weekend... zero tack and dumb with girls.

Rogeryou, wouldn't you want to here the story from the other side as well? l always like to read what a real WL or ML likes or dislike. Thats one WL with the AMA thread, she seems like a good sheila good sport! lol

No ……that whole post came across as an oxymoron to me from the OP
Bro it’s commonsense treat every punt with respect… It’s a cunt of a job so my aim is to not make it worse, so other then that it’s all about me. I am not trying to be their boy friend, I am not there to make them cum or change their lives or save them. It’s just about me enjoying myself.
If you want a fantastic punt imv find regulars, the best punt comes when you build rapport.

Soccerfan
21-04-2022, 12:46 AM
I’m no academic but I have assisted various individuals in their dedication to complete their thesis. These clinical trials have been morally and ethically approved and well set out beforehand. They have been meticulously planned, funded and performed within strict parameters. They even strive to be published in a peer reviewed industry standard.

But an anonymous online sex forum with PM’s will also do I suppose.

GoldfishMan
21-04-2022, 08:54 AM
What is a SB and what is a SD?

SB = sugar baby.
SD = sugar daddy.

woodland
22-04-2022, 01:05 AM
thank you, much appreciated

Raybo
22-04-2022, 01:26 AM
VioletH says that SB's are not the same as prostitutes, that being ML's or WL's or privates or agency etc etc. That is worth discussing I suppose, but not on a site where people discuss ML's or WL's or privates or agency etc etc. Does anyone get that?

Eff2fifty
22-04-2022, 07:22 AM
HorseShit and Fantasy

GoldfishMan
22-04-2022, 09:57 AM
VioletH says that SB's are not the same as prostitutes, that being ML's or WL's or privates or agency etc etc. That is worth discussing I suppose, but not on a site where people discuss ML's or WL's or privates or agency etc etc. Does anyone get that?
Good point, bro Raybo.
I think that they are the same and different in certain aspects. They are the same in the sense that both whoring and SBing boil down to a Dollar amount in exchange for intimacy. They both serve the same purpose of shortcutting the courting process.
However, alongside this are many many other aspects that make them different. Whoring, especially in a brothel, does not require any sort of connection or chemistry between man and woman. There is no social skills requirement on both sides, the man only needs to be able to pay the fee. I am not considering the difference between a good or bad WL punt here, mind you.

On the other hand, we’d also have to consider that there are many different WLs with different “styles”, same as there are SBs with different “requirements”. Some private WLs choose their clientele very carefully, and would only do those that she has a connection with. Some SBs like to get down to business immediately as long as you can pay up. Geez this is using too many of my brain cells!

I’ll conclude that SBs are definitely different from shop girls, but they overlap somewhat with private WLs. You could find a private WL and treat her like an SB, or you could find an SB and treat her like a private WL. The line that separates them is very blur I reckon, and entirely dependent of the type of girl.

floppydick
22-04-2022, 10:13 AM

So I wonder how much you are charging Rob nowadays ?

I would agree that SB's are not necessarily "professional" but lets be honest, they are getting paid for sex, so what would call it ?

Oh, I am just a poor psychology student and this is my research, well shit lady, that does make you professional after all.

Lucky Rob, wish all the best for your futures, enjoy your sucker bitch (oh, thats SB as well)

GoldfishMan
22-04-2022, 10:20 AM
So I wonder how much you are charging Rob nowadays ?

I would agree that SB's are not necessarily "professional" but lets be honest, they are getting paid for sex, so what would call it ?

Oh, I am just a poor psychology student and this is my research, well shit lady, that does make you professional after all.

Lucky Rob, wish all the best for your futures, enjoy your sucker bitch (oh, thats SB as well)
$$$ = $ex. That’s our mantra here, I agree, but you have to draw the line somewhere and separate what we do here from everything else or you risk going down the rabbit hole of thinking that every girl that receives any $$ amount value is the same as a whore. Very thin ice you’re walking on bro.

asiafever
22-04-2022, 10:30 AM
I think the difference between the two is little more than semantics.
Men pay for your company with the expectation of sex. Do we think when a SB is asked "How did you meet?" if seen out with a SD by a parent or relative they would answer "Oh on a website, he made me an offer of $1000/week to see me, go out to dinner and have sex once or twice a week and we went from there."? No of course not.
Now I doubt the validity of the story in this thread, but the holier than thou attitude put forward by the alleged Violet had me chuckling. They may not be professional sex workers, but they are deluding themselves if they don't see what they're doing as "prostitution". Just because you are choosy about who you accept money from in exchange for sex doesn't change the end result.

But seriously this whole SB thing has grown really tiresome, it keeps popping up in multiple places, with so much bullshit and posturing. Why is it that so many topics in this forum turn in to some kind of pissing contest?

Sibon
22-04-2022, 10:57 AM
.....Now I doubt the validity of the story in this thread, but the holier than thou attitude put forward by the alleged Violet had me chuckling. They may not be professional sex workers, but they are deluding themselves if they don't see what they're doing as "prostitution". Just because you are choosy about who you accept money from in exchange for sex doesn't change the end result.

You are the brave one.

Many of us are thinking about it along this line but afraid to say it to avoid being offensive.

quackm2002
22-04-2022, 03:04 PM
I’d suggest that it’s more a case of if she takes comfort from thinking that what she does isn’t prostitution, why try to burst her bubble?

It’s not that different from guys who have delusions that they are “better” than others because they see SBs, not girls in shops

You are the brave one.

Many of us are thinking about it along this line but afraid to say it to avoid being offensive.

wilisno
22-04-2022, 03:53 PM
I’d suggest that it’s more a case of if she takes comfort from thinking that what she does isn’t prostitution, why try to burst her bubble?

It’s not that different from guys who have delusions that they are “better” than others because they see SBs, not girls in shops
Spot on bro. ;) ;) ;)

Sibon
22-04-2022, 03:53 PM

"All men are created equal. They are after the same thing between a woman's legs whether SB or ML or WL." - Confucis.

buster
22-04-2022, 04:01 PM
Men pay for your company with the expectation of sex. Do we think when a SB is asked "How did you meet?" if seen out with a SD by a parent or relative they would answer "Oh on a website, he made me an offer of $1000/week to see me, go out to dinner and have sex once or twice a week and we went from there."? No of course not.
Now I doubt the validity of the story in this thread, but the holier than thou attitude put forward by the alleged Violet had me chuckling. They may not be professional sex workers, but they are deluding themselves if they don't see what they're doing as "prostitution". Just because you are choosy about who you accept money from in exchange for sex doesn't change the end result.

But seriously this whole SB thing has grown really tiresome, it keeps popping up in multiple places, with so much bullshit and posturing. Why is it that so many topics in this forum turn in to some kind of pissing contest?

Another great post asiafever. Doubt the posturing will ever stop. Some posters are so insecure they're desperate for some external validation

asiafever
22-04-2022, 04:17 PM

Fair point that.

asiafever
22-04-2022, 04:30 PM
Another great post asiafever. Doubt the posturing will ever stop. Some posters are so insecure they're desperate for some external validation

And a fair point there too.

Double_Adapter
22-04-2022, 05:42 PM
Mr Asiafever, you have outdone yourself again - another great synopsis and you have hit the clit on head.

Short Story:
Had dinner with a group of friends at China Doll in Woolloomooloo recently and during the course of the night one of the girls in our group made a brief comment about a couple sitting diagonally opposite to us. At first impression I thought nothing of it; the guy (a cauc) who looked to be in his sixties and the girl (a cauc) looked to be in her early twenties. It seemed like the usual celebratory dinner between a father and his daughter. The guy wasn't dressed up or anything and appeared unkempt. The girl on the other hand was quite attractive, and modestly dressed like the girl next door. One of the girls in our group was adamant that something was not right. The general group consesus - it was a typical father-daughter dinner. Long story short, we saw them leave the restaurant, the guy put his hand around her shoulder like a father would do to his daughter as they walked along the harbour front. He then moved his hand towards her hips and lower back and proceeded to grab her arse, and that's when she slightly pulled away. At this point the girls in our group began showing signs of disgust by pretending to vomit (middle finger in mouth).The couple continued around the corner as he guided her towards the Ovolo hotel. They stood there chatting for a few minutes ie presumbly discussing terms and conditions, rates, future dates etc. As the couple continued to chat, our group started placing bets as to whether she would go upstairs with the guy or walk away......after a brief chat they shook hands, and when he proceeded to kiss her she pulled away. By this stage the SD must have had blue balls as he walked alone into the Ovolon hotel.
Now each time I go out to restaurants, movies etc I'm subconsiously trying to spot SB/SD couples.

The moral of the story (if there is one) - not all Sugar Dates have sweet endings, on the other hand all RnT's have happy endings.

Sibon
22-04-2022, 06:07 PM
..... not all Sugar Dates have sweet endings, on the other hand all RnT's have happy endings.

That sounds like 6th century Chinese philosopher Lao Zi.

rooter
22-04-2022, 08:25 PM
Mr Asiafever, you have outdone yourself again - another great synopsis and you have hit the clit on head.

Short Story:
Had dinner with a group of friends at China Doll in Woolloomooloo recently and during the course of the night one of the girls in our group made a brief comment about a couple sitting diagonally opposite to us. At first impression I thought nothing of it; the guy (a cauc) who looked to be in his sixties and the girl (a cauc) looked to be in her early twenties. It seemed like the usual celebratory dinner between a father and his daughter. The guy wasn't dressed up or anything and appeared unkempt. The girl on the other hand was quite attractive, and modestly dressed like the girl next door. One of the girls in our group was adamant that something was not right. The general group consesus - it was a typical father-daughter dinner. Long story short, we saw them leave the restaurant, the guy put his hand around her shoulder like a father would do to his daughter as they walked along the harbour front. He then moved his hand towards her hips and lower back and proceeded to grab her arse, and that's when she slightly pulled away. At this point the girls in our group began showing signs of disgust by pretending to vomit (middle finger in mouth).The couple continued around the corner as he guided her towards the Ovolo hotel. They stood there chatting for a few minutes ie presumbly discussing terms and conditions, rates, future dates etc. As the couple continued to chat, our group started placing bets as to whether she would go upstairs with the guy or walk away......after a brief chat they shook hands, and when he proceeded to kiss her she pulled away. By this stage the SD must have had blue balls as he walked alone into the Ovolon hotel.
Now each time I go out to restaurants, movies etc I'm subconsiously trying to spot SB/SD couples.

The moral of the story (if there is one) - not all Sugar Dates have sweet endings, on the other hand all RnT's have happy endings.

If you see an attractive young woman with an average looking middle aged average Joe, then it's a pay for sex arrangement of some sort.
It's like when you are in Thailand. Same thing.
Thank God or Satan or whoever for patriarchy, biology, capitalism or whatever other beautiful forces have combined to give us average blokes such a privileged position in society. I fucken love it, and I take advantage of it every day. You would be a fool not too.
If you are lucky enough to have been born male, and in a first world country (or immigrated to one) then you have already won life's lucky lottery, and if you inherit or earn a stash of cash then you are the livin the dream. Enjoy!

Rogeryou
23-04-2022, 12:36 AM

Agree on all counts with this bro 😎

Raybo
23-04-2022, 02:34 AM
I have heard some pretty bad SB/SD deals, from WL's, even though the coin was good, what was required was pretty fucked, particularly when shops were closed during lockdown. Probably why they went back to the shops.

quackm2002
23-04-2022, 01:37 PM
It’s a little laughable how some people talk on SBs like it’s a new concept. It’s been around for years and is simply an alternative form of prostitution. A SB is fucking you for money - that is the definition of prostitution. If some of you think it is sone form of holy grail in sex services, you’re going to be disappointed.

At the end of the day, it’s simply a matter of personal preference. Do I want a quick root and then walk away over some longer catch-up with some perception of a quasi-girlfriend arrangement. If you’re doing it because of some perception that the girls are purer or cleaner, don’t kid yourself but if you prefer to live with that delusion, it’s your business.

DrBean
15-05-2022, 01:55 PM
It is rather disappointing to see the level of hostility that some members choose to show towards others in this forum.

Yes we are all interested in the topic of punting, but perhaps we could put our egos in our back pocket when we come on here - the posturing and sniping behaviour is growing tiresome.

Keyboards and anonymity really do bring out the worst in so many of you. Or maybe they just reveal true character.

cplurt2
15-05-2022, 02:28 PM
Maybe he wanted ass to.mouth and she said no?