PDA

View Full Version : General talk special massage in puppy memory

Hunterhjp
16-04-2022, 08:37 PM
I am an old fashion guy. If one shop is good, I will go again and again. So Puppy Memory again. Met the beautiful Mamasan again. Looking at her which will be also a beautiful day. Amy was not here, so I request the recommendation. This time was Sophia. Big , real and natural boobies E cup maybe, also big butt. She is very attractive and English speak well. But I was kind of tired because of stupid work, but most important is lack of money. So I only required massage only. And Sophia just started to massage me. Actually, she was not good at real massage. But this was a special massage. Her white tiny hands touch me all over the body, touched my nipple, touch my ball, my pennies softly. So warm inside her hand. She is really good at how to excited you. After the touching, she started to kiss me. Kiss my face, my nipple and kept talking dirty words to me. I could not control myself and started to kiss her back. Even the French kiss. I felt her soft and warm tongue. I roll my tongue inside her mouth again and again. I can feel Sophia was also so enjoyable. Then she mentioned she had extra service. She can offer sex. But the price is little bit expensive. I am so enjoy but I need to consider my wallet. But my wallet didn’t allow me this time. So I said no with so much regret. When I have enough money. I will try Sophia’s top and big service. Her huge boobies, her long whit legs, little and warm mouth. It’s hard to forget the E cup. It will be enjoyable and remarkable if we have the love journey. Next time with Sophia will be soon.

easter_bb
17-04-2022, 02:21 PM
I am an old fashion guy. If one shop is good, I will go again and again. So Puppy Memory again. Met the beautiful Mamasan again. Looking at her which will be also a beautiful day. Amy was not here, so I request the recommendation. This time was Sophia. Big , real and natural boobies E cup maybe, also big butt. She is very attractive and English speak well. But I was kind of tired because of stupid work, but most important is lack of money. So I only required massage only. And Sophia just started to massage me. Actually, she was not good at real massage. But this was a special massage. Her white tiny hands touch me all over the body, touched my nipple, touch my ball, my pennies softly. So warm inside her hand. She is really good at how to excited you. After the touching, she started to kiss me. Kiss my face, my nipple and kept talking dirty words to me. I could not control myself and started to kiss her back. Even the French kiss. I felt her soft and warm tongue. I roll my tongue inside her mouth again and again. I can feel Sophia was also so enjoyable. Then she mentioned she had extra service. She can offer sex. But the price is little bit expensive. I am so enjoy but I need to consider my wallet. But my wallet didn’t allow me this time. So I said no with so much regret. When I have enough money. I will try Sophia’s top and big service. Her huge boobies, her long whit legs, little and warm mouth. It’s hard to forget the E cup. It will be enjoyable and remarkable if we have the love journey. Next time with Sophia will be soon.

Hey bro Hunter,

Thanks for the review, I have been PM a few times and they do have a decent roster day to day.

Just one thing, when you write a review, would you mind format it a little bit? It is hard to read a big paragraph full of words, try copy the format in the after report session.

E Cup baby will be AHLONGOR’s favourite 😆

The Sampler
17-04-2022, 03:17 PM
Where is this place?

nostromo
17-04-2022, 03:21 PM
Isn't this the same Sophia from SS that no one has anything good to say about?? :rolleyes:

rooter
17-04-2022, 03:24 PM
Puppy Memory? What a strange name for a rub and tug shop.
Must be a lost in translation thing.

Hunterhjp
17-04-2022, 10:46 PM
Hey bro Hunter,

Thanks for the review, I have been PM a few times and they do have a decent roster day to day.

Just one thing, when you write a review, would you mind format it a little bit? It is hard to read a big paragraph full of words, try copy the format in the after report session.

E Cup baby will be AHLONGOR’s favourite 😆

Got it bro. thanks for your remind

Hunterhjp
17-04-2022, 10:49 PM
Where is this place?

near Townhall . 762 Geroge street

aussiegaigin
18-04-2022, 02:03 PM

Do you really need to spam other shop threads with the same fake report?

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2022, 09:45 AM
Usually when a recently registered new member started posting review for one shop, people reserved their judgement .

But if all the subsequent posts are for the same shop and one shop only, then the baby member’s credibility and intentions will be questioned , it’s that simple.

Raybo
20-04-2022, 01:13 PM
I can't help but laugh at the name of the shop!

cumquat
20-04-2022, 01:22 PM
Better yet, if they offered grooming options …

Sibon
20-04-2022, 01:42 PM
[QUOTE=Raybo;2373774]I can't help but laugh at the name of the shop!

Sibon
20-04-2022, 01:46 PM
I can't help but laugh at the name of the shop!

I've asked about the name too. The beautiful lady boss told me she was inspired by this song by Donny Osmond:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI2hgm65WhE

If you go to the shop often enough you'll find out she has a puppy there called "Memory".

easter_bb
20-04-2022, 02:29 PM
Better yet, if they offered grooming options …

That is hilarious, true that Puppy Memory does sound like a pet shop lol

jj12345
21-04-2022, 09:43 AM
Pic on wechat look good but can't help me notice they all edit. You see mirror bending, hallway change the shape... I worry too much when do this. Nice skinny ML then in person, boom, large ML. Make hard trust.

B J Hunter
21-04-2022, 03:34 PM
You just gotta see it as getting more for your money.

Raybo
05-05-2022, 01:08 PM
Seeing Sophia today, will have a full wallet so let's see.

easter_bb
06-05-2022, 01:41 PM

How was it? And how was the damage of your wallet lol?

Manky010203
06-05-2022, 05:39 PM
How do you go to the city if your misses has a gps on with your phone?

cuteguy
07-05-2022, 01:29 PM
If girls had large breasts guys would sometimes say 'look at those puppies'. If she has a shop mostly with large breasted girls, you'll be seeing many puppies slapping your face. Lol

Raybo
07-05-2022, 02:20 PM
How was it? And how was the damage of your wallet lol?

Nice girl, WeChat photos are real but she is chunkier than the photos suggest, which I don't mind. Nice natural E cups and I was offered FS which I took up. $150 tips.

Typical experience for me with FS at RnT. 40-45 minute massage followed by 10 minutes sex. Didn't want me to go down on her, didn't offer BJ and just very light kissing. Rooting was pretty good though.

I wouldn't go back but wouldn't stop people going to see her, if that is your thing. She might open up a little more with return visits, like I have experienced with other ML's in the past.

Rogeryou
08-05-2022, 01:09 AM

I think I saw her pic at Summerville”s

phoenix555
08-05-2022, 12:02 PM
How do you go to the city if your misses has a gps on with your phone?

Just don’t bring the phone with you, unless you have ankle monitor too

Actual advice: If you can jailbreak/root your phone, you can install app that change your phone GPS location.

kurtcobain27
09-05-2022, 12:34 PM

Actual advice: If you can jailbreak/root your phone, you can install app that change your phone GPS location.

Hahahhaa i need the trick too lol i thought only my wife who keeps track on me

zacsuck
10-05-2022, 01:17 AM

On Android, you do not need to root the phone, but you might have to give enough permissions and maybe try an alternate if the first doesn't work.
Wechat fake location tends to be a problem...

GoldfishMan
10-05-2022, 10:48 AM
Here's what I would do to get around those pesky partners that track your location:

1. Switch to Android.
2. Google up some software solution to your location problem. There are a few apps available on Play store.
3. Take a photo of an empty office and print it out in large format on one of those rollable scroll things.
4. When you punt, use the app from step 2 to fake you're in the office. If you receive a video call from the partner, break-out the scroll from step 3 and use it as a fake background.

Or on second thought, maybe it's not such a good idea to be punting when you've got one of those partners. If she can go to the lengths of tracking your location, who knows what else she checks!