PDA

View Full Version : Question Thai wl or ml. my lack of luck

cplurt2
19-04-2022, 03:37 PM
Seems I have sorted luck on the girls that do many men rave about ,the ones from Thailand. Most of them seem to come across very regmental and have a small window to enjoy them. Do this do that don't do this don't do that. It's like having sex with the first wife all over again. Anyone know of a good Thai ml or wl spot to punt? I do live on the west side but am up for most adventures as long as it's not a ladyboy.

Meng
19-04-2022, 03:40 PM
Seems I have sorted luck on the girls that do many men rave about ,the ones from Thailand. Most of them seem to come across very regmental and have a small window to enjoy them. Do this do that don't do this don't do that. It's like having sex with the first wife all over again. Anyone know of a good Thai ml or wl spot to punt? I do live on the west side but am up for most adventures as long as it's not a ladyboy.

Same for me. The last one I saw gave me like 2 minutes of bbbj and 5 minutes of sex and then spent the rest of the sesh giving me a massage. Didn't push it cause she just didn't look enthusiastic. If it weren't for the fact that Thai girls have one of the best ass for Asians I wouldn't try my luck anymore.

Also are you Asian? Thai girls seem to prefer white guys.

j_highrolla
19-04-2022, 03:41 PM
I recommens SBM near Museum station.

I check their roster on wechat every morning lol great spot with shower and lots of girls

Ryde massage 2 pope st is another favourite of mine

cplurt2
19-04-2022, 05:40 PM
No I'm an old white dude

Sher1888
19-04-2022, 06:12 PM
200 stanmore ML Shara I recommend

Meng
19-04-2022, 06:25 PM
No I'm an old white dude

Well then. I guess they just provide minimalist service to all. At least there's no prejudice in their lack of service lol.

footboy2012
19-04-2022, 06:25 PM
I recommend Wynyard Blossom near hunter connection

I have had great FS and blowjobs there

rooter
19-04-2022, 07:09 PM
It can be a bit hit and miss with Thai girls.
When they are good they are fucking dynamite and provide 10/10 service.
Even though I am a fan of J girls some of my best ever girls were Thai. Venus and Jay at Ginza spring to mind immediately.
I find that as a general rule they are not much into foreplay or DFK or being pleasured through DATY etc.
They are professional and treat you like a customer rather than as a boyfriend - which is fair enough because that is what we are.
They usually give a good BBBJ, but the best feature is their fucking - they really live up to the Little Brown Fuck Machine reputation. Wild fucking in every position. So much energy!
If you are more into a slow and sensual GFE session then more times than not, Thai girls won't totally satisfy that desire.

asiafever
19-04-2022, 07:43 PM
My #2 ml of all time was a Thai girl. My god she was anything but mechanical. Whenever I made a booking with her I knew I needed a clear schedule that afternoon because I was going to feel like a seafront village after the Vikings had left.
But on the flip have had many meh sessions with Thai girls also. I'm not sure it is any one nationality more than another. More a weight of numbers thing. For a while KPS was the bane of everyone's punting life due to the sheer volume of Korean girls around the shops. Now Korean girls have thinned out we hear less about it.

GoldfishMan
19-04-2022, 09:51 PM
One of my GOAT WL was Thai, Alin from GC. That girl was so sensual in everything she did. Even washing my dick in the shower was sensual; hard to explain how she does it.
Apart from her though, never had much experience with Thai girls. I always thought they would be like Alin in terms of service levels.

Sibon
19-04-2022, 11:07 PM
They have to "like" you to do more for you. :)

Babewatch
20-04-2022, 01:51 PM
It can be a bit hit and miss with Thai girls.
When they are good they are fucking dynamite and provide 10/10 service.
Even though I am a fan of J girls some of my best ever girls were Thai. Venus and Jay at Ginza spring to mind immediately.
I find that as a general rule they are not much into foreplay or DFK or being pleasured through DATY etc.
They are professional and treat you like a customer rather than as a boyfriend - which is fair enough because that is what we are.
They usually give a good BBBJ, but the best feature is their fucking - they really live up to the Little Brown Fuck Machine reputation. Wild fucking in every position. So much energy!
If you are more into a slow and sensual GFE session then more times than not, Thai girls won't totally satisfy that desire.

Have to agree with rooter on this!
They can be very hit and miss which is a shame because I recon on average they are the best looking asian girls. That's just my opinion.
I have had many a good time with Thai girls in Thailand but there is always something missing which is passion, DFK and that real GFE!
The philippino's on the other hand are very passionate! DFK, non stop sex, it just doesn't stop.

spacekid2020
22-06-2022, 02:14 PM
Have to agree with rooter on this!
They can be very hit and miss which is a shame because I recon on average they are the best looking asian girls. That's just my opinion.
I have had many a good time with Thai girls in Thailand but there is always something missing which is passion, DFK and that real GFE!
The philippino's on the other hand are very passionate! DFK, non stop sex, it just doesn't stop.

Yea thai girls are really skilled...and most of them keep themselves in really good shape. Haven't come across a bad thai experience

Sibon
22-06-2022, 05:14 PM

Pay them double of what you give them. They are all after one thing.

cuteguy
22-06-2022, 05:38 PM
Pay them double of what you give them. They are all after one thing.

No money no honey!

1inchguy
22-06-2022, 06:24 PM
I know the feeling. Based on years of punting it feels like Thai girls have been providing better service than other girls.

Carissawhore
22-06-2022, 07:16 PM
Always had best service from Thai WL or ML's, Thailand is open now and from July 1st all restrictions are removed, where better to enjoy Thai girls then in Thailand.

woods23
23-06-2022, 12:33 AM
Me to. I seem to get along with Thai ml for some reasons.
Even first visit we seem to hit it off and it feel like old friend. Once they feel comfortable nd earn their trust..they can be extremely generous and more adventures.

birch
23-06-2022, 01:55 PM
I too have had much better luck recently with Thai ML's becoming my go-to regulars. Agreed that they can be a bit too mechanical and reserved until they get to know and trust you a bit... but they sure know how to please when they want to! but back in my 20's and 30's it was the J girls that offered the most to me. Man that was a good period of my life!

Lazor Zap
23-06-2022, 02:56 PM
I remember 20 years ago there were so many Hot Thai girls in Sydney compared to now, the visa rules have obviously changed, id strongly suggest if you love Thai girls head over to Pattaya and Bangkok Thailand for a couple of weeks, you will not regret it.

cuteguy
23-06-2022, 03:09 PM
I remember 20 years ago there were so many Hot Thai girls in Sydney compared to now, the visa rules have obviously changed, id strongly suggest if you love Thai girls head over to Pattaya and Bangkok Thailand for a couple of weeks, you will not regret it.

Still many Thai girls around. RNT shops are mostly full of Thai or Chinese girls.

harmsup_jai
23-06-2022, 03:15 PM
9/10 times i can get aThai ML to give me FS .

cuteguy
23-06-2022, 03:21 PM
9/10 times i can get aThai ML to give me FS .

Would you say this was the case before covid? I didn't feel this was the case few a years ago.

Lazor Zap
23-06-2022, 03:24 PM
Still many Thai girls around. RNT shops are mostly full of Thai or Chinese girls.

I just got back last month from a 6 week trip to Thailand, Bangkok Pattaya Phuket and Kanchanburi. It was a $ 12 000 trip all up so i cant afford to punt in Sydney for a while, a lot of the girls i barfined were from Go Go bars so thats why i spent so much

cuteguy
23-06-2022, 03:30 PM
I just got back last month from a 6 week trip to Thailand, Bangkok Pattaya Phuket and Kanchanburi. It was a $ 12 000 trip all up so i cant afford to punt in Sydney for a while, a lot of the girls i barfined were from Go Go bars so thats why i spent so much

What was your favourite place where you had most fun, the girls were hot looking and friendly and prices were reasonable?

1inchguy
23-06-2022, 03:35 PM
What's it like to go to Thailand. I only been to Vietnam, had some interesting haircuts.
And Japan .

harmsup_jai
23-06-2022, 04:11 PM
Would you say this was the case before covid? I didn't feel this was the case few a years ago.

same pre and post COVID .

Post COVID though I noticed the girls don’t kiss as much

Lazor Zap
23-06-2022, 11:51 PM
What was your favourite place where you had most fun, the girls were hot looking and friendly and prices were reasonable?

Pattaya is without a doubt the best place for girls nightlife etc in Thailand, dont waste your time going to Phuket for girls as its too expensive there, Pattaya is a 1 and half hour taxi ride $ 61 from Bangkok airport, hotel rooms with pool start around $ 30 a night, beer bars charge $ 53 for short time which is around 1 hour upstairs above bar or back in your room, they charge around double that for long time which is overnight in your room which is much better value, a lot of guys take the girls for a few days at a time so its like a girlfriend experience. Go Go bars have between 30 to 80 girls working every night and the hottest girls are dancing on stage in G0 Go bars so there is much better choice, they charge around $ 150 an hour short time and thats back in your room, they can charge over $ 250 long time which is better value but i found last trip most will only go short time so they can get back to the bar and get lady drinks off guys as they get a commision from the drinks as they are contracted to get a certain amount of lady drinks each shift, Bangkok is also a fun place so you could start with a few nights in Bangkok then taxi to Pattaya, Im going back in November and your welcome to come along or meet us over there as i have mates from Sydney and Melbourne who go with us twice a year,

Lazor Zap
23-06-2022, 11:56 PM
What's it like to go to Thailand. I only been to Vietnam, had some interesting haircuts.
And Japan .

I went to Vietnam by myself in 2018 i had a great time there but you can't beat Thailand for girls and nightlife etc, i also had some bad haircuts in Thailand so i always get a haircut in Sydney before i leave,

Mickeydrippen
04-08-2022, 03:12 PM
Pattaya is without a doubt the best place for girls nightlife etc in Thailand, dont waste your time going to Phuket for girls as its too expensive there, Pattaya is a 1 and half hour taxi ride $ 61 from Bangkok airport, hotel rooms with pool start around $ 30 a night, beer bars charge $ 53 for short time which is around 1 hour upstairs above bar or back in your room, they charge around double that for long time which is overnight in your room which is much better value, a lot of guys take the girls for a few days at a time so its like a girlfriend experience. Go Go bars have between 30 to 80 girls working every night and the hottest girls are dancing on stage in G0 Go bars so there is much better choice, they charge around $ 150 an hour short time and thats back in your room, they can charge over $ 250 long time which is better value but i found last trip most will only go short time so they can get back to the bar and get lady drinks off guys as they get a commision from the drinks as they are contracted to get a certain amount of lady drinks each shift, Bangkok is also a fun place so you could start with a few nights in Bangkok then taxi to Pattaya, Im going back in November and your welcome to come along or meet us over there as i have mates from Sydney and Melbourne who go with us twice a year,Food for thought. A great girl can be had Australia for$250. About a days wage for your average worker or a little under. The average wage in Thailand is about 350 baht $15 Australian. So to pay girls in Thailand $150 an hour is absurd. One because it’s comparable to our cheap shops in Sydney and two, instead of paying girls about a days wage for an hour( we’ll earned) you are paying them 10 days wage for an hour. No wonder I see so many rich Thais driving Mercs. Obviously the owners of the Thai brothels.

OneandDone
05-08-2022, 12:44 PM
Food for thought. A great girl can be had Australia for$250. About a days wage for your average worker or a little under. The average wage in Thailand is about 350 baht $15 Australian. So to pay girls in Thailand $150 an hour is absurd. One because it’s comparable to our cheap shops in Sydney and two, instead of paying girls about a days wage for an hour( we’ll earned) you are paying them 10 days wage for an hour. No wonder I see so many rich Thais driving Mercs. Obviously the owners of the Thai brothels.

Well anyone that runs these businesses successfully can afford a merc. Obviously average Thai locals don't go to those places, and because of supply alot of girls must have some pretty quiet days unlike here. Never know if they tell you the truth but i had a thai WL tell me that once she got to 15 customers for the month she worked alot less to share the spoils around

Should also add if money is no object pimp club Bangkok. Gotta do it.