PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Reality ?

floppydick
24-04-2022, 12:45 PM
I wonder whether "real advertising" would actually be advantageous to RNT & Brothel advetising ?

Sure they will attract a few believing idiots that they really do have 18 year olds (who are either not on, gone home sick, with another customer, or other bait and switch tactics.

Hey we got a cute 39 year old, who might pass for 25. ? sure she has done the rounds, but she knows her way around cock, let her navigate yours ?

Always wanted to play with your best friends mum or elder sister ? come on in and lets play make believe.

Want that once in a lifetime toothless (gummie) bbbj ? We got a gilf (well maybe just a granny) here for you who will do the deed...

Want some FOAM ? thats the house specialty in all cases...

Hey want some titties ? we got A and B, but if you really make believe you can call them F

thoughts ?

BLEPSICHUNGUS
24-04-2022, 01:38 PM
I agree mate, i think a bit of honesty from providers would be great and allow people to explore some alternatives like you said with Gilfs, mature women etc.

I think many of us feel pretty frustrated when we are sold on a young 20 something girl and we get there just for the mamasan to have some sort of an excuse.

I'm a bit younger than most punters and those sorta things do excite me such as being with a milf type of your best friends mom type but i feel that many punters maybe a little older and therefore are attracted to younger girls than themselves. It might be a bit hard to sell a 60+ person on a gummie bbj?

Also many of us use punting as an outlet for sex within financial contraints so if youre gonna make an effort to cheat on the Mrs to releive some stress or visit the brothel after a period of not being able to pick up girls at the club you might be more inclined to make your experiience more "intense" with a younger or maybe more conventionally attractive woman.

OLD SNAKE
24-04-2022, 03:05 PM
also now imagine all the girls not wearing make up, push up padded bra and the lighting was bright enough to see their face, also not to mention all the milfs that have had tummy tucks after they have had the their kids and they left them all behind in their home country with their grandparents while they are here in Australia whoring away than sending money back home overseas, also not to mention all the simps trying to date them outside the work place making stupid promises like if you quit i pay your expenses,
like these girls are making over $500 a day nearly $3k a week which is a lot more than the average worker here in sydney, etc etc etc

Double_Adapter
24-04-2022, 07:50 PM
Deep down nobody wants reality.

The foundational cornerstones of society, governments, political regimes, religions, education, arts, relationships etc is built on deceit and lies.
Whether it's a politician making all sorts of promises prior to an upcoming election; whether it's religion making promises of some paradise with 69 naked virgins roaming freely; whether it's women using push-up bras, botox fillers, cosmetic surgery, makeup, hair dye, photo filters and touch-ups, stomach stapling; whether it's that guy that tells his beloved partner that he'll be working back late but instead goes to the local brothel to blow a load into some foreign pussy; whether it's that weight loss program that promises results within 3 weeks; whether it's the women that believe that some white knight will rescue them, sweep them off their feet and they'll live happily ever after; whether it's that employer that makes all sorts of promises to attract new talent and send their employees to the salt mines for a fistful of dollars; whether it's that guy that lies about his conquests, the size of his dick, the number of orgasms he can give a chick, how much he earns, how much he can bench press; or whether it's that greasy fast food outlet that makes all sorts of statements on how healthy their food is.....it's all fucking lies.

In fact we loved being deceived, and we love to deceive - it's part of being human.

The following can be applied to almost anything in life eg relationships, marriage, jobs, career, politicians, religion, education, weight loss, holiday destinations, house, assets, money etc. One image depicts what is promised, the other image depicts reality.

What is Promised

Reality

OLD SNAKE
24-04-2022, 07:56 PM
haha i wish there was a like button you could just click on right now

priapus1966
24-04-2022, 08:18 PM
[QUOTE=Double_Adapter;2377222]Deep down nobody wants reality.

In fact we loved being deceived, and we love to deceive - it's part of being human.

We even deceive ourselves that "I at least am not deceived."