PDA

View Full Version : General talk Tinder vs Coffee Meet Bagels vs Seeking Arrangement

xboyx
30-04-2022, 01:37 AM
I'm fairly new to all of these apps. I feel like I should try at least one or two of these once in my life.

Heard about Tinder, maybe a good place for hookup for free sex? Is it a good place for no-string-attached? Or is it a waste of time?

Coffee Meets Bagel (CMB): was told about it and there seems to be more asian there, is it a good place for hookup for free sex? Is it a good place for no-string-attached? or is it also a waste of time?

Seeking Arrangement: Sugar daddy and sugar baby thing so obviously the girls expect paid sex and no-string-attached.

I've installed Tinder and CMB before and chat with some girls, didn't meet any girls from CMB. actually met a few girls on Tinder but no sex happened, just talked. I think I could have done better.

Any feedback guys?

Sibon
30-04-2022, 02:55 AM
You want sex and are not bad-looking and prepared to fork out $600 PPM?

Then go to Seeking.com.

I have a few offers soon joining it. They are straight with what they'll offer: Dinner then into your hotel room.

But I watch my wallet carefully. My weekly punt with a Thai ML only cost me $170.

Well if you want exclusivity you have to pay for it.

Aloscha
30-04-2022, 07:59 AM
Tinder - I never had much luck. Probably because I have too high standards lol. Got a few WhatsApp contacts which turned out to be a waste of time or scams. Any genuine ones weren't great in the looks department.

CMB - agree plenty more Asians. Met with 5 different girls from here, all genuine. Not really a hookup or NSA platform. Girls tend to be looking for relationship but that doesn't stop you from trying to get into their pants.

Seeking - have had 3 successful SB arrangements from here. Got the least scams/bots out of all the sugar sites. Expect to spend $$ as Sibon mentioned. These girls are looking for support and if you're lucky, they'll agree to something that is cheaper in the long run. Dangerous if you or the girl catch feels. You might also start to get bored banging the same SB after a while.

Sher1888
30-04-2022, 09:53 AM
It's used to be good precovid days . Its a scam these days, zone mls even use it. I had given up finding a relationship these days that's why I am here.

Double_Adapter
30-04-2022, 10:55 AM
Try other apps eg grinder.

OLD SNAKE
30-04-2022, 01:06 PM
an alternative is to use your wit, you can be handsome but if you don't have the gift of the tongue, than you are limited to what you get,
i am personally very gifted, and have a tendency to get women's attention very easily, even when i am not looking for it,
the secret is to be confident, polite and well presented, and when you are speaking to a woman don't act like a donkey and try to show off.
if she shows off she likes you, which is a good sign

retail is the best place to start learning to speak to women, because they can't run off, and the best time is the last hour of trading, and make shore she is the only one working in the store,
so first off find a hottie that you like, research her store products online on your phone before you walk in, make shore the store is not to expensive because you might have to buy something,
remember you are walking into her world where she knows everything so you can't be totally stupid, you just need to be a little helpless, this gives the girl a feel of worth

so when you do walk in, ask her for help ask her for her opinion so just a little bit of small talk, also ask how she feeling, make it quick, because girls have a short attention span,
if its going well tell her your name and don't forget to thank her for her help,
when you have nearly finish your transaction, tell her you are going to get coffee and something to eat after you finish and see her reaction, she might respond i need a coffee too, or respond differently like i am actually hungry or need a drink,
that's when you invite her to what she desires, and see her reaction, if she says yes, wait for her, don't go anywhere,

just make shore you got your part 2 conversation game plan ready,
which again is good manners, being polite, confident and not showing off, and give her a few compliments, like tell her she still looks fresh, because you need to keep her going into a tired mode,
and hopefully she will go on another date or invite you back to her or your place for some action, her place is always better just incase you want to dump her latter haha

quackm2002
30-04-2022, 04:39 PM
Just be careful the next time you walk through a doorway

i am personally very gifted, and have a tendency to get women's attention very easily, even when i am not looking for it

xboyx
30-04-2022, 05:25 PM
You want sex and are not bad-looking and prepared to fork out $600 PPM?

Then go to Seeking.com.

I have a few offers soon joining it. They are straight with what they'll offer: Dinner then into your hotel room.

But I watch my wallet carefully. My weekly punt with a Thai ML only cost me $170.

Well if you want exclusivity you have to pay for it.

hahah I probably want to try all of these apps, was about to consider Seeking Arrangement but recently cash flow has been bad hence asking for alternatives

xboyx
30-04-2022, 05:30 PM
Tinder - I never had much luck. Probably because I have too high standards lol. Got a few WhatsApp contacts which turned out to be a waste of time or scams. Any genuine ones weren't great in the looks department.

CMB - agree plenty more Asians. Met with 5 different girls from here, all genuine. Not really a hookup or NSA platform. Girls tend to be looking for relationship but that doesn't stop you from trying to get into their pants.

Seeking - have had 3 successful SB arrangements from here. Got the least scams/bots out of all the sugar sites. Expect to spend $$ as Soon mentioned. These girls are looking for support and if you're lucky, they'll agree to something that is cheaper in the long run. Dangerous if you or the girl catch feels. You might also start to get bored banging the same SB after a while.

Have you had any luck with getting sex from CMB? Does it take lots of dates?

Seeking: is it possible to do sex on 1st meeting?

Meng
30-04-2022, 05:32 PM
retail is the best place to start learning to speak to women, because they can't run off, and the best time is the last hour of trading, and make shore she is the only one working in the store,
so first off find a hottie that you like, research her store products online on your phone before you walk in, make shore the store is not to expensive because you might have to buy something,
remember you are walking into her world where she knows everything so you can't be totally stupid, you just need to be a little helpless, this gives the girl a feel of worth

That sounds creepy as fuck. Chatting up a girl knowing she has to smile and put up with it cause you're a customer...

Would you also assume all WLs are madly in love with you cause they're willing to fuck you for money?

Riff888
30-04-2022, 05:37 PM

Seeking: is it possible to do sex on 1st meeting?Yes to CMB, a sex on the second date with Thai girls twice. Ended up marring one [emoji23]. The girls are after longer term serious relationships.

Sex on the first meet in most cases on Seeking. If I don't get any play after the second meet I'm ghost like Swayze.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

xboyx
30-04-2022, 05:43 PM
an alternative is to use your wit, you can be handsome but if you don't have the gift of the tongue, than you are limited to what you get,
i am personally very gifted, and have a tendency to get women's attention very easily, even when i am not looking for it,
the secret is to be confident, polite and well presented, and when you are speaking to a woman don't act like a donkey and try to show off.

so when you do walk in, ask her for help ask her for her opinion so just a little bit of small talk, also ask how she feeling, make it quick, because girls have a short attention span,
if its going well tell her your name and don't forget to thank her for her help,
when you have nearly finish your transaction, tell her you are going to get coffee and something to eat after you finish and see her reaction, she might respond i need a coffee too, or respond differently like i am actually hungry or need a drink,
that's when you invite her to what she desires, and see her reaction, if she says yes, wait for her, don't go anywhere,

which again is good manners, being polite, confident and not showing off, and give her a few compliments, like tell her she still looks fresh, because you need to keep her going into a tired mode,
and hopefully she will go on another date or invite you back to her or your place for some action, her place is always better just incase you want to dump her latter haha

reckon I need to balls up and approach girls.

I'm actually good in the look department, I can hold a good conversation with girls, not too smooth though. Though I lack the practice like how you've done. Most practices of talking to girls that I've done was when I talked to WL / ML, if not WL / ML then they'd be in a group of friends so I wasn't alone.

But practicing with girls on a 1-on-1 date, or girls at a retail shop is what I haven't done much, if not at all.

With your game plan, what if the girl has bf already? and waiting in front of her shop is kind weird?

paulgallen
30-04-2022, 06:10 PM
What is the retail girl is not interested? If you ask 10 how many will say yes to the date offer? I assume the girl with partner will flatly so no. So its a numbers game I guess. Ask 30 girls maybe 10 are single. Of those 10 maybe 1 or 2 will accept the offer. So you maybe need to buy 30 items?

alc
30-04-2022, 07:33 PM
That sounds creepy as fuck. Chatting up a girl knowing she has to smile and put up with it cause you're a customer...

That's a funny thing to point out on this forum...

Double_Adapter
30-04-2022, 08:01 PM
Some of you guys are behaving like castrated and/or domesticated pussy cats! You gotta think, act and behave like a lion. Lions don’t fucking dream or fantasise about hunting, they just hunt!

It seems Mr Oldsnake is from an era where social media apps like til tok, twitter, tinder, Facebook, grinder, rsvp, zoosk, plenty of fish, hook et al did not exist. Back in his day you had grow some balls, work up the courage and cold approach women...there was no pussy footing, texting or hiding behind a screen swiping left or right. Whilst his methods are primitive and old school they are proven methods nonetheless.

All women are attention whores, so before you can conquer the pussy between her legs, you must first conquer the pussy between her ears.

GoldfishMan
30-04-2022, 08:12 PM
Some of you guys are behaving like castrated and/or domesticated pussy cats! You gotta think, act and behave like a lion. Lions don’t fucking dream or fantasise about hunting, they just hunt!

It seems Mr Oldsnake is from an era where social media apps like til tok, twitter, tinder, Facebook, grinder, rsvp, zoosk, plenty of fish, hook et al did not exist. Back in his day you had grow some balls, work up the courage and cold approach women...there was no pussy footing, texting or hiding behind a screen swiping left or right. Whilst his methods are primitive and old school they are proven methods nonetheless.

All women are attention whores, so before you can conquer the pussy between her legs, you must first conquer the pussy between her ears.
Yes sir drill sergeant sir!

Sibon
30-04-2022, 08:12 PM

Yes I think a sales girl is falling in love with me.

I went into a shoe shop thinking of buying a cheap beach tongs but the sales girl smiled sweetly at me and sweet talked into buying two pairs of shoes costing me $350.

Thanks for you tips in picking up sales girls I think my house is going to be filled with useless junks which I buy just to get to know the salesgirls.

GoldfishMan
30-04-2022, 08:28 PM
What is the retail girl is not interested? If you ask 10 how many will say yes to the date offer? I assume the girl with partner will flatly so no. So its a numbers game I guess. Ask 30 girls maybe 10 are single. Of those 10 maybe 1 or 2 will accept the offer. So you maybe need to buy 30 items?
Shop assistant girls are actually one of the best targets to pull, bro. The key point here is the environment is highly conducive to flirting with the girl and getting the ball rolling. It's not a dark and noisy nightclub. Or any other setting where she could very well be in a hurry to get on with her life.

How many attempts needed is entirely dependent on the individuals. How charming are you and whether or not you're her cup of tea, etc.

Also, it pays to learn how to read a girl's body language to avoid wasting too much time and effort on lost causes.

One major obstacle with going for these girls is that the hotter ones usually work in shops catering to female clientele. Fashion and beauty products, etc. You might need to already have a lady friend to gain more exposure to them. Or special occasions like Mother's Day coming up is also a great excuse!

Aloscha
30-04-2022, 09:11 PM

Seeking: is it possible to do sex on 1st meeting?

CMB: 4/5 strike rate. Expect sex by second date. Essentially depends on how smooth and good you are in the approach as others have said here. The app is just a channel to meet the girls. The rest is the same old school techniques.

Seeking: yes, sex on first date is usually expected. For me it was 2/3 sex on first date. Though the third SB ended up being much longer term and didn't sleep with her until third date. On Sugar sites, you need to be direct and set expectations or else it's a waste of money and time.

Aloscha
30-04-2022, 09:18 PM

Gotta agree. All women will always be impressed with some respect and chivalry. Given the low thresholds nowadays, it's not difficult to set yourself apart.

A much older friend used to hound me to be his wingman and I just showed him quickly how I treated and helped out a bar girl at Establishment and then how she responded by looking out for us for the rest of the night. It's bc we weren't like the other 99 guys who looked down her top and tried stupid man jokes/pickup lines.

Be different, don't do what first comes to the primitive male mind. Next thing you know you'll have buried yourself deep inside the hottie every other guy failed to get. That's the irony.

OLD SNAKE
01-05-2022, 12:23 AM
thanks, for the mix replies, you can tell by some of the reaction why many of you punt on a regular bases,
its because you lack self confidence and the ability to hold a conversation,
the retail scenario was just a good example of how to learn to pick up women, as you must learn how to read and use your environment to your advantage,
Of course you must always respect a persons decision to decline going out with you, but you would of already know she wasn't interested by her body language, and the type of conversation she was conducting,
punting might get you laid, but it dulls all of your other social abilities,

DireStraits
01-05-2022, 12:49 AM
That's a funny thing to point out on this forum...
I thought that was a pretty funny not to mention incredibly ironic thing to say on a forum that’s primarily concerned with paying girls to be nice to you 😄

xboyx
01-05-2022, 01:24 AM
some really good intel and replies here for someone like me.

I grew up as a shy boy, I'd shit myself coming to talk to a girl 1-on-1. Even though my look is above average but I've always failed to get girls. I'm now 36 and it's only the past 1-1.5 year that my confidence has improved and I was able to hold an ok / decent conversation with a girl. Before that, it had been crap, nice guy who got friend-zoned, shy, rejected for freaking 34 years.

When I'm in a retail shop alone next time I'll try some random chat with a girl and see how it goes.

OLD SNAKE
01-05-2022, 09:34 AM
xboyx i wish you good luck on your adventure, just be patient, stay positive on all conversation topics, keep calm and smile,
some good topics to start off is the weather outside, because retail girls are stuck inside,
the car park if its full or empty, either way be positive about it,
another topic is travel, mention you walked passed the travel agent and they had some really good deals going on, don't mention Thailand or Bali, unless she brings it up

Aloscha
01-05-2022, 09:35 AM

I grew up as a shy boy, I'd shit myself coming to talk to a girl 1-on-1. Even though my look is above average but I've always failed to get girls. I'm now 36 and it's only the past 1-1.5 year that my confidence has improved and I was able to hold an ok / decent conversation with a girl. Before that, it had been crap, nice guy who got friend-zoned, shy, rejected for freaking 34 years.

When I'm in a retail shop alone next time I'll try some random chat with a girl and see how it goes.

Good luck bro.

Use retail as the field to play and practice in but remember (as others have mentioned) the girls there are being paid to do a job so a lot of them won't want to waste their time (they're busy and their manager might be just around the corner).

Have a purpose, start a conversation, ask their opinion on what you're looking for, compliment their knowledge and then thank them (and say something like "Thank you very much for your help today" hell even the cashier at Zara gave me a bigger smile when I said that instead of just "Thanks").

Some suggestions: girls in the perfume section or cosmetic section and ask for their help (as a single guy walking into Mecca, they all know you need help lol), watch shop (you'd be surprised how hot some of the sales are and bc watches are expensive, you can always get out of a purchase) and waitress at your local cafe who you can chat to more often without being a stalker.

Don't go in thinking you'll get their number. Just have fun!

priapus1966
01-05-2022, 10:21 AM
And when it comes to flattery: lay it on with a shovel. The girl will know it's bullshit, but she will still love it.

Sher1888
01-05-2022, 10:13 PM

Just be confident, don't be afraid to be rejected and work on yourself. Girls love a confident man and who is daring :)

GoldfishMan
02-05-2022, 12:18 AM
Just be confident, don't be afraid to be rejected and work on yourself. Girls love a confident man and who is daring :)

I beg to differ slightly. It's true, resilience is an excellent trait, but we are humans.
There's only so much rejection a person can take before they start to lose self esteem.

So, don't try to be a hero, go easy on your ego. Avoid fighting the losing battles. Learn how to read a girl's body language to be able to foresee the rejection before you even try anything.

I reckon the number one most important skill in socialising with girls (I refrain from using the term "picking up" because it applies to all interactions with them, regardless if you're trying to pull them or not) is awareness. Try to be more aware towards girls' subtlety and tune in to their vibe. It will help you immensely in everything you do with them. Imagine being able to put on the right moves on a girl knowing (or at least having a strong feeling about it) that the girl was also interested in you. That's what you want to be doing, not chasing after unattainable girls.

Sibon
02-05-2022, 03:25 AM
.....When I'm in a retail shop alone next time I'll try some random chat with a girl and see how it goes.

Go there when you want to buy something.

If you just want to pick up a sales girl she will see through you as she has seen too many such customers.

It doesn't mean when a sales girl is in a shop she has nowhere to go except to entertain you. All she has to do is turn up a black stony face so cold that sends a chill down your spine.

If you go loitering in a shop too often the sale girls may think you are jobless and too free. That is not the impression you want to give.

rooter
02-05-2022, 07:58 AM
The smart young pretty sales girls know how to work it and get an easy sale out of a balding, paunchy middle aged man.
They see us walk into the shop and their eyes have the $$$ signs just like those old cartoons :)
They just give you that flirty look as you squeeze into the most expensive shirt, jeans, shoes etc they picked for you and say something like "you look good in that" even though you look like shit and like an old cunt trying to look young and hip, and your ego is fluffed and out comes the credit card "ker-ching!" :)
Then when you wear them at home your wife gives you the hard truth and tells you you look fat or ridiculous in those skinny pre-distressed jeans you paid $300 for, and that's when you start thinking "my wife doesn't understand me" :)

Rookiestones
02-05-2022, 09:35 AM
The smart young pretty sales girls know how to work it and get an easy sale out of a balding, paunchy middle aged man.
They see us walk into the shop and their eyes have the $$$ signs just like those old cartoons :)
They just give you that flirty look as you squeeze into the most expensive shirt, jeans, shoes etc they picked for you and say something like "you look good in that" even though you look like shit and like an old cunt trying to look young and hip, and your ego is fluffed and out comes the credit card "ker-ching!" :)
Then when you wear them at home your wife gives you the hard truth and tells you you look fat or ridiculous in those skinny pre-distressed jeans you paid $300 for, and that's when you start thinking "my wife doesn't understand me" :)

Lol talking from experience rooter?

Meng
02-05-2022, 09:45 AM
Yea guys hit on retail girls. Do research on them, take some photos of them and create a shrine at your home.

Or better yet, loiter in the car park after work hours and catch them alone while they're walking to their cars to strike up a conversation, they "can't get away then". Or even better yet, follow them home and take note of their address and then knock on their door on Valentine's Day with some flowers and chocolates. They'll love that.

OLD SNAKE
02-05-2022, 09:56 AM
Meng you are a psycho, you get arrested for that one, hahaha

Aloscha
02-05-2022, 06:42 PM
It must have been Meng I spotted with the giant teddy bear with a pink bowtie sitting in the Bondi Westfield retail staff only carpark level.

Not a bad looking bloke that Meng. Those retail girls are missing out :slobber:

JohnJones
02-05-2022, 11:24 PM
How about meeting people in person?

Women are very emotion driven. Many will start a dating profile but not even look at messages. They mostly use dating apps for validation, to see how many guys see them as pretty and want to date them. They just have no clue on how to communicate over texts with men but are experts when it comes to gossiping with their female friends.

In person they're not confident as well but if you see them at their workplaces or cafés they frequent very often, they might start noticing you and give you a chance to strike up a conversation with them. However I would avoid fast food joints such as KFC or Maccas since they're likely underaged and gold diggers. Go to a premium joint and you'll meet better women, but don't expect to be able to get phone numbers and get laid the first time.

JohnJones
02-05-2022, 11:35 PM
I beg to differ slightly. It's true, resilience is an excellent trait, but we are humans.
There's only so much rejection a person can take before they start to lose self esteem.

So, don't try to be a hero, go easy on your ego. Avoid fighting the losing battles. Learn how to read a girl's body language to be able to foresee the rejection before you even try anything.

I reckon the number one most important skill in socialising with girls (I refrain from using the term "picking up" because it applies to all interactions with them, regardless if you're trying to pull them or not) is awareness. Try to be more aware towards girls' subtlety and tune in to their vibe. It will help you immensely in everything you do with them. Imagine being able to put on the right moves on a girl knowing (or at least having a strong feeling about it) that the girl was also interested in you. That's what you want to be doing, not chasing after unattainable girls.

I would add "knowing what you want to go after". If you go on a Russian Roulette and randomly go after any girl just because they have a pussy, you may not like what they are in the end. I met my ex-wife sort of through a random meetup and I sort of went with her only because she was easier than the rest of the girls I was sort of chasing after, only to end up as enemies after divorce.

My current partner is kinda like the woman of my dreams. She has all the traits of a good mother, therefore I'm confident I can build a good marriage with her. She kinda knows that I go around fucking other women but I don't announce it out of respect. She also knows that my ancestors used to practice polygamy therefore she doesn't say much about my activities as long as I can still provide to her without fail.

GoldfishMan
03-05-2022, 01:09 AM

No need to do it only when you're alone, bro. Out with friends, work mates, even lady friends, if you spot an opportunity just go for it. What's the worst that can happen? Nobody has any right to stop you from chasing your dream girl.

Another great place to pull girls is at the hairdressers. Here you have an attractive girl who's working on your hair for anything between 20 mins to an hour (eg. Dyeing your hair). Here you can have some lovely conversations with her that will put her at ease, show some interest in her troubles if she has any, or get her engrossed in a topic by using your phone. If you have propensity to impress (eg. You're rich, have a good job, you're good at a particular sport, etc.), lay it all out, in a subtle way of course.

One of my ex-GFs was my hairdresser. I had been ogling her from outside her shop for a while, then one day I just walked right in when it was really quiet with only her and another girl running the shop. I guess I was her cup of tea because I heard her whisper to the other girl "I'll take this one", and the other girl had a cheeky smirk on her face as she ducked into the backroom.

That first haircut was electrifying, incredible chemistry, and I think I had a boner throughout the whole thing, lol! The rest is history.

I also had another hairdresser that I clearly had the greenlight to go for, but decided not to because I was in a relationship.

I'll tell you bro, one thing that never ceases to surprise me is how girls who know what they want will lead the way once you get the ball rolling. If they like you, they will literally take your hand and take you on their journey, not your journey!

I count at least 5 of my previous GFs that have turned out this way. I'll be there spending some time "ruminating", building up courage, or thinking about my approach. Then when I actually did attempt to pull them, FMD their reactions were almost like "what took you so long?". I don't know exactly how to describe it... The feeling I got was it felt like they interacted with me as if they had known me for a long time, completely at ease.

Aloscha
03-05-2022, 06:05 AM
Hahaha gotta agree with you GoldfishMan. Good tips.

I've had two hairdressers myself. Where else in retail (aside from massage) does the girl get so up close and personal for a good length of time without you being creepy or stalkerish?

I've also had an experience with a flight attendant once. On a business trip and was probably the youngest guy sitting in business class at the time. All I did to get the FA's attention was agree to swap seats with an elderly passenger because they wanted to sit close to their relative and I helped that passenger with their luggage being realtively tall for an Asian bloke. The hot young Asian FA gave me the eye after that and kept bumping into my shoulder whenever she walked past, fixed my blanket when "she thought I was asleep and was worried I'd get cold" and finally pretty much bent over and stuck her arse in my face while serving the other guy across the aisle (so close I needed to shift in my seat so that my shoulder and face wasnt literally in her arse). I really couldn't believe it was happening because the aisle in business class really isn't that narrow lol.

I knew it was a greenlight if I asked the FA for her contact but I was only transiting at destination so a golden opportunity missed. But because you develop a bit of a sense of these things, I just enjoyed a bit of social chatter with her during meal times, flirted a bit and exchanged smiles whenever she walked by. Yes, I didn't get to fuck her but it was just fun and an ego boost.

As GoldfishMan says, if the girl knows you are who she wants, she will take you for the ride, most likely before you even say a word. But women are great at making you think it was all you doing the chasing. With my current partner, she said she didn't have any idea whether I liked her because I was so polite, smooth and didn't try anything too physical on our first two dates. She even invited me to her place for meal and Netflix on the third date and popped her head on my lap (right next to my hard-on lol) - I still didn't try anything but just great conversation and time together. Mind you, I invited her to my place on the fourth date and fucked our brains out until morning lol.

Its a fine line between being different and taking too long to make a move but as others have said, once you get in the practice, you'll know when you know that there's interest from the girl.

GoldfishMan
03-05-2022, 10:00 AM
Tell me about it, FAs. They're real go-getters. I've heard a lot of stories about them but never believed them too much until my own "close encounter".

For me it was a cheap-ass domestic flight using Air Asia. I normally don't get to travel solo due to having a wife / GF in tow, so this was one of the few times I got to have some freedom. The hot Malay FA who was seated opposite and facing me, at the emergency exit door, was making lots of eye-contact with me. She was slim, had big boobs and she'd left a few buttons undone on her uniform showing off a lacey white bra (Air Asia FA uniform consisted of a tight white shirt and a red skirt). So I got to chatting with her a bit and she dropped the question "Where are you staying at (my destination)?". It was game on for sure.

Problem was, I had a connecting flight, and I had eaten too much spicy food and had to run to the loo as soon as we landed, LOL!

In my experience, I reckon FAs on Asian budget airlines, particularly those on domestic routes, are the best targets if you're after FAs. They're more likely to be younger and hotter looking.

cuteguy
03-05-2022, 10:44 AM
Yea guys hit on retail girls. Do research on them, take some photos of them and create a shrine at your home.

Or better yet, loiter in the car park after work hours and catch them alone while they're walking to their cars to strike up a conversation, they "can't get away then". Or even better yet, follow them home and take note of their address and then knock on their door on Valentine's Day with some flowers and chocolates. They'll love that.

Sorry to say this but it sounds creepy. Just be confident and friendly when approaching the girl. You see some guys that go to shopping centres just to pick up girls. They dont buy anything and travel from their suburbs to meet girls outside their nationalities. What's worse they go in groups like wolves and prey on young innocent girls. They won't take a no answer and in the end, the poor girl gives in to these thugs.

I saw a YouTube clip of girls being harassed in South Korea especially in Seoul. Guys taking photos of girls or grabbing them without their permission. It's so widespread over there.

Rookiestones
03-05-2022, 11:05 AM
Interesting thread. It seems more about the art of pulling a chick of your attraction person to person.

Question for GoldfishMan, Aloscha, OLD SNAKe, JohnJones and others...thanks for sharing your experiences and insights. I agree that when a girl likes you in general they naturally demonstrate strong and maybe sometimes obvious signals.

However, sometimes (often) it's not. So how do you tell apart when a girl is being flirty vs when a girl is just being friendly vs when she's engaged because she's obliged to?

GoldfishMan
03-05-2022, 11:13 AM
Sorry to say this but it sounds creepy. Just be confident and friendly when approaching the girl. You see some guys that go to shopping centres just to pick up girls. They dont buy anything and travel from their suburbs to meet girls outside their nationalities. What's worse they go in groups like wolves and prey on young innocent girls. They won't take a no answer and in the end, the poor girl gives in to these thugs.

I saw a YouTube clip of girls being harassed in South Korea especially in Seoul. Guys taking photos of girls or grabbing them without their permission. It's so widespread over there.

Dude, he was being sarcastic. He’s said earlier that he thinks hitting on retail girls was creepy.

Meng
03-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Dude, he was being sarcastic. He’s said earlier that he thinks hitting on retail girls was creepy.

Thank you for understanding I was being sarcastic. I thought the shrine bit would of been a giveaway lol..

Those who took my comments seriously gotta work on picking up subtle signs. Otherwise don't go trying to pick up girls in retail cause you won't be able to tell if they genuinely like you or think you're creepy.

GoldfishMan
03-05-2022, 12:34 PM
However, sometimes (often) it's not. So how do you tell apart when a girl is being flirty vs when a girl is just being friendly vs when she's engaged because she's obliged to?
It depends on what setting you're in and at which "stage" of the approach you're in (just checking each other out / still at "normal" interaction / already started chatting up, etc?), there are different signs to look for at each combination. Hard to describe all of them here.
Generally speaking once interaction has begun, if you feel "cold" from her actions that's a red flag... You will likely crash and burn if you try anything.

Picking up signals before interactions is much harder though. Girls are extremely good at sneaking peeks to check you out. This is where having a friend or 2 with you becomes useful because they can help you spot it. A few times I was just happily going about my business and completely did not notice anything, only for a friend or colleague who was with me at the time tell me later what had happened.

Double_Adapter
03-05-2022, 01:47 PM
FMD some of these posts read like a fucking Mills and Boon romance novel. Then there are those posts that read and sound weak, desperate, needy, and clingy. Get a grip fellas!

I've said it before - all women are attention whores.
Across the board people will display a certain level of narcissism and women are more susceptible to it. At the core of every woman is the fundamental traits of vanity, beauty and insecurity. From the time a woman reaches puberty she will start receiving compliments, validation and attention from every guy. The more attractive she is the more attention she'll receive. All social media has done is given them a global platform from where they can post photos of themselves in skimpy or sexy outfits and get 50k-100k ogling thirsty needy male followers validating them overnight. Women love the attention and the validation, in fact they crave for it.

For the record men don't chase they pursue and hunt....women on the other hand chase and follow. The scripts have been flipped such that you have all sorts of beta guys chasing, following, worshipping, and predestalising their women.

Punters talk about the thrill of a punt, and likewise men talk about the thrill of a hunt.

Women are like children and should be handled and treated as such. Love them, treat them gently but firmly, show them leadership and they’ll follow. Capitalise on teachable moments and correct them when they play up or create drama. Once they find their place they’ll willingly take on their feminine and submissive role and treat you with respect.

Meng
03-05-2022, 02:57 PM
FMD some of these posts read like a fucking Mills and Boon romance novel. Then there are those posts that read and sound weak, desperate, needy, and clingy. Get a grip fellas!

I've said it before - all women are attention whores.
Across the board people will display a certain level of narcissism and women are more susceptible to it. At the core of every woman is the fundamental traits of vanity, beauty and insecurity. From the time a woman reaches puberty she will start receiving compliments, validation and attention from every guy. The more attractive she is the more attention she'll receive. All social media has done is given them a global platform from where they can post photos of themselves in skimpy or sexy outfits and get 50k-100k ogling thirsty needy male followers validating them overnight. Women love the attention and the validation, in fact they crave for it.

For the record men don't chase they pursue and hunt....women on the other hand chase and follow. The scripts have been flipped such that you have all sorts of beta guys chasing, following, worshipping, and predestalising their women.

Punters talk about the thrill of a punt, and likewise men talk about the thrill of a hunt.

Women are like children and should be handled and treated as such. Love them, treat them gently but firmly, show them leadership and they’ll follow. Capitalise on teachable moments and correct them when they play up or create drama. Once they find their place they’ll willingly take on their feminine and submissive role and treat you with respect.

Would you also say their place is in the kitchen and their primary role is to bear children and serve the husband?

Should they also wear a hijab and cannot travel unless accompanied by a male. What about sex outside of marriage. Do you suggest all men should get together in the town square and stone to death said women.

Double_Adapter
04-05-2022, 03:09 PM
Would you also say their place is in the kitchen and their primary role is to bear children and serve the husband?

Should they also wear a hijab and cannot travel unless accompanied by a male. What about sex outside of marriage. Do you suggest all men should get together in the town square and stone to death said women.

.....you forgot to mention the part where women must walk at least 10 steps behind men - but seriously there are extremes and then there is extreme and that's one end of the spectrum you don't want here.
The point I'm making is that women are not the problem, it is the thirsty, needy, desperate, and clingy generation of incels and beta simps that follow, stalk, chase, shower with gifts and compliments, and worship and pedestalise these women. We have too many pussies (and not the type punters like)

Though I quite fancy the traditional Chinese conceot of having concubines and rotations. I think it would sit quite well with a lot of the fellas in this forum.

Meng
04-05-2022, 08:35 PM
And then you could just be a gentleman. Having manners and respect and being thoughtful does not prevent you from getting into their pants.

It often accelerates it.

100% agree on this comment

tpol
04-05-2022, 09:16 PM
.....you forgot to mention the part where women must walk at least 10 steps behind men - but seriously there are extremes and then there is extreme and that's one end of the spectrum you don't want here.
The point I'm making is that women are not the problem, it is the thirsty, needy, desperate, and clingy generation of incels and beta simps that follow, stalk, chase, shower with gifts and compliments, and worship and pedestalise these women. We have too many pussies (and not the type punters like)

Though I quite fancy the traditional Chinese conceot of having concubines and rotations. I think it would sit quite well with a lot of the fellas in this forum.

I was told that Japanese women (in yesteryear) must not step on your shadow. So they must be at least a shadow length behind

Miclop
04-05-2022, 09:33 PM

Here here, lets all hear those wise words.
A girl has two pussies, both lips need attention...

Miclop
04-05-2022, 09:34 PM
And then you could just be a gentleman. Having manners and respect and being thoughtful does not prevent you from getting into their pants.

It often accelerates it.

Another very wise reminder for us all.
It even works well with WL's...

Miclop
04-05-2022, 09:37 PM
Interesting thread. It seems more about the art of pulling a chick of your attraction person to person.

Question for GoldfishMan, Aloscha, OLD SNAKe, JohnJones and others...thanks for sharing your experiences and insights. I agree that when a girl likes you in general they naturally demonstrate strong and maybe sometimes obvious signals.

One of the oldest signals.
It is what she is doing with her hands.
And I don't mean if she is touching you.

If her hands are active, and especially to her face or hair, you have her attention and attraction...

xboyx
04-05-2022, 10:37 PM
No need to do it only when you're alone, bro. Out with friends, work mates, even lady friends, if you spot an opportunity just go for it. What's the worst that can happen? Nobody has any right to stop you from chasing your dream girl.

Another great place to pull girls is at the hairdressers. Here you have an attractive girl who's working on your hair for anything between 20 mins to an hour (eg. Dyeing your hair). Here you can have some lovely conversations with her that will put her at ease, show some interest in her troubles if she has any, or get her engrossed in a topic by using your phone. If you have propensity to impress (eg. You're rich, have a good job, you're good at a particular sport, etc.), lay it all out, in a subtle way of course.

hahah, would love to take your advice, but I've gone completely bald :miao:

cuteguy
04-05-2022, 11:41 PM
One of the oldest signals.
It is what she is doing with her hands.
And I don't mean if she is touching you.

If her hands are active, and especially to her face or hair, you have her attention and attraction...

Very true. If she is touching her hair all the time while staring at you then that's a good sign she may be flirting with you.

limbi8888
05-05-2022, 12:47 PM
end of the day its their job to make you feel good, you pay and go to the ones with the best service.
Don't make too big an issue or you will end up getting disappointed.
If they really like you the girls aren't shy, they will give you their number and tell you

Markus24777
05-05-2022, 03:10 PM
So I've been on the online app dating scene for a while and my verdict is that they really don't lead to anything at least just get:

Bumble: Had a couple of matches dated 1 aussie girl briefly but didn't end up working out

Hinge: Similar to bumble dated 1 Aussie girl briefly and nothing after that

CMB: Just joined a week ago tonnes of Asian girls only 1 match so far and barely talks

Tinder: Tonnes of matches again lots of Asians mostly scammers that ask you to join Whatsapp straight away and try to get you into crypto / investing never found anything legit (Thought this was the place for casual sex and despite hearing others experiences about it doesn't seem to work for me.

I'm in my mid 30s and I genuinely want a long term relationship that leads to marriage and have wanted this since I was in my 20s. The only reason I go to massage parlors (way back in the past brothels as well) is to experience some level of intimacy hence why I'm always on the hunt for the GFE.

Just my opinion here 😀

rooter
05-05-2022, 03:41 PM
Dating apps are good for casual sex or even platonic hook ups.
But they are not ideal for finding long term partners.
The problem I think is that people develop a dating addiction of sorts.
The dating becomes an end in itself. It becomes a hobby.
Even when people find their perfect match there is still that desire to keep dating, that FOMO, that lingering feeling that there are others out there just waiting to be picked up and here I am stuck at home with my “perfect match”.
These feelings existed even in pre internet days of course, but the simplicity and accessibility, and volume of online dating makes it x10.

letsgo
05-05-2022, 04:21 PM
I have to disagree, i'm in my early 30's and a majority of my friends that are in long term relationships or married found their partner off dating apps.

of course you have those that use it as a hobby to meet others and that but there are genuine people who look for a relationship on there.

the issue is as a guy you're probably trying to compete against 10 other guys for the 1 girl, so its easy for females to get overwhelmed by it all so you'll either never match or they just can't keep track of conversations.

Sibon
06-05-2022, 10:49 AM
So I've been on the online app dating scene for a while and my verdict is that they really don't lead to anything at least just get:

Bumble: Had a couple of matches dated 1 aussie girl briefly but didn't end up working out

Hinge: Similar to bumble dated 1 Aussie girl briefly and nothing after that

CMB: Just joined a week ago tonnes of Asian girls only 1 match so far and barely talks

Tinder: Tonnes of matches again lots of Asians mostly scammers that ask you to join Whatsapp straight away and try to get you into crypto / investing never found anything legit (Thought this was the place for casual sex and despite hearing others experiences about it doesn't seem to work for me.

I'm in my kid 30s and I genuinely want a long term relationship that leads to marriage and have wanted this since I was in my 20s. The only reason I go to massage parlors (way back in the past brothels as well) is to experience some level of intimacy hence why I'm always on the hunt for the GFE.

Just my opinion here 😀

Take it as a long war. Don't lose heart at the first sign of the losing first battle.

Good things will come to those who outlasts the rest.

Fortunately age is on your side. 30 is a relatively young age to look for a partner.

Markus24777
07-05-2022, 08:40 PM
Take it as a long war. Don't lose heart at the first sign of the losing first battle.

Good things will come to those who outlasts the rest.

Fortunately age is on your side. 30 is a relatively young age to look for a partner.

Cheers legend that's so nice to hear 😊 I guess it is true that good things come to those that wait

Markus24777
07-05-2022, 08:40 PM
I have to disagree, i'm in my early 30's and a majority of my friends that are in long term relationships or married found their partner off dating apps.

of course you have those that use it as a hobby to meet others and that but there are genuine people who look for a relationship on there.

the issue is as a guy you're probably trying to compete against 10 other guys for the 1 girl, so its easy for females to get overwhelmed by it all so you'll either never match or they just can't keep track of conversations.

That's very true mate. I have a few friends that I know that ended up getting married through online dating so I have no doubt it works it's just that in my experience it hasn't worked for me at least as yet

Riff888
08-05-2022, 11:14 AM
That's very true mate. I have a few friends that I know that ended up getting married through online dating so I have no doubt it works it's just that in my experience it hasn't worked for me at least as yetI got married to a girl I met on CMB.

Making it work is another story [emoji1787]

Those that say online dating doesn't work are stuck in the 80s and are Out of Touch like Hall and Oates.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

xboyx
08-05-2022, 02:09 PM
I wouldn't think dating app will be ideal for getting married. Girls and guys using it will be dating many at the same time, making it harder to build trust and sustainable relationship. But you never know, it's always a possibility.
Though your normal gf might be using dating app already and you didn't know it. It's just too easy to install an app and start swiping.

Aloscha
09-05-2022, 12:36 PM
I met my current gf on CMB. Wasn't on there for long for either of us. Going strong and deactivated our profiles. It just depends on who you meet. I can't guarantee she hasn't created another profile but then again, I'm still punting lol (though much less than before).

Dating apps are a bit random but you can get lucky. Whether it works out for a long term relationship also depends on your age group. If targeting those hot young things in their 20s I'm pretty sure you're better off getting a SB.

cuteguy
09-05-2022, 08:27 PM
Good luck bro.

Use retail as the field to play and practice in but remember (as others have mentioned) the girls there are being paid to do a job so a lot of them won't want to waste their time (they're busy and their manager might be just around the corner).

Have a purpose, start a conversation, ask their opinion on what you're looking for, compliment their knowledge and then thank them (and say something like "Thank you very much for your help today" hell even the cashier at Zara gave me a bigger smile when I said that instead of just "Thanks").

Some suggestions: girls in the perfume section or cosmetic section and ask for their help (as a single guy walking into Mecca, they all know you need help lol), watch shop (you'd be surprised how hot some of the sales are and bc watches are expensive, you can always get out of a purchase) and waitress at your local cafe who you can chat to more often without being a stalker.

Don't go in thinking you'll get their number. Just have fun!

Went to a jewellery shop located in a shopping centre that also sells watches. Found a nice watch to purchase. The only problem was not one good looking sales girl in the shop.

Aloscha
10-05-2022, 09:06 AM
Went to a jewellery shop located in a shopping centre that also sells watches. Found a nice watch to purchase. The only problem was not one good looking sales girl in the shop.

Hahah gotta do the recon first through the display windows lol. I saw a decent looking one at Bondi Westfield the other day at a jewellery store. Tall for an Asian too. Not that I'm stalking lol

Mickeydrippen
10-05-2022, 09:40 AM
thanks, for the mix replies, you can tell by some of the reaction why many of you punt on a regular bases,
its because you lack self confidence and the ability to hold a conversation,
the retail scenario was just a good example of how to learn to pick up women, as you must learn how to read and use your environment to your advantage,
Of course you must always respect a persons decision to decline going out with you, but you would of already know she wasn't interested by her body language, and the type of conversation she was conducting,
punting might get you laid, but it dulls all of your other social abilities, You sound like a cool bloke Old Snake