Bella,Lisa,Cici,,Tiffany,Mimi,Loura,Selina

FRI

Bella,Neimi,Tiffany,Lisa

SAT

Bella,CICI,Neimi,Lisa

SUN

Cici,Vivian,Lisa

Girls details: All girls beautiful!!

Bella: 20's, from Taiwan, B Cup, white skin, long hair, willing to please customers

Cici: 22 yr, come here 17, C Cup, high class girl.

Lisa: 20's. Chinese, C Cup, good massage, good body to body, popular girl

Loura: 20 yr, Thailand, big eye, short hair, C Cup, small waist, big ass, perfect girl, sexy little girl.

Mimi: Japan and Malaya mix girl, nice lady, love dancing, small tits but very erotic, all customers very happy her HJ.

Neimi: Thailand girl, tall slim body, small tits big ass, very good service

Selina: Thailand girl, 25 yr, special body to body, all customers like

Tiffany: Japan China mix, little evil girl, small tits, big big ass I like very much to touch, very cute, like aussie boyfriend.

Vivian: Beijing girl go up in Sydney. very slim but big tits, all customers like

If you has question, call 0416-956-886,

Shop hours: Monday to Saturday, 10am to 10pm, after 10pm appointment only, Sunday 10am to 7pm, after 7pm appointment only, we like give good services to all brothers

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2012, 03:41 PM
Roster of beautiful girls in Silver Fox this week:

TUE

Selina,Bella,Vivan,Neimi

WED

Cici,Bella,Tiffany,Mimi,Loura,Selina

THR

Bella,Lisa,Cici,,Tiffany,Mimi,Loura,Selina

FRI

Bella,Neimi,Tiffany,Lisa

SAT

Bella,CICI,Neimi,Lisa

SUN

Cici,Vivian,Lisa

Girls details: All girls beautiful!!

Bella: 20's, from Taiwan, B Cup, white skin, long hair, willing to please customers

Cici: 22 yr, come here 17, C Cup, high class girl.

Loura: 20 yr, Thailand, big eye, short hair, C Cup, small waist, big ass, perfect girl, sexy little girl.

Mimi: Japan and Malaya mix girl, nice lady, love dancing, small tits but very erotic, all customers very happy her HJ.

Selina: Thailand girl, 25 yr, special body to body, all customers like

Tiffany: Japan China mix, little evil girl, small tits, big big ass I like very much to touch, very cute, like aussie boyfriend.

Vivian: Beijing girl go up in Sydney. very slim but big tits, all customers like

If you has question, call 0416-956-886,

Shop hours: Monday to Saturday, 10am to 10pm, after 10pm appointment only, Sunday 10am to 7pm, after 7pm appointment only, we like give good services to all brothers

Hi Foxy,

It's the same roster as last week but lots of girls each day, great to see you now have a stable team of hot girls, and I only have eyes for one at the moment, I'll call later in the week to book............haha

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa, great! great! great!

Cheers

:love::love::love:

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2012, 04:53 PM
Thai beauty

May we have a review on this Thai beauty please, brother Mate??

Thanks

:question:

Silver fox massage
18-07-2012, 01:07 AM
Tomorrow is a "youthful enthusiasm for the day"Welcome to the friends.Find who you like! ! !

Loura,Bella,Cici,Tiffany,MiMi,Selina

http://silverfoxmassage.syd99.com

OPEN :AM10:00--AM12:00

Ollie
18-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Tomorrow is a "youthful enthusiasm for the day"Welcome to the friends.Find who you like! ! !

Loura,Bella,Cici,Tiffany,MiMi,Selina

OPEN :AM10:00--AM12:00

Does this mean the shop has reverted back to a midnight closing or is it still 10pm?

Travelmate
18-07-2012, 03:45 PM
may we have a review on this thai beauty please, brother mate??

Thanks

thanks for reminder!!! Can you make the font bigger please? And in red!

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Does this mean the shop has reverted back to a midnight closing or is it still 10pm?

Looks like a typo, I think it's still closing at 10pm, after 10pm is appointment only.

Silver fox massage
18-07-2012, 11:40 PM
19/7 THR

Lisa ,Bella,Loura,Tiffany,Neimi,

tody
19-07-2012, 12:21 AM
Have to compliment you. Havent been to SF for a few months (before the make over) and was impressed.

Had been in Ultimo and popped into another establishment as my back was hurting. Saw Cici there (acacia) and had an amazing 30min massage.

Back in town back was feeling better but not fantastic so passing by SF i thought id duck in quickly. As luck would have it my day would be rounded off by another Cici. I asked for a hard massage and she certainly delivered. Id have to say one of the best ive ever had. One of the nicest and prettiest girls also.

I wastempted to go again today but too busy at work.

SF Cici told me he was from Korea. Web says Taiwan ... But seriously who cares. Very pretty, good English ... a great alroubd experience.

Silver fox massage
19-07-2012, 11:49 AM
19/7 THR

Bella, Lisa, Loura, Neimi, Tiffany

Silver fox massage
19-07-2012, 12:01 PM
19/7 THR

Midnight_Prowl
19-07-2012, 08:50 PM
Silver fox, or any bro here, i am thinking about going for visit tomorrow can anyone suggest me anyone??? I like hard and probably proper massage, and good part 2 would be bonus... Alungor says lisa is good, but i am worried she will be very busy.. Also how much is one hour massage with b2b?

Thank u

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2012, 11:53 PM
Silver fox, or any bro here, i am thinking about going for visit tomorrow can anyone suggest me anyone??? I like hard and probably proper massage, and good part 2 would be bonus... Alungor says lisa is good, but i am worried she will be very busy.. Also how much is one hour massage with b2b?

Thank u

Hi bro

One hr B2B is $120, and Lisa is the top choice for me, or you can try Loura and Bella

Cheers

Charlie123
20-07-2012, 12:08 AM
Ive heard bella's massage is only so-so...

Cici has strong massage, good technique, and very satisfactory part 2 ... Not sure if she is working tomorrow..

Midnight_Prowl
20-07-2012, 07:15 AM
Mmm as i hv said above was thinking of going to tonight after work.... I will ring them if lisa is available for booking if she is busy i come back next time

AHLUNGOR
20-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Mmm as i hv said above was thinking of going to tonight after work.... I will ring them if lisa is available for booking if she is busy i come back next time

Everybody loves Lisa.........me too.........haha

Cheers

Silver fox massage
20-07-2012, 02:56 PM
new girl Coco starting today, pretty girl, hot body and very good service, come try please.

other girl working todya are Cici, Bella, Neimi and Tiffany

babitempur
20-07-2012, 03:09 PM
where's she from? more description for coco?

AHLUNGOR
20-07-2012, 05:18 PM
where's she from? more description for coco?

Coco, let's see, from Singapore, Malaysia, Shanghai, Hongkong, Taiwan..................not sure really. but does it really matter, I didn't ask that question when I became her first customer today and I couldn't care less afterwards, all I know was I had a totally satisfied session and a new star is born.

Want to know more, take a look at my review in the AR section. May be you should make the booking now, it will take a while to read and you may miss out by the time you finish.............lol

Cheers

:miao::miao::miao:

Midnight_Prowl
20-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Darn only if i read this 15 mins ago.... Rang up to book lisa or someone good but person who answer the phone was horrible!!

AHLUNGOR
20-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Darn only if i read this 15 mins ago.... Rang up to book lisa or someone good but person who answer the phone was horrible!!

Hi brother MP,

Did you end up going?

Apart from the new girl Coco who is excellent, Cici, Bella and Neimi are all pretty good......

Hope you had some fun

Cheers

Midnight_Prowl
20-07-2012, 08:35 PM
I was really serious tonight and rang, lisa was not available and lady i spoke to had no idea wot she was doing, so i gave up, about to go to burwood than slept in train......... But if i hv read ur report on coco i would hv gone for sure! Only read it in train,

AHLUNGOR
21-07-2012, 02:05 PM
I was really serious tonight and rang, lisa was not available and lady i spoke to had no idea wot she was doing, so i gave up, about to go to burwood than slept in train......... But if i hv read ur report on coco i would hv gone for sure! Only read it in train,

Hi Brother MP,

I think Lisa is on today, you should try again.

Cheers

:miao:

Midnight_Prowl
21-07-2012, 08:15 PM
Weekend is out of question..... And next 2 weeks looks like it will be busy week! My mrs is with all the time so very hard for me T.T

AHLUNGOR
22-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Weekend is out of question..... And next 2 weeks looks like it will be busy week! My mrs is with all the time so very hard for me T.T

Haha brother MP,

Only you know where your opening for punting is gonna cum from.

You want IT hard enough, you'll find the way

The Foxy girls are waiting to serve......haha

Cheers

Travelmate
22-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Haha brother MP,

Only you know where your opening for punting is gonna cum from.

You want IT hard enough, you'll find the way

The Foxy girls are waiting to serve......haha

Cheers

I am always busy too ... but somehow there is a small time slot to fulfill my massage itch ......

Silver fox massage
24-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Friends, because of the the coco recent study is relatively tight, so he goes to work when there is no fixed! sorry ~

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Friends, because of the the coco recent study is relatively tight, so he goes to work when there is no fixed! sorry ~

Hi Foxy,

What are you talking about??

Please explain??

Cheers

:question::question:

Silver fox massage
24-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Tuesday,
Neimi,Cici,Vivian,Bella,Mimi
Wednesday
Bella,Cici,Tiffany,Loura,Neimi
Thursday
Bella,Lisa,Tiffany,Neimi,Loura
Friday
Neimi,Tiffany,Cici,Bella,Vivian
Saturday
Lisa,Bella,Cici,Helen
Sunday
Helen,Lisa,Vivian

Silver fox massage
24-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Hi Foxy,

Please explain??

coco hsa not working hours and schedules, because she needs to first complete exam

wilisno
24-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Hi Foxy,

Please explain??

Cheers

With all the concentration in her study, Coco has become very tight ! Yum ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2012, 12:39 PM
With all the concentration in her study, Coco has become very tight ! Yum ! ;) ;) ;)

Not the Coco I know, she is a very happy girl, she will be right, mate!!

slowmotion
24-07-2012, 12:42 PM
The more studying one does, the tighter it becomes... Food for thought :slobber:

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2012, 12:52 PM
Tuesday,
Neimi,Cici,Vivian,Bella,Mimi
Wednesday
Bella,Cici,Tiffany,Loura,Neimi
Thursday
Bella,Lisa,Tiffany,Neimi,Loura
Friday
Neimi,Tiffany,Cici,Bella,Vivian
Saturday
Lisa,Bella,Cici,Helen
Sunday
Helen,Lisa,Vivian

Hi Foxy,

is Helen a new girl, what is she like, has she got nice big ball ball, any new photos??

Cheers

wilisno
24-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Not the Coco I know, she is a very happy girl, she will be right, mate!!
Tight is good, what are you talking about !

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Tight is good, what are you talking about !

Haha, sorry brother Wil,

This is not 5 Star, I am sure all the lovely ladies over there are very tight and tight is good.

For a little massage shop, all we got here was Happy Endings and perhaps some Body Slides, very difficult to know if the ML is tight or not? you know what I mean!!..................LOL

Cheers

:cool2:

wilisno
24-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Haha, sorry brother Wil,

This is not 5 Star, I am sure all the lovely ladies over there are very tight and tight is good.

For a little massage shop, all we got here was Happy Endings and perhaps some Body Slides, very difficult to know if the ML is tight or not? you know what I mean!!..................LOL

Cheers

I'm not too sure about that ! ;) ;) ;)

Travelmate
24-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Haha, sorry brother Wil,

Cheers

why not??? haha ..

Silver fox massage
26-07-2012, 03:36 PM
working on Thursday 26/7

Bella, Lisa, Tiffany, Neimi, Loura

Chinese, Chinese, Japanese, Thailand and thailand

All girls in Silver Fox massage is beautiful, check the photos in my home page!!

Come and see for yourself

:red_heart::red_heart:

Silver fox massage
28-07-2012, 03:35 PM
Beautiful Foxy girls working this weekend:

Saturday

Lisa, Bella, Cici, Helen

Sunday

Helen, Lisa, Vivian

Silver fox massage
31-07-2012, 12:17 AM
Dear fellow brothers,

Tomorrow will be yet another gloomy, wet and cold day. What better way to cure your mid-week blues than to drop by our establishment and surrender yourself to one of our mighty fine ladies for a sensual and steamy massage?

So, come one and come all and be sure to give us a ring before hand in order to avoid disappointments!

TA,

David

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2012, 02:41 AM
Hi brother David,

Whose working this week??

More precisely, which days are Lisa working??

Cheers

Travelmate
31-07-2012, 03:18 AM
Can I have a double with Cici from Foxy + Cici from Snow together now?

Thejapguy
31-07-2012, 11:20 PM
Lisa is really nice. Firm massage, works hard for client, chatty n her hj are out of this world. Haha

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2012, 12:50 AM
Lisa is really nice. Firm massage, works hard for client, chatty n her hj are out of this world. Haha

May be Lisa's technical consultant should be giving some credits as well......haha

Cheers

Alexlim
01-08-2012, 05:23 AM
May be I will go to see fox girl tomorrow, :miao:

Neck and back pain, feel too tried to get fs tml:confused2: may b tml will be my massage day.

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2012, 09:27 AM
May be I will go to see fox girl tomorrow, :miao:

Neck and back pain, feel too tried to get fs tml:confused2: may b tml will be my massage day.

Hi bro,

For neck and back pain, you may have to see different girls.

I give you four names:

Shelley, Joey, Coco and Vicky

I think you know where to find them.

Cheers

Charlie123
01-08-2012, 09:38 AM
I rate Cici SF also - self taught appatently, but she has good technique - strong hands and a very systematic approach.

Alexlim
01-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Tq AHLUNGOR,

I will go to see them, who is good for this lunch? I'm in city and I think Vicky:question:

Bro Charlie123,

Tq for your recommend, CiCi work today,(I wish I won't see another CC walk pass there, I might die hahaha)
I will call Fox when I finish my crazy job,chuck chuck chuck!!

( I hate my boss!!! my boss is my friend.. we are setting up the small business but he is owner! he can order everything... chuck chuck chuck)

GreenL
01-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Hi Foxy,
Any update for this week roster? Who is working tomorrow(Thursday)?
Cheers.

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Hi Foxy,
Any update for this week roster? Who is working tomorrow(Thursday)?
Cheers.

Haha, i think Foxy is now becoming a lazy fox, no update ??

x11
01-08-2012, 10:46 PM
lol.. i actually tried calling them this afternoon but there was no answer.
maybe they've been too busy... victim of their own success!

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2012, 09:49 AM

May be Foxy is still sick from last week, her boyfriend probably running the show at the moment, any brother saw Foxy in the shop this week??

Travelmate
02-08-2012, 11:15 AM
May be Foxy is still sick from last week, her boyfriend probably running the show at the moment, any brother saw Foxy in the shop this week??

Ahlungor, you should made a visit to find out more

Silver fox massage
02-08-2012, 11:26 AM
Dear fellow brothers,

We do apologize sincerely for the lack of updates since last week, reason as to why is because Linda's laptop died on her and also because work is driving me nuts.

For any questions or bookings, please contact Linda directly @ 0416-956-886 as she does not have access to the internet.

ROSTER

2/8 THURSDAY - LISA, MI MI, TIFFANY, LAURA, BELLA, SELINA

3/8 FRIDAY - CICI, TIFFANY, BELLA, NEIMI, VIVIAN

4/8 SATURDAY - BELLA, LISA, CICI, NEIMI, VIVIAN

5/8 SUNDAY - LISA, VIVIAN, BELLA

Silver fox massage
02-08-2012, 11:31 AM

Dear bro x11,

We try our best to pick up all the calls, a call normally goes unanswered because we're either dealing or speaking with customers.

We also maintain a strict policy of not returning calls in order to respect the privacy of potential patrons.

Please give us a ring again @ 0416-956-886

TA,

David

Silver fox massage
02-08-2012, 11:32 AM

Dear bro AHLUNGOR,

Thank you for your concern bro, Linda is still recovering and has been in and out of the shop a lot lately to run errands as well.

But she is in the shop, so drop by and say hi or give her a ring heheehehee.

TA,

David

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Dear bro AHLUNGOR,

Thank you for your concern bro, Linda is still recovering and has been in and out of the shop a lot lately to run errands as well.

But she is in the shop, so drop by and say hi or give her a ring heheehehee.

TA,

David

Hi Dave,

I have already had my weekly massage in another shop, so I can't see them until next week.............haha.......................I wish, I miss Lisa so much!!

My bloody footie team lost two weeks in a row, I have no spare money for a second massage...........lol

But I'll be back

Cheers

:fire:

Travelmate
02-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Hi Dave,

I have already had my weekly massage in another shop, so I can't see them until next week.............haha.......................I wish, I miss Lisa so much!!

My bloody footie team lost two weeks in a row, I have no spare money for a second massage...........lol

But I'll be back

Cheers

Hi AHLUNGOR,
I told you before:
1. Do not bet Brisbane
2. Do not be too serious as it is getting towards end of normal season. Top teams already secured playoff spot will rearrange and get ready (injure free for play off)

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Hi AHLUNGOR,
I told you before:
1. Do not bet Brisbane
2. Do not be too serious as it is getting towards end of normal season. Top teams already secured playoff spot will rearrange and get ready (injure free for play off)

Yeap, you are right, but my trouble is, I also betted Melbourne Storm which lost bloody 5 in a row!!

Shit, shit, shit!!

Travelmate
02-08-2012, 05:01 PM
Yeap, you are right, but my trouble is, I also betted Melbourne Storm which lost bloody 5 in a row!!

Shit, shit, shit!!

I have stopped that Storm activity since round 11 ....fucking hell ....

Put your $50 on basketball Argentina to beat Tunisia by 24 points at $1.9

if it win double with Nigeria + 42 to beat USA

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2012, 06:37 PM
I have stopped that Storm activity since round 11 ....fucking hell ....

Put your $50 on basketball Argentina to beat Tunisia by 24 points at $1.9

if it win double with Nigeria + 42 to beat USA

Haha, we really shouldn't be hijacking this thread for our betting, but hey, the double up bet for $50 has been placed, and if they win, I'll cum see Lisa.

You win I win, hope I won't sink the boat for you.........LOL

Cheers

AnotherGuy
02-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Hi bro

One hr B2B is $120, and Lisa is the top choice for me, or you can try Loura and Bella

Cheers

Is tipping expected if its B2B or "special massage" and how much?
Can Linda or David please post a price list

Charlie123
02-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Ive always been asked to pay money upfront in this place - $60 for massage + $60 for extra services (ie. B2b+nhj) = $120 total

Silver fox massage
02-08-2012, 11:48 PM
Hi Dave,

But I'll be back

Cheers

Dear brother AHLUNGOR,

Hahaha, in that case I would like to wish you all the best and I hope the teams you've bet on this week will win so you can visit US everyday of the week :D

TA,

David

Travelmate
02-08-2012, 11:49 PM
Ive always been asked to pay money upfront in this place - $60 for massage + $60 for extra services (ie. B2b+nhj) = $120 total

I believe $120 is their normal price for massage + b2b for 1 hour

Silver fox massage
02-08-2012, 11:54 PM
Is tipping expected if its B2B or "special massage" and how much?
Can Linda or David please post a price list

Dear brother AnotherGuy,

Tipping is not expected as Linda/ML would have already asked you specifically for the type of service you would like before beginning your session.

30 minutes massage ONLY **$35.00
45 mnutes massage ONLY **$50.00**
60 minutes massage ONLY **$60.00**

B2B ( includes happy ending )

30 minutes **$80.00**
45 minutes **$100.00**
60 minutes **$120.00**

TA,

David

Silver fox massage
03-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Silver Fox Foxy girls roster this weekend:

3/8 FRIDAY - CICI, TIFFANY, BELLA, NEIMI, VIVIAN

All girls are beautiful!!

guido_canale
03-08-2012, 05:22 PM
I'll be back down to Sydney again in a couple of weeks ...... time to savour the delights of Mimi again ..... and perhaps a different second course on a second night - I better save up :)

Why no Mimi pics on the site ? :)

Guido

harmsup_jai
04-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Silver fox stop hijacking other threads for other shops!!!

It is fucking annoying !!!!!!!!

Keep doing this and you will definately lose more customers !!

Silver fox massage
04-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Silver Fox Foxy girls roster this weekend:

All girls are beautiful!!

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2012, 11:27 AM
Silver fox stop hijacking other threads for other shops!!!

It is fucking annoying !!!!!!!!

Keep doing this and you will definately lose more customers !!

Well! well! well! What have we got here? Silver Fox appearing on the front page Sunday Telegraph!! Jumping all over Sydney and NSW!!

And that was right after poor little Foxy got hammered for posting a few replies here and there just a day ago, how quickly the Karma cums around??

"Silver Fox" destined to make headline news...............LOL

And it's not my fault...............haha

Foxy, Foxy, Foxy, Oi, Oi, Oi

Cheers,

Travelmate
06-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Foxy actually is doing very well, I am sure her business is as solid as anyone else...
At least I will be one of her regular.

Silver fox massage
06-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Well! well! well! What have we got here? Silver Fox appearing on the front page Sunday Telegraph!! Jumping all over Sydney and NSW!!

And that was right after poor little Foxy got hammered for posting a few replies here and there just a day ago, how quickly the Karma cums around??

"Silver Fox" destined to make headline news...............LOL

And it's not my fault...............haha

Foxy, Foxy, Foxy, Oi, Oi, Oi

Cheers,

mr ahlungor,

this girl very pretty, Jess Fox can work in Silver Fox, i teach her massage, make very popular girl, i like white girl with gold hair working Silver Fox, many white customer will like.

Only beautiful girl can work for Silver Fox.

Silver fox massage
07-08-2012, 03:13 PM
Roster for 7/8----12/8

Tuesday,

Neimi, Cici, Vivian, Bella, Mimi

Wednesday

Bella, Cici, Tiffany, Loura, Neimi

Thursday

Bella, Tiffany, Neimi, Loura

Friday

Neimi, Tiffany, Cici, Bella, Vivian

Saturday

Bella, Cici, Helen, Ivy - beautiful new girl

Sunday

Helen, Vivian, Ivy - beautiful new girl

Lisa on holiday this week.

Travelmate
07-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Hi Foxy,
You almost have all my top 5 personal Favorite Girls names I like:

ALICE, CICI, MAGGIE, TIFFANY, IVY, .....

well done

Silver fox massage
07-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Hi Foxy,
You almost have all my top 5 personal Favorite Girls names I like:

ALICE, CICI, MAGGIE, TIFFANY, IVY, .....

well done

mr travelmate, i can find Alice and maggie for you if you like,

slowmotion
07-08-2012, 05:50 PM
CiCi for me any time any day.:slobber:

ouch
07-08-2012, 06:06 PM
I am now impressed. I had seen several girls here all good looking , ro oms nice , clean price good , and Linda super yum but service . Was mechanical and distant . So I stopped going. After a good tip from Bro Ahlungor I went back and saw not the girl he suggest cos she was busy but saw sexy Bella and I must say Kudos to who ever changed the style of service . Only being ridiculously busy has kept me away over last week or 2

eazylove4u
07-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Whats the price here is like vs somewhere like Snow Lotus or the new join 55 george st?

Charlie123
07-08-2012, 07:28 PM
120 = massage + b2b + nhj ... All paid up front

pussadore
10-08-2012, 01:23 AM
after reading the good reviews about silver fox i decided to pay them a visit. i went last thursday night i booked Neimi . the experience was excellent i was very happy with Neimi's service and the shop was clean. after my first good experience i decided to pay them a second visit ( i normally stay with the same shop and girl once i am happy) i rang and spoke to a gentleman and was told that Neimi will be available at 9:35 pm . i rock up at 9:30 and to my surprise Neimi has a client till 10:30 (apparently he extended for an hour!!) i was furious :fire:i was offerred to go with another girl but i declined. i was extremely upset especially because I had to drive half an hour to get to the city. i left extremely unhappy. its either a case of greed or bad communications between the manager and his girls. unless i get an apology and a reasonable explanation i wont be going back there ever.

AHLUNGOR
10-08-2012, 10:44 AM
after reading the good reviews about silver fox i decided to pay them a visit. i went last thursday night i booked Neimi . the experience was excellent i was very happy with Neimi's service and the shop was clean. after my first good experience i decided to pay them a second visit ( i normally stay with the same shop and girl once i am happy) i rang and spoke to a gentleman and was told that Neimi will be available at 9:35 pm . i rock up at 9:30 and to my surprise Neimi has a client till 10:30 (apparently he extended for an hour!!) i was furious :fire:i was offerred to go with another girl but i declined. i was extremely upset especially because I had to drive half an hour to get to the city. i left extremely unhappy. its either a case of greed or bad communications between the manager and his girls. unless i get an apology and a reasonable explanation i wont be going back there ever.

hi Bro,

The man you spoke to was porbably Foxy's boyfriend, he was just helping out and hes not the regular receptionist, so if he stuffed up your booking, the shop should apologise!

But hey, you were happy with the girl and the shop, why sentence them for life?? They were wrong but these thing does happens, just part of the whole punting experiences, if you bar any good shop who made one mistake then very soon you will end up with no where to go.

What about the three strikes you are out rule??

To tell you the truth, even my bookings at these shops ( in no particular order 501, 741, 376, 5 star, at michelles, 288 , 55......etc ) got stuff up from time to time, can you imagine if i punish them the same way??

You should go again and tell Foxy what happened and im sure she will give you a proper apology......

Cheers

woods23
10-08-2012, 05:18 PM
hi Bro,

The man you spoke to was porbably Foxy's boyfriend, he was just helping out and hes not the regular receptionist, so if he stuffed up your booking, the shop should apologise!

But hey, you were happy with the girl and the shop, why sentence them for life?? They were wrong but these thing does happens, just part of the whole punting experiences, if you bar any good shop who made one mistake then very soon you will end up with no where to go.

To tell you the truth, even my bookings at these shops ( in no particular order 501, 741, 376, 5 star, at michelles, 288 , 55......etc ) got stuff up from time to time, can you imagine if i punish them the same way??

You should go again and tell Foxy what happened and im sure she will give you a proper apology......

Cheers

bro ahlungor here is 100% right alway give them 3 chances or at least 2. plan for another vist to sydney soon, bro ahlungor can u tell me which girls suit me ci ci from fox ,cici from sl or bella fox. i think by now u probably know what i after.thanks

Travelmate
10-08-2012, 05:29 PM
bro ahlungor here is 100% right alway give them 3 chances or at least 2. plan for another vist to sydney soon, bro ahlungor can u tell me which girls suit me ci ci from fox ,cici from sl or bella fox. i think by now u probably know what i after.thanks

Brother Woods,

Cici from both shops will suit you!

My 2 cents

Travelmate

Charlie123
10-08-2012, 05:37 PM
I'd also recommend you give the shop another try, or at least raise your concerns with linda personally and see what she says...

On the other hand, having your scheduled massage pushed back
so some schmuck can extend their booking is very poor form from the shop manager and disrespectful too Imho.. i can understand why you mad bro

AHLUNGOR
10-08-2012, 05:43 PM

Brother Woods,

Both Cici are high quality girls, the Cici from 741 had some very special moment with me (she was the first ever girl I saw naked at 741 on my very first visit and because of her, I made my return visit and from that visit I met Ada/Coco, well, the rest were really history). So I could be very bias.

You really should see both, whose first is up to you.

Cheers

pussadore
11-08-2012, 12:55 AM
hi Bro,

Cheers

Thanks everyone for your responses and understanding. see the reason why i was annoyed is I arrived 5 minutes early so the "extended session" for the other guy had not started yet so instead of apologising to me they could've apologised to the other guy and explained the situation. so yes im upset because they made a mistake but hey we all make mistakes. but i am more upset because of how it was handled. anyway i guess you guys are right everyone deserve a second chance i'll talk to Foxy about it.

Silver fox massage
11-08-2012, 03:43 PM
Beautiful foxy girls working this weekend:

Saturday

Bella, Cici, Helen, Ivy - beautiful new girl

Sunday

Helen, Vivian, Ivy - beautiful new girl

Lisa on holiday this week.

Silver fox massage
14-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Roster for 14/8----19/8

Tuesday,

Neimi, Vivian, Bella, Mimi

Wednesday

Mimi, Bella, Tiffany, Neimi, Selina

Thursday

Bella, Tiffany, Neimi, Ivy

Friday

Neimi, Tiffany, Bella, Ivy

Saturday

Bella, Neimi, Helen, Ivy

Sunday

Helen, Vivian, Ivy

Cici and Lisa on holiday this week.

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 07:47 PM
All together 8 girls on the roster, few of them working 4 to 5 days!!

I think Foxy needs to hire a few more talents to cover for Lisa and Cici.

Just wondering why the Korean Boss hasnt hired any Korean girls??

Good luck

Cheers

babitempur
15-08-2012, 01:57 AM
Wondering about helen n ivy any1 try?

AHLUNGOR
15-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Wondering about helen n ivy any1 try?

Hi brother Babitempur,

I haven't met these two ladies but just got some descriptions back from Foxy:

Helen, late 20's, very slim and toned swimmers body, pleasant looking, very good massage.

Ivy, late 20's, petite and good looking, lovely long hair, sweet girl next door, babysitter type, or she can babysit you!!

Cheers

babitempur
16-08-2012, 12:06 AM
:p babysit me lol maybe i try ivy this week

ozgp000
16-08-2012, 12:08 AM
i just came back from central australia and i need a massage for that long trip...when is lisa back..

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2012, 12:45 AM
i just came back from central australia and i need a massage for that long trip...when is lisa back..

Stand in the queue Bro!

Lisa is not back until next week

Travelmate
16-08-2012, 02:48 AM
Stand in the queue Bro!

Lisa is not back until next week

Ahlungor has booked 8 hours with Lisa when she come back!

babitempur
16-08-2012, 09:57 AM
wow really 8 hours what u gonna do?

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2012, 10:00 AM
Ahlungor has booked 8 hours with Lisa when she come back!

That could happen too if Broncos can win the premiership from here @$26 to 1.........haha

But honestly, two hours session will be max for me these day!! Cause after two shots, there wont be too much more fun from me.......lol

Cheers

Thejapguy
16-08-2012, 04:12 PM
I can answer that, nude is extra, around $20-$30 per session, you have to negotiate with the WLs. But the B2B will include nude HJ of course. But then again, the B2B is not what you have in mind, I don't think you will get a oily body slides here - unless David/Foxy can clarify that differently.........haha

Cheers

Ahlunogor i like to ask to your experenice on a thursday which ML is the Top 2 to see... im more of a massage person if massage 8/10 and part 2 6/10 is perfect for me :)

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2012, 04:49 PM
Ahlunogor i like to ask to your experenice on a thursday which ML is the Top 2 to see... im more of a massage person if massage 8/10 and part 2 6/10 is perfect for me :)

Mate, you ask me a specific question so i need to give you the best answer. Today, the best masseur is Joey at 741 SL, she is the one that can give me a 8/10 massage and very good part 2,

Cheers

Silver fox massage
16-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Because our computer is lost, there for we haven update our new two girl Ivy and Helen .Our shop would like to thank to all our customer that support us from the beginning up to today . We will up grade our service to the best ,there will be 5 to 6 young girl everyday from 10am to 10pm for our customer to choose ,we now used Australia made Baby oil only ,there will be Johnson baby skin care wipe in every room for our best customer to use and if our great customer don't like to use baby oil you can tell our massage girl to change to Australia made Vaseline (hydrating lotion). We will update our cleaning to H.C.C.P service ,air condition in every room ,we now using one time use sheet cover and Aqium (antibacteriel Hand Sanitiser )in every room more hygiene for our great customer.Great new to our value customer we will give away face massage+Essence mask(full water)for one hour massage .We would like to thank to our value customer for your support we will do our best to keep our customer happy when they come and go thank you !!!~~

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2012, 08:01 PM
Because our computer is lost, there for we haven update our new two girl Ivy and Helen .Our shop would like to thank to all our customer that support us from the beginning up to today . We will up grade our service to the best ,there will be 5 to 6 young girl everyday from 10am to 10pm for our customer to choose ,we now used Australia made Baby oil only ,there will be Johnson baby skin care wipe in every room for our best customer to use and if our great customer don't like to use baby oil you can tell our massage girl to change to Australia made Vaseline (hydrating lotion). We will update our cleaning to H.C.C.P service ,air condition in every room ,we now using one time use sheet cover and Aqium (antibacteriel Hand Sanitiser )in every room more hygiene for our great customer.Great new to our value customer we will give away face massage+Essence mask(full water)for one hour massage .We would like to thank to our value customer for your support we will do our best to keep our customer happy when they come and go thank you !!!~~

Hi, thanks for doing all that!

But those reasons alone is not enough to get everyone through the door, at the end of the day, your beautiful MLs are the only reasons!!

I'll be back! When Lisa is back

Cheers

Silver fox massage
17-08-2012, 11:15 AM
Hi brother Babitempur,

I haven't met these two ladies but just got some descriptions back from Foxy:

Helen, late 20's, very slim and toned swimmers body, pleasant looking, very good massage.

Ivy, late 20's, petite and good looking, lovely long hair, sweet girl next door, babysitter type, or she can babysit you!!

Cheers

Hi. Brother !
Helen ,Ivy. Not 20's .a litte more ! 28 old .Helen have good massage,

Silver fox massage
17-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Thank you !
Next week ,Lisa, is sure to start to work!
Because she is miss you

:love:

ozgp000
17-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Well. I am so glad to hear that Lisa will back next week and i would save my this week budget to next week
As long as i took the advise of bro AHLUNGOR to see Lisa, she become my no1 too

AHLUNGOR
17-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Hi. Brother !
Helen ,Ivy. Not 20's .a litte more ! 28 old .Helen have good massage,

Hi, hate to turn this into an English lesson, since when is 28 yr old not = late 20's ??

But thank you for being so honest!!

Cheers

frag223
17-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Do u still have those VIP cards with massages? I have been back so often because of your service providers it has become my new getaway. Beautiful girls my age what more can I ask for?

Travelmate
17-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Do u still have those VIP cards with massages? I have been back so often because of your service providers it has become my new getaway. Beautiful girls my age what more can I ask for?

The green note with printing $100 is the VIP card.

Every shop welcome!

frag223
17-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Thanks will ask for one today when I pop past

Charlie123
17-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Haha

You must be getting a discount TM, i pay 120 ...well worth it though ... Cant wait til cici is back

Travelmate
17-08-2012, 03:44 PM
Thanks will ask for one today when I pop past

There is no VIP card, the green note is your own $100 note!

Travelmate
17-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Haha

You must be getting a discount TM, i pay 120 ...well worth it though ... Cant wait til cici is back

Travelmate is not getting any discount.

$120 is worth for CICI

Silver fox massage
17-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Weekend roster for Silver Fox Massage:

Friday

Neimi, Tiffany, Bella, Ivy

Saturday

Bella, Neimi, Helen, Ivy

Sunday

Helen, Vivian, Ivy

Opening hours:
Monday to Saturday, 10am to 10pm, last booking 10pm
Sunday, 10am to 7pm, last booking 7pm

Silver fox massage
17-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Lisa and Cici back next week

Ollie
17-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Am back in Sydney briefly and Excellent time with Bella. You wouldnt go to Bella if you wanted a strong massage that's for sure but part 2 was very very good! That's all I need to say on the matter

AHLUNGOR
18-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Am back in Sydney briefly and Excellent time with Bella. You wouldnt go to Bella if you wanted a strong massage that's for sure but part 2 was very very good! That's all I need to say on the matter

This has been very well documented!!

And a few brothers who are loyal Bella fans have even suggested that the ideal session with Bella is 30-45 min, skip part i and enjoy part ii only, and that ain't sound too bad an idea!!

Cheers

Silver fox massage
20-08-2012, 12:02 PM
20/8/ MON

Today Star work LISA !!!
She come back !!!!!

Silver fox massage
20-08-2012, 12:03 PM
20/8 MON

Lisa, Vivian ,Tiffany,Mimi

working today

AHLUNGOR
20-08-2012, 05:56 PM
20/8/ MON

Today Star work LISA !!!
She come back !!!!!

Hi Foxy,

I think you meant to say Today Start work LISA!! right??

Never mind, she is a STAR to me anyway.

Had a great session today, nice and fresh and she looks really happy to see me too.

Thanks

Cheers

:love::red_heart:

ozgp000
20-08-2012, 08:02 PM
I cant go there today ...i will definiately see her on Thursday

Travelmate
20-08-2012, 10:42 PM
she looks really happy to see me too.

Thanks

Cheers

I am sure you feel even HAPPIER to see her

ozgp000
20-08-2012, 10:47 PM
everyone feel happy to see her, am i right?
how about you bro Travelmate

Travelmate
20-08-2012, 11:19 PM
everyone feel happy to see her, am i right?
how about you bro Travelmate

I am always happy to see beautiful girls ...

I am not focus just big tits, or just want to see girls which can offer extras....

I like the girls who can give excellent massage for body stress and muscle relief, and good service and friendly feeling.

ozgp000
21-08-2012, 12:43 AM
I am always happy to see beautiful girls ...

I am not focus just big tits, or just want to see girls which can offer extras....

I like the girls who can give excellent massage for body stress and muscle relief, and good service and friendly feeling.

Excatly, personality is very important, not only the massage skill or extras but also the understanding, i like the girl who can think stand on the customers side, they know what you need and how to talk.

Travelmate
21-08-2012, 12:56 AM
Excatly, personality is very important, not only the massage skill or extras but also the understanding, i like the girl who can think stand on the customers side, they know what you need and how to talk.

Bingo! ! ! !

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2012, 11:06 AM

Yes, I wasn't a happy chappy in the past three weeks while Lisa was away., I am extremely happy now and totally satisfied after my session with Lovely Lisa.

Happy, Happy, Happy!!

Silver fox massage
21-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Cici start work today

Silver fox massage
21-08-2012, 02:38 PM
21/8

Bella,Neimi,Cici,Vivian,Mimi

Silver fox massage
22-08-2012, 01:16 PM
22/08 Wednesday

Cici, Bella, Tiffany, Mimi working today

May be two new girls star today I know afternoon,

AHLUNGOR
22-08-2012, 02:28 PM
22/08 Wednesday

Cici, Bella, Tiffany, Mimi working today

May be two new girls star today I know afternoon,

I hope these two new girls this afternoon are also beautiful, hopefully with really big natural tits., more information please!!

Silver fox massage
23-08-2012, 09:49 PM
温柔,娇艳可人!身材苗条!长发,白皮肤!友善的泰式服务!带给大家泰国迷幻般的快乐时光!

Gentle blooming pleasant! Slim! Hair, white skin! Friendly Thai service! Bring all Thai psychedelic Happy Hour!

She is MONIKA !!!!:love::love::love:

Silver fox massage
23-08-2012, 09:59 PM
24/8. Fri

Neimi , Bella. Lisa. Vivian. Tiffany

kodek
24-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Never been to this shop but the feedbacks from the bros here makes me feel like trying Lisa.

I need to take my mind off, just been made redundant so yeah.. Hopefully Lisa can do that..

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2012, 11:42 AM
Never been to this shop but the feedbacks from the bros here makes me feel like trying Lisa.

I need to take my mind off, just been made redundant so yeah.. Hopefully Lisa can do that..

Hi Brother kodek,

Sorry to hear about your situation, hope you got a decent paid out and get right back into it very quickly.

Yes, I think you can use some cheering up, just bury your head into Lisa's hot bosoms will do you a world of good.

ps. just in case if Lisa is busy. Go see Bella, she will get all your frustrations out too.........haha

Have a nice day.

Cheers

:smile:

kodek
24-08-2012, 11:47 AM
Thanks brother Ahlungor.

Yeah got a decent paid out, gonna use as little as i can for punting lol.. Now isnt a good time for my line of works as we can hear from news lot of ppl hv been sacked. I.e telstra & optus.

Anyhow im on my way to city now gonna see what SF has got to offer.

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Thanks brother Ahlungor.

Yeah got a decent paid out, gonna use as little as i can for punting lol.. Now isnt a good time for my line of works as we can hear from news lot of ppl hv been sacked. I.e telstra & optus.

Anyhow im on my way to city now gonna see what SF has got to offer.

That's the positive attitude brother,

I was made redundant too before, it was tough but I got over it - it actually helped me to quit casino gambling. I had no choice, I had to!! - and I haven't been back to Star City since!! I still bet on footies here and there but very healthy small bets only.

Lunch time could be busy, suggest you ring ahead to book Lisa or Bella 0416-956-886, unless you prefer to take your chances and see the line up.

Snow Lotus will be a good plan B, and Alice is the top choice there today 0410-781-843

And don't forget to share.

Cheers

kodek
24-08-2012, 06:50 PM
What i wrote earlier has gone since the login has expired lol. Feel lazy to write again but here's the summary:

Lisa wasnt available so i opted for Bella instead. Thanks to bro Ahlungor for the tips the part 2 was memorable and everything that was bothering me earlier has gone with the wind. Bella is a cute little girl with a thick make up lol.

Plan to return soon but to try Lisa instead.

Btw shop is nice, clean and sweet.

Silver fox massage
25-08-2012, 05:09 PM
25/8 SAT

Lisa,Bella,Helen,Cici

26/8 SUN

Helen,Vivan,Lisa

Silver fox massage
28-08-2012, 02:58 PM
28/8 Tuesday
Bella,Vivi,Neimi,CICI,MIMI

29/8 WED
MIMI,CICI ,Tiffany,Bella,Sella

30/8 THR

LISA,Tiffany,Neimi,Bella,MIMI

31/8 FRI

Bella,Lisa,CICI,Tiffany,Neimi

1/8 SAT

Helen,CICI,Neimi,Lisa,Bella

2/8 SUN

Vivian,Lisa,Helen

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2012, 03:06 PM
who is Sella on Wednesday, a typing mistake??

Silver fox massage
30-08-2012, 12:29 PM
Today 30/8 Thursday

Lisa ,Mimi,Bella ,Neimi,Tiffany,Selina

hardbanger
30-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Why is there no pictures of Vivian?

Silver fox massage
30-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Why is there no pictures of Vivian?

Vivian local girl no photo please

AHLUNGOR
01-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Silver Fox roster this weekend:

1/9 SAT

Helen, CICI, Neimi, Lisa, Bella

2/9 SUN

Vivian, Lisa, Helen

Silver fox massage
01-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Happy weekend
Bella,Cici.Neimi,Lisa,Hellen,Vivian

Silver fox massage
03-09-2012, 12:16 PM
3/9mon

lisa ,bella, tiffany,mimi,selina1/2

Silver fox massage
04-09-2012, 01:27 PM
4/9 Tuesday

The janpanese girl MIMI,and white beautiful BELLA,Sexy long legs NEIMI.Gentle pures Selina~~~
We have a Thai massage, Chinese, Japanese, and meet your favorite massage method!So each guest can enjoy our sincere service is our greatest satisfaction

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Hi Foxy,

Just to clarify, Mimi is not pure Japanese, she is half Japanese half Malaysian, the way you said it, people is gonna question:

From your own words:

By the way, if any brother is really into massage by Japanese girl, you should try Tiffany here, she is Kawai ne !!

Cheers

Silver fox massage
05-09-2012, 12:18 PM
Dear bros,

Thank you for your patronage to our establishment. We strive to be the best in the industry by providing the best services coupled with highly affordable prices. We take pride in acknowledging your needs and wants along with your positive and negative feed backs.

If you feel that our services have let you down, please drop us a line as we are always on the look out to improve our business. ( or ring Linda ) There is nothing we want more than YOU living our premise with a huge grin on your face.

Young girls are waiting for your visit.

Travelmate
05-09-2012, 12:22 PM
Dear bros,

Thank you for your patronage to our establishment. We strive to be the best in the industry by providing the best services coupled with highly affordable prices. We take pride in acknowledging your needs and wants along with your positive and negative feed backs.

If you feel that our services have let you down, please drop us a line as we are always on the look out to improve our business. ( or ring Linda ) There is nothing we want more than YOU living our premise with a huge grin on your face.

It sounds so humble this days...

Great attitude.
and we all support

jellyshots
05-09-2012, 02:01 PM
Dear bros,

One thing I really like here is that the rooms are quite nice. They are clean, smell nice and are brightly lit. I think it makes a lot of difference. All of the girls are beautiful and each have their own style. And I have always left happy :love:

Mozilla
05-09-2012, 05:08 PM
whos on tonight that can offer a really good massage for my sore back??

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2012, 04:27 PM
whos on tonight that can offer a really good massage for my sore back??

Hi brother Moz,

If you still have a sore back, go see Lisa today at SF or Joey at SL

Cheers

Silver fox massage
07-09-2012, 12:38 PM
7/9 Fri

cici,bella,lisa,neimi,tiffany

AHLUNGOR
07-09-2012, 06:23 PM
7/9 Fri

cici,bella,lisa,neimi,tiffany

Lisa, Cici, Bella, Tiffany, Neimi - that's the top five girls from the shop!!

Silver fox massage
08-09-2012, 04:10 PM
8/9 SAT

Helen, CiCi, Neimi, Lisa, Bella

9/9 SUN

Cici, Lisa, Helen

Silver fox massage
08-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Today。Sorry to make an appointment to visit friends!
vodafone company's line failure, we mobile phone ande eveyone's no signal! plesea can make another call 02-80347844!

Travelmate
09-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Hello Foxy.
Where is Loura? Is she not in the line up anymore?

Silver fox massage
09-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Yes ,she on holiday!

Silver fox massage
09-09-2012, 02:26 PM
happy sunday!

Hellen ,Tiffany,Cici

Silver fox massage
10-09-2012, 02:08 PM
Today

Lisa ,Bella,Tiffany,Mimi

Silver fox massage
11-09-2012, 03:19 PM
TUE
11/9
Bella,Mimi,Tiffany, Neimi,Cici

AHLUNGOR
11-09-2012, 03:53 PM
TUE
11/9
Bella,Mimi,Tiffany, Neimi,Cici

Haha, I think Brother Wan Chai is still waiting for some one from the shop to tell him if Tiffany is wearing sexy stockings today??

I'll say if that piece of clothing is that important to you, why don't you BYO and I'm sure any of the SF girls will wear it for you during your session to satisfy your urge...........lol

Cheers

ps. I would much prefer they are wearing nothing at all, but that's just me..............haha

funkallnite
12-09-2012, 11:25 AM
Where's best place to park for SF or SL?

AHLUNGOR
12-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Where's best place to park for SF or SL?

For SF, its the Goulburn street parking, and you can walk to SL too

For SL, the Market City is the cloest

Cheers

Silver fox massage
12-09-2012, 11:09 PM
13/9 THR

Lisa ,Mimi,Bella,Neimi

funkallnite
13-09-2012, 07:31 AM
Thanks ahlungor for the info cheers
Wan chai - what was your unanswered question?

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2012, 09:31 AM

Haha brother Wan Chai wanted to know if the cute little Japanese girl Tiffany was wearing sexy black stockings before making a booking to see her, i think he may have a thing for that......lol

Its gonna come off anyway, whats the point... ...haha, on second thought, he probably likes them to stay on

He's the boss!!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2012, 09:33 AM

Haha brother Wan Chai wanted to know if the cute little Japanese girl Tiffany was wearing sexy black stockings before making a booking to see her, i think he may have a thing for that......lol

Its gonna come off anyway, whats the point... ...haha, on second thought, he probably likes them to stay on for the B2B.......lol

He's the boss!!

Cheers

Travelmate
13-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Each to their own brother Ahlungor, we can't all be tits men right lol

good point .....

so who do you normally go to and fulfill your little fantasy....

I do not think most of Chinese massage shop can help you in that department .....

just my 2 cent

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2012, 03:48 PM
13/9 THR

Lisa ,Mimi,Bella,Neimi

Lisa, my number 1 girl : 1104

Bella, very popular: 1105

funkallnite
14-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Cheers ahlungor - always v helpful

AHLUNGOR
15-09-2012, 01:51 PM
15/9/2012

SAT

Bella,Cici, Lisa,Hellen

AHLUNGOR
18-09-2012, 03:21 PM
18/9

TUE

Bella, Vivian, Cici, Mimi, Selina

Travelmate
18-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Brother travelmate I have never tried it at a massage shop but FS is no problem

If you pay the right price anything is possible

I agree!!
but I have tried your little fantasy in both massage and FS shop

Silver fox massage
18-09-2012, 10:44 PM
19-9-2012

WED

Mimi,Bella,Cici,Tiffany,Cindy(NEW)

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2012, 09:15 AM
19-9-2012

WED

Mimi,Bella,Cici,Tiffany,Cindy(NEW)

Hi Foxy,

Tell us more about this new girl Cindy, is she the Vietnamese Uni student you told me about with big boobs ??

More info please!!

Cheers

Silver fox massage
19-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Hi Foxy,

Tell us more about this new girl Cindy, is she the Vietnamese Uni student you told me about with big boobs ??

More info please!!

Cheers

Brother Ahlungor,

Cindy is not the student i told you, and the student is Chinese not Vietnam.

Cindy is Shanghai girl, mid 20, good look and small body, very good services. you should try.

2 more girl coming for job today, i tell you more later.

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Brother Ahlungor,

Cindy is not the student i told you, and the student is Chinese not Vietnam.

Cindy is Shanghai girl, mid 20, good look and small body, very good services. you should try.

2 more girl coming for job today, i tell you more later.

i wonder if any brother has tried the new girl cindy today??

Sendo
19-09-2012, 08:15 PM
does this place still do the 15 minute deal?

Travelmate
19-09-2012, 09:10 PM

15 minutes??? what can we get from 15 minutes?>

Sendo
19-09-2012, 10:36 PM
hah, i remember initially they had something like that happening. Just looking.

AHLUNGOR
19-09-2012, 11:40 PM

That was an opening special $30 for a 15 min massage/HJ, not any more and never again, i think you can still get that in Newtown if that is your budget,

Cheers

ps. Its actual $30/30 min massage and free HJ, have fun

Silver fox massage
20-09-2012, 11:57 AM
19-year-old pure and beautiful, model-like S-curve Loura back!!!
Tiffany ,Mimi,Bella working today

AHLUNGOR
20-09-2012, 12:00 PM
19-year-old pure and beautiful, model-like S-curve Loura back!!!
Tiffany ,Mimi,Bella working today

Haha, beautiful and busty Thai babe Loura !!

Silver fox massage
21-09-2012, 12:02 PM
21-9-2012
Fri
Mimi ,Bella,Cici,Tiffany, Michelle (was new girl Cindy, new name)

Travelmate
21-09-2012, 12:09 PM
I like Loura!

Silver fox massage
22-09-2012, 02:09 PM
hi, friend!
now she mainly in learning and less work.When u want come my shop, I asked her to come to work for you!:cool2:

Travelmate
22-09-2012, 03:40 PM
hi, friend! now she mainly in learning and less work.When u want come my shop, I asked her to come to work for you!:cool2: Thanks .... I think I can ring her myself !! haha

AHLUNGOR
24-09-2012, 02:50 PM
24-9-2012
MON

Michelle(new),Chentel(new),Mimi,Tiffany ,Bella

Michelle is Shanghai girl, mid 20, good look and small body, very good services as per Foxy

Chentel, new girl, 19 yr old, 168cm, tell and slim, full B cups, student, almost an ABC, grew up in Sydney. shoulder length hair, very cute and pretty.

Silver fox massage
25-09-2012, 01:54 PM
The NEW girl introduced:
Michelle: petite, amorous feelings young woman type, short hair, has a wealth of work experience.

Ruby: 24-year-old, long-haired, friendly and enthusiastic. Very good practices of the HJ
Mia: from Korea 100%, white skin, a good command of English, she is sexy,She is the good work in MAD **

Silver fox massage
26-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Korean girl Mia ---21 y.o nice body any very Sweet voice.she befor work at MAD***.The professional the Korean massage

AHLUNGOR
02-10-2012, 12:22 PM
2-10-2012

TUE

Bella, Mimi, Michelle, Neimi, Selina, Chentel

Enough footy fever, whether your team had won or be the runner up, now it's time to cum out and play and enjoy the hot bodies at Foxy

jjjklm
02-10-2012, 04:29 PM
hello there silver fox I was wondering if any girls are good at prostate massage?

Silver fox massage
03-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Hello jjjklm !

Mimi she is good

Utamaro
03-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Yeah, I can assure Mimi is good...

Saw her last week. Yes, she is half Japanese and half Malay, but Chinese-Malaysian . So the good thing is, she can speak lots of languages!! Fluent in Japanese, Malay, Mando, Kanto, Hokken and English!! Wish I could speak as many lauguage as her!! (I was talking with her in Japanese)

She is very friendly and I was talking with her almost non-stop during my session. Her massage is decent enough for this kind of establishment - better than avarage SF girls.

However, her biggest asset will be her HJ technique.... she did bit of A-hole works and thorough HJ....mmm, very nice!! I wonder where she learnt those 'techniques'...

Very good personality and good skills both part1 and part2... Highly recommended!!

babitempur
03-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Where cici now?

OldPing
03-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Confirmed Mimi HJ is highly recommended. Yeah the a-hole bit too. Her half Japanese bit drives me crazy.

Silver fox massage
03-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Where cici now?

CiCi go to holiday 2weeks !:cry:

Silver fox massage
03-10-2012, 11:37 PM
Yeah, I can assure Mimi is good...

Saw her last week. Yes, she is half Japanese and half Malay, but Chinese-Malaysian . So the good thing is, she can speak lots of languages!! Fluent in Japanese, Malay, Mando, Kanto, Hokken and English!! Wish I could speak as many lauguage as her!! (I was talking with her in Japanese)

She is very friendly and I was talking with her almost non-stop during my session. Her massage is decent enough for this kind of establishment - better than avarage SF girls.

However, her biggest asset will be her HJ technique.... she did bit of A-hole works and thorough HJ....mmm, very nice!! I wonder where she learnt those 'techniques'...

Very good personality and good skills both part1 and part2... Highly recommended!!
Mimi gentle lady, the work is responsible good girl!
She would like to lovers love him a guest!
Thank you for the support of her.
I also thank you for give me feedback!
Hope everybody very much to me about girls work reaction proposal, we hope everyone can be in silver fox to enjoy the best service, we many talents.

Silver fox massage
03-10-2012, 11:48 PM
Confirmed Mimi HJ is highly recommended. Yeah the a-hole bit too. Her half Japanese bit drives me crazy.

Thank you for your support her!
She technology so superb!:cool2:
Difficult to guess!:red_heart::red_heart:
(because I didn't bit! Ha ~:p)

Silver fox massage
03-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Another skill "fox spirit" back to work!-----Neimi ::shout::shout::shout::shout:

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Haha, great to see Foxy working hard and responding to brothers replies.

Keep up with the good works

Cheers

Travelmate
04-10-2012, 11:24 AM
It is about time for me to revisit Foxy again

hardbanger
04-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Havent seen Vivian on the line up for long. Is she on holiday?

Silver fox massage
04-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Haha, great to see Foxy working hard and responding to brothers replies.

Keep up with the good works

Cheers

Cheers !!!
Dear Brother!!!
Soon we will have a new, good girl to join us!

Silver fox massage
04-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Havent seen Vivian on the line up for long. Is she on holiday?

yes!brother~
She temporarily does not work!Our Mia, is a good girl, just 22 years old, seriously massage, good service!Recommend that you try to know

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Cheers !!!
Dear Brother!!!
Soon we will have a new, good girl to join us!

I don't need a good girl, please give me a bad bad girl, like Lisa, she is a very bad girl !!

Please give me big big ball ball please !!

Silver fox massage
04-10-2012, 03:54 PM
It is about time for me to revisit Foxy again

Welcome Dear Brother can supervise and guide our work! Cheers

Silver fox massage
04-10-2012, 04:01 PM
I don't need a good girl, please give me a bad bad girl, like Lisa, she is a very bad girl !!

Our Mia, C cup, be sure your dish!haha!!~~~
but dear Brother this hot weather, + two big ball, will sparkle! ! !

:anger2::anger2:

haha

AHLUNGOR
04-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Our Mia, C cup, be sure your dish!haha!!~~~
but dear Brother this hot weather, + two big ball, will sparkle! ! !

:anger2::anger2:

haha

Hi, is that you brother Dave,

You are so talkative, you don't sounds like Foxy !!

Sorry, just like to know if I am talking to a dude or a woman of my dreams..........haha

Cheers

ozgp000
04-10-2012, 11:28 PM

Bro Ahlungor,
I miss lisa so much..she is the best ever...

Silver fox massage
05-10-2012, 10:49 AM
Bro Ahlungor,
I miss lisa so much..she is the best ever...

LISA come back 16/10 or 17/10 .
Come back soon to join you

Silver fox massage
05-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Dear bor!!!

how about we are Bella ?Neimi?Mia?
Miss LISA same time, do not forget them! ! !

Silver fox massage
06-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Mimi: 26's Japan and Malaya mix girl, nice lady, love dancing, small tits but very erotic, all customers very happy her "Magical HJ."
and Another skill "fox spirit" back to work!-----Neimi

Silver fox massage
08-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Thanks friends remembered my birthday, gave me blessing! Again similarly bless you friend, good luck, success in work, health!:love:

AHLUNGOR
10-10-2012, 10:05 AM
10-10-2012
Wednesday
Magic hands---- Mimi
Kawaii ----Tiffany .
Sexy and gentle ---Neimi
Beautiful and clever---- Mia
Baby white skin of ----Bella

Silver fox massage
15-10-2012, 12:44 PM
New girl COCO, D Cup, 21-year-old, long-haired lady ~ ~ professional massage

end user
16-10-2012, 12:06 AM
Saw Bella about 2 weeks ago. First time at SF. Read through a few of the reviews, and noticed a few people had a bad experience with Bella.
Sadly, I have to confirm this is true. She was rubbish. Got there about 2pm and mamasan said she was the only girl available. She saw that I was a bit apprehensive, so assured me that Bella had great service.
Why do I fall for this every fucking time. I guess when your cock takes over your brain, you are at it's mercy. Paid my $120 and hoped for the best.
I would say she was mid to late 30's, size 8, bit of a stink face. I tried to be friendly, make small talk, ask her lots of questions, get her chatting, but clearly she was not in the mood. Her responses were monosyllabic.
About 10 minutes in it's official. Her massage was shit house. I thought, maybe if I shut up and stop chatting she can concentrate on the massage. Nope. It was the weakest most pathetic massage I've received. Hands down. I told her she could use more pressure, she responds ok, and massages my legs a bit harder two or three times then goes back to the same limp pressure. It's almost time to turn over and she tries to get me excited by doing some fake moaning. I'm ok with this, except she is massaging my heels at the time. What. The. Fuck. At least make an attempt to act real.
Turn over time and she asks if I want special service. She then points to her lips then to my cock. I say I only have $20. She refuses my offer and her stink face gets more stinky. Maybe because I was wearing an expensive suit and a big watch, she thought I would be loaded and was hoping to get make a quick buck with FS. Bitter, she just sits on the side of the bed stroking me and massaging my balls. Not sure if this is standard service, but I'm more used to something more 'interactive' towards the end. I get over the line after playing with her tits, but it was touch and go as to whether I would make it. Left the place with 5 mins to spare. It's disappointments like this that stop me from exploring new places. I think I will go back to my more expensive Korean B2B's. Midas, M8 et al. Still hit and miss, but at least the chicks aren't older than I am.

Silver fox massage
17-10-2012, 01:33 AM
Saw Bella about 2 weeks ago. First time at SF. Read through a few of the reviews, and noticed a few people had a bad experience with Bella.
Sadly, I have to confirm this is true. She was rubbish. Got there about 2pm and mamasan said she was the only girl available. She saw that I was a bit apprehensive, so assured me that Bella had great service.
Why do I fall for this every fucking time. I guess when your cock takes over your brain, you are at it's mercy. Paid my $120 and hoped for the best.
I would say she was mid to late 30's, size 8, bit of a stink face. I tried to be friendly, make small talk, ask her lots of questions, get her chatting, but clearly she was not in the mood. Her responses were monosyllabic.
About 10 minutes in it's official. Her massage was shit house. I thought, maybe if I shut up and stop chatting she can concentrate on the massage. Nope. It was the weakest most pathetic massage I've received. Hands down. I told her she could use more pressure, she responds ok, and massages my legs a bit harder two or three times then goes back to the same limp pressure. It's almost time to turn over and she tries to get me excited by doing some fake moaning. I'm ok with this, except she is massaging my heels at the time. What. The. Fuck. At least make an attempt to act real.
Turn over time and she asks if I want special service. She then points to her lips then to my cock. I say I only have $20. She refuses my offer and her stink face gets more stinky. Maybe because I was wearing an expensive suit and a big watch, she thought I would be loaded and was hoping to get make a quick buck with FS. Bitter, she just sits on the side of the bed stroking me and massaging my balls. Not sure if this is standard service, but I'm more used to something more 'interactive' towards the end. I get over the line after playing with her tits, but it was touch and go as to whether I would make it. Left the place with 5 mins to spare. It's disappointments like this that stop me from exploring new places. I think I will go back to my more expensive Korean B2B's. Midas, M8 et al. Still hit and miss, but at least the chicks aren't older than I am.

Dear customers!
This time you have not enjoyed happy moments, I am very sorry ~! But thank you for your feedback!
I accommodations for visitors in my staff attitude above absolute some training! our shop a total of 12 girls (daily 4-6), I asked them to treat customers like love their boyfriend: respect, courtesy, enthusiasm treat! Neimi, Mimi, Tiffany ... services are very good Reputation from customers! Bella this matter is the fact that, I will seriously deal with it!
You also understand the difficulties of Mamasan, after all the things in the room, I can't look that. if promptly complained to me, then I will give you a satisfactory result! I hope that every customer is very happy to leave from me here!

Silver fox massage
17-10-2012, 01:47 AM
NEW GIRLS COME !!!

Monika 23 y.o from Thanland Slim, pretty

Chloe 22 y.o from Thanland .Baby fat and big boobs girl

OldPing
17-10-2012, 08:49 AM
I agree with u, end user, u had a bad choice. But u should tell Foxy straight away. I did have Neimi amd Mimi. Both gave great service and great attitude. Neimi massage is light only, but her part 2 is fantastic, with a gfe. Mimi gives a good massage, not much of a talker, but with caring, gentle demeanour like a japanese wife, part 2 is also great.

end user
17-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Thank you for your positive response SF management. I appreciate that you at least you made an effort.
OldPing, I am not one to make a scene, and I'm pretty sure complaining during or after the massage would have left me in a worse mood, because nothing could be done about it. Money was already paid. Services were already received.
However after this experience, I have decided to force myself to follow a new rule. I will refuse to see a ML who is older than I am (I'm 31yo BTW). I do not care if the older they are the more experienced etc. If I'm going to get shit service, at least I won't feel I've been ripped off by one of my auntys.

Silver fox massage
17-10-2012, 10:12 PM
I agree with u, end user, u had a bad choice. But u should tell Foxy straight away. I did have Neimi amd Mimi. Both gave great service and great attitude. Neimi massage is light only, but her part 2 is fantastic, with a gfe. Mimi gives a good massage, not much of a talker, but with caring, gentle demeanour like a japanese wife, part 2 is also great.

Dear Customer
You to take care of our business, then I must be responsible to the guests. This is my commitment to my customers! Please help me to monitor whether they have to do the job! Thank you ~

Silver fox massage
17-10-2012, 10:14 PM
Thank you for your positive response SF management. I appreciate that you at least you made an effort.
OldPing, I am not one to make a scene, and I'm pretty sure complaining during or after the massage would have left me in a worse mood, because nothing could be done about it. Money was already paid. Services were already received.
However after this experience, I have decided to force myself to follow a new rule. I will refuse to see a ML who is older than I am (I'm 31yo BTW). I do not care if the older they are the more experienced etc. If I'm going to get shit service, at least I won't feel I've been ripped off by one of my auntys.

Dear Customer
Forget the last time, next time will be better, the best happy hour

Silver fox massage
17-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Lisa came back to start work tomorrow(THU)! Away for so long time , and I miss her friends Hurry take phone for booking whit her!

02-8034-7844

ozgp000
17-10-2012, 10:32 PM
glad to see lisa back..

tab123
17-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Question - if Bella is over 30, why is she listed as 22 on th silver fox website?

AHLUNGOR
17-10-2012, 11:35 PM
Question - if Bella is over 30, why is she listed as 22 on th silver fox website?

Hi brother, Bella is definitely in her 20's, she may be a bit inconsistent and lately could be working very hard, but she is worthy of a visit - may be earlier in the day is better time to see her.

Cheers

guān liáo
18-10-2012, 12:06 AM
End user -

I couldn't tell from your report - did you receive b2b from bella?

Oh, and also, what the fuck is a 'stink face'

Does anyone know if cici still works at this place? She's a classy lady, i like her.

Cheers

tab123
18-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Hi brother, Bella is definitely in her 20's, she may be a bit inconsistent and lately could be working very hard, but she is worthy of a visit - may be earlier in the day is better time to see her.

Cheers

Hi Ahlungor, end user's report clearly indicates Bella is over 30 and his report sounds legit. Are you trying a bit too hard with the advertisement here?

Silver fox massage
18-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Dear customer!
To waste time in the unhappy event, it is better to try to more and better girls! 11-12 massage girl we will continue to add new girls. Is it still will not bring you more freshness and excitement? !

Cheers~!

AHLUNGOR
18-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Hi Ahlungor, end user's report clearly indicates Bella is over 30 and his report sounds legit. Are you trying a bit too hard with the advertisement here?

Haha, no point arguing about a ML real age, if you really like young girls, go to SL and visit 21 Jump Street, why waste time?

Cheers

OldPing
18-10-2012, 04:46 PM
True. Forget the bad experience. Little Tiff at Burwood, Cici at SF, and the 21s at SL. Man, my savings start running low, especially after my loss at Star City last Sunday. Even though, Mimi's service still lingers in my mind, I think I'll see her next week. Foxy, what is her schedule next week?

sukeong
18-10-2012, 10:29 PM

I have seen her b4. She looked younger than 30 to me, And IMO, not a size 8. Her attitude was good when I saw her. Don't know what happened with the customer who said she had a stinky face. Maybe she had a bad day or they didn't quite click. But I have to say her massage isn't that great, she doesn't know how to work the muscles, and she admitted as much. At least i thought it was worse than cici's massage. On the orher hand, her b2b was great and much better than cici's.

OldPing
18-10-2012, 11:58 PM
I must say Bella must have been working too hard for too long. Last time I saw her, she was either too tired or plain lazy. She just laid there and nearly falling asleep. Well, I tested her by brushing lightly past her pussy, she woke up straight away:). Her hj was a little mechanical compared with Mimi. IMHO, I think she got a little burn out working 5 days a week.

OldPing
19-10-2012, 12:03 AM
I think a little break may refresh her, because I believe in bro Ahlungor report, she was good. I cannot recall when she had a break. Anyway, she is in her late 20 and she had maintained well.

Travelmate
20-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Haha, no point arguing about a ML real age, if you really like young girls, go to SL and visit 21 Jump Street, why waste time?

Cheers

I have seen almost all of them at SL...

Silver fox massage
22-10-2012, 11:03 AM
Today 5 Girls working ~~3 new girls !

Silver fox massage
22-10-2012, 12:11 PM
6 New good massage girls start work!!!

Please take a look at the new girl this week worksheet!

AHLUNGOR
22-10-2012, 12:40 PM
6 New good massage girls start work!!!

Please take a look at the new girl this week worksheet!

Hi Foxy,

Why don't you just give us the names and some details of the girls ??

Customers Services sister !!

Cheers

:smile:

Silver fox massage
23-10-2012, 01:14 PM
23-10-2012 Tuesday

Vicky (new). Jenny(new). Lisa(new). Neimi .Mimi

AHLUNGOR
23-10-2012, 01:56 PM
23-10-2012 Tuesday

Vicky (new). Jenny(new). Lisa(new). Neimi .Mimi

BTW, that's my no. 1 girl: Lisa, she is not new !!

Mozilla
23-10-2012, 04:05 PM
So the Lisa on tonight is NOT Ahlungor's Lisa???

AHLUNGOR
23-10-2012, 04:07 PM
So the Lisa on tonight is NOT Ahlungor's Lisa???

Same Lisa, brother, that's why she is Not (new) !!

Mozilla
23-10-2012, 05:42 PM
Missed out on Lisa tonight... anyone else on tonight worth visiting?

Travelmate
23-10-2012, 06:06 PM
BTW, that's my no. 1 girl: Lisa, she is not new !!

hahaha, for you is not new... but it may be new for most other brothers

Silver fox massage
24-10-2012, 01:04 AM
Jessica quiet and gentle little girl, graduated from the School of Professional Massage, whether you like massage acupressure oil massage that she is the best!

As for the service, and more easily respond to the content is left to you!

Kitty snake beauty, very slim, but the chest is a C cup, she specializes in Thai oil massage.Soothing way, and let you indulge ~

Monica 23-year-old student from Thailand, big eyes, bright eyes of God, especially the Thai service, so that every completely satisfied expression for guests disclosure in the face, you can not demo!

Carol 19-year-old Thai girl look cute kids look like!Do everything seriously!

Mia is South Korea and Japan mestizo, 22 years old, plump, get along with her, you will feel the time off so fast, he will let you immerse yourself in her gentle do not want to end, do not want to leave.

Coco 23-year-old from China, long hair, D cup the stature sexy plump.There was clinic massage 2 years work experience, you want to get a good massage young girls choose!

Silver fox massage
24-10-2012, 01:08 AM
24-10-2012
Wednesday

Jessica(NEW)

Mimi

Mia(NEW)

Monika(NEW)

Carol(NEW)