PDA

View Full Version : Silver fox massage---2/376 pitt st

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

x11
27-02-2013, 12:21 PM
Amanda is really lovely to talk to. I quite like her for that reason. oh and that D was actually a smiley face. .... Im not sure of sizes past B which are my favorite. but she's either an e or d.

jellyshots
27-02-2013, 04:05 PM
Amanda was nice. Bro Ahlungor, she is Either DD or E cups, natural. Small butt, long legs. Probably a size 10? She's smaller than Lisa. I think you'd like her. Bro x11, you were right about Kitty. She was pleasant enough to talk to at reception though.

ozgp000
27-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Amanda was nice. Bro Ahlungor, she is Either DD or E cups, natural. Small butt, long legs. Probably a size 10? She's smaller than Lisa. I think you'd like her. Bro x11, you were right about Kitty. She was pleasant enough to talk to at reception though.

Yes, Amanada really give me a Milo feeling, young, fresh, E Cup butt, pretty face and quite chattie.
I like her really.. Bro Ah you should try

Silver fox massage
27-02-2013, 10:22 PM

She not E cup .she is well F+ !!!

mkko2
28-02-2013, 12:13 AM
Question 1.
Amanda, Kitty and Tiffany. Differences and similarities. Discuss.

ozgp000
28-02-2013, 07:38 AM
what ever E or F, its real and firm...
btw, where is Lisa, is she on Holiday? Amanada just too innocent to give the lisa feel and massage is not that good ..but i still like that little girl verymuch

AHLUNGOR
28-02-2013, 09:15 AM
Question 1.
Amanda, Kitty and Tiffany. Differences and similarities. Discuss.

Hi bro,

You made lots of posts everywhere last night and in most of the shops!!

Perhaps you could share with us some of your experience first.

Like this very same question 1, what's your take on Amanda, Kitty and Tiffany ??

Cheers

x11
28-02-2013, 09:35 AM
has anyone had a session with betty? she's probably closer in body size to Amanda than the other girls

AHLUNGOR
28-02-2013, 09:39 AM
has anyone had a session with betty? she's probably closer in body size to Amanda than the other girls

Hi Brother x11,

You mean Betty also has a pair of E Cups??

I need to have a serious talk with Foxy very soon............haha

:grimace:

jellyshots
28-02-2013, 09:53 AM

Hey, how should I know these things? I use Australian sizes...

ozgp000
28-02-2013, 10:46 AM
I was not expecting Amanada is that young and pretty, good job Fox~~

mkko2
28-02-2013, 01:29 PM
Hi bro,

You made lots of posts everywhere last night and in most of the shops!!

Perhaps you could share with us some of your experience first.

Like this very same question 1, what's your take on Amanda, Kitty and Tiffany ??

Cheers

I have only tried Tiffany on several occasions.

I find her extremely cute and sexy - school girl type. not sure if she's japanese though. I think she's chinese.

Her part 2 massage is a bit robotic but acceptable.

Now, how do the others compare sir?

AHLUNGOR
28-02-2013, 02:07 PM

I find her extremely cute and sexy - school girl type. not sure if she's japanese though. I think she's chinese.

Sorry, mate, this is the one Tiffany I haven't tried. But I have met her many times in the shop and she is very pleasant and has a good sense of humour. Lovely girl.

My no.1 girl in SF is Lisa who is on Holiday at the moment. Enough has been said and she has her own thread.

Second favourite was the Korean girl Mia, what a girl and what a body!! and she is absent indefinitely.

Others still there:

Neimi, not my cup of tea really but she is very friendly and sexy and eventhough she only has small breasts she has some awesome ass and most people will be very happy with her.

Kelly: excellent massage skills, tall and lean atheletic type body, very pleasant experiences everytime.

Jessica: petite and beautiful looking girl, very good massage and sensual hands, again, not my body type but I did enjoyed my session with her very much.

Sara: very pretty Chinese girl, Liu YiFei lookalike, very gentle, very shy and oh so cute, nice girl friend feel, fountain of youth for middle aged horny guy like me, needs to improve on her massage skills though.

Well, that's all for the moment, I think I need to update myself with the current crop very soon, otherwise I will be running out of recommendations ............lol

Cheers

:smile:

jellyshots
28-02-2013, 02:44 PM

Half Japanese, half korean from memory.

x11
28-02-2013, 06:14 PM
Hi Brother x11,

You mean Betty also has a pair of E Cups??

I need to have a serious talk with Foxy very soon............haha

:grimace:

no no. not cup wise.... sorry should have explained better. from memory taller than Jessica and ice. possibly same as Amanda in height. great legs in a hot red short dress. face more oval than round like Amanda. some may rate her prettier too. I'd say at least on par.chest wise didn't notice as much as I'm more a leg man. but I'd say more than a B maybe C don't think a D. she's at least a handful !

I think I may have to take one for the team if no one comes up with an ar... lol.

looking at todays roster I think I've seen just about everyone but one or 2. not sure if that makes me a deviant (lol) or if that says a lot about Linda to attract good talent and retain it. I'll go for the latter I think!

Silver fox massage
02-03-2013, 09:38 AM
Sorry, mate, this is the one Tiffany I haven't tried. But I have met her many times in the shop and she is very pleasant and has a good sense of humour. Lovely girl.

My no.1 girl in SF is Lisa who is on Holiday at the moment. Enough has been said and she has her own thread.

Second favourite was the Korean girl Mia, what a girl and what a body!! and she is absent indefinitely.

Others still there:

Neimi, not my cup of tea really but she is very friendly and sexy and eventhough she only has small breasts she has some awesome ass and most people will be very happy with her.

Kelly: excellent massage skills, tall and lean atheletic type body, very pleasant experiences everytime.

Jessica: petite and beautiful looking girl, very good massage and sensual hands, again, not my body type but I did enjoyed my session with her very much.

Sara: very pretty Chinese girl, Liu YiFei lookalike, very gentle, very shy and oh so cute, nice girl friend feel, fountain of youth for middle aged horny guy like me, needs to improve on her massage skills though.

Well, that's all for the moment, I think I need to update myself with the current crop very soon, otherwise I will be running out of recommendations ............lol

Cheers

Dear:

We only retain Tiffany Neimi, other girls have been replaced with a new girl, Amanda, betty, Sally, Eva, Icey, Kitty There are new girls continue to join in!Come and upgrade your memory!

cheungchau
02-03-2013, 10:12 AM
Dear:

We only retain Tiffany Neimi, other girls have been replaced with a new girl, Amanda, betty, Sally, Eva, Icey, Kitty There are new girls continue to join in!Come and upgrade your memory!

Good on you SF!

kingwally
02-03-2013, 10:57 AM
Is

Is mimi still working at SF?

AHLUNGOR
02-03-2013, 12:25 PM
Dear:

What happens with Lisa ??

Silver fox massage
02-03-2013, 01:03 PM

Upgrade your memory!

Too many peoples ask when have NEW GIRL !
SO she took the initiative to rest for period of time !
She also nice !

mkko2
02-03-2013, 01:29 PM
i don't want NEW GIRL, I want EROTIC GIRL.

so let's rephrase your question:
when have EROTIC GIRL?

Thejapguy
02-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Tiffany is 100% Chinese. Not japanese

Half Japanese, half korean from memory.

mkko2
02-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Tiffany is 100% Chinese. Not japanese

I knew it! She's definately not Jap...

mkko2
02-03-2013, 02:45 PM
Please shop owners, can you simply disclose the correct nationality, age, gender, size and cup size of each girl?
Your honestly to pave great roads ahead and gain you respect and admiration.
Your lies make it uncomfortable for both punters and the girls - i.e. girls pretending what they are not - its awkward and unnecessary.

there is nothing wrong with Chinese or Japanese... we punters only care about looks, quality of services and value for money.

kingwally
02-03-2013, 04:34 PM
Please shop owners, can you simply disclose the correct nationality, age, gender, size and cup size of each girl?
Your honestly to pave great roads ahead and gain you respect and admiration.
Your lies make it uncomfortable for both punters and the girls - i.e. girls pretending what they are not - its awkward and unnecessary.

there is nothing wrong with Chinese or Japanese... we punters only care about looks, quality of services and value for money.Great post Mikko...I fucking hate the false representations of where they come from...most of us punters don't care where they come from...we just want good looking girls with good service! Mimi for example is from Malaysia...yet she is being promoted as Japanese...fucking ridiculous...any guy that has ever seen Japanese people would know that Mimi is not Japanese. BTW is see still working there or has she been given the arse as well?

jellyshots
02-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Great post Mikko...I fucking hate the false representations of where they come from...most of us punters don't care where they come from...we just want good looking girls with good service! Mimi for example is from Malaysia...yet she is being promoted as Japanese...fucking ridiculous...any guy that has ever seen Japanese people would know that Mimi is not Japanese. BTW is see still working there or has she been given the arse as well?

I wasn't exactly looking at Tiff's passport when I asked her. For that matter, since I thought she was cute and funny, I didn't care. Mimi might just be on a break this week or sick. I was in there last week and I was pretty sure she was working the night shift later that night.

mkko2
03-03-2013, 04:35 PM
for example [XXX ,19yo, size 6 C cup, long hair with bangs], is a lot more informative than [XXX Japanese 19yo very sweet].

jellyshots
03-03-2013, 05:28 PM
for example [XXX ,19yo, size 6 C cup, long hair with bangs], is a lot more informative than [XXX Japanese 19yo very sweet].

Mate, Linda's english isn't that good and when I go there, I'd rather play with the girls or flirt with Linda rather than write up some sort of summary for her. I can say about Tiffany, Neimi, Amanda and Kitty though...

Tiffany - early 20's, size 6, A cup, JAV makeup, shoulder length hair, bubbly personality, short
Neimi - mid 20's?, size 6, A cup, long hair, nice butt, short
Amanda - early 20's, size 7-8, some say E, I think D, Linda says F+ - from my impression, big f'n tits, natural, long legs, tall, round face
Kitty - young 18-22 max, size 6-7, A cups, shoulder length hair, not as pretty as some of the other girls in my opinion but nice for some, short

Travelmate
03-03-2013, 09:43 PM

You can call Foxy and ask her directly...
This may be much simple to get an answer than posting here ..

8inches
03-03-2013, 11:44 PM
You can call Foxy and ask her directly...
This may be much simple to get an answer than posting here ..

Some people like doing things the hard way.

mkko2
07-03-2013, 09:00 PM
8-3-2013
FRI

NEW Monica 23-year-old student from China . big eyes, bright eyes of God, especially the service, so that every completely satisfied expression for guests disclosure in the face, you can not demo!

Manager--- Kitty very sweet, cute and pretty girl .very friendly service.

I never knew Monica has big bright eyes of God....

mkko2
09-03-2013, 02:59 PM
has anyone tried this eyes of God girl?

lala69
09-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Saw Mia yesterday - wrote AR on her own thread... this was a long time after I visited SF and saw this sexy receptionist. Was she Kitty?

x11
10-03-2013, 11:32 AM
dang wish could pop in to check out the new girls.

last time I was there a new girl walked in. so new she has no experience no even a name yet. little petite thing like Jessica or ice. wonder if one of these is her. probably would be nana though.

jellyshots
10-03-2013, 11:35 PM
dang wish could pop in to check out the new girls.

last time I was there a new girl walked in. so new she has no experience no even a name yet. little petite thing like Jessica or ice. wonder if one of these is her. probably would be nana though.

Nana's been there for a while but she only works 1 day. She has braces as looks very young. Thin and pretty though...

Mr Crash and Burn
11-03-2013, 10:38 AM
Sunday

Sally new (19 y.o. Korean girl, petite and slim body, perky firm B Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of fun to be with, soft massage with passionate and friendly service.)

Eva (NEW tall, gorgeous appearance ,hardcore Thai massage and oil massage. It felt very nice and was super relaxing. Long, deep strokes all over the body; The feedback good of service)

Nana Size 6.silm Korean girl. Hot service

I get nervous when I read the words tall and thai together. In the majority of cases, they have thicker fingers and deeper voices too. Plus they tend to come with their own added extras.

AHLUNGOR
11-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Lovely Mia is comeback!!!
shes gonna working
Mia is South Korea and Japan mestizo, 22 years old, C cup .size 6.plump, get along with her, you will feel the time off so fast, he will let you immerse yourself in her gentle do not want to end, do not want to leave.

NEW Monica 23-year-old student from China . big eyes, bright eyes of God, especially the service, so that every completely satisfied expression for guests disclosure in the face, you can not demo!

NEW Betty 22 y.o from Korea . B cup the stature sexy plump.There was SPA massage 2 years work experience, you want to get a good massage young girls
choose!

NEW Top Ice 20’s from Thailand .Beautiful face with hot sexy body, especially Thai massage as well as service

TOP Tiffany Japanese 20 y.o. very sweet, cute and pretty girl, but can also be very playful and wicked. best job !

NEW JOJO .20'S size 6 ,long hair ,working 1 year at Korean shop

Abby 20's Chinese student girl .very white skin .cute face.good massage

Hi Foxy,

You just listed 7 girls here, are they all working today ??

mkko2
11-03-2013, 12:54 PM
no they are not all working today... if they are working she would write " MONDAY...."

x11
11-03-2013, 02:03 PM
I wouldn't call Mia plump. ... I don't think that's flattering at all!

Silver fox massage
13-03-2013, 02:08 PM
what a heavenly delight!
had the extreme pleasure of playing with Vivian and her all natural Thai C cups. Yum yum yum. Not only did she have 2 big handfuls for to fondle and suck on with beautiful nipples but she was about a size 6, about 170cm tall, yeah baby, nice and slim.... Heaven. A pretty face with an unusual top gum when she smiles, you will know what I mean if you see her. A little off putting actually.
The thing is she wore a Sexy white corset dress during the massage so knew she was very slim, and that was the only reason . However, If she had of exposed her bust and shown a little cleavage 。 would've paid more to A plump firm's breasts peaks of pleasure, so when she took off her robe and was about to take off her bra ,YOU eyes nearly popped out of you head, SCHWIIING!!!!
SHE IS Excellent ----VIVIAN
Her massage was about a 8/10
Her English was excellent 9/10
Her personality 8/10
Her HJ 8.5/10
The establishment itself 7/10 pretty clean with friendly receptionist
Her body 11/10 yum yum yum

newnight
13-03-2013, 02:24 PM
receptionist Her body 11/10
the best always the last

jellyshots
13-03-2013, 02:30 PM
the best always the last

Lol, I completely agree. She is the owner, not just reception ;)

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2013, 03:08 PM
the best always the last

Well, I don't think her body is 11/10 !!

She is pretty hot, no question about that and so many brothers all wanting to have a piece of her, I guess it is a typical case of the one you can't have is the one you most wanted.

Cheers

:cool2:

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2013, 04:48 PM
what a heavenly delight!
had the extreme pleasure of playing with Vivian and her all natural Thai C cups. Yum yum yum. Not only did she have 2 big handfuls for to fondle and suck on with beautiful nipples but she was about a size 6, about 170cm tall, yeah baby, nice and slim.... Heaven. A pretty face with an unusual top gum when she smiles, you will know what I mean if you see her. A little off putting actually.
The thing is she wore a Sexy white corset dress during the massage so knew she was very slim, and that was the only reason . However, If she had of exposed her bust and shown a little cleavage 。 would've paid more to A plump firm's breasts peaks of pleasure, so when she took off her robe and was about to take off her bra ,YOU eyes nearly popped out of you head, SCHWIIING!!!!
Her personality 8/10
Her HJ 8.5/10

So this Vivian is a new Thai girl, at first glance, I thought she was the old Vivian, the one nearly an ABC, born in Beijing and grew up in Sydney - I like the old Vivian ( sorry, she wasn't old, only about 24/25! ), she's got good massage skills and perky great tits on a very skinny body.

A bit hard for me to try other new girls at Foxy though, now that Mia is back and Amanda's tits are so yummy and dominant !!

Silver fox massage
14-03-2013, 10:12 AM
So this Vivian is a new Thai girl, at first glance, I thought she was the old Vivian, the one nearly an ABC, born in Beijing and grew up in Sydney - I like the old Vivian ( sorry, she wasn't old, only about 24/25! ), she's got good massage skills and perky great tits on a very skinny body.

A bit hard for me to try other new girls at Foxy though, now that Mia is back and Amanda's tits are so yummy and dominant !!

New VIVIAN, Why the name with the previous name is the same, should be as tall as the slender, and a C-cup breasts!Her slender figure reflects more big breasts! ! !
More worthy of her work even more perfect technology, whether it is massage or a means of service, will make you very charmed!
So she is a Special Version of VIVIAN

Silver fox massage
14-03-2013, 10:46 AM
I love Thai girls, because they are slim, gentle, beautiful face.The most important is a serious and responsible work, credit!This girl Would you refuse?

Jimmy Rustles
14-03-2013, 02:40 PM
does Amanda offer b2b?

ozgp000
14-03-2013, 03:23 PM
does Amanda offer b2b?

yes but not that good as other k-girl i guess

Jimmy Rustles
14-03-2013, 04:33 PM
yes but not that good as other k-girl i guess

thanks for replying bro

you mean not as good as other k-girls in silver fox, or other k-girls in other shops?

AHLUNGOR
14-03-2013, 05:22 PM
thanks for replying bro

you mean not as good as other k-girls in silver fox, or other k-girls in other shops?

Hi Jimmy,

For hot body and good all round services at SF including massage, B2B and happy ending, Mia is the top Korean girl.

Amanda is 20 yr old, tall lean and 36 F cups, she speaks great English, pretty and cute and has a nice personality. If that's enough for you, you should see her, for anything not mentioned above , please don't expect too much!! For me, the 36 F cups is good enough, I want massage, I want sensual services, I will see someone else.

Cheers

lala69
14-03-2013, 08:35 PM
What day does Amanda working?

Silver fox massage
15-03-2013, 12:33 AM
What day does Amanda working?

She working on Tuesday and Thursday '

Sometime she school off after on the Occasionally work

x11
15-03-2013, 10:11 PM
jellyshots: I think you should try out the new Vivian. I think you will like her even though you said b4 you don't click with Thai girls.

x11
15-03-2013, 10:26 PM
what a heavenly delight!
Her personality 8/10
Her HJ 8.5/10

so was that an ar cut and pasted from somewhere else or are they just road testing the new girls themselves? damn I want that job!

jellyshots
16-03-2013, 02:35 AM
jellyshots: I think you should try out the new Vivian. I think you will like her even though you said b4 you don't click with Thai girls.

Thanks for the tip:) I've been contemplating a big SF return, even just to see Miss Foxy. Vivian will be the first on the list. Yeah, I don't click with a lot of Thai girls but I'm happy to give them a go. Yuki at SL was a big click for me. I like the setup at SF way more than at SL. Maybe they should do girl swaps now and then...

mongolian
16-03-2013, 07:59 AM
Anyone knows of similar shops that also accept HICAPS?

AHLUNGOR
16-03-2013, 08:12 AM
Anyone knows of similar shops that also accept HICAPS?

What is a HICAPS ??

mongolian
16-03-2013, 08:27 AM
Generally, massages (osteopathy etc) are included in health insurance (eg. Medibank, NIB etc). HICAPS allows me to claim some of the $ back on the spot.

What is a HICAPS ??

AHLUNGOR
16-03-2013, 08:35 AM
Generally, massages (osteopathy etc) are included in health insurance (eg. Medibank, NIB etc). HICAPS allows me to claim some of the $ back on the spot.

Thanks Mongolian Brother, we learn something new everyday in the forum..............haha

Cheers

x11
18-03-2013, 01:56 PM
so many new girls! and I'm broke! maybe Linda can give me a job washing the towels....

jellyshots
18-03-2013, 06:33 PM
so many new girls! and I'm broke! maybe Linda can give me a job washing the towels....

I'm glad someone's doing it but handling someone's crusty jizz wouldn't be my idea of a job, LOL...

WayneXinghuabo
18-03-2013, 11:42 PM
Dear Silver Fox Admin, planning a visit, but see lots of new grils, could you please send some photos of the new grils.
Thanks

ozgp000
20-03-2013, 05:18 PM
hi fox
can u release the roster for Fri? plz

Jimmy Rustles
20-03-2013, 06:08 PM
Hi Jimmy,

For hot body and good all round services at SF including massage, B2B and happy ending, Mia is the top Korean girl.

Amanda is 20 yr old, tall lean and 36 F cups, she speaks great English, pretty and cute and has a nice personality. If that's enough for you, you should see her, for anything not mentioned above , please don't expect too much!! For me, the 36 F cups is good enough, I want massage, I want sensual services, I will see someone else.

Cheers

That's definitely more than enough for me. But I think I will start with Mia first and then try Amanda. Don't know why, but I love Korean girls.

20/3/2013 WED

TOP MIMI Japanese magic hands friendly funny.BEST MASSAGE

TOP Mia is South Korea and Japan mestizo, 22 years old, C cup .size 6.plump, get along with her, you will feel the time off so fast, he will let you immerse yourself in her gentle do not want to end, do not want to leave.

NEW vivian
Her personality 8/10
Her HJ 8.5/10

NEW Betty 22 y.o from Korea . B cup the stature sexy plump.There was SPA massage 2 years work experience, you want to get a good massage young girls
choose!

NEW Gina---22y.o Chinese girl .Slim, pure face, long hair, girlfriend type!Warm, cheerful personality will be happy to share with you!Work experience, have a beauty SPA gentle oil massage!

Hi fox,

I was looking through your aus99 page and found these 3 pictures:

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99210299_b3.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99210299_b4.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99210299_b5.jpg

just wondering who these girls are? in terms of their body, i like what i see, especially the first picture.

jellyshots
21-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Looks like old pictures of Bella and Selina? Pics haven't been updated in a while but if you like those pics, you'd probably like Amanda.

Silver fox massage
24-03-2013, 09:52 AM
24/3
SUN
NANA ---20 y.o. Japan/Korean mix, very shy and innocent school girl feel, still learning, gentle and experienced trainers wanted

NEW Sally, new 19 y.o. Korean girl, petite and slim body, perky firm B Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of fun to be with, soft massage with passionate and friendly service.

Tigom
24-03-2013, 05:03 PM
When is yuki coming back?

Silver fox massage
25-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Yoyo she like Yuki .

Razer23
25-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Hey foxy, when is Mia working again?

ozgp000
25-03-2013, 03:19 PM
Seriously, Linda, you need spent more time in the business...last time i came with the booking and when i came i saw the girl which i booked was busy with other guys and the recipionist said that was the mistake and i have to wait another 30 mins and i left of course...

Tigom
25-03-2013, 04:02 PM
Yoyo she like Yuki .

So is yuki coming back?

jellyshots
25-03-2013, 11:08 PM
Seriously, Linda, you need spent more time in the business...last time i came with the booking and when i came i saw the girl which i booked was busy with other guys and the recipionist said that was the mistake and i have to wait another 30 mins and i left of course...

She works 12hrs or more a day Mon-Fri bro... Unfortunately when she takes a lunch break and such, some of the girls kind of go lawless and grab the next customer in left, right and centre. If it was Kitty on reception, she's a little new to the role.

x11
26-03-2013, 09:23 AM
wasnt kitty doing massage only at one point?
also heard that kelly will be back as reception. there was no mention of her being a ml as i know it.

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2013, 09:52 AM
wasnt kitty doing massage only at one point?
also heard that kelly will be back as reception. there was no mention of her being a ml as i know it.

Foxy will be taking two days off a week, so they will need a full time receptionist in her absence. Kitty seems to be doing OK and more on the job experiences will help.

Cheers

Gman77
26-03-2013, 01:49 PM
Is there a recent roster update?

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Is there a recent roster update?

You can call the shop : 0416-956-886 !!

Gman77
26-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Sometimes hard to understand them when call up - online list is better

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Sometimes hard to understand them when call up - online list is better

Well, sorry about that Bro!

Foxy has been a bit slack at the moment so no roster update !!

May I suggest you take a look at the Snow Lotus and Stanmore's weekly roster then, all in writing, nice and clear.

Cheers

x11
27-03-2013, 08:50 AM
Well, sorry about that Bro!

Foxy has been a bit slack at the moment so no roster update !!

May I suggest you take a look at the Snow Lotus and Stanmore's weekly roster then, all in writing, nice and clear.

Cheers

I wonder if foxy should get kitty to do the weekly roster updates. it pays to have reception know when fav girls will be on beforehand.

Silver fox massage
27-03-2013, 11:10 AM
sorry dear

Now only shop phone : 02 8034 7844

Tigom
28-03-2013, 02:17 AM
Sorry to repeat my question again, is Yuki coming back?

Silver fox massage
28-03-2013, 11:59 AM
sorry to repeat my question again, is yuki coming back?

sorry .dear!
Her not come back !

Tigom
29-03-2013, 01:34 AM
sorry .dear!
Her not come back !

;( ;( ;( whyyyyyyyy

Silver fox massage
29-03-2013, 04:52 AM
;( ;( ;( whyyyyyyyy

How can I know ^_^!!!
Her just tell me go back Janpan .
Try other girls ! Pleases ~

Tigom
30-03-2013, 02:37 PM
Any roster for today?

supermanz
30-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Any roster for Sunday ?

AHLUNGOR
02-04-2013, 10:53 AM
No Amanda this week ??

I was dreaming about her 36 F Cups all weekend !!

:fire::fire:

x11
02-04-2013, 12:05 PM
No Amanda this week ??

I noticed that too... also haven't seen Neimi listed lately too. hope they both haven't left!

AHLUNGOR
02-04-2013, 12:18 PM
I noticed that too... also haven't seen Neimi listed lately too. hope they both haven't left!

Ok, just spoke with Foxy, Neimi is having a couple of weeks off, she'll be back !!

For Amanda, unfortunately, she has been let go, too unreliable, not turning up for work and lazy services, not willing to learn and improve.

She really thinks that she is young and got the big tits so she doesn't have to work hard and people will just queue up to pay her to play with her tits (although I already had - but just the one session, and I was really thinking hard about a return visit and I am a big tits addict - so enough said!!)

OK, no more Amanda, everyone can move on now !!

So, may be Mia and Vivian are the Foxy Breasts girls now............haha

Cheers

:love::love:

Gman77
02-04-2013, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the update

ozgp000
02-04-2013, 02:50 PM
Ok, just spoke with Foxy, Neimi is having a couple of weeks off, she'll be back !!

For Amanda, unfortunately, she has been let go, too unreliable, not turning up for work and lazy services, not willing to learn and improve.

She really thinks that she is young and got the big tits so she doesn't have to work hard and people will just queue up to pay her to play with her tits (although I already had - but just the one session, and I was really thinking hard about a return visit and I am a big tits addict - so enough said!!)

OK, no more Amanda, everyone can move on now !!

So, may be Mia and Vivian are the Foxy Breasts girls now............haha

Cheers

I am so sad to hear that Amanada has left, such a great girl and great tits...
anyway, Bro Ah, have you meet Vivian? how is her service, does she do spanish at all? i have seen her once in SF but she was busy, her tits not looks that big, my guess is b+...

x11
02-04-2013, 03:27 PM
No Amanda this week ??

I am so sad to hear that Amanada has left, such a great girl and great tits...
anyway, Bro Ah, have you meet Vivian? how is her service, does she do spanish at all? i have seen her once in SF but she was busy, her tits not looks that big, my guess is b+...

I will miss Amanda too. she was always good to me and I enjoyed her service a lot.

I think Vivian is a c cup but look larger because she has a small frame though she's tall. she is also quite beautiful imho and service oriented not the best of massages not the worse either.... she even admits Ice gives a better massage .

x11
02-04-2013, 03:32 PM
neimi having a couple of weeks off? doesn't that usually means they've left for good? :( my other fav Jessica is a good example!

Jimmy Rustles
04-04-2013, 06:07 PM
damn, no more amanda?

when will mia be back?

Mnta
04-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Amanda is gone?? Was looking forward to try the F cup, I guess that's my rotten luck with big breasts :cry:

I hope Neimi will be back to SF. I should try other MLs at SF, but with my limited budget, visiting familiar MLs is more safe :miao:

AHLUNGOR
05-04-2013, 12:47 AM
Amanda is gone?? Was looking forward to try the F cup, I guess that's my rotten luck with big breasts :cry:

miao:

No worries brother

There are still plenty of big breast MLs in the forest :

Shelley 40 G Cup
Mia 38 DD Cups
Nancy 36 C Cups
Mimi 36 E Cups
Lisa 35 C Cups

But don't wait too long now!!

Cheers

Silver fox massage
05-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Hi Everyone,

With the weather getting colder, Silver Fox Massage will shorten our trading hours, please take note of our new closing times:

Effective from this weekend:

Opening hours:

Monday to Friday: 10.00am to 9.00pm, last booking to start no later than 8.30pm

Saturday & Sunday 10.00am to 8.00pm, last booking to start no later than 7.30pm

Thank you for your continuous support.

Silver Fox Massage

x11
05-04-2013, 05:54 PM
no roster today?

sheesh.... a roster is a important bit of advertising imho. I at least use it to (discreetly) determine if I should bother heading on down.

AHLUNGOR
05-04-2013, 06:10 PM
no roster today?

sheesh.... a roster is a important bit of advertising imho. I at least use it to (discreetly) determine if I should bother heading on down.

Hi mate

The roster for the whole week was posted in the roster section !

x11
05-04-2013, 07:35 PM
hi bro ahlungor. .. I owe Linda an apology too. .... I complained to her about no daily updates.... lol... from my side I see she puts an u update for the week. then one for Thursday which I see and assume she's doing daily updates so I don't bother scrolling up to see the weekly roster. so because the postings aren't consistent it gets confusing.

ozgp000
07-04-2013, 09:35 PM
its time to update your roster~~

Jimmy Rustles
10-04-2013, 05:05 PM
when will Mia be back?

elim
13-04-2013, 01:32 AM
when will Mia be back?

I have the same question as well..
is she coming back?

x11
13-04-2013, 01:11 PM
I have the same question as well..
is she coming back?

couple of weeks ago Linda told me Mia was coming back.. i think she did a few shifts but didnt stay long.

Silver fox massage
15-04-2013, 12:15 AM
Yes .she will back !
I'm wait her too

AHLUNGOR
16-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Welcome back Neimi !!

x11
16-04-2013, 09:45 AM
looking forward for ar on Monica and the new judy.. :D

Silver fox massage
16-04-2013, 11:16 AM
Today have a very popular F big breast sister ----Amanda

Temporary working

x11
17-04-2013, 10:32 AM
just spoke to Linda. ice is on holiday for a few weeks. bugger, as soon as I want to see her she disappears!

ozgp000
17-04-2013, 05:19 PM
Today have a very popular F big breast sister ----Amanda

Temporary working

Dam, I missed it..

AHLUNGOR
17-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Dam, I missed it..

This is what you missed brother, very similar !!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m626rk8PVU1qznhzlo1_500.jpg

AHLUNGOR
18-04-2013, 09:43 PM
Hi Foxy,

This is the same Mia, the Korean pop princess??

Silver fox massage
18-04-2013, 10:55 PM
Hi Foxy,

This is the same Mia, the Korean pop princess??

Sorry ! She's not

AHLUNGOR
23-04-2013, 10:13 AM
Tuesday

New girls Penny 21 y.o pretty girl form Thaiwan Good massage ,

NEW TOP ---VIVIAN--- sexy Thai girl, Beautiful。tall and slim,C or D cup . great ass and sensual services

NEW ---EVA--Tall, gorgeous appearance ,hardcore Thai massage and oil massage. It felt very nice and was super relaxing. Long, deep strokes all over the body; The feedback good of service

Top ---Neimi--- 20’s from Thailand .Beautiful face with hot sexy body, especially Thai massage as well as service

2.48am !!

You are working too hard Foxy!

Should go to bed earlier and get up say 9am then post your roster !! Whoes gonna read your roster at that time in the morning, and then it got pushed down to the bottom of the page anyway. Better do that in the morning IMO. Like now ! That's when people go to work, and start planning their day.

Cheers

:question:

x11
23-04-2013, 07:26 PM
on the other hand I read the rosters first thing in the morning and decide who I want to see. so if she posts the roster after 9am I won't be able to plan my day. now doesn't that sound like I punt. everyday? lol

my current problem with the Fox's den is that she had too many cubs that I like so it's hard to decide who to see. but that's a nice problem to have isn't it!

x11
24-04-2013, 09:28 AM
great line up foxy. any one of today's fox cubs could make me a happy chappy ! so tempting but I've already been this week

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2013, 11:39 AM
I think Silver Fox needs some super stars, so many good MLs have come and gone!!

Bring back Lisa, Mia and Amanda please !!

Just my three cents

Cheers

:love::love::love:

x11
24-04-2013, 12:09 PM
and Jessica! Jessica! Jessica!

and girls that look like Girls Generation!

DYSLENOJD
26-04-2013, 10:57 PM
any recommendations for a slim girl with large breasts? Natural or enhanced, either are fine :)

AHLUNGOR
27-04-2013, 12:23 AM
any recommendations for a slim girl with large breasts? Natural or enhanced, either are fine :)

Currently from the Silver Fox line up, only Vivian has a decent size breast, may be a perky B or small C cups.

You would have loved Amanda and Mia !!

Cheers

x11
29-04-2013, 11:19 PM
damn it. couldn't drop by to see Vivian today. I miss her smile slim body and gorgeous C or D cups. yummy.

when is she working next foxy?

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2013, 12:39 AM
damn it. couldn't drop by to see Vivian today. I miss her smile slim body and gorgeous C or D cups. yummy.

when is she working next foxy?

It's a pair of perky C Cups!

Silver fox massage
30-04-2013, 12:53 AM
Vivian working :Mon ,Wed , Fri

Thanks

AHLUNGOR
03-05-2013, 10:24 AM
FRI

New girls Cici pretty Thai girls. Looking sweet quality D cup sexy young girls., very serious service attitude, bring you different feelings!

Tiffany Top Japanese 20 y.o. very sweet, cute and pretty girl, but can also be very playful and wicked

NEW ---EVA--Tall, gorgeous appearance ,hardcore Thai massage and oil massage. It felt very nice and was super relaxing. Long, deep strokes all over the body; The feedback good of service

NEW TOP ---VIVIAN--- sexy Thai girl, Beautiful。tall and slim,C or D cup . great ass and sensual services

NEW GIRL---Betty 24 y.o from Korea .siza 10 .Tall girl .good massage

NEW Sally, new 19 y.o. Korean girl, petite and slim body, perky firm B Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of fun to be with, soft massage with passionate and friendly service.

Sally is very young and pretty, a lean and slender body, lovely long hair, your typical SBS Pop Asia girl. Fountain of youth !

Tiffany is the ultimate pocket rocket, ever so popular and very cheeky and wicked , quite a happy character and lots of fun, you just have to lay there and let her take charge !!

Vivian is the best Thai girl with good all round services in the shop at the moment, sorry Neimi, I just love her perky firm C Cups but I still love your booty ass, and what an ass you have got there !! So if anyone ever think of a Thai double, highly recommend Vivian & Neimi.

Betty and Eva I haven't met

And Cici's D Cups need to be checked out, I must say, when it comes to cup size, I don't trust Foxy 100%...........lol, they must be totally revealed and verified personally with my bare hands.................haha

So I'll say it's a pretty good line up today

Cheers

Utamaro
03-05-2013, 09:46 PM
Bro Ahlungor, Cici is not D cup!! not even C! I would say B cup (but nicely shaped).

Having said that, she was really lovely - inexperienced but affectionate and cheeky character. She has very interesting background, I did enjoy a time with her.

AHLUNGOR
08-05-2013, 09:54 AM
Hi Foxy,

Whose been keeping you up all night at 4 o'clock in the morning ????

:cool2:

LeiLoDao
08-05-2013, 10:55 AM
hmm... i wonder who would be good to see today... any recommendation bro ahlungor?

AHLUNGOR
08-05-2013, 01:04 PM
hmm... i wonder who would be good to see today... any recommendation bro ahlungor?

Vivian !!

:love:

x11
08-05-2013, 02:33 PM
Vivian !!

:love:

I've also had great sessions with Eva and Mimi.

able
09-05-2013, 03:04 AM
Is it possible to book a session with 2 girls?

x11
09-05-2013, 09:41 AM
I believe so... but never tried

AHLUNGOR
09-05-2013, 10:04 AM
Is it possible to book a session with 2 girls?

You certainly can book a double with any two girls at Silver Fox, currently I will suggest Vivian and Neimi, both are sexy Thai girl, Vivian got the nice C Cups and Neimi got the booty ass, and both are very sensual and playful.

Another good combination will be Tiffany and Mimi, a bit of cheeky youth and experienced MILF, and they are good friends to each other will only make the double session more enjoyable.

Just my 4 cents.

Otherwise, you can always ask Foxy to recommend.

Cheers

Silver fox massage
09-05-2013, 11:32 AM
You can booking all the girls,if u want.
before someone get 2 girls,after Finish, he told me that cool burst.:shout:

ILOVETOFU
10-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Greetings Linda. You know my face but probably not my name. I have to apologize, I bumped into you at the coffee shop in World Square a few weeks ago - you said hi and I stood there with a confused look on my face. I was looking at you and my mind was saying "I know this woman but I can't remember where from". Anyway, you kindly reminded me. I haven't been to SF for a long time even though I live across the road. I was a little disappointed the last time I saw Neimi. Maybe I should drop in and see your new Thai girl. If there were woman like yourself working at SF I would probably be broke by now! You are quite a dish :)

Silver fox massage
11-05-2013, 02:44 AM
Greetings Linda. You know my face but probably not my name. I have to apologize, I bumped into you at the coffee shop in World Square a few weeks ago - you said hi and I stood there with a confused look on my face. I was looking at you and my mind was saying "I know this woman but I can't remember where from". Anyway, you kindly reminded me. I haven't been to SF for a long time even though I live across the road. I was a little disappointed the last time I saw Neimi. Maybe I should drop in and see your new Thai girl. If there were woman like yourself working at SF I would probably be broke by now! You are quite a dish :)

No matter where, my customer is my friend, how can forget the faces of friends ~
No matter only once to visit my business, also helped my friend!
Thank you always have a feeling in my memory!

AHLUNGOR
12-05-2013, 03:12 AM
HAPPY SUNDAY

Loveliness-21 Y.O -New girls Sasa---. C cup petite and slim body, perky firm B Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of Enjoy to be with, GOOD massage with passionate and friendly HOT service.

For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .
Opening hours:
Sun 10am to 8pm, last booking 7.30pm

Hi Foxy,

First of all is Sasa a C cup or firm B cup ??

Secondly, Sasa and Sally sounds pretty much the same girl,

May be I can come to the shop next week meet these girls and help you re write the descriptions.

Cheers

Silver fox massage
19-05-2013, 11:05 AM
New girls Cici pretty Thai girls. Looking sweet quality C cup sexy young girls., very serious service attitude, bring you different feelings!
TOP MIMI very good massage skills, magical hands, willing to please
Loveliness-21 Y.O -New girls Sasa---. C cup petite and slim body, perky firm B Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of Enjoy to be with, GOOD massage with passionate and friendly HOT service.

jellyshots
19-05-2013, 11:34 AM
Or just go and see Foxy who will always have some good recommendations for you :love:

Silver fox massage
22-05-2013, 04:34 PM
The weather is cold~
be careful a cold!

Have good day !

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2013, 04:44 PM
Don't worry about the wet and cold outside!

At Silver Fox,

You will get warm hands and hot bodies !!

May be even some nice hot green tea from Foxy !

Cheers

Silver fox massage
27-05-2013, 11:02 AM
Monday

New girls Cici pretty Thai girls. Looking sweet quality C cup sexy young girls., very serious service attitude, bring you different feelings!

TOP MIMI very good massage skills, magical hands, willing to please

Betty 23 y.o from Korea .Siza 10 .C cup .tall and friend service

OldPing
28-05-2013, 11:23 PM
I agree bro ALG. Silver fox is warm clean and discreet. I happened to be working in the vicinity today. Could not help myself to go up there after work. Got Betty (first time). Tall girl, good body. Did not realise she was stark naked under her little dress until she pushed along my back with her little pussy rubbing my head. Just to confirm that by puttingmy hands on her bum (nice bouncy one too). Wow, my little bro salutes straight away. Nice young tits b+/c, rosy and soft. Her pussy looks very tight. Provided good gfe, like s girl next door, with an innocent look. Quite a good surprise, given the comments on korean ml. Definitely back to see her again next week (pay week).

OldPing
28-05-2013, 11:25 PM
Btw, have not seen Foxy (Linda) for a while. Is she taking some leave?

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2013, 12:59 PM
Btw, have not seen Foxy (Linda) for a while. Is she taking some leave?

Not yet, very soon though, I think she is very busy doing shopping at the moment.

Her little brother is running the shop.

Cheers

OldPing
29-05-2013, 01:13 PM
Great. Foxy does keep a high standard of clealiness and hygiene, wonderful service.

Silver fox massage
01-06-2013, 11:34 PM
:red_heart:---Happy Sunday---:red_heart:

--EVA-- The feedback 4 STAR of service. Tall, MODEL C cup girls!!!gorgeous appearance ,hardcore Thai massage and oil massage. It felt very nice and was super relaxing. Long, deep strokes all over the body;

--Jecy-- NEW 21 y.o. Thaiwan girl, petite and slim body, perky firm Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of fun to be with, Good massage with passionate and friendly service.

--Rose-- NEW 22 y.o Sexy cute girl .Korean Good Sensual Massage .

--Sasa-- NEW Loveliness-21 Y.O . C cup petite and slim body, perky firm B Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of Enjoy to be with, GOOD massage with passionate and friendly HOT service.
Silver Fox Massage
All girls are beautiful!
Find your favorite girls!
Enjoy your Happy Hour!
Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
Opening hours:
Sun 10am to 8pm, last booking 7.30pm

That1
03-06-2013, 04:03 AM
"Jecy" - I haven't seen that spelling before. Is that pronounced Jessie or Jackie?

Silver fox massage
03-06-2013, 11:28 AM
"Jecy" - I haven't seen that spelling before. Is that pronounced Jessie or Jackie?

HAVE 2 NEW GIRLS Jami (Thaiwan ) ,Jessica (HK ) ,

Silver fox massage
03-06-2013, 11:30 AM
MON

Betty (22 y.o from Korea .GOOD BODY .C cup . tall and White skin . good service .)

NEW Jessica (23-year-old student from HK . big eyes, bright eyes of God, especially the service, so that every completely satisfied expression for guests disclosure in the face, you can not demo!)

NEW Jami (23y.o from Thaiwan .Siza 8 .C cup busty ,cheerful girl .good massage and Sensual Service )

NEW Yuki ( Korean girl, petite and slim body, perky firm B Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of fun to be with, massage with passionate and friendly service.)

Tigom
03-06-2013, 01:55 PM
Just wondering, is yuki the 'old' yuki from Japan or new girl?

AHLUNGOR
03-06-2013, 02:57 PM
MON

Betty (22 y.o from Korea .GOOD BODY .C cup . tall and White skin . good service .)

NEW Jessica (23-year-old student from HK . big eyes, bright eyes of God, especially the service, so that every completely satisfied expression for guests disclosure in the face, you can not demo!)

NEW Jami (23y.o from Thaiwan .Siza 8 .C cup busty ,cheerful girl .good massage and Sensual Service )

NEW Yuki ( Korean girl, petite and slim body, perky firm B Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of fun to be with, massage with passionate and friendly service.)

Opening hours:
Mon to Fri 10am to 9pm, last booking 8.30pm

Hey Foxy's brother,

It is not necessary to post your phone number and opening hours, they are all there in your signature, your sister should have told you that.

cheers

Silver fox massage
03-06-2013, 05:06 PM
Thanks for remind。 cheers

x11
04-06-2013, 07:57 PM
I wonder if that is the Jessica that was there before? hmmm will have to pay a visit

Silver fox massage
05-06-2013, 11:19 AM
---Wednesday---

--Jessica-- NEW (23-year-old student from HK . big eyes, bright eyes of God, especially the service, so that every completely satisfied expression for guests disclosure in the face, you can not demo!)

--Elly-- NEW ( Korean girl, petite and slim body, perky firm B Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of fun to be with, massage with passionate and friendly service.)

--Betty-- (22 y.o from Korea .GOOD BODY .C cup . tall and White skin . good service .)

--Shasha-- NEW Loveliness-21 Y.O . C cup petite and slim body, perky firm B Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of Enjoy to be with, GOOD massage with passionate and friendly HOT service.

--Mimi-- very good massage skills, magical hands, willing to please

Silver fox massage
06-06-2013, 11:11 AM
---Thursday---

--Jamie-- 23y.o from Thaiwan .Siza 8 .C cup busty ,cheerful girl .good massage and Sensual Service

--Jessica-- NEW (23-year-old student from HK . big eyes, bright eyes of God, especially the service, so that every completely satisfied expression for guests disclosure in the face, you can not demo!)

--Shasha-- NEW Loveliness-21 Y.O . C cup petite and slim body, perky firm B Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of Enjoy to be with, GOOD massage with passionate and friendly HOT service.

--Neimi-- NEW 20’s from Thailand .Beautiful face with hot sexy body, especially Thai massage as well as service

Silver fox massage
06-06-2013, 09:52 PM
---Firday---

--Jamie-- 23y.o from Thaiwan .Siza 8 .C cup busty ,cheerful girl .good massage and Sensual Service

--Kity-- The feedback 4 STAR of service. Tall, MODEL C cup girls!!!gorgeous appearance ,hardcore Thai massage and oil massage. It felt very nice and was super relaxing. Long, deep strokes all over the body;

--Anna-- NEW 21 y.o. Thaiwan girl, petite and slim body, perky firm Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of fun to be with, Good massage with passionate and friendly service.

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2013, 11:09 AM
---Firday---

--Kity-- The feedback 4 STAR of service. Tall, MODEL C cup girls!!!gorgeous appearance ,hardcore Thai massage and oil massage. It felt very nice and was super relaxing. Long, deep strokes all over the body;

--Anna-- NEW 21 y.o. Thaiwan girl, petite and slim body, perky firm Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of fun to be with, Good massage with passionate and friendly service.

Hi, any chance to explain what is a 4 Star service ??

Cheers

:question:

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2013, 03:03 PM
---Tuesday---

--EVA-- The feedback 4 STAR of service. Tall, MODEL C cup girls!!!gorgeous appearance ,hardcore Thai massage and oil massage. It felt very nice and was super relaxing. Long, deep strokes all over the body;

--Elly-- NEW ( Korean girl, petite and slim body, perky firm B Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of fun to be with, massage with passionate and friendly service.)

--Cici-- NEW pretty Thai girls. Looking sweet quality C cup sexy young girls., very serious service attitude, bring you different feelings!

--Neimi-- NEW 20’s from Thailand .Beautiful face with hot sexy body, especially Thai massage as well as service

Hi Foxy Brother

Neimi has been with SF a long time , she was there when Tiffany and Mimi started so please don't list her as a new girl!

Otherwise, you are doing a fine job

Take care mate, keep it up

Cheers

Tigom
23-06-2013, 03:13 AM
Where is Tiffany?

Silver fox massage
24-06-2013, 02:16 PM
Where is Tiffany?
She doesn't work here anymore
Thanks!

Tigom
24-06-2013, 04:53 PM
She doesn't work here anymore
Thanks!

So sad!!!! =( =(

xiaojjaus
26-06-2013, 05:39 PM
---Tuesday---

--Cici-- NEW pretty Thai girls. Looking sweet quality C cup sexy young girls., very serious service attitude, bring you different feelings!

--Anna-- NEW ( Korean girl, petite and slim body, perky firm B Cups, so young and fresh, massage with passionate and friendly service.)

--Elly-- (22 y.o from Korea .GOOD BODY .pretty face . petite and White skin . good service .)

can we have the roster for tmr?

Silver fox massage
02-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Hello every friends,

I'm Linda .i come back holiday . I'm very miss your ~

And my holiday times too many friends help ,Take care of my Silver Fox Massage !

So I so thanks ,I have some gift for everybody !

Dear Customer

I start working same befor . For your good price Enjoy your relax happy hours !!!!

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2013, 02:00 AM
---Wednesday---

--Betty-- (22 y.o from Korea .GOOD BODY .C cup . tall and White skin . good service .)

Hi Foxy,

Just wondering if Shasha is a c cup petite or a perky firm B cups ?

Would you like me to do the measurement with my own hands ??

All you need to do is ask !

Cheers

OldPing
03-07-2013, 12:30 PM
It is perky b+ brother ALG

OldPing
03-07-2013, 12:36 PM
Very 彈手and attractive

OldPing
03-07-2013, 12:38 PM
Same for Betty too. She is young and a very good looking and meaty ass. Still some girly innocence in her demeanor

Tigom
05-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Check out the photo's, but there is only one photo???

1 pic and she left already =(

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2013, 01:35 PM
Check out the photo's, but there is only one photo???

Yeah, that was a long time ago when Foxy has a stable team, like Lisa, Tiffany, Neimi.......etc

She just got back from holiday and in the process of rebuilding her team, please be patient and give her some time mate !

Cheers

Encd16f3
06-07-2013, 01:07 PM
Yeah, that was a long time ago when Foxy has a stable team, like Lisa, Tiffany, Neimi.......etc

She just got back from holiday and in the process of rebuilding her team, please be patient and give her some time mate !

Cheers

Take your time Linda! the photos really helps.

Silver fox massage
06-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Take your time Linda! the photos really helps.

Dear
Girls didn't like it , but i trying ,
i have do it . hope give my shop Support

jellyshots
07-07-2013, 02:41 AM
Hi Foxy, I'll be back soon. I've been very busy working. And I do believe that I owe you a bottle of wine :miao:

AHLUNGOR
09-07-2013, 01:36 PM
:red_heart:---Saturday---:red_heart:

NEW --Sophie-- 22 y.o from THAIWAN .Siza 8 . B+ cup ,sexy ass!cheerful Adorable little girl with long hair .good massage and Sensual Service

--Caroline-- NEW ( Korean girl, petite and slender body, perky firm B Cups, so young and fresh, massage with passionate and friendly service.)

--Bella-- from Thailand .Siza 8 .C cup busty ,cheerful girl .good Thai massage and Service

:shout:---Sunday---:shout:

--Tracy-- 20's y.o. HOT Chinese girl, Good massage passionate and Best Sensual Massage service. petite and slim body, perky firm Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of fun to be with,

NEW --Sophie-- 22 y.o from THAIWAN .Size 8 . B+ cup ,sexy ass!cheerful Adorable little girl with long hair .good massage and Sensual Service

Met Sophie today, Taiwanese girl, good looking face, slim and lean body. Excellent Englidh, very bubbly personality.

Should be a good one

Ps. She is also the Receptionist when Foxy is not there, another hot and sexy receptionist that you can actually have !

AHLUNGOR
09-07-2013, 03:01 PM
9/7 TUE

EVA , NEW Sophie , Korean Anna and Cherry and new girl Tracey

More intel:

Cherry: Korean girl, young and beautiful, B cups, very slim and very sweet, not really my kind of body shape but the other 95% of brothers will like very much !!

Tracy: New Chinese girl, was actually the old Bella !! looking hotter and more sensual than ever, enough said.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
11-07-2013, 05:26 PM
---Thursday---

--Sophie-- NEW Thaiwan girl, petite and slim body, perky firm B Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of fun to be with, massage with passionate and friendly service.

--Tracy--TOP NEW Chinese young sexy girls . The same as the baby's skin, smaller stature, very humorous girl, while enjoying her professional massage while adjusting your tired mood.

TOP NEW --Mina--Popular Sweet Thaiwan girls . 20 y.o good massage and best Sensual Service.

TOP Japanese--Mimi-- very good massage skills, magical hands, willing to please

Mina is Mena ex Stanmore

Cheers

lockhart
11-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Mine (Mena ) from Stanmore.. believe she is > 23 , right, Foxy?

[QUOTE=Silver fox massage;393781]---Thursday---

TOP NEW --Mina--Popular Sweet Thaiwan girls . 20 y.o good massage and best Sensual Service.

IamSam
11-07-2013, 11:16 PM
Don't believe the hype!
She lost 3 years when changed shops!!

Mine (Mena ) from Stanmore.. believe she is > 23 , right, Foxy?

[QUOTE=Silver fox massage;393781]---Thursday---

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2013, 01:17 AM
She told me her real age but she could very well pass for 20 and has the prettiest face of all the MLs i ve seen.

And I do mean all of them.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, glad to see that you have set your eyes on this cute little beauty !

Mena is a very sweet girl, and I love to hear her Taiwanese accented Mandarins, so soft and easy, just like your in loved girl friend speaking to your ears, in bed or close up !!

Please handle with some tender loving care!

Cheers

Silver fox massage
16-07-2013, 02:00 PM
---Tuesday---

TOP--EVA-- The feedback 4 STAR of service. Tall, MODEL C cup girls!!!gorgeous appearance ,hardcore Thai massage and oil massage. It felt very nice and was super relaxing. Long, deep strokes all over the body;

--Chrrly-- NEW 22-year-old student from Korea. big eyes, bright eyes of God, especially the service, so that every completely satisfied expression for guests disclosure in the face, you can not demo!

--Cici-- pretty Thai girls. Looking sweet quality C cup sexy young girls., very serious service attitude, bring you different feelings!

--Sophie-- NEW Thaiwan girl, petite and slim body, perky firm B Cups, so young and fresh, very good English and lots of fun to be with, massage with passionate and friendly service.

TOP NEW --Tracy-- Chinese young sexy girls . The same as the baby's skin, smaller stature, very humorous girl, while enjoying her professional massage while adjusting your tired mood.

kingwally
17-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Is Neimi still working here?...or where has she gone to?

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2013, 04:15 PM
Is Neimi still working here?...or where has she gone to?

Neimi is working on Thursday mate !

Cheers

x11
17-07-2013, 07:30 PM
yay! yay for neimi my little thai pixie princess!

damn cant make Thursday. :(

Encd16f3
18-07-2013, 01:25 AM
Dear
Girls didn't like it , but i trying ,
i have do it . hope give my shop Support

don't mind they are in street clothes actually... summer street clothes :) don't know if that makes it easier for the girls. thanks for keep trying.

Oneonone
31-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Check out their photos!
http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopG...productId=2102

There are no photos there to check out?

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Check out their photos!
http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopG...productId=2102

There are no photos there to check out?

Sorry Mate,

The newer girls are just not ready to provide photos to the shop, probably have to wait until Foxy establishes a more stable team.

I'll tell her to take out that photo link from her signature later

Cheers

Silver fox massage
04-08-2013, 07:32 PM
:red_heart:Each of us girls have improved standards of professional massage, (through professional training for TCM practitioners). Better service will bring you a new experience! We promise to dual massage + services quality assurance! If not, for a full refund!:red_heart:

NEW Loveliness girls team :
Beautiful: Cherry,Tina .
Pure sweet : Mina,Kitty .Maggie
Sexy Hot :Neimi, Sophie Sweety,Tracy
Perfect service guarantee![/SIZE]

AHLUNGOR
08-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Thursday
---Sweety--22y.o, D cup ,size 8, brown-skinned,fresh(Mixed)
---Neimi---25 y.o D cup ,size 8,TOP HOT Loveliness- petite and slim SEXY body
long hair and long legs .BEST JOB ! (Thai)
---Tracy--- 25 y.o B cup .white baby's skin .sexy smaller stature, very humorous girl. good job (China)

---Sophie---22y.o B+ ,size 6, long hair long legs, sexy ,Naughty lovely (Taiwan)

No Mina today ??

And is this the same Thai girl Neimi ??

If she is, she is not a D Cups!! Please !! She was only A Cup, unless she had some new implant done to herself??

Just my A cents

Cheers

Ps. Even Neimi only has smallish breasts, she is a great Thai ML and did a good job on b2b and I created a new term just for her: COA!

Cum on Ass as she has got very meaty and bouncy ass !! And i used them for spanish of the ass kind! And she has great attitude !

OldPing
09-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Agreed. Neimi only got A cup, but a great ass and nice looking puss. Great personality. Excellent HJ.

OldPing
09-08-2013, 12:56 AM
She is more a size 6 as well.

Silver fox massage
09-08-2013, 01:25 AM
No Mina today ??

And is this the same Thai girl Neimi ??

If she is, she is not a D Cups!! Please !! She was only A Cup, unless she had some new implant done to herself??

Just my A cents

Cheers

Ps. Even Neimi only has smallish breasts, she is a great Thai ML and did a good job on b2b and I created a new term just for her: COA!

Cum on Ass as she has got very meaty and bouncy ass !! And i used them for spanish of the ass kind! And she has great attitude !

Neimi she is D cup now!
My girl information, I will the surest! Do not worry about

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Tuesday
---Albee--- slim body . Smart and lively girl big eyes, bronzed skin.Japanese is very good massage, and especially sensual service!
---Kitty--- 19y.o B cup ,size 6, very plump tempting Bottom.very best job!~(Taiwan)
---Maggie--- 23y.o D cup,size 6, single-edged eyelid ,pure breasts (Koran)
---Cherry---23y.o, B cup ,size 6, baby skin,white skin. very good massage and best sensual service (Korean)

I like to say hello to Albee, ex- Stanmore, any brother who was an old Albee fans can now see this tiny sexy lady at Foxy.

All the best sister,

Cheers

xiaojjaus
16-08-2013, 06:38 PM
:miao:Friday :miao:
---Tina--- 21y.o, C cup , size 8, HOT Beauty .baby face(Taiwan)

---Kitty--- 19y.o B cup ,size 6, very plump tempting Bottom.(Taiwan)

---Vivi---NEW 22y.o .C cup ,size 8, long hair long legs, sexy ,Naughty lovely (China)

i hv to say that, vivi is not C.... but very cute. good for trip :)

Silver fox massage
17-08-2013, 02:59 AM
HAPPY WEEKEND
Saturday
---Albee--- slim body . Smart and lively girl big eyes, bronzed skin.
Japanese is very good massage, and especially sensual service!
---Kitty--- 19y.o B cup ,size 6, very plump tempting Bottom. BEST JOB(Taiwan)
---Sophie---22y.o B+ ,size 6, long hair long legs, sexy ,Naughty lovely (Taiwan)
---Betty---23 y.o Bcup, siza10 ,baby skin ,GOOD baby ,earnest job (Korea)

Sunday
---Kitty--- 19y.o B cup ,size 6, very plump tempting Bottom.(Taiwan)
---Cherry---23y.o, B cup ,size 6, baby skin,(Korean)[/SIZE]

Silver fox massage
22-08-2013, 11:34 AM
Thursday

---Kitty--- 19y.o B cup ,size 6, very plump tempting Bottom.very best job!~(Taiwan)

---Cherry---23y.o, B cup ,size 6, baby skin,white skin. very good massage and best sensual service (Korean)
[/SIZE]
:red_heart:Each of our girls have received some professional massage training at the shop (through professionally qualified TCM practitioners). In order to provide you with better service and a new and relaxing experience! We promise to provide good massage + sensual services with quality assurance! If not, please complain to me directly!:red_heart:

Silver fox massage
22-08-2013, 11:26 PM
:red_heart:Friday:red_heart:
---Albee--- slim body . Smart and lively girl big eyes, bronzed skin.Japanese is very good massage, and especially sensual service!
---Kitty--- 19y.o B cup ,size 6, very plump tempting Bottom.Best job(Taiwan)

Silver fox massage
03-09-2013, 10:00 PM
Wednesday

---MIMI--- B cup ,slim bady, size 6 ,Best evey job ,magical hands .(TOP) Japan

---Kitty--- 19y.o, B cup, size 6, very firm tempting ass. Kitty is Silver Fox's star with a growing fan base, check out the numerous ARs.(Taiwan)

---Cherry---23y.o, B cup ,size 6, soft baby smooth skin, sensual lips that will explore your entire body (Korean)

---Tina--- 21 y.o C cup , size 8, HOT sexy Body and Beauty face (Taiwan)

Silver fox massage
21-09-2013, 02:20 AM
HAPPY WEEKEND
Saturday
------Kitty--- 19y.o, B cup, size 6, very firm tempting ass. Kitty is Silver Fox's star with a growing fan base, check out the numerous ARs.(Taiwan)

---New Cindy---20y.o, B cup ,size 8.happiness enjoy the time (Chinese)

---Albee--- 23 y.o, slim body with big lively eyes and bronze tanned skin.

---New cici---22 y.o Bcup, size 6 ,baby white skin ,good massage .girls friend service ,earnest job (Chinese)

Sunday
---New Cindy---20y.o, B cup ,size 8.happiness enjoy the time (Chinese)

------Kitty--- 19y.o, B cup, size 6, very firm tempting ass. Kitty is Silver Fox's star with a growing fan base, check out the numerous ARs.(Taiwan

---Albee--- 23 y.o, slim body with big lively eyes and bronze tanned skin.

---Cherry---23y.o, B cup ,size 6, baby skin,(Korean)

Silver fox massage
25-01-2014, 11:44 AM
GOOD Saturday

NEW ---SARA--- 19 y.o , D cup ,size 8 .White skin, good service, gentle and beautiful petite girl (Chinese)

NEW---Vicky--- 25 y.o Dcup ,size 8 .Body supple, voluptuous, solicitous. Charming smile, Thai massage, as well as the hot intimate service (THAI)

TOP---Albee--- slim body . Smart and lively girl big eyes, bronzed skin.Japanese is very good massage, and especially sensual service!

TOP---Cindy--- 20 y.o C cup, size 8, Student Girl .Tall HOT sexy Body .GOOD service. ( Chinese)