PDA

View Full Version : Silver fox massage---2/376 pitt st

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Silver fox massage
04-06-2012, 02:22 AM
The new stop grand openings, the place is elegant and clean.

We have four massage rooms and a waiting room, shower room.

We have central air-conditioned, one-off sheets of paper, all the towels off an exchange, as well as towels steamed back and mask to give for free.

We provide excellent quality Chinese acupressure and Korean B2B massage

Distinguished enjoyment, please visit 376 Pitt St. Silver fox Massage!

The passion of the moment, please visit 376 Pitt St. Silver fox Massage!

Dear bros,

Thank you for your patronage to our establishment. We strive to be the best in the industry by providing the best services coupled with highly affordable prices. We take pride in acknowledging your needs and wants along with your positive and negative feed backs.

If you feel that our services have let you down, please drop us a line as we are always on the look out to improve our business. ( or ring Linda ) There is nothing we want more than YOU living our premise with a huge grin on your face.

Young girls are waiting for your visit.

[COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=4]BOOKING:02 80347844
0416956886(한국어,国语)
ADD: LEVEL2 376PITT ST .
Business Hours:
MON--SAT:AM10:00---PM10:00
SUN ---:AM10:00---PM7:00

Silver fox massage
04-06-2012, 02:28 AM
We are a new massage shops, inexperienced hope a lot of help and contains! Thank you

Travelmate
04-06-2012, 02:38 AM
is this Linda's shop>?

Silver fox massage
04-06-2012, 08:51 AM
Yes, before the vulnerability is my negligence, sorry, we are disappointed!Vexed!Forum post, I respond personally.Our shop brand is the first guest, enthusiasm, the attitude and clean shop environment.This is not to become the aim.I also hope my a lot of valuable advice to help me! Thank you

vistir
04-06-2012, 09:11 AM
Sincere!!
not wrong!
Still a lot of Support, like you shop.

AHLUNGOR
04-06-2012, 09:59 AM
is this Linda's shop>?

I think Linda is the Fox!!

Well done sister, that's a big step forward in the right direction!!

Congratulations!!

Just ask that x233123232312312332133211?? To stay away and you'll be right.......haha

Cheers

Charlie123
04-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Any chance of getting a weekly roster posted?

Flyerr221
04-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Just what we wanted. Another thread on this shop.

aussiegaigin
04-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Any chance of getting a weekly roster posted?

There is another thread with some rosters on it. So far, only daily list; but being able to plan ahead would be nice.

AHLUNGOR
04-06-2012, 11:26 AM

Looks like they are now a paying advertiser on this forum, so their posts won't be deleted anymore, so like it or not, they are here to stay...........lol

Good job Admin in getting another customer onboard..........haha

Cheers

:cool2:

Flyerr221
04-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Sounds like a great opportunity for discount vouchers to celebrate this momentous occasion.

听起来像一个伟大的机会来庆祝这一重要时刻折扣券。

#googletranslate

Silver fox massage
04-06-2012, 03:39 PM

Before your rude, would like to say sorry to you!Bear with understanding.

Silver fox massage
04-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Looks like they are now a paying advertiser on this forum, so their posts won't be deleted anymore, so like it or not, they are here to stay...........lol

Good job Admin in getting another customer onboard..........haha

Cheers

Rest assured, the future, we will the customer first, first stand on your point of view Reply you want to know the answer!I hope you will, a lot of help me this have no experience of the young girl! Thank you

Creeper
04-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Hi fox I have sent you a pm with some feedback.

AHLUNGOR
04-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Wow, it's now the Silver Fox!!

I like it, are all the massage girls behaving like Silver Fox 銀色狐狸精 or should I call them 銀狐小妖精!!

May be it's time for a revisit!!

Cheers

:smile::smile::smile:

Flyerr221
04-06-2012, 05:15 PM
So if you have a bit of grey in your hair, do you get a discount at Silver Fox ?

I think that would be appropriate.

Travelmate
04-06-2012, 06:24 PM
I like this shop now.
I like Cici as well

Silver fox massage
04-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Hi , thank you for you support, I will post weekly roster later, all suggestions are very welcome.

Silver Fox

Travelmate
04-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Hi , thank you for you support, I will post weekly roster later, all suggestions are very welcome.

Silver Fox
what is your name?
How do we call you when we see you in the shop?
can we call you x12312312312312312213312311?

AHLUNGOR
04-06-2012, 08:25 PM
what is your name?

Hi brother Mate,

Silver Fox aka Linda!!

I think she has banned x23132322 from posting any more, afterall, its her business........lol

Davidoff.
05-06-2012, 12:39 AM
Dear fellow bros,

I would like to begin with a big thank you for your interest in our establishment.

We have completely revamped our management hence I will be in charge of administrating this thread along with my boss Linda, ( the hottie you see sitting at the counter )

what is your name?

Hi bro Travelmate,

The person posting under that nickname is Linda, and like anyone else you can address her as Linda. Except for me of course, because I call her BOSS haha. :D

I'd also like to rectify that x123123 was indeed an ex staff of our establishment but he has since been dismissed for being extremely unprofessional, and for that we apologize.

TA,

David

Davidoff.
05-06-2012, 12:42 AM
Hi brother Mate,

Silver Fox aka Linda!!

I think she has banned x23132322 from posting any more, afterall, its her business........lol

Hi brother AHLUNGOR,

You're right about that!, so I assume you must have visited our shop before! I hope you left with a good impression :)

I assure the rest of the other bros and you that none of you would have to deal with such rude and ignorant customer service anymore.

TA,

David

Charlie123
05-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Does linda do massage? Can we definately rule that out?

Also, Ive been reading all these threads on the new pitt street store and still unclear on pricing can you clarify that too please?

Finally, what hours is the store open?

Davidoff.
05-06-2012, 02:56 AM
Does linda do massage? Can we definately rule that out?

Also, Ive been reading all these threads on the new pitt street store and still unclear on pricing can you clarify that too please?

Finally, what hours is the store open?

Hi brother Charlie123,

Yes, Linda's responsibility is to solely run the business therefore she will never be involved with providing any forms of massaging services.

We apologize for providing such vague information, and we are working towards doing a little housekeeping to compile all the information in a tedious thread.

PRICING

MASSAGE ( HJ + $20.00 ):

30 MINS/ $35.00
45 MINS/ $50.00
60 MINS/ $60.00

OPENING HOURS

MON-SAT : 10:00AM TO 9:00PM

SUN : 10:00AM TO 8:00PM

We are looking forward to your visit, please do not hesitate to call Linda ( 0416956886 ) for further enquiries and reservation, or you can speak directly with me here.

TA,

David

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2012, 10:02 AM
Very good job bro David,

So professionally done, i can see that the Silver Foxy massage business will be in your very capable hands from now on, keep it up!!

When are you gonna post some reviews yourself???

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2012, 12:42 PM
BOOKING:0416956886(한국어,国语)
ADD: LEVEL2 376PITT ST .
Business Hours:
MON--SAT:AM10:00---PM9:00
SUN ---:AM10:00---PM7:00
SPECIAL :15MINS ---$30

Hi David/Linda,

What is the Special: 15 MINS --- $30??

Please explain??

Davidoff.
05-06-2012, 12:45 PM
opning hours

mon-sat:am10:00--pm9:00

sun:am10:00--pm8:00

Silver fox massage
05-06-2012, 01:08 PM
Hi David/Linda,

What is the Special: 15 MINS --- $30??

Please explain??
15 minutes (Including HJ)
for busy guests crowded to cheer on guests.So I want to save money but also be happy for the guests plan to fast-food programs.

Travelmate
05-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Dear fellow bros,

I would like to begin with a big thank you for your interest in our establishment.

We have completely revamped our management hence I will be in charge of administrating this thread along with my boss Linda, ( the hottie you see sitting at the counter )

Hi bro Travelmate,

The person posting under that nickname is Linda, and like anyone else you can address her as Linda. Except for me of course, because I call her BOSS haha. :D

I'd also like to rectify that x123123 was indeed an ex staff of our establishment but he has since been dismissed for being extremely unprofessional, and for that we apologize.

TA,

David

Dear David,

Thanks for your update.
You have been most helpful.

Travelmate

bevis90
05-06-2012, 02:04 PM
ahlunger i think i already mentioned before about the special price lol

Davidoff.
05-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Very good job bro David,

So professionally done, i can see that the Silver Foxy massage business will be in your very capable hands from now on, keep it up!!

When are you gonna post some reviews yourself???

Cheers

Dear brother AHLUNGOR,

Thank you for your compliment and encouragement :D I will strive to improve on which ever areas deemed necessary.

Haha, I was hoping to ask you the same question as well! I assure you that your review(s) would be much descriptive and genuine compared to mine if I were to write one!

Tbh, I have yet to experience the company of these gorgeous ladies because I am a new staff.

TA,

David

Davidoff.
05-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Dear David,

Thanks for your update.
You have been most helpful.

Travelmate

Dear brother Travelmate,

You're most welcomed.

I will be happy to assist you if you have any further questions in the future.

Please do not hesitate to summon me.

We are looking forward to your visit :D

TA,

David

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2012, 02:36 PM
ahlunger i think i already mentioned before about the special price lol

Yes Bro, but all those earlier posts and threads have been deleted, so it's better to double check with the current referees...........................haha

A walk in hand job in 15 min!! never have a quickie like this before, could be fun!!

And what about that Cauc MILF who offers $80/15 min? for BBBJ and CIM (others/FS available on request), there must be a market and acknowledgement of such quickie service on demand in the CBD area. All the horny and stressful office workers..............LOL

Cheers

Travelmate
05-06-2012, 02:43 PM
Dear brother Travelmate,

You're most welcomed.

I will be happy to assist you if you have any further questions in the future.

Please do not hesitate to summon me.

We are looking forward to your visit :D

TA,

David

My first suggestion is from yourself to provide a BASIC official pricelist.
It is no good for other punters to say this and that.

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Hi there, you have Tiffany working and the roster descriptions said she is Japanese, not that it matters (to me anyway) but would you care to response to the following comments from another thread:

Tiffany is not japanese I'm sure, she speak Chinese to Linda

Cheers

Charlie123
05-06-2012, 03:55 PM
Last question please - is nude included with hj or is this extra?

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Last question please - is nude included with hj or is this extra?

I can answer that, nude is extra, around $20-$30 per session, you have to negotiate with the WLs. But the B2B will include nude HJ of course. But then again, the B2B is not what you have in mind, I don't think you will get a oily body slides here - unless David/Foxy can clarify that differently.........haha

Cheers

bevis90
05-06-2012, 05:32 PM
cheap n cheerful i guess :)

Charlie123
05-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Snow lotus prices ... which i dont mind paying, so long as they deliver the same standards of ML talent and customer service...

Davidoff.
05-06-2012, 10:37 PM
My first suggestion is from yourself to provide a BASIC official pricelist.
It is no good for other punters to say this and that.

Dear brother Travelmate,

Yes, I have already asked Linda to compile and create one so everything would be synchronized.

There are still a lot of work in progress so please bear with us, because using the internet/computer isn't exactly Linda's cup of tea, and also because I am only working part time.

TA,

David

Davidoff.
05-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Hi there, you have Tiffany working and the roster descriptions said she is Japanese, not that it matters (to me anyway) but would you care to response to the following comments from another thread:

Cheers

Dear brother AHLUNGOR,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, tbh I have yet to scour the forum for any posts related to our establishment.

And to answer the question, Tiffany is listed as Japanese due to her family heritage. The same situation is applicable to Linda as she is a mix of Korean and Chinese.

TA,

David

bevis90
06-06-2012, 12:47 AM
is this the new shop name, i remember it use to be called magical scent

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2012, 12:59 AM
is this the new shop name, i remember it use to be called magical scent

Yeap, its the same joint, I think Linda liken herself or her girls ?? To be like foxes, or foxy ladies or whatever!!

I think the shop will now need to deliver a few stars to compliment all the hypes with the advertising and promotions, it cant just deliver a run of the mill standard of services.

To me they have one star already thats my favourite Ada, but she is a Milf, so not everyone's cup of tea. So perhaps Linda needs to advertise and recruit some more talents.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

Travelmate
06-06-2012, 12:18 PM
foxy ladies always refer to older ladies,
But Linda keep some many young talent ....
It will be exciting if young girls are as FOXY and hungry as the real foxy age ladies

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2012, 01:24 PM
foxy ladies always refer to older ladies,
But Linda keep some many young talent ....
It will be exciting if young girls are as FOXY and hungry as the real foxy age ladies

I think in Korean culture or customs, the Foxy ones are the young and beautiful, and sensual and flirting, erotic and engaging, willing to please and willing to learn, this is the Fox-tales according to Silver Fox ??

Hope she finds a couple that will fit those descriptions..........haha..........very soon!!

Cheers

:smile:

Silver fox massage
06-06-2012, 05:46 PM
our shop every day have one professional massagelady.Kelly and Ada they are not young girls, but they are professional are great, they have a massage knowledge and techniques!Friends, like massage will be very satisfied with their massage techniques!In addition to the service above, because they mature girls, will be more caring, patience, understanding men's needs!Do not miss the truly relaxing moment!

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2012, 06:17 PM
our shop every day have one professional massagelady.Kelly and Ada they are not young girls, but they are professional are great, they have a massage knowledge and techniques!Friends, like massage will be very satisfied with their massage techniques!In addition to the service above, because they mature girls, will be more caring, patience, understanding men's needs!Do not miss the truly relaxing moment!

Hi Foxy,

I will second to the claims that Ada really understands men's needs, and that I need to be comforted by her firm and all natural 38 C Cups!!

Cheers

:love:

Davidoff.
06-06-2012, 11:04 PM
I can answer that, nude is extra, around $20-$30 per session, you have to negotiate with the WLs. But the B2B will include nude HJ of course. But then again, the B2B is not what you have in mind, I don't think you will get a oily body slides here - unless David/Foxy can clarify that differently.........haha

Cheers

Dear brother AHLUNGOR,

My apologies for completely missing out on this post, I blame the iphone! haha

Yes, the reason why we do not provide the authentic "oil" massage is because we've received feedback from customers complaining that they required a shower or it's just simply hard to clean up after the massage.

Having say that, we do understand that by implementing this method, it results in a loss of sensation of the entire B2B experience. Therefore I will suggest to Linda to add standard B2B massage oil to our arsenal.

So please stay tuned!

TA,

David

Davidoff.
07-06-2012, 01:15 AM
New girls to join tomorrow, LINDA same type, from the ice city of Harbin, China, 25 years old.height of 168cm, c cup breasts, white skin, very hot, sexy, breast oil massage of 5 stars service will make you a very pleasant surprise!

OPEN: AM 10:00 TO PM10:00

04169568836(booking)

Charlie123
07-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Weekly rosters, outline of prices, description of MLs, photos coming, articulate shop representive...

All of my boxes ticked, im checking this place out

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2012, 12:40 PM
New girls to join tomorrow, LINDA same type, from the ice city of Harbin, China, 25 years old.height of 168cm, c cup breasts, white skin, very hot, sexy, breast oil massage of 5 stars service will make you a very pleasant surprise!

OPEN: AM 10:00 TO PM10:00

04169568836(booking)

So, what is the name of this new girl??

C Cup sounds interesting, 34? 35? 36? 37? or 38?

Cheers

dickyman
07-06-2012, 03:13 PM
Check out this shop in the earlier morning today,only lisa, Lisa from shanghai who got 38c, very similar to Suphie from NT, face is ok. Decent massage, when she gave me massage she purposely rub her boob to my back head, can felt her soft boob, felt good. Thought Ahlungor might like her 38c boob.

Silver fox massage
07-06-2012, 03:37 PM
So, what is the name of this new girl??

C Cup sounds interesting, 34? 35? 36? 37? or 38?

Cheers

her name is Bella!36 c cup!!!wokeing so *******!~~~haha !Try to know

:love::love::love::love:

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Check out this shop in the earlier morning today,only lisa, Lisa from shanghai who got 38c, very similar to Suphie from NT, face is ok. Decent massage, when she gave me massage she purposely rub her boob to my back head, can felt her soft boob, felt good. Thought Ahlungor might like her 38c boob.

Thanks for thinking about me brother Dickyman,

I am still mourning the lost of Sophie's 38 F Cup from 501, so this Lisa has got a nice pair too, I will be checking her out very shortly.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Cheers

woodcock
07-06-2012, 04:16 PM
Thanks for thinking about me brother Dickyman,

I am still mourning the lost of Sophie's 38 F Cup from 501, so this Lisa has got a nice pair too, I will be checking her out very shortly.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Cheers

Ahlungor i guess we are now both on a mission to find another E - F cup replacement of sophie in the massage industry.... let the search begin

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Looks like the Foxy lady is building a nice collections of MLs with big boobs, please don't do it just for me...........lol, as my weekly massage budget is very limited, hopefully there are plenty of breasts lovers who will cum to support and sample the big talents:

So let's see the line up so far:

Ada: All Natural 38 C Cup, I guarantee this!!

Bella: 36 C Cup, according to Foxy

Lisa: 38 C Cup, according to Brother Dickyman

What a coincident that they are all C Cups!!

And let's not forget there is also Vivian who is young and very slim but for some divine reasons has a nice pair of may be 32/33 D Cup all natural too.

More to cum, when I have more information and verifications

Cheers

:love::love::love:

Charlie123
07-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Anyone care to share an AR on the foxy girl cici?

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2012, 04:49 PM
Anyone care to share an AR on the foxy girl cici?

No AR but would you settle for a look see only comment??

I have not had a session with Cici Brother Charlie but I have seen her in the corridor and she is quite good looking, tall and slim, guessing a B Cup, she could be your type.........haha

Cheers

Flyerr221
07-06-2012, 05:05 PM
NEIMI, 26 y.o Thailand ( NEW ), for lovers of girls with short hair, extremely new to the industry, warm GFE experience, soft and white skin, enticing set of eyes and the perfect smile. Extremely generous on what she has to offer.

OMG a thai girl with short hair ? *drools*

Is she cute ? Since when does a thai girl have white skin ~ ?

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2012, 08:35 PM
I didn't have time to have a session tonight but i was so tempted to check out the new breasts, so i wonder down to 376 to see if i can window shopping and i was not disappointed.

Lisa, size 10, quite tall and has a pretty face, she was wearing a low cut dress and half of her big white tits are spilling out, looks so yummy and should be all natural, i almost changed my mind and wanted to stay for 30 min but i will be missing my train so next time!!

Then Bella just finished a job and walked pass reception, she should be younger than Lisa, looks quite cute, a size 8 may be, also wearing a very tight low cut dress and showing a deep cleavage, also looking so fuckable (i know there is no FS in this shop, tits fucking is what i am talking about.....lol). So this could be dangerous as my loyalty to Ada will be seriously tested. But after seeing the sample, i think i have to see both Bella and Lisa at least once, well, they really could not be better than Ada in the massage department, but what if they do......

Well, without actually tasting the full package, on look and physical attributes alone, boths girls are above average, and if you are breasts lovers, then you can get into the queue now........haha

Cheers

dickyman
07-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Ahlungor, so u just went to shopping?
It's my first time this shop as they said have new girl from northern china, so decided heading to see the new girl. Might is too early, I get there around 9:50, the door open. Saw Lisa, she said she is only one ml now, she said is ok.
Lisa got ok face with sweet friendly smile, I said why no. She lead me into the room, the she went out get change. The she came back with short skirt and low deep dress, and u see half of malon is spilling out, ask her any extra she can provide, she said bottom line is B2B, so I said will see her next time for B2B as got no time b2b in half hour session. End up with $20 happy ending, she allow me to touch her tits, it will be good if I can suck too.
Ahlungor she only work two days a week, Thursday and weaken not sure is Saturday or Sunday

abacab
07-06-2012, 09:55 PM
With all the 501 problems I am going to have to check this place out! I think Ada is top for me - love those dirty milfs with high end massage skills!

Davidoff.
08-06-2012, 12:48 AM
Dear fellow brothers who have visited our establishment...

Thank you for your patronage!

I am almost getting a hard on from your very descriptive little posts..!

For all you sleazy brothers out there lurking around this thread, wait no more and try one of our sexy vixens today!

We're OPEN: AM 10:00 TO PM10:00

0416-956-886 FOR BOOKING!

TA,

David

shamrock
08-06-2012, 01:00 AM
goshe.. this guy is getting a hard on from other guys..
better watch out!

wilisno
08-06-2012, 02:17 AM
goshe.. this guy is getting a hard on from other guys..
better watch out!

Hahaha ! 3Clive ! :miao:

Nah, he's got a hard-on from reading the posts, not from the guys ! Nothing gay !:miao:

samantha
08-06-2012, 07:05 AM
Good luck for striving to provide best services in the industry. You can count on me.

AHLUNGOR
08-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Good luck for striving to provide best services in the industry. You can count on me.

Hi Sam,

Welcome to the forum!!

Are you a sister or a brother or somewhere in between, couldnt really tell from your posts, but you are using Samantha as user name so we shall assume you have a pussy!! And i must say, after going down in 3 in Paris last night, Sam is not my favourite name at the moment, nothing against you though.....lol

Are you working somewhere, this is a good forum for self promotion, tell us more!!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
08-06-2012, 11:04 AM
Dear fellow brothers who have visited our establishment...

Thank you for your patronage!

I am almost getting a hard on from your very descriptive little posts..!

For all you sleazy brothers out there lurking around this thread, wait no more and try one of our sexy vixens today!

We're OPEN: AM 10:00 TO PM10:00

04169568836 FOR BOOKING!

TA,

David

Sorry Brother David,

That's the wrong number..........LOL

The correct number is:

0416-956-886

And don't worry, you are not fired!! just that you made a very small error looks really BIG...........haha

Cheers

leoking
08-06-2012, 10:14 PM
david brother,
bella is nice ! so playful !

Davidoff.
08-06-2012, 11:39 PM
Sorry Brother David,

That's the wrong number..........LOL

The correct number is:

0416-956-886

And don't worry, you are not fired!! just that you made a very small error looks really BIG...........haha

Cheers

Dear bro AHLUNGOR

OMG that is extremely embarrassing ! Thank you for the correction and let's hope the boss didn't see this! I should have never copy and pasted from her post hahhahaa!

TA,

David

Davidoff.
08-06-2012, 11:43 PM
david brother,
bella is nice ! so playful !

Dear bro leoking,

I am glad you had a good time! Do chalk up an AR if time permits or if you think she's really worth to be mentioned :D

There are no reviews better than one from a satisfied customer from a neutral angle!

Feel free to drop by soon to have a look at our other girls in the line up!

Davidoff.
08-06-2012, 11:50 PM
Dear fellow brothers,

We're in the midst of adding additional ladies to our daily roster in order to accommodate the much higher demands these days ( a huge thank you to all the bros here )

So feel free to rock up our door to have a look at the line up of our ladies, please note that you are absolutely no obliged to engage in our services if you do not think the ladies suits your needs.

But instead, chill in our guest room which comes complete with a huge ass tv with movies and HK dramas and beverages ( on the house ), or talk to our ever friendly boss Linda, or me if I happen to be there.

TA,

David

Davidoff.
09-06-2012, 11:24 AM
Dear fellow brothers,

We are in the midst of crafting some really nifty promotions & offers, so please stay tuned to this thread to ensure you do not miss out on these jewels!

0416-956-886 CALL US TODAY FOR BOOKING!

TA,

David

Silver fox massage
13-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Beila new girls, aged 26, height 165, black hair, from China, she is white, the skin is particularly slippery, elastic super nice c-cup breasts, come to feel for!

Brothers, please for booking f 0416956886
saving you the precious time.

Thank you

AHLUNGOR
13-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Beila new girls, aged 26, height 165, black hair, from China, she is white, the skin is particularly slippery, elastic super nice c-cup breasts, come to feel for!

Brothers, please for booking f 0416956886
saving you the precious time.

Thank you

Hi Foxy,

I am sure this new girl Beila is the same girl Bella I saw last week and I have given her the following descriptions - along with Lisa's:

Lisa, size 10, quite tall and has a pretty face, she was wearing a low cut dress and half of her big white tits are spilling out, looks so yummy and should be all natural, i almost changed my mind and wanted to stay for 30 min but i will be missing my train so next time!!

Then Bella just finished a job and walked pass reception, she should be younger than Lisa, looks quite cute, a size 8 may be, also wearing a very tight low cut dress and showing a deep cleavage, also looking so fuckable (i know there is no FS in this shop, tits fucking is what i am talking about.....lol).

And when you said she is white, you mean white skin right??

Where is brother David?? he should be writing all these stuff for you...........lol

But nevertheless, I think Bella, Lisa, Nicole all very nice girl with good size tits, you are finally hiring some quality girls, keep up with the good works...........haha

Cheers

Travelmate
13-06-2012, 02:10 PM
I like the word saying super slippery.

I may thinking too much and too DEEP

Mozilla
13-06-2012, 02:53 PM
man, this is one of the most professional (looks like FT) forum adminitrator i have seen so far... with good english and very clear and prompt in replying questions.

on top of that.. you have that traditional 'kiss ass' 'sao yher' feel to it.. haha... make me feel like the good old asia is here... now all we need is a KTV room with hostess with the mostest.. to please...

AHLUNGOR
13-06-2012, 04:11 PM
OK, just had a session with Bella, cant resist the temptation, see AR in the other thread shortly.

Just want to clarify that while Bella has a great body, they are not C Cups, young and firm B- may be (竹筍波- bamboo shoot shaped breasts), love her butt better though, (probably should have done a COA on her too..........lol) in fact she has really nice and meaty but firmly toned ass.

Lovely girl, so fresh and innocent, more later

Cheers

Travelmate
13-06-2012, 06:25 PM
OK, just had a session with Bella, cant resist the temptation, see AR in the other thread shortly.

Just want to clarify that while Bella has a great body, they are not C Cups, young and firm B- may be (竹筍波- bamboo shoot shaped breasts), love her butt better though, (probably should have done a COA on her too..........lol) in fact she has really nice and meaty but firmly toned ass.

Lovely girl, so fresh and innocent, more later

Cheers

WOW!!
(竹筍波- bamboo shoot shaped breasts),
this is more of my liking!

AHLUNGOR
13-06-2012, 06:27 PM
WOW!!
(竹筍波- bamboo shoot shaped breasts),
this is more of my liking!

Yeap, she is young and slim and lovely long hair, should be your type Brother Mate!!

Charlie123
13-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Bamboo shoot shaped breasts lol, never heard that one before but it does sound strangely inviting!

AHLUNGOR
13-06-2012, 07:13 PM
Bamboo shoot shaped breasts lol, never heard that one before but it does sound strangely inviting!

Hi Brother Charlie,

This is a special term used exclusively by the HK Cantonese to described young, firm and pointy breasts. Next time you see Maggie, ask her about it and she will explain to you with some self demonstrations, but Maggie's breast is bigger and nicer than Bella's I must admit!!.

And just for you, here are some photos to illustrate the term:

And I'll say Bella is nicer than those in the photos................haha

Cheers

Charlie123
13-06-2012, 07:28 PM
I LOVE bamboo shoot breasts but never knew there was a name for them!!!

Does anyone know of any other MLs with similarly shaped boobs?? In any case, good on our cantonese brothers for having the sense to put a label to such an important biological phenonenum.

Davidoff.
13-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Have you ever wondered where all those young, elegant and innocent college/uni jewels you see strolling up and down George St come from?....

Cici, PRC, 21 y.o uni student, 170cm with alluring dark-brown hair and a pretty face, long and sexy legs, dreamy eyes, very nicely shaped B cup breasts, slightly toned and smooth skin and a J-Lo booty.

Cici is your typical looking uni girl with a charming and pleasant personality and definitely body to die for. Young and naive, she is new to the industry and is extremely eager to please. Enjoy a warm beverage in our lounge which is located strategically to provide ultimate relaxation and privacy before being greeted by Cici with a warm smile, clad in a tastefully revealing mini dress.

Do not be fooled by Cici’s ever soft and smooth hands because she can definitely pack a punch, hence a moderate-hard massage is definitely available on the menu, together with her ever popular elbow kneading massage technique.

Perhaps Cici’s warm and gentle hand caressing your body is getting a little stale for your liking? Hit it off with a conversation as Cici is highly inquisitive and converses fluently in both English & Mandarin.

I shall leave the rest to your imagination and session with her. Please drop her an AR if you think you had an extremely pleasant session or if she is simply worth the money.

CICI provides all of the standard extra services offered by SFM

FOR ENQUIRIES & BOOKINGS, PLEASE RING 0416 956 886

TA,

David

Davidoff.
13-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Hi Foxy,

I am sure this new girl Beila is the same girl Bella I saw last week and I have given her the following descriptions - along with Lisa's:

And when you said she is white, you mean white skin right??

Where is brother David?? he should be writing all these stuff for you...........lol

But nevertheless, I think Bella, Lisa, Nicole all very nice girl with good size tits, you are finally hiring some quality girls, keep up with the good works...........haha

Cheers

Dear brother AHLUNGOR & fellow bros,

I would like to clarify that Beila is indeed Bella.

I think Linda is definitely improving heaps haha, nevertheless I will provide a clearer description when I have the chance to meet Bella.

We;re glad you have taken a liking of our MLs, and certainly hope that this is just a beginning of plenty more quality to come.

TA,

David

Davidoff.
13-06-2012, 08:01 PM
man, this is one of the most professional (looks like FT) forum adminitrator i have seen so far... with good english and very clear and prompt in replying questions.

on top of that.. you have that traditional 'kiss ass' 'sao yher' feel to it.. haha... make me feel like the good old asia is here... now all we need is a KTV room with hostess with the mostest.. to please...

Dear brother Mozilla,

Thank you for your compliment, we take pride in providing the best customer service and experience to all the brothers out there.

TA,

David

Silver fox massage
14-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Recruited five girls, with some photos for everyone to enjoy, and let the big guy a better understanding of what each of us girls, new friends, get to know the
Take pictures over laughing to the explosion, explosive milk by Lisa, Tiffany 'Indian dance shaking her ass, oh my god! The Bella Enchanting. Mimi's dynamic enthusiasm, Ada real materials feminine! ! !

Wow ~ feast for the eyes, I am a woman almost to nosebleeds.

Happy episode to share with you my happiness

A total of almost 10 girls photos, not yet finished, and I hope all the girls patiently waiting for my masterpiece!

Charlie123
14-06-2012, 10:35 PM
Explosive milk? ... I am a woman almost to nosebleeds?

Funny stuff

Mozilla
14-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Recruited five girls, with some photos for everyone to enjoy, and let the big guy a better understanding of what each of us girls, new friends, get to know the
Take pictures over laughing to the explosion, explosive milk by Lisa, Tiffany 'Indian dance shaking her ass, oh my god! The Bella Enchanting. Mimi's dynamic enthusiasm, Ada real materials feminine! ! !

Wow ~ feast for the eyes, I am a woman almost to nosebleeds.

Happy episode to share with you my happiness

A total of almost 10 girls photos, not yet finished, and I hope all the girls patiently waiting for my masterpiece!

WTF my brother Fox!! indian dance?? so Tiff is an indian? and explosive milk!! is it another way to say pussy shooter???

should i cancel my SL visit and change to Foxy tomorrow????

Travelmate
15-06-2012, 12:24 AM
I cannot wait,
you can PM me first.
I want to see all of them

AHLUNGOR
15-06-2012, 10:30 PM
I cannot wait,
you can PM me first.
I want to see all of them

Haha, lier!!

No you wont see all of them, there are a few will meet your requirements but most of all, some of them are making up the numbers and i am confident that you are not lowering your standatd for the run of the mill MLs.....lol

Cheers

Davidoff.
15-06-2012, 10:55 PM
Dear fellow brothers,

I will assume that Linda was extremely ecstatic to please all of you as she was writing the post earlier, hence her description. (:

On the other hand, I have good news for all of you!

The body shots of the ladies have been taken and I will be uploading them shortly( after I let the suspense kill yous all hahaha)

I would also like ti vouch for the authenticity of all the photos taken.

Stay tuned bros!

TA,

David

hornyme
16-06-2012, 12:02 AM
Tell me I went to the wrong place today, because the experience was not impressive at all.

Around 11am today, I came up to 376 Pitt Street for the first time (without booking). There was a big sign “ARIA” at street level entrance. I went up the stairs. The 1st floor was a beauty/hair saloon. I could see a few chairs but no customers. Kept going up. On the 2nd floor, there was a sign “Magical Massage”, but no sign of “Silver Fox”. The place did look recently renovated.

No one behind the high-rise counter. Soon a lady came up and I asked if this was “Silver Fox Massage”. She looked puzzled. Then I asked if Linda’s here. She hesitated a little and said “Linda’s not arrived yet, can I serve you?” She’s not really my type. So I asked if I could see other girls. Soon another girl came out, not my type again. I asked politely if anyone else was available. The 2nd girl then asked me to pay first before I can see all the girls because “it will be rude if you just leave after seen all the girls”. This was a shocking response. As I’ve been around for a while, but haven’t been asked by any shop to pay up first before I can see the girls.

Without hesitation, I walked out of the door.

I hope I went to the wrong shop, as all the comments from the brothers here are quite possible. Or did I?

AHLUNGOR
16-06-2012, 01:38 AM
No, you went to Silver Fox alright!!

No idea why the girl asked you to pay first, as you guys talked in English, i assumed that you are not Chinese.

Even if you are white, its quite normal that customers asked to meet all the girls before making a selection.

Did you get the girls name? Foxy will be very upset that her girls said the wrong thing to the customer.

You may get some explanations later from Foxy or bro David.....haha

Not my problem

Cheers

Davidoff.
16-06-2012, 02:10 AM
Tell me I went to the wrong place today, because the experience was not impressive at all.

Around 11am today, I came up to 376 Pitt Street for the first time (without booking). There was a big sign “ARIA” at street level entrance. I went up the stairs. The 1st floor was a beauty/hair saloon. I could see a few chairs but no customers. Kept going up. On the 2nd floor, there was a sign “Magical Massage”, but no sign of “Silver Fox”. The place did look recently renovated.

No one behind the high-rise counter. Soon a lady came up and I asked if this was “Silver Fox Massage”. She looked puzzled. Then I asked if Linda’s here. She hesitated a little and said “Linda’s not arrived yet, can I serve you?” She’s not really my type. So I asked if I could see other girls. Soon another girl came out, not my type again. I asked politely if anyone else was available. The 2nd girl then asked me to pay first before I can see all the girls because “it will be rude if you just leave after seen all the girls”. This was a shocking response. As I’ve been around for a while, but haven’t been asked by any shop to pay up first before I can see the girls.

Without hesitation, I walked out of the door.

I hope I went to the wrong shop, as all the comments from the brothers here are quite possible. Or did I?

Dear brother hornyme,

Thank you for choosing to pay our shop a visit at the very first place.

It is extremely unfortunate that the shop which you visited today was indeed our establishment.

I owe you an explanation for such an unpleasant visit and at the same time I would also like to clear up certain confusions;

Signage - The SFM signage is currently being designed and would be changed ASAP once we have it delivered.

Unattended desk - It is safe to say that Linda is the first point of contact between all the customers as soon as they enter the shop 90% of the time. But in this case, Linda has been down with the flu therefore she only came in mid-day.

Poor services from the MLs - As we are constantly doing our best to hire more girls to fill our roster, we regret that we have yet to provide formal training to the MLs in handling situations such as these because of the high turn over rate of the MLs working at our shop. We would like to extend our most sincere apologies and would like to reiterate that there are absolutely no obligations to pay for any services if you are unsatisfied with what you see.

The ML who provided such a blatant remark is clearly clueless and new to the industry. We will ensure that our MLs have a basic understanding of how to deal with customers in any cases that the boss (Linda) is not around after today's incident.

Thank you for bringing this matter up and we will address it accordingly.

TA,

David

aus99 admin
16-06-2012, 05:44 AM
CiCi677678

aus99 admin
16-06-2012, 05:45 AM
Bella679680681

aus99 admin
16-06-2012, 05:46 AM
tiffany682683684

aus99 admin
16-06-2012, 05:47 AM
lisa685
lisa

Midnight_Prowl
16-06-2012, 07:58 AM
Really tempted to go to this place! Wanted to go to SL to c ada than found out she left.... I prefer ml who knows wot they r doing.... Problem is time for me.... I only probably hv a time for 30mims of time..... Would this be sufficient time???

AHLUNGOR
16-06-2012, 10:25 AM
lisa685
lisa

Haha, thats Lisa!!

Told you half of her tits are spilling out of her bra!!

AHLUNGOR
16-06-2012, 10:30 AM
Really tempted to go to this place! Wanted to go to SL to c ada than found out she left.... I prefer ml who knows wot they r doing.... Problem is time for me.... I only probably hv a time for 30mims of time..... Would this be sufficient time???

Hi brothe MP,

From a true fan of Ada, 30 min will be a bit too rush, unless you only want either Part I or Part II?

Too short to enjoy, you should make time, but hey, 30 min with Ada is probably better than 1 hr with most ML anyway.......lol

Cheers

hornyme
16-06-2012, 10:30 AM
Dear brother hornyme,

Thank you for choosing to pay our shop a visit at the very first place.

It is extremely unfortunate that the shop which you visited today was indeed our establishment.

I owe you an explanation for such an unpleasant visit and at the same time I would also like to clear up certain confusions;............

Thank you for bringing this matter up and we will address it accordingly.

TA,

David

Hi David,

Thank you for your kind and sincere response. It's inevitable this will happend in any organisation with high turn around rate. What matters is how the management handles the situation afterwards. I must say your response convinced me for another trip. I probably will give Linda a call before my visit.

Cheers

Mozilla
16-06-2012, 08:12 PM
I'm suppose to be in Brisbane for work next week so I'm gonna have to wait another week. This place needs work but improvement can only come from customers attending so the ML can practice.

I'll have to sacrifice SL to come here... If only I had wOn the lotto!!! Sure is a tough habit to support as a janitor!!

Travelmate
16-06-2012, 10:35 PM
Hi brothe MP,

From a true fan of Ada, 30 min will be a bit too rush, unless you only want either Part I or Part II?

Too short to enjoy, you should make time, but hey, 30 min with Ada is probably better than 1 hr with most ML anyway.......lol

Cheers

I will choose Part I for sure

Midnight_Prowl
17-06-2012, 09:55 AM
Hi brothe MP

Cheers
Ty AH...
If i just choose to do part 1 won't she get mad that i only chose part1? Coz after all it is only 60bucks right?
Quick question in SF if we pay B2B will go ml get fully naked??? Coz i know other place can be like lotto, all depends on girl.
Found out from roaster ada works 3 days a week! Will try for sure.

AH bro do u mind if i tell ada, i came here coz of ur review and recommendation?

AHLUNGOR
17-06-2012, 10:57 AM
Ty AH...
If i just choose to do part 1 won't she get mad that i only chose part1? Coz after all it is only 60bucks right?
Quick question in SF if we pay B2B will go ml get fully naked??? Coz i know other place can be like lotto, all depends on girl.
Found out from roaster ada works 3 days a week! Will try for sure.

AH bro do u mind if i tell ada, i came here coz of ur review and recommendation?

Hi brother MP,

Lots of people see Ada for her massage only, no problem there, but of course you will be much more happier if you have time for part II as well, yeap, part 2 is very important for the ML as this is where they made their livings, but if she is good to you, Im sure you will be generous.

And you will not be the first brother who booked Ada because of my recommendation and if you are happy please do share.

All B2B in this shop is fully nude, that you can count on, just pick the right girl and enjoy

Cheers

Silver fox massage
17-06-2012, 10:42 PM
monday
cici,tiffany,lisa,vivian

hello gentlement:

You all see the girls photos allreaday ,if you gentlement want to try massage with any girl ,give we a call 0416956886!!!

cisco
18-06-2012, 12:08 AM
I don`t know which girls to choose now,...to many girls beautiful girls out there
cici,bella,tiffany,lisa.....i am going crazy busy ............:miao:

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2012, 12:09 AM
monday
cici,tiffany,lisa,vivian

hello gentlement:

You all see the girls photos allreaday ,if you gentlement want to try massage with any girl ,give we a call 0416956886!!!

Hi Foxy,

Excellent work with the photos, you are setting a very high standard for other massage shop to follow!!

Any chance of some photos from Ada and Nicole??

That would be a classic!!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2012, 12:13 AM
I don`t know which girls to choose now,...to many girls beautiful girls out there
cici,bella,tiffany,lisa.....i am going crazy busy ............:miao:

Hi Bro,

If you like big tits and trust me, go see Lisa,

Cheers

Silver fox massage
18-06-2012, 05:49 PM
hello gentlemen there will be two beutyfull sexy girl available soon hope you gentlemen come and try

AHLUNGOR
18-06-2012, 06:02 PM
hello gentlemen there will be two beutyfull sexy girl available soon hope you gentlemen come and try

Hi Foxy,

It's great that you are doing advance promotions or teasers on your upcoming beautiful sexy girls, but right now, you are posting your roster one day at a time - which is good but lots of people have to plan their week ahead, so if you can update your weekly roster, it will help a lot of people and then you can do a daily update as a reminder on who is working and perhaps a bit more descriptions on the girls and if they have those sexy photos, then put them all in.

Good luck

Cheers

Travelmate
18-06-2012, 06:27 PM
yes, Foxy,
I need weekly roster, that will help you and help us greatly

Silver fox massage
19-06-2012, 03:52 PM
hello gentlemen

No problem, I can provide a roster of weekly working girl to give you.Then make every day to remind.Thank you good advice

Travelmate
19-06-2012, 03:58 PM
hello gentlemen

No problem, I can provide a roster of weekly working girl to give you.Then make every day to remind.Thank you good advice

you are a champion.
I will see you soon! I like your massage ... You must forget me already ..

vistir
19-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Just tried to Bella, so the white body, the touch of her fingers take liberties with my body, and then he kissed my body.God, she was too sexy

AHLUNGOR
19-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Just tried to Bella, so the white body, the touch of her fingers take liberties with my body, and then he kissed my body.God, she was too sexy

Hi brother Vistir,

I didn't know that you are allowed to see the MLs in the shop, well good on you, i guess you are a man afterall and man has needs. Glad to hear that you had enjoyed your session with Bella, she is a lovely girl.

Just curious, did you get your HJ one handed or with both hands?? Just wondering if young Bella has improved her skills since i met her....... haha

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Charlie123
19-06-2012, 07:54 PM
Travelmate - the foxy mamasan does massage?

Mozilla
19-06-2012, 10:12 PM
Hi brother Vistir,

I didn't know that you are allowed to see the MLs in the shop, well good on you, i guess you are a man afterall and man has needs. Glad to hear that you had enjoyed your session with Bella, she is a lovely girl.

Just curious, did you get your HJ one handed or with both hands?? Just wondering if young Bella has improved her skills since i met her....... haha

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

bro ahlungor.. if the man was smart... i would answer 2 HANDS.... dont want to let the word out that ONLY ONE HAND is required to get the HJ done... hahaha

brother vistir.... two hands right!!?? hahaha

Davidoff.
20-06-2012, 12:53 AM

Dear brothers,

I am sorry to shatter your fantasies but Linda ( the hot owner, the lady who greets you upon entering the shop/ lady sitting behind the counter/ lady picking up phone calls ) does not provide SERVICES of any kind ( except for customer service hehehe ).

So for all of you pondering etc, I would suggest you to instead, choose from our array of ladies from the roster/photos :D

TA,

David

Davidoff.
20-06-2012, 12:56 AM
Hi brother Vistir,

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Dear brother AHLUNGOR,

That's a trick statement eh! To really know the answer to that is to come back and have another go with her, she might have picked up new skills along the way ;p who knows! haha

TA,

David

Davidoff.
20-06-2012, 12:58 AM
bro ahlungor.. if the man was smart... i would answer 2 HANDS.... dont want to let the word out that ONLY ONE HAND is required to get the HJ done... hahaha

brother vistir.... two hands right!!?? hahaha

Dear brother Mozilla,

I would suggest you to try Bella to cure your curiosity and also tell the world after that!

Why limit your imagination to only hands? She'd probably throw in her feet as well for all you know hahaha... Not implying anything of course!

TA,

David

GWEILO
20-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Footjob, LOL...

Davidoff.
20-06-2012, 01:23 AM
Footjob, LOL...

Dear brother GWEILO,

Like what my trusted HONDA always tell me THE POWER OF DREAMS :P

cisco
20-06-2012, 01:23 AM
i saw that footjob on japan porn, just put on some lube , all fix..........

IExperiment
20-06-2012, 01:35 AM
Dear brother AHLUNGOR,

That's a trick statement eh! To really know the answer to that is to come back and have another go with her, she might have picked up new skills along the way ;p who knows! haha

TA,

David

Your custumer service seem to be good but unfortunately Silver Fox let me down tonight. I made a booking at 8:40 for 9:10 for Bella that was when she was available so I went shopping and when I rang back the Guy told me she was still busy cause the client needed extra time to 9:30 so I say ok I'll come anyway at 9:25 but the door is lock so I rang many times but cannot get through and send a message saying I am downstair :) so please make sure dont text me back tomorrow just incase I am in a meeting :) please fix it for next time.
Cheers

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2012, 02:01 AM
Dear brother AHLUNGOR,

TA,

David

No, that is not a trick question, most beginners ML would only use one hand and a mono action in giving HJ and they may add a bit of variety to the one hand action when they become more experienced and feel more comfortable with Cocks!!

Only the seasoned and very skillful ML will use both hands all the times so that apart from the cock getting the jerking off, all the surrounding sensitive areas will also be touched and teased including very importantly some rimming actions, lightly or deeply depending on the clients preferrence and reactions.

Yes, it was just a very simple question but if answered correctly and truthfully can really tell you the skills level of the ML.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2012, 02:11 AM
Dear brother Mozilla,

I would suggest you to try Bella to cure your curiosity and also tell the world after that!

Why limit your imagination to only hands? She'd probably throw in her feet as well for all you know hahaha... Not implying anything of course!

TA,

David

Hi brother David,

Yes, please dont imply anything, Bella is a lovely girl and she has got a nice body, for that alone she should get her fair share of clients, but as i told her, looks can only get her so far and in order to secure success and earn repeat clients her services must improve, massage skills will take a lot of heart and efforts and hard works and Rome was not built in one day. So the best way is to raise her standards in Part ii, it is not easy either, but gave her a few tips to follow......haha

I wish she can walk properly before she try to run, so the idea of using her feet may have to wait. .....lol

Cheers

Travelmate
20-06-2012, 04:09 AM

NO! She does not!

GWEILO
20-06-2012, 04:12 AM
NO! She does not!

Maybe she doesn't massage us brothers but I'm sure there is some lucky guy out there getting a massage from her.

Travelmate
20-06-2012, 04:14 AM
Maybe she doesn't massage us brothers but I'm sure there is some lucky guy out there getting a massage from her.

Are you that lucky guy?

Charlie123
20-06-2012, 09:52 AM
Ahlungor - Rimming action? Which ML provides that service??

Travelmate
20-06-2012, 11:26 AM

many ...................

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2012, 12:25 PM

Best of the best: There is only one Leng and her magical hands, and don't wait forever

Cheers

ps. if you miss Leng for whatever reasons, see Yuki at 288 on Sat......lol

pula2
20-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Best of the best: There is only one Leng and her magical hands, and don't wait forever

Cheers

ps. if you miss Leng for whatever reasons, see Yuki at 288 on Sat......lol

hi bro ahlungor

is leng does rimming??
i mean with her tongue??

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2012, 12:54 PM
hi bro ahlungor

is leng does rimming??
i mean with her tongue??

With her magical hands brother, with hands only!!

Charlie123
20-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Wow, not sure how i feel about that lol. Im a old school sorta guy - backwalk, massage, hj, titplay, gfe and some pleasant convo - and im done

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Wow, not sure how i feel about that lol. Im a old school sorta guy - backwalk, massage, hj, titplay, gfe and some pleasant convo - and im done

Haha, brother Charlie,

Dont worry, the ever so gently and light pleasure that Leng is going to give you on your back door (door steps) will not turn you gay!!

How light or how deep is entirely up to you, she is not going to give you a full on prostate style massage unless you absolutely love it and want it, there is only one way to find out........haha

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2012, 01:15 PM
BTW, i am guilty and may have started this, but while we are talking about SL girls, can we go back to the SL threads, i dont want Foxy to get too upset with me.....haha

Cheers

Silver fox massage
20-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Today NEW the 20-year-old white-skinned girl in Thailand Loura!
Pure, delicate, and super sexy breasts, C ~ D, cup!

Tiffany, Bella, CICI

Open until 10 o'clock closing!

Make an appointment Tel:0416956886

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Today NEW the 20-year-old white-skinned girl in Thailand Loura!
Pure, delicate, and super sexy breasts, C ~ D, cup!

Tiffany, Bella, CICI

Open until 10 o'clock closing!

[SIZE=4]

Hi Foxy,

C-D Cups, I like, will come and check her out next week, is that a new phone number for booking, it's a different number from before??

Cheers

:question:

Silver fox massage
20-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Hi Foxy,

C-D Cups, I like, will come and check her out next week, is that a new phone number for booking, it's a different number from before??

Cheers

Sorry, wrong number!!!!(Insomnia last night, the spirit of the poor)

BOOKING CALL: 0416956886

Travelmate
20-06-2012, 05:20 PM

How can yo be old school???
You are such a young dude!!

slarty
20-06-2012, 09:45 PM
I think Silver Fox management should answer Iexperiments post about the missed booking. What went on there?

Charlie123
20-06-2012, 09:58 PM
Just returned home after an hour with a nubile 24 y/o ML ... Man, visiting her really makes me feel old!

How can yo be old school???
You are such a young dude!!

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2012, 10:17 PM
Just returned home after an hour with a nubile 24 y/o ML ... Man, visiting her really makes me feel old!

So who is this nubile 24 yo

Charlie123
20-06-2012, 10:40 PM
Maggie - from the newtown shop

IExperiment
21-06-2012, 12:51 AM

Yes I dont like it as well and I think she knew it :) I dont mind doing the rimming with my hand only too.

IExperiment
21-06-2012, 12:57 AM
Hi brother David,

Yes, please dont imply anything, Bella is a lovely girl and she has got a nice body, for that alone she should get her fair share of clients, but as i told her, looks can only get her so far and in order to secure success and earn repeat clients her services must improve, massage skills will take a lot of heart and efforts and hard works and Rome was not built in one day. So the best way is to raise her standards in Part ii, it is not easy either, but gave her a few tips to follow......haha

I wish she can walk properly before she try to run, so the idea of using her feet may have to wait. .....lol

Cheers

Good answer Lungor I also saw a girl at Silver Fox and I totally agreed with you in part II :)

Silver fox massage
21-06-2012, 11:57 AM
TODAY 21/6

Lisa ,MImi, Bella,Tiffany

Silver fox massage
21-06-2012, 12:05 PM
hello gentleman!

The needs of our customers, we store the soft opening to the AM10 :00 ---- PM12:00 Tuesday to Friday

Make an appointment Tel: 0416956886

Address:level 2 376pitt St. Sydney NSW2000

Charlie123
21-06-2012, 12:24 PM
> assume you mean close at 12am? If so, fantastic..

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 01:27 PM
extend to 12am... very good long hours for a hair salon

woodcock
21-06-2012, 02:24 PM
LOL so it only opens for 2 hours?

AHLUNGOR
21-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Interesting initiatives, obviously Foxy is trying very hard, good luck to her and hopefully it will work out.......haha

Cheers

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 03:09 PM
are the same ladies work all the way from 10am to 12pm?
I do not encourage that

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 03:10 PM
Workers can get burn out in a quick way and losing concentration in the job.

This can only be achieve if Foxy has over 20 ML in rotation on working hours

AHLUNGOR
21-06-2012, 03:56 PM

I do not encourage that

I agree, it will work if a couple of ML start at 6 or 7 pm through to midnight, could be good if Foxy can pick up some student ML who can only work in the evening after school.

I wont want to see a ML at 10pm who has already worked 12 hours!!

My two cents!!

Silver fox massage
21-06-2012, 09:54 PM
I think Silver Fox management should answer Iexperiments post about the missed booking. What went on there?

Dear brother slarty & all fellow brothers,

It was a couple of small factors which contributed to brother IExperiment's unpleasant visit.

As brother slarty requested, we owe all of you and explanation.

The first being the fact that the customer who was with the ML bro Iexperiment was supposed to see extended his session for another hour. We also tried to return calls but we were only provided with "private number", and for some reason the staff working that night must have acidentally neglected the text message sent to us.

Nevertheless, we would like to offer a full apology due to the poor management of our staff and Linda would like to assure you that such incidents would never happen again.

TA,

David

Nevertheless, it is

Silver fox massage
21-06-2012, 10:03 PM
I do not encourage that

Dear brother Travelmate & fellow brothers,

It was a typo and yes we will be having a trial run and will indeed be opening until 12am.

We would also like to thank all brothes for your concerns regarding our MLs.

Our management recognizes and understands what it takes to be working such long and gruelling hours. Therefore, we would like to ensure all brothers that their welfare is being very well taken care of.

We provide our MLs with basic amenities and entertainment, meals and we also provide a bed for them to sleep/ rest on.

Also, we have 2 shifts of MLs working so that no single ML is required to work the entire day if she does not wish to.

TA,

David

Hammerhead
21-06-2012, 10:10 PM
David,

Good to see that staff welfare is important to your team. I think it would be prudent to place a limit on the ML's shift, irrespective of the hours a particular ML believes she can work. Some girls may want to work 12+ hours for the cash but this will benefit neither the MLs or the customers in the long run.

Silver fox massage
21-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Dear brother Hammerhead,

That is indeed very true.

We understand that such long hours will definitely affect the performance and services of the MLs, thus after the trial run we will impose a morning shift and night shift roster system to ensure all MLs are fresh at all times.

TA,

David

AHLUNGOR
21-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Haha, good to see that brother David now officially using Foxy's log on as well..........lol

But i miss her grammertically imperfect English, its like reading Yamada san with tits and no son.......haha

Love it maam

Cheers

IExperiment
21-06-2012, 11:21 PM
Dear brother slarty & all fellow brothers,

It was a couple of small factors which contributed to brother IExperiment's unpleasant visit.

As brother slarty requested, we owe all of you and explanation.

The first being the fact that the customer who was with the ML bro Iexperiment was supposed to see extended his session for another hour. We also tried to return calls but we were only provided with "private number", and for some reason the staff working that night must have acidentally neglected the text message sent to us.

Nevertheless, we would like to offer a full apology due to the poor management of our staff and Linda would like to assure you that such incidents would never happen again.

TA,

David

Nevertheless, it is

It's all fine I already visit your shop last night again and I dont wanted any discount for the future but I prefer you just said that there was a fuck up instead saying you try to call me back as I was actually waiting until 9:45 and the phone seem it was off as I ring and ring about 20 to 30 times and cannot get through :) and my caller ID is on so you can contact me back as I know the rule I have to leave my caller ID on to ring a brothel or a message parlour :) but I did leave my phone on silent just incase you call me back anyway good luck I will see some more girls in your shop :)

AHLUNGOR
23-06-2012, 04:54 PM
hello gentleman!

The needs of our customers, we store the soft opening to the AM10 :00 ---- PM12:00 Tuesday to Friday

Make an appointment Tel: 0416956886

Address:level 2 376pitt St. Sydney NSW2000

It's been a couple of days since the introduction of the extended hours, just wondering if any brother had visited the shop in those late evening, and would MORE extras be likely to be offered in those late night hours??

Just curious??

Cheers

:question::question::question:

guido_canale
23-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Long time lurker - from Brissie unfortunately.

Visited Sydney this week - and have always heard how much better off the Sydney punters are.

This week I had the pleasure of finding Mimi at 376 Pitt Street. Wow - lovely Malaysian gal and I'm surprised I hadn't seen her mentioned here yet. I've never had part 1 where she climbs on your back and massages down your sides with her knees - Brisbane sux :)

I'll definitely be back on my next trip and checking the roster.

ciao

Travelmate
23-06-2012, 11:20 PM

Visited Sydney this week - and have always heard how much better off the Sydney punters are.

This week I had the pleasure of finding Mimi at 376 Pitt Street. Wow - lovely Malaysian gal and I'm surprised I hadn't seen her mentioned here yet. I've never had part 1 where she climbs on your back and massages down your sides with her knees - Brisbane sux :)

ciao
This is quite normal in Sydney. Not big surprise.
You should come to SYD more often

wilisno
24-06-2012, 12:01 AM
This is quite normal in Sydney. Not big surprise.
You should come to SYD more often

I think this forum is contributing to the economy of NSW too ! :miao:

Travelmate
24-06-2012, 12:12 AM
I think this forum is contributing to the economy of NSW too ! :miao:

and economy of 5 stars city too!

AHLUNGOR
24-06-2012, 12:45 PM

ciao

Hi brother G C,

Glad you enjoyed your session with Mimi, never met her so i may need to check out her massage myself.

There are plenty more to explore and enjoy all over Sydney, you need to cumon down more often, put a few hundred on the Maroons to win the decider by 13+ and cum to Sydney to celebrate OK?

Go Queenslander!!

Cheers

Silver fox massage
25-06-2012, 01:28 PM
LISA ,VIVIAN ,TIFFANY,MIMI working today!

TIFFANY: today she is the last day of work,and then holiday 10days !!!!

GreenL
25-06-2012, 03:07 PM
So the MLs for this joint provide B2B? How much for that? Would really love to have B2B regularly if it is not as pricey as the Korean b2b joints ( M8, midas, juliet&romeos).
Cheers.

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2012, 03:09 PM
26/6 tue

vivian,bella,lisa,nemi,apply

27/6 wed

balla,cici,mimi,lora,

28/6 thr

bella ,lisa,mimi,lora

29/6 fri

cici,bella,memi,lora

30/6 sat

cici,ada,nemi,bella

1/7 sun

vivian ,lisa,cici Reply Reply With Quote .

Hi Foxy,

Thanks for the roster update:

Just notice that Ada is still working on Sat which is great news, but you should probably tell me and everyone who else is your no. 1 masseur? ......haha

Also notice that Kelly the HK lady is not there anymore.

In regards to your current roster, I think you need to be more careful with the typing of girls names, sorry, it's important:

1. I assume Apply = Apple?

2. Nemi is the Thai girl, right?

3. Balla is Bella, right?

4. And Mimi is a different girl from Nemi, right? So, on Friday, is Memi = Mimi or Nemi?

Just try to get that clear from you, Thanks

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Hi Foxy,

Just notice that Ada is still working on Sat which is great news, but you should probably tell me and everyone who else is your no. 1 masseur? ......haha

In regards to your current roster, I think you need to be more careful with the typing of girls names, sorry, it's important:

4. And Mimi and is different girl from Nemi, right?

Thanks

Hi Ahlungor,
you are the 'spellcheck' king.

No wonder 376 Pitt St and SL741 are becoming the busiest massage shop in CBD.

You are the biggest promoter - no doubt .

username
25-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Hi Ahlungor,
you are the 'spellcheck' king.

No wonder 376 Pitt St and SL741 are becoming the busiest massage shop in CBD.

You are the biggest promoter - no doubt .

I think he is the biggest promoter for not only these 2 shops,but also all massage shop around sydney.
Realy a tutor and scorer for MLs.haha:shout:

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 03:25 PM
I think he is the biggest promoter for not only these 2 shops,but also all massage shop around sydney.

Not too sure whether this is good or bad sometimes ...... haha...

GWEILO
25-06-2012, 03:26 PM

I think what AHLUNGOR is doing is great, just be mindful that the good also come with the bad.

GWEILO
25-06-2012, 03:28 PM

Haha, exactly what I was thinking as well. Not only do great minds think alike but also at the same time. :smile:

Silver fox massage
25-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Hi Foxy,

4. And Mimi is a different girl from Nemi, right? So, on Friday, is Memi = Mimi or Nemi?

Mimi she from malaysia
and Nemi from Thailand
Bella 26 y.o from china ,small,fair maiden
your so smart !!!yes , Apply = Apple?

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Haha, exactly what I was thinking as well. Not only do great minds think alike but also at the same time. :smile:

Hey brother, I thought we are posting at the same time ....

Just a few words , it is just some kind advise, you can totally ignore this if disagree ...

Does anyone think about :
Some ML are getting jealous? (Those who are struggling to made a living or not making as much money as others)
Some ML who are not working in the popular shops ...
Some ML who are never satisfy with the whole world.... saying the world is unfair type ... with attitude issues. ...
Some business owners who unlike this type of promotions and push-selling methodology.....
Some people who do not understand marketing....
Or someone wants to know exactly who you are ........that is quite hazardous .....

GWEILO
25-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Hey brother, I thought we are posting at the same time ....

Just a few words , it is just some kind advise, you can totally ignore this if disagree ...

Does anyone think about :
Some ML are getting jealous? (Those who are struggling to made a living or not making as much money as others)
Some ML who are not working in the popular shops ...
Some ML who are never satisfy with the whole world.... saying the world is unfair type ... with attitude issues. ...
Some business owners who unlike this type of promotions and push-selling methodology.....
Some people who do not understand marketing....
Or someone wants to know exactly who you are ........that is quite hazardous .....

Was that advice for me Travelmate or for anyone? Would help if you could express the emotion or objective of the advice. Sometimes it's very hard to understand what the other is saying via words, so some clarity would be greatly appreciated.

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Was that advice for me Travelmate or for anyone? Would help if you could express the emotion or objective of the advice. Sometimes it's very hard to understand what the other is saying via words, so some clarity would be greatly appreciated.

That is not for you , brother GWEILO, I think AHLUNGOR will be more suitable to digest this....

I will not say this is advise. I am just trying to share some thought ....

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 04:55 PM

Sorry for the confusion, brother ......

Silver fox massage
25-06-2012, 05:44 PM
It's all fine I already visit your shop last night again and I dont wanted any discount for the future but I prefer you just said that there was a fuck up instead saying you try to call me back as I was actually waiting until 9:45 and the phone seem it was off as I ring and ring about 20 to 30 times and cannot get through :) and my caller ID is on so you can contact me back as I know the rule I have to leave my caller ID on to ring a brothel or a message parlour :) but I did leave my phone on silent just incase you call me back anyway good luck I will see some more girls in your shop :)

Dear brother IExperiment,

The staff who attended to you during your last visit did indeed mess up. I waas fed the information about what happened. Please ring us or drop by for another visit in order for us to compensate for the unpleasant night you had. We want to ensure you will not be disappointed this time.

TA,

David

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2012, 06:17 PM
That is not for you , brother GWEILO, I think AHLUNGOR will be more suitable to digest this....

I will not say this is advise. I am just trying to share some thought ....

It's too deep for me Brother Mate!!

I only have a very simple mind............lol

Cheers

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 06:26 PM
It's too deep for me Brother Mate!!

I only have a very simple mind............lol

Cheers

I have simple mind too! likewise

username
25-06-2012, 08:06 PM

Of course,it is good,he is the leader

Silver fox massage
25-06-2012, 08:26 PM

ciao

Dear brother guido_canale,

Thank you for the compliment, we hope you had a good time and we are looking forward to your return!

Do call us in advance for bookings in the future!

TA,

David

Silver fox massage
25-06-2012, 08:39 PM
Hi Foxy,

Dear brother AHLUNGOR,

You're absolutely right!

The MLs are APPLE, NEIMI, BELLA & MIMI
The ML working on FRIDAY is NEIMI

We apologize for the confusion.

TA,

David

Silver fox massage
25-06-2012, 08:43 PM
So the MLs for this joint provide B2B? How much for that? Would really love to have B2B regularly if it is not as pricey as the Korean b2b joints ( M8, midas, juliet&romeos).
Cheers.

Hi brother GreenL,

Rest be assured, we definitely offer a more competitive price compared to those aforementioned.

See you soon!

TA,

David

Silver fox massage
25-06-2012, 11:14 PM
TUE 26/6
Daytime
Vivian,Bella,Lisa,Neimi(Thailand),apple

Night time
Neimi(Thailand),Salina(Thailand),Bella

Travelmate
26-06-2012, 03:01 AM
TUE 26/6
Daytime
Vivian,Bella,Lisa,Neimi(Thailand),apple

Night time
Neimi(Thailand),Salina(Thailand),Bella

This is good massage

http://sfico.com/video/6a8162d2ac0376d45f22f20b27508255.html?fid=Massage

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2012, 11:25 AM
This is good massage

http://sfico.com/video/6a8162d2ac0376d45f22f20b27508255.html?fid=Massage

Good choice bro Mate,

Not really a massage video though. It's a thorough washing up in a public bath house with washing girls in sports undies, a few busty ones in the back ground but unfortunately the main lead was not that big, in the end, finished with a standing up soap HJ, fair enough, but for these kind of Japanese bath house punt, better watch the soap land with big tits Fuzoku girls doing soapy body slides, BBBJ and finishing off with big titty fuck, COT or CIM !! - not the BBFS as in the DVD of course!!

I got a few collection, I may attached some to share when I have time.

Cheers

Travelmate
26-06-2012, 11:33 AM
Good choice bro Mate,

Not really a massage video though. It's a thorough washing up in a public bath house with washing girls in sports undies, a few busty ones in the back ground but unfortunately the main lead was not that big, in the end, finished with a standing up soap HJ, fair enough, but for these kind of Japanese bath house punt, better watch the soap land with big tits Fuzoku girls doing soapy body slides, BBBJ and finishing off with big titty fuck, COT or CIM !! - not the BBFS as in the DVD of course!!

I got a few collection, I may attached some to share when I have time.

Cheers

I have seen plenty of them in the past! Thanks anyway

Silver fox massage
26-06-2012, 07:06 PM
You guys are terrible, I am so tempted to watch the video after reading about it but I can;t because Linda is beside me!! HAHAHA

wilisno
26-06-2012, 07:52 PM
You guys are terrible, I am so tempted to watch the video after reading about it but I can;t because Linda is beside me!! HAHAHA
Hahaha, sounds like a Chinese Yamada ! ;)

Travelmate
26-06-2012, 07:54 PM

Chinese Yamada Sir

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2012, 11:40 PM

Haha, brother Wil,

You are not wrong there, but not brother David, its his boss Foxy, i like her imperfect English, very comparable to Yamada san, it will be Jenglish vs Kenglish, i like it, sir and ma'am, problem is, Foxy doesnt talk half as much as Yamada though.....lol

Cheers

Silver fox massage
27-06-2012, 02:59 PM
NEW girl
Loura 20 Y.O from Thailand 34D CUP young pretty girl.Her .working this week Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

Travelmate
27-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Loura is Ahlungor cup of tea
34D SIR

AHLUNGOR
27-06-2012, 05:17 PM
Loura is Ahlungor cup of tea
34D SIR

So i was told,

I hope they are all natural, may need to check them out soon.......haha

Cheers

Travelmate
27-06-2012, 06:57 PM
I have SOP how to check this!
Standard of Procedure !!

Ollie
28-06-2012, 12:14 AM
I just remembered I forgot to post the experience of my last punt whilst I was in sydney last about 4 or 5 weeks ago.
So anyway, for those of you that read the 501 thread, you may remember my disappointment at missing out on Sophie for my 4pm booking. It was going to be a nothing gained nothing lost scenario. Even after that 4pm booking was originally meant to be for cici at 741 but she called in sick. Clearly that afternoon was not meant to be spent punting. You will see why soon.

So anyways I was then walking in the city back to my hotel about 6pm and happened to walk past 376 and thought will I won't I. Decisions decisions? So the little fella won out lol but compromised and decided on only half hour. I nearly always choose an hour though. Another bad omen looking back. So I walk up those stairs for the first time, walk into the shop and was greeted warmly. Had a good feeling and thought my punting luck will change here.

So was shown a room and straight after the ml walked in after me. Sorry guys was 5 weeks ago and can't recall her name. She was pretty descent looking maybe late 20's, looked like a c cup but couldn't be sure with clothes on. She also just stood there whilst i undressed. Didnt blink an eye. So into part 1 we go. I said hard massage and it was seriously the hardest massage I have ever had. She cracked my upper back about 10 times. Was good though. Made Shelley at 741 look like she barely touches you. So about 15 minutes in, as she was cracking my back she calmly asked if I want a hj and if I want her to strip. It will be $20 or $50 you decide. $20 or $50 she repeats again. No smooth transition from part 1 to 2 here lol. Seen I was only here for 30 minutes I only chose the clothed hj.

So over I turn and into it we get.......sorry guys the excitement ends here haha. My little bro was nearly strangled and I was almost going to tell her to stop. One good thing is I definitely went overtime as I took a little too long to finish off. She was determined to finish the job though. She would go at it for a minute or two then stop, wipe her brow and go again. This process would continue for a while before she finally got me over the line. Hands could wander no problem though. I think if she refined her technique ( considerably though) she could be very fine as she is hot and a really hard massage which I like. Oh, she has excellent English too. Sorry again about no name but I should have wrote this punt soon after.

But in the end I just had to put it down to not my day. My next trip to syd is not till mid August. I will be going nuts then though but a better thought out plan.

I will ty this place again though to give it another crack and of course 741.

Cheers
Ollie

Travelmate
28-06-2012, 10:36 AM
I just remembered I forgot to post the experience of my last punt whilst I was in sydney last about 4 or 5 weeks ago.
So anyway, for those of you that read the 501 thread, you may remember my disappointment at missing out on Sophie for my 4pm booking. It was going to be a nothing gained nothing lost scenario. Even after that 4pm booking was originally meant to be for cici at 741 but she called in sick. Clearly that afternoon was not meant to be spent punting. You will see why soon.

So anyways I was then walking in the city back to my hotel about 6pm and happened to walk past 376 and thought will I won't I. Decisions decisions? So the little fella won out lol but compromised and decided on only half hour. I nearly always choose an hour though. Another bad omen looking back. So I walk up those stairs for the first time, walk into the shop and was greeted warmly. Had a good feeling and thought my punting luck will change here.

So was shown a room and straight after the ml walked in after me. Sorry guys was 5 weeks ago and can't recall her name. She was pretty descent looking maybe late 20's, looked like a c cup but couldn't be sure with clothes on. She also just stood there whilst i undressed. Didnt blink an eye. So into part 1 we go. I said hard massage and it was seriously the hardest massage I have ever had. She cracked my upper back about 10 times. Was good though. Made Shelley at 741 look like she barely touches you. So about 15 minutes in, as she was cracking my back she calmly asked if I want a hj and if I want her to strip. It will be $20 or $50 you decide. $20 or $50 she repeats again. No smooth transition from part 1 to 2 here lol. Seen I was only here for 30 minutes I only chose the clothed hj.

So over I turn and into it we get.......sorry guys the excitement ends here haha. My little bro was nearly strangled and I was almost going to tell her to stop. One good thing is I definitely went overtime as I took a little too long to finish off. She was determined to finish the job though. She would go at it for a minute or two then stop, wipe her brow and go again. This process would continue for a while before she finally got me over the line. Hands could wander no problem though. I think if she refined her technique ( considerably though) she could be very fine as she is hot and a really hard massage which I like. Oh, she has excellent English too. Sorry again about no name but I should have wrote this punt soon after.

But in the end I just had to put it down to not my day. My next trip to syd is not till mid August. I will be going nuts then though but a better thought out plan.

Cheers
Ollie

Thanks for report.. but I did not fully understand the whole situation after reading your story

AHLUNGOR
28-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Thanks for report.. but I did not fully understand the whole situation after reading your story

It sounds like this unamed ML at Silver Fox has a very strong massage which I will like to know and try for myself (but if she is stronger than Shelley, then it may be too strong!! the same reasons I prefer Ada better because while strong is good, you also need to know how to apply the smooth pressure - which leads to more pleasure.......haha) too strong could be brutal!!. But I guess the HJ was also very strong which could be painful, this girl need some training I guess!!

Cheers

Ollie
28-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Yep Bro Ahlungor got it. Plenty of strength there but no technique. Same for part 2. Might have needed some tutilege far more expert than myself.

.......and bro travelmate, to summarize, that was my 3rd attempt for the day to get a massage so i thought 3rd time lucky. Not quite the ending as i envisioned it though haha

Silver fox massage
29-06-2012, 02:49 PM

Cheers
Ollie

Dear Customer,
My English is very bad, I probably understand that the, you get the HJ part, not very satisfied, because the girls too hard? Make you feel pain, is not it?

She may understand that the you like strong more ? !
Because girls working either strong or softly is based on what customer command ! The next time you do not hesitate to directly tell the girls!

Our girls will be guests as boyfriend love you, how will hurt you! ?

Silver fox massage
29-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Today Staff

Neimi,Cici,Loura,Bella

AM12:00 Closed

Ollie
29-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Dear Customer,
My English is very bad, I probably understand that the, you get the HJ part, not very satisfied, because the girls too hard? Make you feel pain, is not it?

She may understand that the you like strong more ? !
Because girls working either strong or softly is based on what customer command ! The next time you do not hesitate to directly tell the girls!

Our girls will be guests as boyfriend love you, how will hurt you! ?

Hi Linda thanks for reply. Yes you got it :) i think i get the gist of your quote. I will come back and try again when next in sydney in august

Silver fox massage
30-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Weekend staff

Neimi ,Selina,Wendy,Lisa,Bella,Vivian

Have Nice Weekend

0416956886:miao::miao::miao::miao::miao::miao:

AHLUNGOR
30-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Weekend staff

Neimi ,Selina,Wendy,Lisa,Bella,Vivian

Have Nice Weekend

0416956886:miao::miao::miao::miao::miao::miao:

Hi Foxy,

Good looking line up, Lisa, Bella, Vivian and Neimi all lovely girls.

Dont know Wendy and Selina, any descriptions??

Are all 6 girls on both Sat & Sun?

Cheers

Travelmate
30-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Too many good choices again!! well hard decision for Travelmate

Mr Crash and Burn
30-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Well Bro mate, your decision is even harder when you dont know what shop to go to in the first place!!! :smile:

Travelmate
30-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Well Bro mate, your decision is even harder when you dont know what shop to go to in the first place!!! :smile:

No problem at all. I have been in 2 shops already today.

Both my decision is right.

GreenL
02-07-2012, 10:45 PM
Hi bro David, could you let me know who is working tomorrow around 6 pm? Might pay a visit at that time. Cheers.

Silver fox massage
03-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Dear All Customers:

We have new opening hours for our shop from today:

Monday to Friday: 10.00am to 10.00pm,
if you want to visit us after 10pm, we are happy to stay open for you but you need to call us before 10pm to make your appointment. Latest appointment 11pm

Saturday: 10.00am to 9.00pm
Again, if you wish to come after 9pm, please call before we close to make appointment. Latest appointment 11pm.

Sunday: 10.00am to 7.00pm
After hours booking subject to confirmation and availability of working ladies.

Booking number: 0416-956-886

Thank you

Silver Fox Massage
Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City

Silver fox massage
04-07-2012, 01:15 AM
4/7 WED
Bella,Cici,Mimi,Loura,Selina

5/7 THR
Lisa,Bella,MiMi,Loura,selina

6/7 FRI
Bella,Cici,Neimi,Tiffany,Vivian

7/7 SAT
Neimi,Cici,Bella,Wendy

8/7 SUN
Lisa, Vivian,Wendy

Silver fox massage
06-07-2012, 04:33 PM
today is 4 girls working in total!
Neimi Tiffany CiCi Bella!

booking hot line: 0416 956 886

have a great weekends!!

Silver fox massage
07-07-2012, 12:20 PM
7/7 SAT
Neimi,Bella,Cici

8/7 SUN
Lisa,vivian,cici

AHLUNGOR
07-07-2012, 01:51 PM
7/7 SAT
Neimi,Bella,Cici

8/7 SUN
Lisa,vivian,cici

thumbs up for Lisa, Vivian, Bella and Neimi, and in that order.......lol

For some unknown reasons that particular order also coincides with the MLs tits size!! But dont overlook the Thai girl Neimi who only has A+ cup but she has got an swesome ass!! If you had read my review on her, watching myself on top of her from the big wall mirror doing COA to her great bum was quite an experience and what a view!!

Cici i have not tried but saw in the shop, good looking girl, tall and slim, hot body as endorsed by Travelmate and that would be good enough for me.

Oh, just a word of caution, Lisa's (my little GongLi lookalike!) hand may be still hurting so she can only do softie massage - that's all I want from her anyway, and I was very very very happy on Thursday.....haha (although, I must say, when Lisa is fully fit, her massage is very firm and strong, I won't be rating her my no.1 girl in this shop just based on part 2!!)

Just my two cents

Cheers

:miao:

Silver fox massage
09-07-2012, 03:17 PM
:love::love::love::love::love:

shop the little witch Tiffany coming back from holidays.Happy holiday high spirits, and expect share her joy with you

Silver fox massage
09-07-2012, 03:19 PM
9/7/2012
MON

Tiffany ,Lisa, Mimi,Vivian,Selina

AHLUNGOR
09-07-2012, 03:38 PM
Hi Foxy,

What about the rest of the week??

Cheers

Travelmate
09-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Hi Foxy,

What about the rest of the week??

Cheers

Dear Ahlungor,

You can plan for her, Ahlungor,
Let me give you some idea. You can be the biggest papasan, have have greater variety than David

Shuffle the girls between SL741, Burwood 55 and Foxy.

There will be a good fortune business overall.!
What do you think?

Silver fox massage
11-07-2012, 01:05 PM
11/7 WED

Loura,Cici,Bella,Tiffany,Mimi,Selina

12/7 THR

Bella,Lisa,Cici,Tiffany,Mimi

13/7 FRI

Cici,Bella,Neimi,Loura

14/7

Bella,Cici,Neimi,Lisa

15/7

Vivian,Lisa,Ivy

Silver fox massage
11-07-2012, 03:33 PM
WED, 11 July

Cici,Bella,Tiffany,Mimi,Loura,Selina

THR, 12 July

Bella,Lisa,Cici,,Tiffany,Mimi,Loura,Selina

FRI, 13 July

Bella,Neimi,Tiffany,Lisa

SAT, 14 July

Bella,CICI,Neimi,Lisa

SUN, 15 July

Cici,Vivian,Lisa

Girls details: All girls beautiful!!

Bella: 20's, from Taiwan, B Cup, white skin, long hair, willing to please customers

Cici: 22 yr, come here 17, C Cup, high class girl.

Lisa: 20's. Chinese, C Cup, good massage, good body to body, popular girl

Loura: 20 yr, Thailand, big eye, short hair, C Cup, small waist, big ass, perfect girl, sexy little girl.

Mimi: Japan and Malaya mix girl, nice lady, love dancing, small tits but very erotic, all customers very happy her HJ.

Neimi: Thailand girl, tall slim body, small tits big ass, very good service

Selina: Thailand girl, 25 yr, special body to body, all customers like

Tiffany: Japan China mix, little evil girl, small tits, big big ass I like very much to touch, very cute, like aussie boyfriend.

Vivian: Beijing girl go up in Sydney. very slim but big tits, all customers like

If you has question, call 0416-956-886, we like give good services to all brothers

Ollie
12-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Look forward to visiting the shop when in syd mid August

Charlie123
12-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Are you sure this roster is uptodate?? i tried to book lisa for friday, was told 'lisa no work!'

WED, 11 July

Cici,Bella,Tiffany,Mimi,Loura,Selina

THR, 12 July

Bella,Lisa,Cici,,Tiffany,Mimi,Loura,Selina

FRI, 13 July

Bella,Neimi,Tiffany,Lisa

SAT, 14 July

Bella,CICI,Neimi,Lisa

SUN, 15 July

Cici,Vivian,Lisa

Girls details: All girls beautiful!!

Bella: 20's, from Taiwan, B Cup, white skin, long hair, willing to please customers

Cici: 22 yr, come here 17, C Cup, high class girl.

Lisa: 20's. Chinese, C Cup, good massage, good body to body, popular girl

Loura: 20 yr, Thailand, big eye, short hair, C Cup, small waist, big ass, perfect girl, sexy little girl.

Mimi: Japan and Malaya mix girl, nice lady, love dancing, small tits but very erotic, all customers very happy her HJ.

Neimi: Thailand girl, tall slim body, small tits big ass, very good service

Selina: Thailand girl, 25 yr, special body to body, all customers like

Tiffany: Japan China mix, little evil girl, small tits, big big ass I like very much to touch, very cute, like aussie boyfriend.

Vivian: Beijing girl go up in Sydney. very slim but big tits, all customers like

If you has question, call 0416-956-886, we like give good services to all brothers

AHLUNGOR
12-07-2012, 11:43 PM
Are you sure this roster is uptodate?? i tried to book lisa for friday, was told 'lisa no work!'

Hi brother Charlie,

Dont think you were talking to Foxy, may be Lisa has left for the day (she started at 10), and the girl misunderstand you, try call again tomorrow ok, i am not 100% sure but i think Lisa is on Friday,

Cheers

Silver fox massage
13-07-2012, 02:26 AM
http://silverfoxmassage.syd99.com

Photos of the girls, attendance list, data, slowly appreciate.Find your favorite girls!Enjoy your Happy Hour!

appointment:0416956886 (ENG,中文,한국어 )

vistir
13-07-2012, 06:08 AM
I and two friends visited the Silver Fox
To my surprise, a few more of their girls.
Their business is very busy, when I went to only one room is empty, waiting to us.
linda is still so enthusiasm said the six girls work today! introduce a "special massage", have two Thai girls Selina, Loura, and Singapore Bella. because the new girls have not put photos on the web page and showed me her phone photos
I always trust Linda, I paid $ 100/45mins. Waiting for 10 minutes, see the just few Loura, bella, selina ,real person and photos!
my selection Loura, looks like a minor high school students actually have a big breasts! ! ! Into the room, my heart itching anxious for me, she massaged the back ,about 10-15 minutes . i say can u first for me service.She agreed . Because she look underage, a little feel guilty and excitement, I ask her, can i touch u? Her Smile , my God, feels really explosion ! ! I fell in love with her ! ! Guilt and excitement once again, her breasts are so elastic, my hands no grip! Her breasts in my body slippage!Feeling as if painting~only a short five minutes I have been ejaculation! ! ! my first time fast ~! ! ! I have not turned ~ ~! ! ! Oh God~~! but she did not prompt the end, still naked with the enthusiastic and cordial chat,give me continue massage the rest 20 minutes, she ask me Do U want HJ again? ! I am happy, of course. ~! She really so sweet ~ ~ ~ I love her! ! ! ! This is the end of real happiness

We left! the way back home, I touting the friend that my Loura the girl ~ They also claimed theirs own Bella, selina good massage! Looks like every girl have good job, have their respective advantages ~~ haha!

sweet Barbie girl---Loura

Cheers!

brother~

wilisno
13-07-2012, 07:33 AM
Love a report with feelings ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 09:20 AM
Love a report with feelings ! ;) ;) ;)

Haha, excellent review!!

I'll have real feeling too if i can have two shots in 45 min, well done Bro!!

Travelmate
13-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Their business is very busy, when I went to only one room is empty, waiting to us.
linda is still so enthusiasm said the six girls work today! introduce a "special massage", have two Thai girls Selina, Loura, and Singapore Bella. because the new girls have not put photos on the web page and showed me her phone photos
I always trust Linda, I paid $ 100/45mins. Waiting for 10 minutes, see the just few Loura, bella, selina ,real person and photos!
my selection Loura, looks like a minor high school students actually have a big breasts! ! ! Into the room, my heart itching anxious for me, she massaged the back ,about 10-15 minutes . i say can u first for me service.She agreed . Because she look underage, a little feel guilty and excitement, I ask her, can i touch u? Her Smile , my God, feels really explosion ! ! I fell in love with her ! ! Guilt and excitement once again, her breasts are so elastic, my hands no grip! Her breasts in my body slippage!Feeling as if painting~only a short five minutes I have been ejaculation! ! ! my first time fast ~! ! ! I have not turned ~ ~! ! ! Oh God~~! but she did not prompt the end, still naked with the enthusiastic and cordial chat,give me continue massage the rest 20 minutes, she ask me Do U want HJ again? ! I am happy, of course. ~! She really so sweet ~ ~ ~ I love her! ! ! ! This is the end of real happiness

We left! the way back home, I touting the friend that my Loura the girl ~ They also claimed theirs own Bella, selina good massage! Looks like every girl have good job, have their respective advantages ~~ haha!

Cheers!

brother~

This is great report ... man! well done!

Charlie123
13-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Astroturfer

Cheers!

brother~

Silver fox massage
13-07-2012, 11:37 AM
Thank you friends!

Today the staff Loura ,Neimi ,Bella,Tiffany,Cici![/

Welcome the visit!:red_heart:

Photos of the girls, attendance list, data, slowly appreciate.
Find your favorite girls!Enjoy your Happy Hour!
appointment:0416956886 (ENG,中文,한국어 )

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Hi Foxy,

Excellent jobs, love the new photos!!

My current no. 1 girl Lisa, yum, yum, yum

Sexy and busty Thai girl Loura, cute, cute, cute

Bella, young and pretty, hot, hot, hot

Neimi, exotic Thai girl, body, body, body

Selina, small waist but nice ass, tight, tight, tight

Great job sister, keep it up.............

To view the full sets of photos, click on the link below:

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Hi Foxy,

Excellent jobs, love the new photos!!

My current no. 1 girl Lisa, yum, yum, yum

Sexy and busty Thai girl Loura, cute, cute, cute

Bella, young and pretty, hot, hot, hot

Neimi, exotic Thai girl, body, body, body

Selina, small waist but nice ass, tight, tight, tight

Great job sister, keep it up.............

To view the full sets of photos, click on the link below:

Cheers

You only allowed to post 5 photos per post I think:

Here are the other two girls:

Lovely Taiwan girl Cici, beautiful long legs 168cm, tall, tall, tall

Pocket rocket Japanese Tiffany, 可愛い, Kawai, you little cutie

:red_heart::red_heart::red_heart:

Travelmate
13-07-2012, 03:06 PM
I have save up my massage budget after 20 weeks of hard work... probably going to see Foxy today.

AHLUNGOR
14-07-2012, 10:36 AM
I have save up my massage budget after 20 weeks of hard work... probably going to see Foxy today.

Hi brother Mate

Did you end up going, who did you see??

Travelmate
14-07-2012, 11:06 AM
Hi brother Mate

Did you end up going, who did you see??

Thai beauty

AHLUNGOR
14-07-2012, 02:24 PM
Thai beauty

Haha, that gave it away, there was only one Thai beauty on yesterday, the lovely Loura then!!

Where the bloody hell is your AR??

Thanks

Cheers

:miao:

Charlie123
14-07-2012, 02:46 PM
Selina's ass looks fantastic in the photo ... Anyone tried?

AHLUNGOR
14-07-2012, 03:13 PM
Selina's ass looks fantastic in the photo ... Anyone tried?

Haha brother Charlie,

Doesnt the picture say a thousand words??

Trust your own eyes!! What is her tiny waist and bootilicous ass telling you??

Cheers

Silver fox massage
15-07-2012, 02:29 AM
Dear friends,
You hearts, what is the best ML? Someone answer me: big breasts, passion, technology, magical hands! ~ ~ ~
Just right, the Sunday staff is to meet these requirements: Lisa, Vivian, Bella!But tomorrow, shop closing time is 7:00 pm.
Hope that the appointment to save everyone's time!

:red_heart:0406956886:red_heart:

AHLUNGOR
15-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Dear friends,
You hearts, what is the best ML? Someone answer me: big breasts, passion, technology, magical hands! ~ ~ ~
Just right, the Sunday staff is to meet these requirements: Lisa, Vivian, Bella!But tomorrow, shop closing time is 7:00 pm.
Hope that the appointment to save everyone's time!

:red_heart:0406956886:red_heart:

Hi Foxy,

Still working 1am in the morning!!

For a change i have tried ALL girls on Sunday......haha

My no 1 choice is the lovely Lisa of course, and she has got all the four points you mentioned: big breast, passionate, techniques (haha, not technology sister...lol) and magical hands, she is also very pretty (i dont call her little GongLi for nothing ), very sexy and sensual and great attitude, not to mention very strong massage in part i too, the complete package.

And ditto Bella and ditto Vivian.

In fact it is a tits galore and busty Sunday.

Work hard girls and pleasure your men......

Cheers

babitempur
16-07-2012, 12:42 PM
whos working tonigh???

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2012, 01:07 PM
whos working tonigh???

Hi Foxy,

Wakie wakie, time to update your roster boss!!

I like to know that too, but really, I only need to know when is Lisa on next..................................haha

Cheers

Travelmate
16-07-2012, 01:45 PM
usually website has a roster spreadsheet matrix with all girls name and which day they are working