PDA

View Full Version : VFM Private in Woolongabba

bradpitt
05-05-2022, 09:02 AM
Visited a lovely korean woman in Woolongabba area. Greeted with her wearing a fashionable dress and heels. super slim. pleasant face. bolt-ons.

Into the room, asked how long I will stay. wanting to know wants under that dress I opted for a one hour session.

Onto the bed/table and she starts with a massage. she's all over it. probably qualified too. full length body height mirror provides a great view.

After about 20 minutes asked to turn over and she disrobes revealing her slender body. she starts on the nipples and working around until she goes to work on the old fella. she certainly knows how to make that a performance. FS in multiple positions. I opted for a CIM finish. all of this enhanced by the mirror of course.

All up, less that $300 was asked.

I will definitely visit again.

rideon
05-05-2022, 09:15 AM
Visited a lovely korean woman in Woolongabba area. Greeted with her wearing a fashionable dress and heels. super slim. pleasant face. bolt-ons.

Into the room, asked how long I will stay. wanting to know wants under that dress I opted for a one hour session.

Onto the bed/table and she starts with a massage. she's all over it. probably qualified too. full length body height mirror provides a great view.

After about 20 minutes asked to turn over and she disrobes revealing her slender body. she starts on the nipples and working around until she goes to work on the old fella. she certainly knows how to make that a performance. FS in multiple positions. I opted for a CIM finish. all of this enhanced by the mirror of course.

Thanks for the review. Can you pm me the details.

thaifever
05-05-2022, 09:25 AM
Great review-can you pm her details to me. She sounds lovely

sunnysingh
05-05-2022, 10:23 AM

Can you PM please!

Alpha_boi
05-05-2022, 11:21 AM
Can I get a pm too please.

qldcrow
05-05-2022, 11:38 AM
Could I have a PM too please?

Bed Wrecker
05-05-2022, 11:43 AM
Can you PM please!

Can I get a pm too please.

Could I have a PM too please?

How about you cunts take the initiative and PM him? Is it that hard?
Every fucking post shouldn’t be “Can I have a PM?”

Seth
05-05-2022, 05:53 PM
Lol but getting a pm is easier? xP

bradpitt
06-05-2022, 12:48 AM
Thanks lads. Lady operates from a house on 14 Atherton St Woolloongabba.

If you stop thinking about what use to be available and see the new reality, Red provides a wonderful service in a purpose built facility.

And as she is a solo operator it's all legal.

fi1teredglue
06-05-2022, 12:56 AM
any links to ad or mobile phone number ?

Scotty from Marketing
06-05-2022, 07:24 AM

If you stop thinking about what use to be available and see the new reality, Red provides a wonderful service in a purpose built facility.

Has she got a bed in there? Or just as it was?

bradpitt
06-05-2022, 07:55 AM
Has she got a bed in there? Or just as it was?

deeds were done on a table.

Scotty from Marketing
06-05-2022, 09:25 AM
deeds were done on a table.

Thanks. If shes gonna be a private, may as well get a bed. So much more fun on a bed. Had too many table falls for my liking.

alexchinn
06-05-2022, 11:58 AM

how do people book ? or do they just show up ?

rideon
06-05-2022, 12:46 PM

This is referring to T5 which is heavily reviewed on here. Has Red gone Private now? what happen to T5? Last time I went there was a couple of weeks ago but there were was another ML there too.

newbiejones
07-05-2022, 12:58 AM
Sounds like Red needs to see through the lease? so doing private instead. I have no idea but thats what it sounds like. Hope it goes well.

joeblow251
07-05-2022, 07:55 AM
This is referring to T5 which is heavily reviewed on here. Has Red gone Private now? what happen to T5? Last time I went there was a couple of weeks ago but there were was another ML there too.

Not gone private - but by appointment only for the regulars previous to the empire crumbling - Winter is coming - well that's what Red said and as the borders open up, you never know.

Massageloverbris
07-05-2022, 08:44 PM
Yeah went today shop closed pity was good for a while .. some shops getting new ladies not sure why Res can’t get any seems strange .

We’re girls fighting as all seemed to have left her

miata
07-05-2022, 09:56 PM
............deleted...............

ecchi.gaijin
08-05-2022, 07:05 PM

If she is advertising massage, it's not legal.

fi1teredglue
11-05-2022, 08:39 AM
how is it not legal ?

zakthekat
11-05-2022, 10:39 AM
how is it not legal ?

Working as a sole operator from a residential address is ok, if residential address has a business registered to it, she's operating on a business location without a license to do so. If she folds the shop registration and just works from there by herself, she'll be fine.

ecchi.gaijin
13-05-2022, 10:32 PM
how is it not legal ?

PLA specifically made it illegal for prostitutes to advertise massage.

"What you can’t do – illegal advertising

Any connection with massage services The word massage must NOT be used"

miiata
14-05-2022, 11:30 AM
where did you find this information ?

bradpitt
24-05-2022, 12:09 PM
regardless of whether this lady has an ABN, she is in top form these days. less stress. great body, hot AF. nice clothes, great bj and sex for less than a prima donna over at [other place].

Joejohnson8
27-05-2022, 01:22 PM
Yes still amazing

Bobuq123
27-07-2022, 01:51 PM
Try to call today. Surprisingly phone not working. Does anyone visited recently