PDA

View Full Version : Question Best massage shop to find stunning women in Bangkok?

Coco Paper
05-05-2022, 08:27 PM
Happy to pay more but where would you go to find the most attractive women in BKK?

I've had a look online and a few girls look alright but is there a VIP place that's like, 50% more expensive with stunners?

Nick007
06-05-2022, 08:19 PM
Also would like to know. Heading there late May

Massaddict
06-05-2022, 11:32 PM
Also would like to know. Heading there late May

Try Dream Heaven Massage Bangkok. www.dreamheavenmassage.com

Its my favourite. Its in Sukhumvit Soi 33. I find the pics on their website are quite accurate - have a look. lots of shops in that area just like other areas in central Bangkok.
http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuses/-

What ever you do not go bare back - It was on the news in Thailand that there has been a big increase in AIDS cases.

Everywhere you go will be Massage shops galore. Most will have some girls sitting outside to wet your appetite.

Take care and enjoy.

M.A.

10-05-2022, 09:33 PM
Yeah definitely go up the higher soi's around Asok if you want the stunners. It'll cost about 1000 more but worth it if that's what you're after.

cuteguy
10-05-2022, 11:09 PM
Yeah definitely go up the higher soi's around Asok if you want the stunners. It'll cost about 1000 more but worth it if that's what you're after.

What's 1000 baht? Something like $46. It's not much at all and worth going for the stunners.

As noted by Massaddict, don't be a fool to go bareback in Thailand or any other SE Asian country. There will be girls willing to do it after being unemployed for a long time due to covid-19. Some guys will tempt these girls with extra money which can expose them both to AIDS or STIs if they have unprotected sex. If you take the risk you have only yourself to blame if you catch something nasty.

Lookha
11-05-2022, 05:56 AM
Attractive means different things to different people. Some places to try.

Massage plus plus… Sukhumvit Soi 23..near Cowboy. Girls sit at the front of the shop so you know the look.

Bar…..Thermae. Girls stand in the bar in a circle so you can inspect. They mostly like Japanese customers so that they can make some money.

Soapie massage and Bath …..Addicts Massage on Soi 24 Sukhumvit.

Private clubs…… girls act as hostess. Stunning girls drink with you (your bottle of scotch etc). If agreed, you can take them home. There are many private clubs..mostly with Thai customers. I used to belong to the Pent Club and Saint Moritz Club.

Lookha
11-05-2022, 07:06 AM
Perhaps the highest concentration on massage parlours is on Sukhumvit Road Soi 22 further down on a side Soi. (Massage Street). Places like Honey Bee Massage and Kiss Love massage. Perhaps 15 shops and a beer bar on this little side Soi. Plenty on offer. Some ladies are very cute. Sukhumvit Soi 7 has much massage …it’s mostly BJ places plus extras. Bangkok will be rocking next month.

Lazor Zap
11-05-2022, 11:17 PM
In my opinion and i just got back yesterday from a 42 night trip to Bangkok Pattaya Kanchanaburi and Phuket the Go Go bars have the hottest women, Nana Plaza has the most to choose from in Bangkok but obviously you pay more but its worth it if your looking for a stunner,

Miclop
13-05-2022, 08:33 PM
The best place by far to find the Thai massage girl stunners, attractive, tall, sapely, white skinned, and which generally had a price that stunned too match, used to be the fishbowl soapies around an area called Huay Kwang. It was mostly targeted at HiSo Thais. Sadly that area and type of business has been and still is closed due to Covid. The same as nightclubs and gogo's unless they obtained and reopened as a mixed restaurant business). Yeah go figure that one...

Smaller soapie massages exist but they generally don't have the stunners...

Now a question to you...
What do you consider a stunner?
Just looks alone, or does it have to also be a fair skin tone, like Asian (Japanese, Korean, and Thai) men do?

Lookha
13-05-2022, 09:15 PM
Huay Kwang is recommended when it opens.

Good question about stunners…. Different stokes for different folks.

I like a very cute face, nice person, natural tits of medium size, great smile, enthusiasm, about 50 kilograms, reasonably smart, not too financially exploitive, great in bed, dark skin is ok. Normally, a stunner is someone other guys stare at when you take the girl to dinner. (What is she doing with a guy like that?)

Nick007
17-05-2022, 09:38 PM
Agree, stunner different meaning for everyone.
Young, slim, pretty face, nice per portion body, boobs & ass. Slim legs, waxed and natural boobs, big or small.
Light dark not an issue
Definite turnoff is smoker or smelling of smoke.