PDA

View Full Version : Tanya - Former Deshon St/932 Stanley St Shop ML

brisrod
01-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Gidday fellas,

This is a long shot but, hey, if you don't ask, you don't get...

I was a regular of Tanya, the stunner who worked at the Deshon St massage shop that became 932 Stanley St late last year.

I was overseas at the time of Tanya's 'farewell tour' so missed out on one last hurrah. I did hear along the grapevine though that she has headed to NYC.

Just wondering if anyone knows if she is working in the same industry in New York. I'm moving to the Big Apple next month so would like to know if it's worth keeping an eye out for her during my punting excursions.

In saying that, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see that beauty on a Victoria's Secret billboard in Times Square. Gorgeous.

Cheers!

brownwallaby
02-03-2013, 04:03 AM
She'll be working in fashion industry. As far as I know she felt she had to move on to a new chapter in her life and leave the other behind. She's an intelligent girl who only does things she enjoys doing. However great she is I'm surprised that I don't miss her that much as plenty of exciting new talents are coming up, some are sooo wonderful beyond imagination

brisrod
02-03-2013, 06:41 AM
She'll be working in fashion industry. As far as I know she felt she had to move on to a new chapter in her life and leave the other behind. She's an intelligent girl who only does things she enjoys doing. However great she is I'm surprised that I don't miss her that much as plenty of exciting new talents are coming up, some are sooo wonderful beyond imagination

Thanks for the intel. BW. I'm pleased for Tanya that she's moved onto something she finds more satisfying. You're absolutely right, she's a smart girl and will go places.

I guess that's the end of an era for me but, like you say, there's plenty more fish in the sea!

Cheers!

beast1u
04-03-2013, 08:37 PM

As wonderful as Tanya? ;)

brownwallaby
04-03-2013, 09:02 PM
As wonderful as Tanya? ;)

I would say yes, definitely .... In my opinion some are even better

beast1u
05-03-2013, 07:36 PM
"Better" than Tanya? I'm happier not knowing who or where. I'll go broke..LOL

brownwallaby
05-03-2013, 08:27 PM
"Better" than Tanya? I'm happier not knowing who or where. I'll go broke..LOL
Mate, punters who regularly communicate with me know how much fun I've had in the last 6 weeks or so.
And yes I'm nearly broke now .... LOL

vinni
08-03-2013, 08:42 AM
I can vouch for brown, that guy has a few mortgages :)
Top bloke, really informative :)

gpeck80
09-03-2013, 04:08 AM
Yep. agreed

brownwallaby
09-03-2013, 06:17 AM
Yep. agreed
I don't want to get into poverty alone, that's why ..... :)