PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ivy - Kyoto 206 - Au and SG mix

Nelly69
13-05-2022, 03:36 PM
Hi,

Anyone have tried Ivy at Kyoto 206? she looks hot with the Singapore mix in her... limited time on roster too...

https://citybrothel.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Ivy-1-Au-mix-Sg.jpg

Rogeryou
13-05-2022, 04:30 PM
That does look good

beta101
14-05-2022, 09:17 AM
Looks good but not sure if she's mixed based on photo.

PKING2
14-05-2022, 11:02 AM
There is a good chance she is hot.
no actual face shown

Last time with korean from that shop. Fully photoshop lol

cuteguy
14-05-2022, 03:49 PM
Eurasian girls can be really hot. It would be nice to see more around.

Nelly69
14-05-2022, 06:43 PM
I remember an Eurasian girl working there when they first opened up... her name escapes me now. is this her coming back? lol

Sswilighy
14-05-2022, 07:56 PM
danm the other photos looks nice....keen for a realistic feedback too and not 10/10 haha

Aloscha
14-05-2022, 09:33 PM
Third photo on the site, hair is down to the waist. Not sure they're using real pics. I trust in PKing bros judgement that it's heavily photoshopped or fake.

JohnJones
16-05-2022, 03:57 PM
Singapore has 3 major ethnicities with some minor ethnicities in smaller numbers. What do they mean by SG in terms of ethnicity? Chinese? Malay? Indian?

And don't give me crap about how Chinese and Malay are the same. Only idiots who haven't been to Malaysia or Singapore can't tell the difference.

Nelly69
21-05-2022, 05:19 PM
I see she is on this weekend but can't make it out to the city. Love to know if anyone have tried her. :)

PKING2
01-06-2022, 10:43 AM
So has someone tried her?

syd_azn_guy
01-06-2022, 11:01 AM
Singapore has 3 major ethnicities with some minor ethnicities in smaller numbers. What do they mean by SG in terms of ethnicity? Chinese? Malay? Indian?

And don't give me crap about how Chinese and Malay are the same. Only idiots who haven't been to Malaysia or Singapore can't tell the difference.

Yeah i have to agree, honestly its ignorance not idiots that can not tell the difference. In western countries its very common for white westerners to group asians together becauase they are too ignorant to no the difference yet alone speak the language.

Rogeryou
01-06-2022, 01:57 PM
Yeah i have to agree, honestly its ignorance not idiots that can not tell the difference. In western countries its very common for white westerners to group asians together becauase they are too ignorant to no the difference yet alone speak the language.

You both need to lighten up, you guys expect ppl to know all the ethnicities and recognise their look from every country on the planet!!
How is that ignorant bro in the slightest, can you recognise the visual difference between Mediterraneans?!

Aloscha
01-06-2022, 02:57 PM
So has someone tried her?

So back to topic, has anyone tried Ivy?

Nelly69
02-06-2022, 10:01 PM
lol, how does a question become a racial thing? haha

Aloscha
03-06-2022, 04:35 PM

Just want some girl info lol. We should all be friends.

PKING2
03-06-2022, 04:45 PM

So have you seen her bro? I am curious as well.

alex2019
04-06-2022, 01:53 AM
She is very pretty and has a great fit gym body although the boobs are enhanced for sure.
Her BBBJ is very deep and so good. But she did not shower together or kissing at all and asked extra for CIM even though it is all supposed to be included in the diamond service.

itoko
04-06-2022, 01:19 PM
Actually at Sakura/Kyoto it seems Diamond service isn't the same, couple of the girls don't offer CIM at all while others do at a charge while some part of the service.

alex2019
04-06-2022, 01:25 PM
Actually at Sakura/Kyoto it seems Diamond service isn't the same, couple of the girls don't offer CIM at all while others do at a charge while some part of the service.

I understand, but I specifically asked on wechat what was included in Ivy's diamond services and been told all of them were included. Hence it was a bit dissapoitment after.

Aloscha
04-06-2022, 11:14 PM
She is very pretty and has a great fit gym body although the boobs are enhanced for sure.
Her BBBJ is very deep and so good. But she did not shower together or kissing at all and asked extra for CIM even though it is all supposed to be included in the diamond service.

Thanks bro, good to know. Sucks that diamond means different things across the shops.

Aloscha
04-06-2022, 11:14 PM

Thanks bro, good to know. Sucks that diamond means different things across the shops.

BigBlack
05-06-2022, 10:53 PM

The 3rd pic had the name Lexy against it a few weeks back. Lexy (or Lexi ?) was a legendary deep throater with fake titties. One of her tits was kinda hard but they were still nice titties. She was very pretty, had long black hair, had very rare for Asian freckles that looked even better covered in cum, had tattoos (floral I think?) all the way down one arm and, if I remember correctly, some small writing tattoos above her boobs. She was Vietnamese but didn’t really look like a typical viet chick and her English was really good. Does this description match this Ivy girl? I ask because I saw the name Lexy on roster a few weeks ago with exactly same pic as Ivy (3rd pic). It was Mother’s Day so I could not come in but I’m definitely wanting to do her again as she was one seriously wild ride.

BigBlack
06-06-2022, 09:02 AM

(Ignore this one - accidentally posted again but please reply to previous question)