PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Chelsea @ 5* City

Keiichisama
04-06-2012, 09:46 PM
I'm in love bros. :red_heart:

I wasn't going to write an after report of Chelsea because I was having selfish thoughts and I wanted to keep her to myself but I promised Sam, I would write one. Plus, this girl deserves all the praise and attention she can get. If you're looking for GFE, you will not be disappointed. I'm usually PSE type of guy but she made me feel so comfortable and the session felt so natural. It was like I was with a girlfriend whom I have been dating for a while.

I haven't punted in a while and decided to wash away some stress with Moon at the penthouse today but after being informed she was sick, I was offered some time with Chelsea instead. 5 star's attention and service given to their customers deserves a lot of praise. I was certainly looked after and kept informed throughout the day. They are setting standards and are hands down, the number one in the adult service industry. It has to be said.

As soon as I walked into the penthouse and saw Chelsea, my heart skipped and a beat and my breath was taken away. She is stunning. An absolute beauty. She has the most beautiful eyes and the most gorgeous smile. No woman has given me that reaction in quite a while and I felt so happy to be alive. Chelsea's face was accompanied with a tight, petite looking body and she had the most voluptuous lips. Her breasts were about a C and she has silky, milk coloured, smooth skin.

I'm usually a more passive guy when I go punting and I like the woman take the lead but my time with her started a bit awkwardly and I noticed her nervousness and shyness so I decided to take the lead. We cuddled a bit while watching TV and chatted it up to ease the tension. She doesn't speak a lot of English yet because she has only just arrived in Australia a few weeks ago so Mandarin/Cantonese brothers will have an easier time with communication. Nevertheless, she was very attentive and interested so we connected right away after the ice was broken. It helped that she looked like and had a similar personality with an ex-girlfriend of mine. She seemed very timid but Chelsea was eager to please. Just note that brothers will have to take the reigns when visiting her.

After we felt more comfortable with each other, I asked if we could take a shower. She was very sensual when washing me and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She has the most phenomenal looking eyes. After I was done, I waited on the bed for her and she soon followed. We sat there just staring at each other and eventually I couldn't take it anymore and just dived right in. I started by by kissing her shoulders and moved into dfk'ing. Chelsea is very skillful with DFK'ing and she brought a lot of passion out of me I didn't know I had. It really felt like I had met her before and the GFE was outstanding. So much so that I had forgotten where I was and just let my passion take over. I went DATY and her moaning drove me insane. We DFK'd some more like lovers and we were twisting and turning in bed until she gave me a mini frontal cat bath and she went into the BBBJ. She applied the perfect amount of pressure with her lips and tongue and it was one of the best BBBJ I have received ever. Her technique was flawless and she used the perfect combination of speed and suction. I moved her into a 69 position soon after. I asked her to put a condom on and we were like two animals in heat, going from one position to another, doggy style, to cow girl, to missionary, to lotus, back to doggy style. You guys get the idea. She is very tight and it felt fantastic. Her cow girl also needs a mention. She was a machine on top of me and the view was marvellous. We were soon both huffing, puffing and sweating. After some time, I decided to finish off in the doggy style position. We cuddled and talked a bit after that to catch our breath and we decided to have a cigarette on the balcony and have a shower. I was spent. I have never had a punt tire me out so much. We finished off the session with some idle chat and cuddling on the coach whilst watching Deal or No Deal.

Overall, Chelsea provided me one of the most memorable punts I have ever had. The worst part of my time with her was having to leave and having to share her with you brothers. :miao: Lolol.

tl;dr If you're after a GFE that you will never forget with one of the most beautiful woman in the world, then visit Chelsea. You won't be disappointed. She's very delicate so be gentle with her brothers and you'll be rewarded with eagerness and tender loving care.

wilisno
04-06-2012, 11:42 PM
Not surprised if you can fall in love with Chelsea ! :miao:

crazy driver
04-06-2012, 11:45 PM
she is excellent ~

wilisno
04-06-2012, 11:48 PM
she is excellent ~

You've seen her already ?!? :miao: I thought you said next week last night ?!? :miao:

cisco
05-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Wow ....
she will be famous among us,.......for me next station Chelsea

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2012, 04:38 PM
CHELSEA

Need we say more....

@ Penthouse TODAY Only 7pm

Straight to the Penthouse, enough said...........haha

bleachy
05-06-2012, 04:43 PM
tempting... nice...

splash
19-07-2012, 07:26 PM
You are a hard man to please (no pun intended)

wilisno
26-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Chelsea is one of those I can't get enough of ... excellent GFE ...

Alexlim
26-07-2012, 09:49 PM
I haven't seen her before, if I see her I will have new main course.:slobber:

carpediem
27-07-2012, 06:48 PM
I just wonder

what kind of service do they provide at Penthouse???

it must be something special ... right??

is it different rate ??

5 Star City
31-07-2012, 12:31 AM
CHELSEA

@ 5* Today