PDA

View Full Version : General talk Some recent experiences

gayorg
30-05-2022, 09:52 PM
Hi all

Long time lurker. Not much of a poster. IÂ’ve been away from the scene for a long time and thought IÂ’d report on some of my recent experiences checking out the scene again after about 4 years. Got some good intel from this site in the past so thought IÂ’d return some info.

Sunshine Coast - visited two most advertised places on aerodrome road. Got a boiler at the first one and walked. Got a boiler at the second and settled for it. Not much happening on Sunshine Coast I think.

TikTok - saw C here. Got asked if I wanted a prostate massage but not sure if she knows what it I is as it just involved her putting on a glove and tickling around that area for about 5 mins. No actual massage of the prostate.

Daydream - probably my favourite so far. Good selection of girls. Good options.

Went to a newish place on Mary street but walked - no lookers and didnÂ’t like the vibe.

Smile watland - squeaky massage tables. Massage and service wooden and mechanical.

Also, why is it punting when youÂ’re pretty much guaranteed of the outcome?

Jamesyouare
31-05-2022, 09:37 PM
Hi all

Also, why is it punting when youÂ’re pretty much guaranteed of the outcome?

In Brisbane NEVER guaranteed

gayorg
01-06-2022, 09:34 AM
In Brisbane NEVER guaranteed

If you’re visiting the establishments we mainly discuss - I’d say it is guaranteed.

Scotty from Marketing
16-06-2022, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the post. Might have been better in the reviews section. Any updates?