PDA

View Full Version : Red Rose 130 AMY @ Red Rose

wilisno
13-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Report dated 11/11/2011

Finally met up with the Superchick ! With so much expectation about Amy after reading uncountable accounts about her, I'm glad to say that I wasn't disappointed !

Amy is indeed a very nice and sensitive girl in real life, a bit different than the loud-mouthed and bitchy image she casts on the forum, and she's very intelligent too !

Made a booking to see Amy yesterday one hour prior to my arrival at the shop. I was told to wait in the waiting room for her to get ready, because she also just arrived. She later told me that the boss called her in for the booking.

When she came out to fetch me, she didn't look too happy, with very little acknowledgement, just a nod for greetings, I was trying to think what I could have done to upset her. So I followed her upstairs quietly, and just as Bro Iexperiment had described, Amy kept pretending to be pulling up her jeans, but in fact, she was trying to cover up her bum crack from being stared at by me behind her ! lol

Once in the room, I tried to start a chat with her, but she only gave very short answers with no encouragement for further conversation. So I asked her nicely what was bothering her, or whether she's unwell, then she revealed that it's because two of her friends left, and maybe forever, hence the sadness. So it was a good start to gradually break the ice and discover the warm and affectionate Amy.

We went to the shower together. Maybe I was too used to the 5* routine, I was surprised that we washed ourselves although we were in the shower together ! Lol. But that's not an issue anyway.

Onto the bed, she rested her head on my arm, and we had a bit of DFK in between chats, it's a total GFE feeling. Then I offered to give her a bit of massage to help her relax while we continued our chat. When she was totally comfortable, she returned the favour by giving me a nice CBJ. It was good but since Daty was not on the menu, so I suggested we went straight to the main course.

We started in mish, then I sat up with her legs on my shoulder, it was a very good sight to behold in that position. Amy has a slim body with a pair of shapely B-cup breasts, a pretty face that reacted to the sensation of my movements, she looked adorable so I stooped down to full missionary so I could continue on with my DFK, and she gradually engaged in some tongue actions too !

I said it earlier that Amy was an intelligent lady, because even though I haven't told her anything, she gradually figured out who I was and suddenly became a bit nervous ! Lol. She told me frankly that she felt a bit shy now, I told her she made me shy too ! So without further talks, we let the action take over and she reacted passionately by wrapping her arms around me tightly. Amy was not a screamer, she didn't even make any fake moans, but she just grabbed my hands and squeezed them tighter and tighter as the actions were heating up. Eventually I placed her at the edge of the bed with my feet on the floor, we finished up in wheelbarrow position and I collapsed on her !

Amy is down to earth, a very pleasant lady to spend time with, the only conflict during the session was we had to constantly fight for our favourite side of the bed ! Lol. Hope our next session will be even better !

superchick77
17-03-2012, 12:01 AM
😏😏hey guys I'm back ha ha did u miss me 😉😉

superchick77
17-03-2012, 12:05 AM
Now we bloody have to start all over again how many views did I have last time I checked and now I have none wtf is going on I think change back to the old forum

wilisno
17-03-2012, 12:07 AM
����hey guys I'm back ha ha did u miss me ����

I do miss you Amy ! Thought you were gone ! ;) ;) ;)

superchick77
17-03-2012, 12:15 AM
��hey bud how r u good I hope

wilisno
17-03-2012, 12:48 AM
��hey bud how r u good I hope

I'm good. and you ? Haven't heard from you for so long, thought you've retired ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
17-03-2012, 08:20 AM
Now we bloody have to start all over again how many views did I have last time I checked and now I have none wtf is going on I think change back to the old forum

Hi Amy,

Good to see you over the border as well, yap, you have to start all over again, but that shouldn't be too hard, just get Brother Wil on line and then have some "On Line" sex with him and your click rates will cum through the roof in no times......haha

And we all love to watch............lol

Cheers

ps. You have always sounded so sexy via the forum, are you still working at 130, need to check you out sometimes.

superchick77
17-03-2012, 09:14 PM
Ha ha ha yeah im still at 130 I just took a break long break ������so what's happen latley it's so quiet now why all u punters are board of us girls or something huh��������������������

superchick77
17-03-2012, 09:18 PM
And hey what do u mean have online sex with him now now boys why would everyone want to see some one else fuck me when they can just cum fuck me them selfs

superchick77
17-03-2012, 09:18 PM
Lol. ����������������������

wilisno
17-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Ha ha ha yeah im still at 130 I just took a break long break ������so what's happen latley it's so quiet now why all u punters are board of us girls or something huh��������������������

I don't think so, punters are still everywhere, just that you haven't made enough noise lately to attract them to your place that's all ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
18-03-2012, 12:28 AM
Hi Amy,
You sounded so sexy when you talk dirty, yes, you are absolutely right, if we want you, you shall just cum to the shop to fuck your brains out, just not sure if I can achieve that with my usual 5 minutes.....lol
Which day do you work and from what time?
My window of punting is kind of limited.....haha

Well, when I said on line sex, thats same as phone sex but rather than talking, you type using the forum on line. Just using quick one liner I suppose, I think you jump up your no of posts rate before. By talking to lots of bros on line at the same time, lots of fun, not as much as actually inside you though....

See you soon

Cheers

gentlescream
18-03-2012, 12:34 AM
Ha ha ha yeah im still at 130 I just took a break long break 😄😄😄so what's happen latley it's so quiet now why all u punters are board of us girls or something huh😉😉😉😉😉😉😜😜😜😜

Phew...To think I that loss my window to be with Amy was closed forever...must. make. it. there. soon. ...which days are you there?

superchick77
18-03-2012, 01:43 AM
Well I'm there everyday except when I deside I don't want working Lol

superchick77
18-03-2012, 01:46 AM
I don't think so, punters are still everywhere, just that you haven't made enough noise lately to attract them to your place that's all ! ;) ;) ;). Well I'm making noise where is everyone lol

IExperiment
18-03-2012, 01:47 AM
Hi Amy good to see your doing well :)

superchick77
18-03-2012, 01:50 AM
Lol good to talk to guys again

IExperiment
18-03-2012, 02:03 AM
Lol good to talk to guys again

I guess most of them are sleeping :)

bluemonkey
19-03-2012, 03:01 PM
What days are you working, super Amy? I must pay you a visit before I leave Sydney.

superchick77
20-03-2012, 03:11 PM
Most days I'm working just easy call up and ask reception

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Most days I'm working just easy call up and ask reception

Hi Amy,

Does that "Most Days" include today??

As you are currently on line, just wondering whether you are at home getting horny and fingering yourself or you are on your laptop at the shop browsing the forum in between jobs.

Where the bloody hell are you??

Cheers

superchick77
20-03-2012, 03:45 PM
Yes I am working

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Hi Amy,

You posted this last time when you cum over to the new forum:

"Now we bloody have to start all over again how many views did I have last time I checked and now I have none wtf is going on I think change back to the old forum".

I have to agree, your old thread was pretty popular and had lots of views, but this one is not too bad, you have twenty something replies already, if you keep talking to me right here right now (and Brother Wil can join in when he feels like it), you will hit 35 replies in no time and your thread will stay on the front page of the forum with the most replies, and we just have to keep hitting you from time to time for you to stay on top...........haha

What do you want to talk about sister??

:miao:

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2012, 04:18 PM
And Amy just got off line, may be some lucky punter has just picked up the superchick, well, business cums first. Our BS chat can wait, but be quick, I'll be going home soon. well, I suppose I can still do short replies on the train on my iphone.

Baby cum back soon, I'll be waiting..........haha

Cheers

:love::love::love:

superchick77
20-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Ha ha I wasn't bisy lol just had to do something lol

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Have you read that BBFS thread from the General Talk section, what's your thoughts on that??

I understand that you do everything protected, just like to have your point of view too............haha

Cheers

superchick77
20-03-2012, 04:53 PM
No I haven't read it can u send me the link

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2012, 04:59 PM
No I haven't read it can u send me the link

It's quite a long thread with 80+ replies already and 4,000 views,

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?128-Recieved-BBFS-today

Don't spend too much time reading, most of them where back and forth..........................arguments sort of discussions.

Read Missy's replies though, that's more constructive.

Cheers

superchick77
20-03-2012, 07:19 PM
I looked through it but I wouldnt of taken such a stupid risk that could of recked my life

wilisno
20-03-2012, 07:24 PM
I looked through it but I wouldnt of taken such a stupid risk that could of recked my life

Good girl, Amy ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Of course you won't dear sister,

In your view, what sort of WL would risk herself in doing BBFS?
Nothing to lose mentality or there is really such a thing that the WL is so horny that she must have the cock inside her no matter what?

superchick77
20-03-2012, 10:02 PM
But thats what I don't understand she is a working girl dosnt she get Enuf sex and personally I don't let guys go down on me so silly mistakes like that that dosnt happen plus I don't like the feeling any way lol

paulc
20-03-2012, 10:07 PM
hey Amy why don't u post roster for us.keep us updated.who is the top hottie in Redrose besides you.what abt Jacqui .is she pretty like you?

superchick77
20-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Lol ok I can do that

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Don't know if that's a good idea to ask one WL's recommendation on another WL who is as pretty as her.

Let me try a different angle then,

So sister Amy, if I am to have a double session in the shop with you, who would you suggest or rather work with to do me together??

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2012, 08:22 AM
Good morning Amy,

You are really close now, just a few more replies from you and your thread can occupy a front page position at the forum,

Keep talking when you log on

Cheers

superchick77
21-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Ha ha ur funny I thinking my threat will always be on front Page as long as I don't do any disspearing acts like last time lol

superchick77
21-03-2012, 12:51 PM
3 days and il be back have take a break lol c u guys when I get back

AHLUNGOR
21-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Ha ha ur funny I thinking my threat will always be on front Page as long as I don't do any disspearing acts like last time lol

Hi Amy,

For front page I don't mean the front page of After Report.

If you go to the Forum Home Page, on the right handside, they are now showing the latest 5 replies and the top 5 threads with the most replies, yours is now sitting quite safe at no. 4 so it will stay in the top 5 box until some other thread over takes you. That's the front page I meant.

Cheers

superchick77
25-03-2012, 02:35 AM
Lol Im back did u miss me joking u no its so quiet for saterday night where is every one

akuosum
25-03-2012, 04:12 AM
You're always missed here Amy. :miao:
Better to see you here often than going missing right? :cool2:

superchick77
25-03-2012, 06:41 AM
Lol now no1

AHLUNGOR
25-03-2012, 07:19 PM
Lol Im back did u miss me joking u no its s o quiet for saterday night where is every one

Hay sister, if RR is quiet, may be you need to jump ship and find a busier shop?
Any brother has some suggestion?

superchick77
27-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Lol for some funny reason the shop has gotten busy it's good to see

wilisno
27-03-2012, 12:48 AM
Lol for some funny reason the shop has gotten busy it's good to see

Thanks to you that the shop just got busier, I'd say ! ;) ;) ;)

superchick77
27-03-2012, 01:16 AM
Ha ha u funny it's not because of me lol cum on

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Ha ha u funny it's not because of me lol cum on

Hey sister,

So RR was quiet on a Sat but busy on a Mon night, may be just one off, i guess with you in the shop there will always some brothers want to check you out.....haha

Cheers

superchick77
27-03-2012, 09:01 AM
Ha ha lol true but its really funny and weird where was everyone on sat night then what did I miss out on something lol

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2012, 09:35 AM
Ha ha lol true but its really funny and weird where was everyone on sat night then what did I miss out on something lol

Hi Amy,

If you are working in the shop on a Saturday night, you are gonna miss out on a lot of things. It's called occupational hazzards or opportunity cost. People went out on Sat night to get pissed and spent all their earnings while you laying in the comforts of RR to make a living, two different world sister. Anyway, you gonna be able to save good money to start with if you are not out and about on a Saturday night.

Cheers:cool2:

superchick77
27-03-2012, 04:49 PM
I was laying was I huh funny that how would u no if I was laying standing or sitting were u here too making a living also I don't remember a new person being here lol

Shonkybasted
27-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Hi superchick, as I am fairly new to this forum, I hope I can ask a stupid question..... If someone like myself wanted to have such a delightful experience with u, where would I find RR?

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Hi superchick, as I am fairly new to this forum, I hope I can ask a stupid question..... If someone like myself wanted to have such a delightful experience with u, where would I find RR?

Red Rose is at 130 Botany Road Alexandria.

Have fun

Cheers

wilisno
27-03-2012, 07:50 PM

Firstly, you have to be an Asian ...

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2012, 09:07 PM
Firstly, you have to be an Asian ...

What are you saying?

They (RR) only serves Asian clients?

That's interesting and they have Amy and Missy!!

or did I misread you Brother Wil?

Cheers

wilisno
27-03-2012, 09:22 PM
What are you saying?

They (RR) only serves Asian clients?

That's interesting and they have Amy and Missy!!

or did I misread you Brother Wil?

Cheers

Didn't you know that Amy only sees Asians ? Where have you been ? ;) ;) ;) That's a well known fact !

Mr Crash and Burn
27-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Is it still the case, or has her vacation changed her mind?

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2012, 01:19 AM
No i didnt know that

Haha, you have Asian WL wont see white punters and now we also have a white girl who only serves Asians , very interesting

I am absolutely ok with that i suppose....lol

Cheers

superchick77
28-03-2012, 10:46 PM
Lol u guys really r funny

AHLUNGOR
29-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Hi sister Amy,

You need to write more than just the one liner for me and other brothers to response, your thread is in danger of dropping off the top five again........haha

How often do you cum during work or did you ever??

Now give me some decent responses please

Cheers

superchick77
05-04-2012, 08:15 PM
lol sorry guys haven't been able to respond because Missy and ? and i were having a spa in room 7 and then another girl happen to walk in and scared the shit out of me and made me drop my iPhone in the water so haven't been able to sign in to my account.
and to Ur question my answer is it is very hard to cum in these places because u no when a girl cums she has to be comfortable and another thing is its hard to cum when u don't even no a guy so lol i guess i haven't cumed in these places may of come close sum times lol

superchick77
05-04-2012, 08:18 PM
and may i ask why doesn't any one write reviews any more huh u guys just want to chat to me that's it

AHLUNGOR
05-04-2012, 10:12 PM
Well sister Amy,

You know what, it seems all the clients you have seen lately are not posters, and the people who post here regularly for some reasons havent make their way to RR to have a piece of you, what can i say , you may have to wait until i cum around to see you to have a new review on the superchick!!

Haha, just hang in there sister i shouldnt be too much longer

Cheers

superchick77
05-04-2012, 11:45 PM
oi oi oi where u been huh cum to work im so board

superchick77
06-04-2012, 12:09 AM
seriously all ur fav customers

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2012, 12:09 AM
oi oi oi where u been huh cum to work im so board

Gee sister, did you finish HSC, your spelling is so bad, hard to think you are an Aussie chick, you sounds like one of those Asian chick who goes to English school 2 days a week and work as WL the other 5 days......haha

The only diff is they all do BBBJ and you only do CBJ......haha

Cheers

wilisno
06-04-2012, 12:10 AM
Umm ... having a spa with Missy ? ..... can I join you girls ? :miao:

superchick77
06-04-2012, 12:31 AM
ha ha ha u no what if i did bbbjs all u guys would cum in the first two mins

superchick77
06-04-2012, 12:59 AM
lol kinda going away again to the central coast on sunday be back tuestday night

IExperiment
06-04-2012, 01:20 AM

Dont tease us we will all come and see you as from my experience most white girls do better BBBJ :)

superchick77
06-04-2012, 02:00 AM
ha ha ha well cum lol

wilisno
06-04-2012, 02:21 AM

Don't announce it, just whisper to me first ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2012, 08:35 AM

Haha, really, if you give me BBBJ, i will probably cum in the first 2 min!! I will be too excited, would that be CIM as well, the sight of my juice dripping out of your mouth will give me an instant hard on though.....haha

Would you then just continue to give me round two??

So slippery inside your mouth with all my cums still there, another 2 min job?? Swallowing some when your mouth got too full with my second shot......!!

Amy with BBBJ, you will do three times more buisness than you are now.....lol

Cheers

Travelmate
06-04-2012, 08:55 AM

I bet $2k, this shouldn't happen!

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2012, 12:14 PM
I bet $2k, this shouldn't happen!
Good call brother Mate, yeap, put $2k on the table and let Amy blow you off in bbbj, set the timer, you cum inside 2 min, you loss, Amy takes the money and we'll call her the undisbuted 2 min BJ queen, you last more than 2 min, you keep the money and Amy continues to blow you.........to be continued

Cheers

superchick77
10-04-2012, 07:26 PM
Missy babe call me need to talking to u about something

AHLUNGOR
10-04-2012, 08:07 PM
Missy babe call me need to talking to u about something

Haha you two work in the same Shop and you dont have her number and need to use the forum thread to get in touch??....LOL

superchick77
10-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Yeah and maby her phone is off

AHLUNGOR
10-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Yeah and maby her phone is off

Surely you two chicks have hooked up by now, didn't you??

:question:

AHLUNGOR
11-04-2012, 11:50 AM
What are you guys talking about??

superchick77
12-04-2012, 03:44 AM
Lol when u figer it out tell me too

AHLUNGOR
12-04-2012, 10:00 AM
I was just being playful :)

Amy can I see you? I'm not full azn like most of the bros here, my mum's Malaysian and dad's from the Maldives (a small cluster of islands off the coast of Sri Lanka). I may look Indian but I actually grew up entirely in Ireland. Never even been to India in fact.

Anyway you sound pretty interesting and I look forward to catching up with you one day. (If it helps, I'm not "big" down there, in fact I'm probably smaller than average lol!)

Hi Bro,

Why do you have to explain yourself?

Does Amy havd a no Indian policy?

And why do you have to say that you are not big? Are you a big man on the outside?

I would have thought sister Amy is an Aussie gal, so she was physically born to take big Aussie cocks is she not?

Please explain???

Cheers

wilisno
12-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Amy is a delicate Aussie chick though ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
12-04-2012, 11:14 AM
Amy is a delicate Aussie chick though ! ;) ;) ;)

All right then,

So some delicate Chinese guy like me with a compact dick will be most welcome, right?

Haha, so what's that saying again? Big Big no use......lol

Cheers

rawmaterial
12-04-2012, 06:01 PM
I would love to try this hot delicate Aussie chick.

Amy, are you working tonight babe?

AHLUNGOR
13-04-2012, 12:28 AM
Hi Admin,

Is there any reasons why this thread with 90 replies are NOT listed in the most popular thread window. And another thread about how to restrict punting spending with only 73 replies are there??

Please explain!!

wilisno
13-04-2012, 12:54 AM
Hi Admin,

Is there any reasons why this thread with 90 replies are NOT listed in the most popular thread window. And another thread about how to restrict punting spending with only 73 replies are there??

Please explain!!

That shouldn't be too hard to figure out, there must be a time frame for the data to be collected, maybe those were the more popular threads within that time frame ... but what difference does it make anyway ? I hide that section of the board anyway !

AHLUNGOR
13-04-2012, 11:04 AM
The name of the movie is called Chasing Amy!!

mancolover
13-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Still waiting for Amy to reply... Can I see you babe, please?

How about call the shop? Just an idea.

AHLUNGOR
13-04-2012, 12:33 PM
That shouldn't be too hard to figure out, there must be a time frame for the data to be collected, maybe those were the more popular threads within that time frame ... but what difference does it make anyway ? I hide that section of the board anyway !

Now I am really confused, because today, even "Newtown Massage" has disappeared??

What the..............

wilisno
13-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Now I am really confused, because today, even "Newtown Massage" has disappeared??

What the..............

Why should you be confused if lately more people talk about other issues than Newtown ???

AHLUNGOR
13-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Why should you be confused if lately more people talk about other issues than Newtown ???

Yes, Brother Wil,

I should be confused!!

Because the old thread about BBFS had been locked since 21/Mar and it's still occupying the third spot, surely NO ONE could have been talking about that for 20+ days and why is it still there as one of the most popular thread in the forum, whatever parameter was set was not working!!

Only Admin would know what settings have been changed.

??

AHLUNGOR
13-04-2012, 04:29 PM
All of the boys and all of the girls are begging "if your seeking Amy".

Perhaps Red Rose should post the roster up..........!!

AHLUNGOR
13-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Yes, Brother Wil,

I should be confused!!

Because the old thread about BBFS had been locked since 21/Mar and it's still occupying the third spot, surely NO ONE could have been talking about that for 20+ days and why is it still there as one of the most popular thread in the forum, whatever parameter was set was not working!!

??

Wow, Admin must be reading this!!

The BBFS thread is now gone from the top 5 most popular thread, Apart from Travelmate's Winning Tips which deservedly should be there!

followed by ABC Niko only has 91 replies, How to restrict spending on punting 73, Girl on fire 67 and lungor outcall 61, fair enough!!

But how do you explain when Amy of Red Rose with 100 replies are not there ??

And the legendary Newtown Massage(over 300+ replies) is not there ??

"Most Popular Forum Threads" ?? Far from it !!

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

wilisno
13-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Yes, Brother Wil,

I should be confused!!

??

Sigh ! The most popular doesn't have to be the most replied !!! Maybe, just maybe, in the last few days, more people click on that thread than your favourite threads, that's why !

wilisno
13-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Wow, Admin must be reading this!!

The BBFS thread is now gone from the top 5 most popular thread, Apart from Travelmate's Winning Tips which deservedly should be there!

followed by ABC Niko only has 91 replies, How to restrict spending on punting 73, Girl on fire 67 and lungor outcall 61, fair enough!!

But how do you explain when Amy of Red Rose with 100 replies are not there ??

And the legendary Newtown Massage(over 300+ replies) is not there ??

"Most Popular Forum Threads" ?? Far from it !!

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

To start with, that section of the newest and most popular threads is useless, maybe Admin should remove it altogether, I doubt if there are many people who noticed its existence at all. Firstly, it's not shown in the mobile version, and even in the full version, I close it off anyway to get the full screen !

Having a thread in that section doesn't do anything to the popularity to the shop or most importantly, the girls, except it probably would make the original creator happier !

Imagine if I put all the 5* threads into one giant thread dated from the first day the Newtown thread started, the hit counts and number of replies would have been astronomical, well over a million for sure ! Then it should be at the top of that section forever according to you ?

Would it do any good to 5* and the girls ? No !

Firstly, if it's there permanently, it would become invisible ! It would become like a piece of furniture and not exciting anymore.

Secondly, if all 5* threads and replies rolled into one super thread, imagine if you wanted to find some informations about Milo, you'd have to dig through half an hour of posts before you could find one, then it's not the information you wanted, so you'd keep digging until you found the report, it could be 2 hours later ! ;) ;) ;) So it works better the way it is.

Just keep doing what you've been doing, post a reply several times a day to your favourite threads to keep them at the top of the page, that way you would help the shop and the girls better !

superchick77
13-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Lol sorry guys been on hoiladay if u guys want to see me u just make a booking I will show up k apart from that I wont be in shop because busy untill. Next week

I

wilisno
13-04-2012, 09:45 PM
Amy is harder to catch now ! :miao:

superchick77
14-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Hi Bro,

Why do you have to explain yourself?

Does Amy havd a no Indian policy?

And why do you have to say that you are not big? Are you a big man on the outside?

I would have thought sister Amy is an Aussie gal, so she was physically born to take big Aussie cocks is she not?

Please explain???

Cheers
Well guys I thinking the same lol me being Aussie I should be able to handle them right but really I can't handling it to much pain my body size isn't built for big dick

superchick77
14-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Oh and guys I am at shop all day and all night tonight lol trying to make up because I haven't been here much which I'm sorry about. But too much work no break so had to go for hoilday better for me and I feeling is. Better lol

AHLUNGOR
14-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Well guys I thinking the same lol me being Aussie I should be able to handle them right but really I can't handling it to much pain my body size isn't built for big dick

OK then, handle with care please!! and be gentle, use plenty of lubes, and only modest Asian dick is allowed entry, oversized vehicles please park outside.........haha

Have a nice day at work Amy.

Cheers

:miao:

superchick77
14-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Lol I picked the wrong day to work fuck I been here all day still no job lol why did I cum back for its to quiet these days

AHLUNGOR
15-04-2012, 12:57 AM
No fucking business on a Saturday afternoon, thats bad, may be you should try another shop........just make sure you keep the name and let us know where to find you,

Cheers

superchick77
16-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Lol sorry about the bad language the other night lol I will stay at 130 I too comfortable here I go other shop I wont like it lol

superchick77
18-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Lol for he next two weeks I'm not at redrose I will be at Tokyo house 36 buckingham st surryhills

wilisno
18-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Haha, Amy is turning Japanese ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
18-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Well, i am glad that Amy is moving on, according to her, it was too quiet at RR, so good on you little sister for trying another shop, are you using the same name??

Flyerr221
19-04-2012, 08:01 AM
What days/hours are you working @ Buckingham Amy?

[Thought the shop was now called 36 Shine now ? http://www.aliraqi.org/forums/images/smilies/shrugs.gif]

superchick77
20-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Lol I'm working every day from 1130

superchick77
20-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Yes same name

IExperiment
22-04-2012, 10:55 PM
Yes same name

Looking for you girl :)

superchick77
24-04-2012, 07:10 AM
Yeah right u been telling me for the past what 6 months u were cuming to c me well were r u

wilisno
24-04-2012, 11:12 AM
Yeah right u been telling me for the past what 6 months u were cuming to c me well were r u

Yeah, IExperiment is a heartless dude ! ;) ;) ;)

IExperiment
24-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Yeah, IExperiment is a heartless dude ! ;) ;) ;)

Was looking for her from Sunday now is Tuesday a bit late but will see what I can do :) yes been a while I guess I have been a good boy :) and time soon to be a bad boy again.

Littlewonder
26-04-2012, 01:55 PM
I have to admit Amy seems real interesting chick I was getting all excited thinking I would go and see her and then I find out she doesnt see Aussies, what a bummer.

Flyerr221
26-04-2012, 02:36 PM
I have to admit Amy seems real interesting chick I was getting all excited thinking I would go and see her and then I find out she doesnt see Aussies, what a bummer.

Um joking, right ?

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2012, 02:52 PM
Was looking for her from Sunday now is Tuesday a bit late but will see what I can do :) yes been a while I guess I have been a good boy :) and time soon to be a bad boy again.

She is now working at 36 Buckingham, Surry Hills, same name though,

Cheers

Littlewonder
26-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Um joking, right ?

See post no 103 above its not a joke, she only sees Asians.

Flyerr221
26-04-2012, 04:16 PM
See post no 103 above its not a joke, she only sees Asians.

Nah, read again. It's a size cock thing rather than a nationality thing. She was just saying that she likes modest size cocks.

HookedonHookerz
26-04-2012, 04:33 PM
amy is very tight, her pussy cat can only accommodate asians. Very shy, needs kind customers to lead her. Treat her well.

Littlewonder
26-04-2012, 05:48 PM
Well perhaps Amy can clarify it for us but the way I read her post she only sees Asians.

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Well perhaps Amy can clarify it for us but the way I read her post she only sees Asians.

yeap, Asian only and i think she has confirm that more than once.

Well then, what if an Asian brother got a really hugh one!! Will she or wont she??

Cheers

superchick77
29-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Lol miss me guys

Flyerr221
29-04-2012, 09:53 PM
Oi Amy. What's the story with you and aussie dick ? You rejecting me babe ?

#shattered

superchick77
29-04-2012, 10:18 PM
Lol u should say to Jak. That I'm not in red rose no more because jack told me to go jack has no one to blame him self that he has lost my help I may go back there may not its all up to jack to call and ask me to come back because he said to go so I went

Terryops12
04-05-2012, 11:33 PM
:spook:Shoot, something wrong with me. I went to see Amy today. The wierd thing was i didnt want to fuck her,but just to spend some time together. Im crazy? Freaking MD (mental damage) im!,, still cant get over my disapointing sex performance. So much love that cant have proper sex. WTF.

wilisno
05-05-2012, 01:29 AM
:spook:Shoot, something wrong with me. I went to see Amy today. The wierd thing was i didnt want to fuck her,but just to spend some time together. Im crazy? Freaking MD (mental damage) im!,, still cant get over my disapointing sex performance. So much love that cant have proper sex. WTF.

Fair dinkum ?!? Haha, the Amy magic !

superchick77
09-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Yeah but everyone forgets about the roster lol u guys just call up ask who's working lol

Flyerr221
09-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Roster ? Point me to the roster Superchick77 aka Amy. LINK ??

superchick77
15-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Hey guys well considering the boss from 130 hasn't paid me so I won't be working there no more so if u looking for me il be at 36 buckingham st surry hills

AHLUNGOR
15-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Hey guys well considering the boss from 130 hasn't paid me so I won't be working there no more so if u looking for me il be at 36 buckingham st surry hills

Are you serious ? What kind of a brothel boss will hold off payment to the WLs. I thought the shop settles with the girls everynight in cash. How did this happen??

woods23
16-05-2012, 01:07 AM
Are you serious ? What kind of a brothel boss will hold off payment to the WLs. I thought the shop settles with the girls everynight in cash. How did this happen??

boss dont pay wl ??/ 2 side story i think.she stay there long time??? the boss there seem nice and friendly every time i go there.

just my 2cent ...as bro ahlungro always said.

superchick77
17-05-2012, 01:42 PM
No really think about it yeah I have been there long time I loved that place lol it was like my second home and jack was good to me untill he didn't pay me so I stop working there why else would I stop

Flyerr221
17-05-2012, 02:01 PM
So you still @ Tokyo House Amy ?

superchick77
17-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Yeah I am still here at toyko house

Flyerr221
17-05-2012, 03:55 PM
What's your roster superchick ?

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/character/smiley-vault-character-208.gif

superchick77
17-05-2012, 07:19 PM
Well I'm workin tonight and tomorrow til 6 pm then working saterday Sunday mon tue wensday off and same time every week

AHLUNGOR
17-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Well I'm workin tonight and tomorrow til 6 pm then working saterday Sunday mon tue wensday off and same time every week

Hi Amy, care to put a coma there somewhere or just tell us again your days off?

wilisno
17-05-2012, 09:32 PM
Hi Amy, care to put a coma there somewhere or just tell us again your days off?

How dare you suggest to put Amy in a coma ! :miao: Kidding ! I know it's a typo for comma !

Grygor
18-05-2012, 05:07 PM

So dpes this mean you have made up with Jack, Amy, and that you will be at Red Rose on Monday? Or will you be at Buckingham St.? I'll be in the city on Monday, and I would like to spend an hour with you if you are available at either establishment.

Flyerr221
18-05-2012, 05:09 PM
So dpes this mean you have made up with Jack, Amy, and that you will be at Red Rose on Monday? Or will you be at Buckingham St.? I'll be in the city on Monday, and I would like to spend an hour with you if you are available at either establishment.

Mr G, Amy has confirmed that she's at Buckingham.

Yeah I am still here at toyko house

Grygor
18-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Thank you, Flyer. Do any Japanese work at Tokyo House?

Flyerr221
18-05-2012, 05:33 PM
No I think technically it's called Shine 36 now.

Owned by the shop in Roseville ?

All chinese girls (apart from Oz Amy) I think. Maybe a K girl too.

delta
18-05-2012, 06:34 PM
Do u guys know whether Amy provides bbbj and cim? Thanks.

AHLUNGOR
18-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Do u guys know whether Amy provides bbbj and cim? Thanks.

Sorry mate, everything is safe and covered, and Asians only mate, if you are white and carry a big gun! Amy is not for you.......haha

Cheers

Grygor
18-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Is Amy the girl who worked as Clair at 40 Forge St., Blacktown?

AHLUNGOR
18-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Is Amy the girl who worked as Clair at 40 Forge St., Blacktown?

I dont think so, Amy has always been just Amy

Cheers

Grygor
18-05-2012, 10:23 PM
I dont think so, Amy has always been just Amy

Cheers

That's good to hear. Clair is a super-flake; a fine root, but utterly schizoid and totally deluded.

delta
19-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Sorry mate, everything is safe and covered, and Asians only mate, if you are white and carry a big gun! Amy is not for you.......haha

Cheers

Thanks for the info Ahlungor.

ebag
18-06-2012, 10:54 PM
is amy still at 36 buckingham? anyone know her schedule?

wilisno
18-06-2012, 11:00 PM
is amy still at 36 buckingham? anyone know her schedule?

The fastest way to get the answer is to call the shop !

ebag
18-06-2012, 11:07 PM
i've tried this number a bunch of times but no one answers. 9310 4555

DeepImpact
18-06-2012, 11:43 PM
i've tried this number a bunch of times but no one answers. 9310 4555

Bro,

Try the numbers on the link as there appears to be several listed with various numbers in brackets as well..

http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopHome.pl?productId=1026

Flyerr221
19-06-2012, 09:15 AM
I read somewhere that Amy has moved on from Toyko House as well.

Can anyone confirm ?

ebag
21-06-2012, 05:07 PM
yeah, she's not listed on the roster

Flyerr221
21-06-2012, 05:26 PM
No luck with Amy. I went looking for her on Hooker Looker (she posts there too), but it seems she moved on. I did get this though about Red Rose. List for June ...

Was in there last night 6 girls on 5 busy. Hmmmm a good sign !

So thought I'd better get an idea of who is there now ...all different to me now.
Limited info from reception and the boss but a couple (marked)* , I saw for myself.

*Sophie Chinese - spotted her going upstairs, nice dress on, knee length classy style, and looked like it was concealing beautiful full rounded butt

*Eva Chinese - I saw this one disappearing up the stairs too, super slim, long legs, bobbed hair, cute face. Now on my shopping list

*Julie Korean - busty bobbed hair, dolly face, spotted, was free at time , woulda done , but have blown research budget for the week.

Anna Korean - 25yo, very popular

Fifi Singapore - deliver high level of customer service

Sunny Korean - pale skin beauty

Korean - Beautiful face

Next time i am in there I will attempt to get more names etc. up here.

NOTE !!! At this shop, there are 2 fee levels you pay at the office , one for FS safe ( Street Service ) and one $20? for extras service. You can book all safe girl and try for extras in the room with or without tip , but its a bit of a lucky dip, not wise move and some girls don't like pressure. So if you def want extras, best to pay downstairs at the desk as they know what each girls level of service. Not a bad system IMO. YOu know what you are getting, no hassles.

Gdragon
12-07-2012, 05:00 PM
what nationality is Amy? sorry I haven't had the pleasure

IExperiment
13-07-2012, 12:43 AM
what nationality is Amy? sorry I haven't had the pleasure

She is caucasian and young.

TheTiger
13-07-2012, 03:01 PM
I can confirm that Amy has left Red Rose.

Gdragon
13-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Thanks bro IExperiment she sounds cool...I wonder which shop is she at now?

Gdragon
13-07-2012, 08:14 PM
oh could she be the blonde girl working at Elizabeth st croydon?...not really sure what she looks like but maybe for those who have tried....

mre83
14-07-2012, 07:52 AM
Definitely not working at Elizabeth. You might catch a few reviews of that blonde girl on auxxxreviews.