PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Chelsea - 5 STar never disapointed

crazy driver
05-06-2012, 12:03 AM
i was think to write the first report for chelsea tonight, but 2 other brother have already post about chelsea.
but i have to give this share with others.

i was thinking to book coco for tomorrow, however, they introduce me a new girl - chelsea in penthouse tonight.
brief introduction is fresh , young girl with 5 star service. why not? let's get try !

5 star penthouse is always running a high class style. the room is really nice and comfortable.
when the door open, a young , sexy girls is stand in front of me with a white bikini top, and hot short jeans.
she have a very attractive body. i would said that she is in right balance on her body, B cups, smooth skin. beautiful body.
but her face is looks sexy and wild more than shy.

but i was wrong, she is fresh and young. as she is new to the full service industry and she is only 22 years old.
her talk and her skill and her body is all fresh and new.

i would said her service and herself is soft and gentle.
i would said her cat bath, BBBJ , DD is one of the soft and gentle i ever have. but this soft and gentle is really nice and sensitive.
i never have this good service before. i would said her skill is not high, but her gentle and soft style is really turn me on.

if there is a competition for all these brginner, she must be the champion.
her Kissing and licking, finger touch is excellent.
THe DD is not only licking kissing, and she also blow some air into it. but is soft and gentle, this make the whole session beautiful.

As there are 2 other report, i make my story short.

Shower together , go to the bed, cat bath, BBBJ , DD, CIM , massage, cat bath, BBBJ, DD , SEX , and finally said thank you.

THis is very good one hourr session. this is excellent.
Thank you 5 Star, and you never make me disapointted.

wilisno
05-06-2012, 12:07 AM
Wow ! 3 reports for Chelsea in one night ! And damn ! You have taken her virgin CIM ! :burn:

cisco
05-06-2012, 12:46 AM
3 AR in one day and there will be 3 words WOW for chelsea...this is the first word WOW,.........

crazy driver
05-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Omg ~ new star ~

5 Star City
05-06-2012, 11:06 PM
omg ~ new star ~

super star

cisco
06-06-2012, 12:22 AM
Holy crap this girl make me want to make the book her faster ,....

onime
06-06-2012, 12:24 AM
super star

so when will she be available and whats the rate?

Jj999
06-06-2012, 01:19 AM
so when will she be available and whats the rate?

No fixed schedule in 5*.
But you can actually guess who's going to work.
Chelsea should work almost everyday, most Malaysian does, as for the hours, it's not fixed, they may come and go as they like.

It's $280/Hr.

Travelmate
06-06-2012, 01:53 PM
but i was wrong, she is fresh and young. as she is new to the full service industry and she is only 22 years old.
her talk and her skill and her body is all fresh and new.

DD is one of the soft and gentle i ever have. but this soft and gentle is really nice and sensitive.
i never have this good service before. i would said her skill is not high, but her gentle and soft style is really turn me on.

Do you mean there is a lot of rimming ..... yum

5 Star City
21-07-2012, 10:22 AM
CHELSEA

Playing @ Penthouse

SAT 5pm.... late

Booking SMS 0488 857 827