PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Top Tier Shops

neighbourhood_lao_wang
24-06-2022, 02:13 PM
Hey all brothers,

I want to ask what shops everyone thinks is top tier shops.

I've been going to ginza exclusively and have been told by my chinese mates at uni, ginza is gold standard but wanted to see what everyone else says

dt333
30-06-2022, 11:44 PM
Marrickville Pork Rolls on Illawara Rd is gold standard imho then you have second tier shops like Xcel Rolls at Parra and Mascot.

Labia Vortex
01-07-2022, 02:09 AM
Ginza…pretty much services the high end Asian community
A Touch More Class.. Stilletos… Liasons take care of the High End Caucasian community
Then the second tier…
Kyoto 206…Sakura.. Diva and a few shops further out into the Suburbs
With the above you’re into the $200 +/ hour
The third tier cover the $150/$200 market
Ginza is less expensive than both Stilettos and a Touch More Class
It also offers better range of service

quackm2002
01-07-2022, 07:42 AM
Hong Ha at Mascot is good too.

Marrickville Pork Rolls on Illawara Rd is gold standard imho then you have second tier shops like Xcel Rolls at Parra and Mascot.

jesss1987
01-07-2022, 06:11 PM
Hong Ha at Mascot is good too.

also Top Ryde Bakery

BLEPSICHUNGUS
10-07-2022, 04:52 PM
Hey all brothers,

I want to ask what shops everyone thinks is top tier shops.

I've been going to ginza exclusively and have been told by my chinese mates at uni, ginza is gold standard but wanted to see what everyone else says

Interesting that your uni mates say Ginza, i probably would agree though. Ginza has a few benefits + cons over N5M

Ginza pros:

- Located in surry hills which is in the heart of the CBD so plenty of bars, stripclubs, restaurants (i usually drink up with uni mates then head to Ginza) which means you can plan activities
- 5 mins from central station so great for people who live in any part of sydney
- Ginza is also located near where most universities are, UTS, USYD, ND, UNSW etc are all a short walk or a quick 5-10 min tram ride away making it have easy access whereas N5M is located near sydnenham station 15 mins walk in an industrial zone
- The girls here are top notch

Cons:

- Lineups bascially dont exist, you have to do some reserach and then book which makes the idea of a spontaneous brothel trip a little harder