PDA

View Full Version : General talk Would you get turn off when you know the gal offer BBFS?

spiderzzz
24-06-2022, 07:34 PM
as title, would you get get turn off if you know she offers that service (despite you are not going to do it)

Happens to me recently when I tried to book someone and as soon as I know that offer is on the table... It became a complete turn off for me and didnt proceed with the booking no matter how hot the girl is...

sysad85
24-06-2022, 07:39 PM
Yeah, 100% trying to avoid girls doing BBFS, CIM, CIP, etc. Not even risking to do BBBJ. I value my health and was able to avoid any STD/STI so far.

rooter
24-06-2022, 08:21 PM
Always beware of acronyms.
They will fuck you up every fucken time ever since BC.

Aloscha
24-06-2022, 09:14 PM
Yes. It's not safe practice. And even if you get yourself into BBFS during the session, get out from it asap and don't go back. It's not worth it.

fnmfnmfnm
25-06-2022, 09:17 AM
Not a turnoff as I’d never do BBFS anyway, if anything it probably means anal is on offer which I like

dannyboy
25-06-2022, 02:26 PM
How would you know who does what, many might only do with certain clients, so you'll never know.

OLD SNAKE
25-06-2022, 05:25 PM
This is my perception, if you don't have any responsibilities, no wife, girlfriend or children, and you don't care what happens to yourself, than take the risk of bareback service, the most that can happen is you catch an std and die a lonely death

Rainyex28
25-06-2022, 05:38 PM
This is my perception, if you don't have any responsibilities, no wife, girlfriend or children, and you don't care what happens to yourself, than take the risk of bareback service, the most that can happen is you catch an std and die a lonely death

I dont know bro... herpes/hiv/hep as a young single person would make you regeret a lot

OLD SNAKE
25-06-2022, 06:14 PM
I dont know bro... herpes/hiv/hep as a young single person would make you regeret a lot
i think you missed the sarcasm

1inchguy
25-06-2022, 06:57 PM

BB or not, punting in general always carry risk, just using protection reduces it.

Sibon
25-06-2022, 08:45 PM
as title, would you get get turn off if you know she offers that service (despite you are not going to do it)

Happens to me recently when I tried to book someone and as soon as I know that offer is on the table... It became a complete turn off for me and didnt proceed with the booking no matter how hot the girl is...

Take it as a girl's way to make extra by offering BBFS.
And enjoy the moment if you like to.

The fact that you visit a parlour
You are open youself to all health risks
If heart attack doesn't get you
Corvid, Syphilis and Gonorrhea will.
Or you may fall from the massage table and kill yourself

We only die once
whether a lonely death
or a funeral that is full of cymbals and song and dance.

There will be white angels waiting for us
in heaven or hell
Very much like the smiling greeting mamasans
Amen.

kamo
25-06-2022, 11:13 PM
A week before a punt or immediately after? No way, I’m not an animal! Why would I risk my health and the health of the community!

Immediately before or in the heat of the moment? I’m just a man, weak and willful.

In the $150 shops I frequent BBFS is generally available, some girls straight away and some girls once they feel they know you after a few sessions. I might let a pussy slide go a bit too far, or let the first entry be a bare one but I do always end up covering up before it goes too far.

C’est la vie.

JohnJones
26-06-2022, 12:24 AM
A week before a punt or immediately after? No way, I’m not an animal! Why would I risk my health and the health of the community!

Immediately before or in the heat of the moment? I’m just a man, weak and willful.

In the $150 shops I frequent BBFS is generally available, some girls straight away and some girls once they feel they know you after a few sessions. I might let a pussy slide go a bit too far, or let the first entry be a bare one but I do always end up covering up before it goes too far.

C’est la vie.

Is that 533 Willoughby?

rooter
26-06-2022, 12:32 AM
There are many more dangerous acronyms than BBFS.
Take KFC for instance, it will probably kill you just as quick as BBFS.
But KFC so delicious ... mmm! as Homer would say. What a way to go ...
Those nuggets ... how good are they ... all those off cuts, and cartilage, and offal, and dipped in batter and fried in fat and oil ... mmm KFC nuggets !

kamo
26-06-2022, 12:39 AM
Is that 533 Willoughby?

It’s wherever you want it to be.

But no it’s not, those stairs right near the bus stop are just too public for me. Prefer to park my car behind the shops at Artarmon, down the driveway at Rydalmere or catch the train to Surry Hills.

What can I say, I love those dirty girls. I mean dirty ladies. I mean dirty MILFs. I mean dirty ladies in their 40s and 50s.

Hogrider
26-06-2022, 06:57 PM

Huge turn off definitely for me .

I used to frequent a MP @hurstville , skinny Aussie ML

One time she says “you’ll have to use condom TODAY , I’m off pill “

I said , “ I have never not used condom . do you not use condom sometimes?”

“For some of the usuals , no “

( I never go uncovered , anywhere .. not even BBBJ .. )

That’s the last time I saw her ..

26-06-2022, 09:45 PM
Come on bro name and shop help a bro out

JohnJones
26-06-2022, 11:10 PM
It’s wherever you want it to be.

But no it’s not, those stairs right near the bus stop are just too public for me. Prefer to park my car behind the shops at Artarmon, down the driveway at Rydalmere or catch the train to Surry Hills.

What can I say, I love those dirty girls. I mean dirty ladies. I mean dirty MILFs. I mean dirty ladies in their 40s and 50s.

BBFS I like, but only from fairly good looking WLs. Only had BBFS once in 533, never gone back since and that was quite a long time ago.

Most of my BBFS came from private WLs but these days very hard to find non-MILFS offering any. Had some really hot Taiwanese and Chinese privates offering BBFS before but no CIP allowed which is okay with me, feels like having sex with a regular partner and seeing them giggle after unloading my sperm all over their bellies.

Nowadays I'm only getting BBFS from a regular. Happened at first from a condom malfunction, lucky she just finished her period but later sessions she started giving me BBFS only on her safe weeks as long as I pull out. As what she told me I'm the only customer she's having BBFS with, not sure true or not but I don't mind as she's hot!

cuteguy
26-06-2022, 11:42 PM
Don't believe everything a WL tells you.

zacsuck
27-06-2022, 12:45 AM

So True !!

I am about to do a work trip to Dubai, so was looking at the "lady" market there and I found my next door neighbours ex-wife from Tokyo listed. I knew they had broken up and he was wondering how she was surviving and where she was. I wont be telling him. (And I wont be seeing her either).

cuteguy
27-06-2022, 01:41 AM
So True !!

I am about to do a work trip to Dubai, so was looking at the "lady" market there and I found my next door neighbours ex-wife from Tokyo listed. I knew they had broken up and he was wondering how she was surviving and where she was. I wont be telling him. (And I wont be seeing her either).

Many girls travelling to Dubai to work as WLs. They think they'll make good money over there. Some do but I wonder how many get exploited by the locals or others.

Chang Noi
27-06-2022, 07:16 AM

Some might say…don’t believe anything that a WL tells you

The Sampler
27-06-2022, 09:27 AM
So True !!

you're a better man than me, i'd go just for the intel alone. Assuming i was single at the time and was sure that was no way of her putting some shit on me back home

Jesus666
27-06-2022, 11:17 AM
The places that Jesus hangs out at are generally BBFS unless you ask otherwise.

cuteguy
27-06-2022, 12:21 PM
The places that Jesus hangs out at are generally BBFS unless you ask otherwise.

Are they the budget or MILF shops?

Niisato
27-06-2022, 03:18 PM
I have a Thai ML regular, early 40's, but looks younger and is a always super passionate session. Once the pussy-sliding got a little out of hand, in it goes, and the session got even hotter. Now it's just on her birthday or mine, with the occasional in between. Fantastic.

Trampoline
27-06-2022, 04:01 PM
BBFS I like, but only from fairly good looking WLs. Only had BBFS once in 533, never gone back since and that was quite a long time ago.

Most of my BBFS came from private WLs but these days very hard to find non-MILFS offering any. Had some really hot Taiwanese and Chinese privates offering BBFS before but no CIP allowed which is okay with me, feels like having sex with a regular partner and seeing them giggle after unloading my sperm all over their bellies.

Nowadays I'm only getting BBFS from a regular. Happened at first from a condom malfunction, lucky she just finished her period but later sessions she started giving me BBFS only on her safe weeks as long as I pull out. As what she told me I'm the only customer she's having BBFS with, not sure true or not but I don't mind as she's hot!

You are so naive if you believe you are the only one. lol Bro JohnJohns

JohnJones
27-06-2022, 07:13 PM
You are so naive if you believe you are the only one. lol Bro JohnJohns

Like I said, I'm not betting on her words being true but the occasional BBFS does give me something to return for.

Jesus666
28-06-2022, 06:19 PM
Are they the budget or MILF shops?

Definite MILF and even GILF, but hey I am mid 60's myself !

alfred_lui
29-06-2022, 02:13 PM

Reminds me of a Rockstar WL at Ginza when the shop first opened on Cleveland St. SHe was telling all the boys they were the only ones getting BBFS..so long as they didn't cip.

Needless to say it was impossible to get a booking and all the reviews were 5 stars..lol

Labia Vortex
29-06-2022, 05:04 PM
BBFS means no DATY
Definitely wear a condom
Would still opt for BBBJ
Otherwise I don’t care

cuteguy
29-06-2022, 05:19 PM
Reminds me of a Rockstar WL at Ginza when the shop first opened on Cleveland St. SHe was telling all the boys they were the only ones getting BBFS..so long as they didn't cip.

Needless to say it was impossible to get a booking and all the reviews were 5 stars..lol

What did happen to her after many BBFS sessions? Did she eventually fall pregnant to some guy's CIP?

alfred_lui
29-06-2022, 11:04 PM
What did happen to her after many BBFS sessions? Did she eventually fall pregnant to some guy's CIP?

Morning after pills would have been plentiful!

cuteguy
30-06-2022, 11:38 AM
Morning after pills would have been plentiful!

There would have been many guys poking their shlongs in her vagina filled with other guys' cum.

priapus1966
30-06-2022, 12:32 PM
I suspect that a lot of WL's offering BBFS are using other methods of physical contraception, such as a diaphragm or cervical cap. Used in combination with pills it saves a lot of inconvenience. And before anyone claims they can tell, remember that the lil fella is indeed sensitive - but not terribly discerning!

zacsuck
30-06-2022, 12:38 PM
I suspect that a lot of WL's offering BBFS are using other methods of physical contraception, such as a diaphragm or cervical cap. Used in combination with pills it saves a lot of inconvenience. And before anyone claims they can tell, remember that the lil fella is indeed sensitive - but not terribly discerning!

you should speak with a WL offering BBFS, but choose one who's native language is the same as your own.
particularly the chinese think that douching immediately after will be enough. Also you might find that they will use a non-standard lubricant such as coconut oil which is supposed to kill off your swimmers (it doesn't).
oh an here in Australia they tend to use a "cleanser" before on you which is "supposed" to not only clean but kill off any of your swimmers...... Lots of "fake" info they have and spread till they actually get knocked up and then get a morning after pill.

Sibon
01-07-2022, 04:32 AM

Especially when the sentence starts with "You are the only one who........" :)

GoldfishMan
01-07-2022, 08:40 AM
Bro, it's extremely easy to tell when a girl is using one of these. There was one particular K WL I used to see years ago who was using either a cap or diaphragm. I could actually here the rubbery rustling sound/vibration when I went in deep. Add to that, while she always allowed CIP, on some occasions when I was doing her, she wouldn't allow it (I always ask) and those times I never felt the barrier or the sound.
So yeah, you could defo feel or hear the barrier if you go deep enough.

1inchguy
01-07-2022, 02:52 PM
Especially when the sentence starts with "You are the only one who........" :)

Will there ever be time to believe wl/ml?

There was a ml privately i used to see for a long time but she moved away, we still keep in contact time to time. I enjoy her massages and she talks alot. Never a quiet moment so I'm okay with it. Even when things get hot she won't allow kissing on the lips. She would turn her head if she sense I'm getting close. No daty aswell. Ive asked few times and gave me the shake head. So i don't ask anymore. However CFS CBJ, ball play with her tongur she's fine with it
When certain topic arises like what she allows and don't allow. She adds in "no bullshit".
"I don't fs everyone, only certain ones no bullshit"
"I didn't fs anyone today no bullshit"
"You are the only who can cum on my body no bullshit"

alfred_lui
01-07-2022, 07:21 PM
Will there ever be time to believe wl/ml?

They're human....do you always tell the truth? Know I dont

floppydick
02-07-2022, 01:19 AM
I was visiting one of my favourite Thai ML's this week and during our regular pussyslide she actually put me inside and we finished as BBFS. Wow I thought, this chick has never even gone near any form of FS and would even do an BJ not even CBJ. She asked me for an extra tip for the finish and I had no hesitation is giving her twice my usual sum. Well it turned out that she is short of money and for one of her "special regulars" she was doing bbfs. So why short of money ? Well to help her PR which was not looking healthy, she fucked her husband to get pregnant and seeing none of her customers could knock her up further, she was enjoying the extra $$$'s. I wonder now how many "special regulars" there are ?

dannyboy
02-07-2022, 02:45 PM
I was visiting one of my favourite Thai ML's this week and during our regular pussyslide she actually put me inside and we finished as BBFS. Wow I thought, this chick has never even gone near any form of FS and would even do an BJ not even CBJ. She asked me for an extra tip for the finish and I had no hesitation is giving her twice my usual sum. Well it turned out that she is short of money and for one of her "special regulars" she was doing bbfs. So why short of money ? Well to help her PR which was not looking healthy, she fucked her husband to get pregnant and seeing none of her customers could knock her up further, she was enjoying the extra $$$'s. I wonder now how many "special regulars" there are ?

Plenty, you'd be surprised...

cuteguy
02-07-2022, 03:02 PM
Plenty, you'd be surprised...

Many waiting to have your child and stay in Australia if you support them.

ditchtheboss
04-07-2022, 10:36 AM
That is a big no no. No BBFS at all.

unixrules
04-07-2022, 12:06 PM
Not a turnoff, but not safe enough, so generally avoid. I most probably won't return !

Kiryu0
04-07-2022, 02:07 PM
I'd personally won't be turned off by BBFS. But I'm not lucky nor experienced enough to get this unless visiting MILFs probably (which ain't my cup of tea).

Aardvark2021
04-07-2022, 02:36 PM
i had similar experience with a ml that i had established very trusting relationship with over a period of 1 to 2 years. we got to the stage of dfk and very intense play during our sessions. then one day during pussy slide found myself in her very wet pussy with her seeming to enjoy more than me. nearly came right on the spot. it was fantastic for a while, but then i got nervous thinking about how else she services this way. covid hit and shop closed down. never seen her again. probs for the best.

DayMan69
05-07-2022, 09:29 AM
If she's doing BBFS with you, she's doing it with others. If you're in a relationship you risk taking something back to your partner. That won't end well.

If you catch herpes, that's with you for life.

A condom sucks, but not as much as $eparation or herpes for life.

ditchtheboss
05-07-2022, 12:26 PM
If she's doing BBFS with you, she's doing it with others. If you're in a relationship you risk taking something back to your partner. That won't end well.

If you catch herpes, that's with you for life.

A condom sucks, but not as much as $eparation or herpes for life.

Boys, no BBFS. The risks are too great! Not only for STD but also for pregnancies. If they fall pregnant they will pin it on you until you can do a test to verify paternity. Can you imagine the stress until then?

ditchtheboss
05-07-2022, 05:48 PM
Interesting question.
There were no condoms used when I starting punting and every lady used to poke prod and squeeze your old fella to make sure it wasn't weeping.
Oh the good old days. Chicks used to offer anal for free and many would happily slip you in and out of each hole.
Doubles were full on and no tissue wiping between blow jobs either.
Whatever happened to the industry.....oh yeah .....aids......

Nowadays I steer clear of BBFS girls mainly because I perceive them to be dirtier,lower class.....don't hate me, it is just my perception.
However my regular lady does do me BBFS and more and I don't really have an issue with it. Maybe I am comfortable because I know her cleaning regimes and her dentist :-)

Complicated bloke I am .....

Are you her dentist? I am mine GP. I am single, 42 with nothing to loose. I do know better than most the risks and I wouldn't do BBFS though. I need to take care of my health and any STD can potentially damage my career.

ditchtheboss
05-07-2022, 05:49 PM
Are you her dentist? I am mine GP. I am single, 42 with nothing to loose. I do know better than most the risks and I wouldn't do BBFS though. I need to take care of my health and any STD can potentially damage my career.

Just to be clear, I am not her actual GP, just what I do.

woodland
05-07-2022, 05:59 PM
Just to be clear, I am not her actual GP, just what I do.

its nice being a GP. mad respect

ditchtheboss
05-07-2022, 06:07 PM
its nice being a GP. mad respect

Thanks bro. It is not all roses. I am single and incredibly lonely at times, that’s why I see them.

GoldfishMan
05-07-2022, 08:42 PM
Thanks bro. It is not all roses. I am single and incredibly lonely at times, that’s why I see them.

Specialise and make the big $$$ bro. No need to worry about pussy, they'll be throwing themselves at you.

ditchtheboss
05-07-2022, 08:50 PM
Specialise and make the big $$$ bro. No need to worry about pussy, they'll be throwing themselves at you.

I considered that a few years ago but I want to have a life. Most of my colleagues who specialised either work way too much or those who don’t have the same earning potential as a lazy GP like me.

The funny thing is when I started working in aged care all the South Asian workers would throw themselves at the Drs, it was even embarrassing, I started wearing a ring when I work in aged care and it fixed that.

My favourite girl knows what I do, it doesn’t seem to have impacted her behaviour from what I can tell.

Sparklingwine
05-07-2022, 10:45 PM
Stay far far away. Though never been offered so dunno how the little brain would react in the moment.

GoldfishMan
06-07-2022, 08:17 AM
I considered that a few years ago but I want to have a life. Most of my colleagues who specialised either work way too much or those who don’t have the same earning potential as a lazy GP like me.

The funny thing is when I started working in aged care all the South Asian workers would throw themselves at the Drs, it was even embarrassing, I started wearing a ring when I work in aged care and it fixed that.

My favourite girl knows what I do, it doesn’t seem to have impacted her behaviour from what I can tell.
I came to know the anaesthetist when my 1st wife gave birth. Jovial bloke, didn't seem to be too much overworked. He was only in the operating theatre for 10 mins tops, I had to pay him more than $3k for that, almost the same price as the actual gynea!
Small chatter during the surgery indicated he was every bit punter material, was onto his second wife by then I think.
Maybe you can look at specialising into that area?

cuteguy
06-07-2022, 01:09 PM

How about those lovely nurses? No one catch your attention?

Meng
06-07-2022, 01:13 PM
Think there's a saying for that lol.

Don't shit where you eat.

Raybo
06-07-2022, 04:16 PM
Think there's a saying for that lol.

Don't shit where you eat.

Don't screw the crew!

DayMan69
06-07-2022, 04:20 PM
Don't fish off the company wharf

ditchtheboss
06-07-2022, 07:37 PM

In aged care there are lovely nurses and support stuff from south east Asia. As it has been mentioned here, don’t screw the crew.

The do hit on the doctors and young electricians, I am single but when I work in aged care I wear a ring. It solves that problem