PDA

View Full Version : General talk Posting negative reviews

anonymouspunter
25-06-2022, 01:33 PM
I feel bad about doing this and have never really done it publicly (I will PM somebody to share my opinion if they ask) but curious to know what people think about it. I would feel horrible if someone lost their livelihood because of my bad review. On the other hand I've been saved from some bad encounters due to honest reviews. What do people think?

Woostar
25-06-2022, 01:43 PM
Been wondering the same. Recently went to a shop that everyone raves about and had a pretty ordinary experience.

warwick1
25-06-2022, 01:47 PM
If it's genuine post it, who gives a shit......

anonymouspunter
25-06-2022, 01:59 PM
If it's genuine post it, who gives a shit......

some of us, obviously..

cuteguy
25-06-2022, 02:08 PM
I don't see a problem. It's good feedback to the shop who may sometimes fail to pick up on bad service provided by their girls.

The one point to be raised is where someone writes a report about a girl at one shop but then compares her service to what he may usually receive in another shop. That's not the way to go. Be objective and review the girl that was seen. Shops provide different type of services. Stick to what is offered as well as providing details about the girl so punters have a general idea of what may she look like if there is no real pic of the girl.

j_highrolla
25-06-2022, 02:21 PM
Go ahead and share bro. You took one for the team, would be great if u can help the boys dodge a bullet.

Too many fraudsters around, they need to be exposed.

I was reading another thread about a few post ops lady boys working in shops lately... fuk that!!

fnmfnmfnm
25-06-2022, 02:23 PM
post away, keeps them honest and away from complacency.

truth is, if a girls service is good then punters will return, simple as that. and any girl who is decent at her job will have regulars who dont care about a review on the internet

cuteguy
25-06-2022, 02:54 PM
Some guys fear that posting a negative review will get them banned from the shop. If a shop takes such action then they're not open to negative feedback and should not be supported. Best to take your money elsewhere.

BlackToad
25-06-2022, 02:57 PM
Just post your own feelings bro. Good, bad, whatever. Other punters will make their own judgment based on your review.

CharlieM
25-06-2022, 03:20 PM
In a perfect world honest favourable or not so favourable ARs would be the norm. Unfortunately we have biased punters who feel aggrieved for one reason or the other and feel they can harm a shop by putting up a pretty shitty exaggerated AR. This works both ways as a heap of shops offer discounts to write really favourable ARs. And its not rumours as I have been offered discounts to do such things myself. Its amusing how loyal some punters are on this forum when they're getting good discounts from shops. I can pick em a mile away.
Its like the post op topic, also in the "General" category on this forum. I can't understand why you wouldn't call out the name of the post op WL you were offered, instead of offering it as a PM to anyone who is keen to know. The shop didn't hesitate to offer the PostOp WL to you even though you consider yourself a good client. Enough said.

1inchguy
25-06-2022, 03:26 PM
I feel bad about doing this and have never really done it publicly (I will PM somebody to share my opinion if they ask) but curious to know what people think about it. I would feel horrible if someone lost their livelihood because of my bad review. On the other hand I've been saved from some bad encounters due to honest reviews. What do people think?

I think reviews are great in terms of if the ads are fake,bait and switches. , Scams.
It helps.

But there's gonna be bias white knight punters that would pm you and complain that the review is dogshit, and they know the girl for a long time they don't do that blah blah and tell you to delete the post etc. Maybe they just wanna keep the WL/ml to themselves?

Sswilighy
25-06-2022, 03:58 PM
biggest issue is lets face it, you post a very bad review it'll get deleted by the shop.

wilisno
25-06-2022, 04:08 PM
I think reviews are great in terms of if the ads are fake,bait and switches. , Scams.
It helps.

But there's gonna be bias white knight punters that would pm you and complain that the review is dogshit, and they know the girl for a long time they don't do that blah blah and tell you to delete the post etc. Maybe they just wanna keep the WL/ml to themselves?
It works both ways !

Even if the writer said exactly what he felt with the girl, considered her pretty, and he’s a happy man, still, there will be people shooting him down, there are serial complainers who had a grudge with a shop or had other agenda to attack a shop, not all negative comments are trustworthy !

Some people like to use words like " Honest Review " or " Overhyped Review ", both comments are biased, they already had the conclusion before they read the reviews !

As I always said, follow reviews of the ones that work for you, that’s what most smart punters do.

Sswilighy
25-06-2022, 04:39 PM
It works both ways !

Even if the writer said exactly what he felt with the girl, considered her pretty, and he’s a happy man, still, there will be people shooting him down, there are serial complainers who had a grudge with a shop or had other agenda to attack a shop, not all negative comments are trustworthy !

Some people like to use words like " Honest Review " or " Overhyped Review ", both comments are biased, they already had the conclusion before they read the reviews !

As I always said, follow reviews of the ones that work for you, that’s what most smart punters do.

yeap i actually agree with this. there will be people who hold grudges, but theres also people clearly helping shops out posting overhyped reviews.

like wilsno said, follow punters who has good history of reviews.

or simply be invited to the beef noodle bros...you dont ask us, we ask you.....

Labia Vortex
25-06-2022, 04:44 PM
No one loses their livelihood
They just move to another venue
Some girls shouldn’t be in the job

wilisno
25-06-2022, 04:50 PM
yeap i actually agree with this. there will be people who hold grudges, but theres also people clearly helping shops out posting overhyped reviews.

like wilsno said, follow punters who has good history of reviews.

or simply be invited to the beef noodle bros...you dont ask us, we ask you.....
Overhyped reviews don’t necessarily be posted by shills, some writers sometimes got carried away when writing because he’s so happy with the girl. For some, it’s overhypes, for others it’s happy punting and even posting similar feelings after he’s seen the girl.

In short, for writers, write what you feel, you’re not writing for the negative viewers, you’re writing for those who appreciate your report and use it wisely, fortunately the number is by far a bigger percentage than the negative ones.

OLD SNAKE
25-06-2022, 05:17 PM
Punting is like Dating, the girl is going to judge you by your Age, your appearance, your hygiene and your mannerism, so she is going to perform on how she perceives you,
so at introduction you need to change her perception of you, and the best way is with a smile and a friendly hello, this is what's call a secondary perception,
if done correctly she will be willing to be with you and therefor have a better experience with your time together,

but on the other hand, there are women who despise themselves for what they have to do for money, and will do anything to cheat a customer, and they are the ones you need to avoid,

Shivere
25-06-2022, 08:02 PM
I find more value in reading about people's bad experiences than their good ones. Shops bump the good ones everytime that girl is working so a girl with good reviews is easy to spot. Bad reviews tend to fall down a few pages pretty quick. I don't like throwing my money away so always appreciate when someone can save me from wasting time with a girl who doesn't want to put in a good effort.

Sibon
25-06-2022, 08:26 PM
Punting is like Dating, the girl is going to judge you by your Age, your appearance, your hygiene and your mannerism, so she is going to perform on how she perceives you,
so at introduction you need to change her perception of you, and the best way is with a smile and a friendly hello, this is what's call a secondary perception,
if done correctly she will be willing to be with you and therefor have a better experience with your time together,

but on the other hand, there are women who despise themselves for what they have to do for money, and will do anything to cheat a customer, and they are the ones you need to avoid,

When I get a substandard service I will look at the mirror wondering whether I'm too old, short, ugly, fat and smelly.

I have low self-esteem. The fact that I have to pay for sex is an indication how desperate I'm.

1inchguy
25-06-2022, 09:32 PM
When I get a substandard service I will look at the mirror wondering whether I'm too old, short, ugly, fat and smelly.

I have low self-esteem. The fact that I have to pay for sex is an indication how desperate I'm.

I get low self-esteem cause i cant fish to save my life but i pay for sashimi, thats how desperate i am. But you know what? Who cares.

kamo
25-06-2022, 11:17 PM
Some guys fear that posting a negative review will get them banned from the shop. If a shop takes such action then they're not open to negative feedback and should not be supported. Best to take your money elsewhere.

How would the shop even know the face of a person posting a review and hold on to that visual long enough to ban them when they returned a week (or longer) later? That’s some real CSI shit!

The Sampler
25-06-2022, 11:21 PM
i feel those who do post ARs are already compelled to do so in someway, so if you're already in that space it might as well be as honest as you it to be.

Whether if you are compelled to share your mind blowing experience or to warn fellow punters of a bad time, thats ultimately up to you.

JohnJones
26-06-2022, 12:22 AM
Unfortunately you might be stepping on imaginary toes if you do post honest negative ARs. However, since you're living in a free country there is no wrong in giving honest reviews. Charlie Munger, VP of Berkshire Hathaway (Warren Buffett's second in command) did say that if crooks knew that being honest would bring in a lot of money, many would've behaved properly.

If the shops you've been frequenting became dishonest, walk away and tell your friends. You would pretty much do the same thing if your local fish n chip shop ripped you off anyways

kamo
26-06-2022, 12:43 AM
I miss brothelcreeper’s reviews, they were 95% bullshit but at least they were entertaining.

I’m likely not going to go to any of the site sponsor shops (sorry!) so most of the reviews are wasted on me.

OLD SNAKE
26-06-2022, 02:14 PM
I get low self-esteem cause i cant fish to save my life but i pay for sashimi, thats how desperate i am. But you know what? Who cares.

it doesn't matter how you get to eat your fish, as long as its fresh and pink and not dried up and smelly

OLD SNAKE
26-06-2022, 02:16 PM

you just got to learn to work with what you got, you cant blame your tools if you don't know how to use them

26-06-2022, 02:59 PM
Haha you guy take reviews like they are actually true.most of the regular blow hards make it a point of telling the shops and girls they do reviews. They all seem too make the girls cum repeatedly and the girls all really enjoyed fucking them. Or maybe the reviewers look like Brad pit are very well hung and are as good as they say they are repeatedly ?? Maybe you guys reading them arnt stepping up to the mark or are just ugly loosers

wilisno
26-06-2022, 03:03 PM
I miss brothelcreeper’s reviews, they were 95% bullshit but at least they were entertaining.

I’m likely not going to go to any of the site sponsor shops (sorry!) so most of the reviews are wasted on me.

This attitude makes me think of a saying in HongKong, 斬腳趾避沙蟲 ;) ;) ;)

1inchguy
26-06-2022, 05:19 PM
it doesn't matter how you get to eat your fish, as long as its fresh and pink and not dried up and smelly

You speak the truth .

PKING2
26-06-2022, 05:20 PM
How would the shop even know the face of a person posting a review and hold on to that visual long enough to ban them when they returned a week (or longer) later? That’s some real CSI shit!

Believe me they know.

26-06-2022, 05:52 PM
Believe me they know.
It's encouraged shop and girls get increased turnover even if it's not true. And to be honest most people who review make it clear who they are. And getting banned from a brothel for a bad review 🤣🤣🤣 you got to a lot more than that . And if it's that bad a review it won't get posted shops pay to advertise here it's not a public service

Aloscha
26-06-2022, 08:13 PM
Whether it's positive or negative, it's the authenticity that counts. Every punt is from your own point of view and every WL may react differently to diff punters (even if bros hate this it's just a fact of life).

I read every AR on face value and make my own judgment on whether I would like to book that WL. If there are specific traits disclosed in ARs which you don't like as a punter then just make a call not to see that WL - it's simple. So negative reviews can be useful but I just hope punters will be kind - each WL is a human being afterall.

Dominopizza
26-06-2022, 08:35 PM
I’m not gonna mention names but there are a very few individuals that have never said anything bad about WL he’s seen. I mean he sees a lot as well. Maybe it’s his luck but I find that a little hard to believe

PKING2
26-06-2022, 08:40 PM
I’m not gonna mention names but there are a very few individuals that have never said anything bad about WL he’s seen. I mean he sees a lot as well. Maybe it’s his luck but I find that a little hard to believe

I never put review that straight away said the wl is not good. I put hints here and there for people to search if the wl bad or good. As wl is human being as well that need job, I don't want become the dickhead that ruin their business.

So if some one said my ar too long, his lost , he might find something over there that I might put to hints the wl is bad. Only people who read carefully might find my wisdom. Lol

Mickeydrippen
26-06-2022, 08:45 PM
I always appreciate your comments.

Dominopizza
26-06-2022, 09:14 PM
I never put review that straight away said the wl is not good. I put hints here and there for people to search if the wl bad or good. As wl is human being as well that need job, I don't want become the dickhead that ruin their business.

So if some one said my ar too long, his lost , he might find something over there that I might put to hints the wl is bad. Only people who read carefully might find my wisdom. Lol

Hey mate I was not referring to u haha. Sorry if made you think I was talking about u man!

PKING2
26-06-2022, 10:01 PM
Hey mate I was not referring to u haha. Sorry if made you think I was talking about u man!

I know man, I just post general thing. Sorry if you think I got offended,

I just use your post because talking about review. Sorry bro lol

I think I know who you refer to.

cuteguy
26-06-2022, 10:57 PM
Believe me they know.

They sure do. Some punters think they are anonymous but the shops have them on CCTV. They know when the punter sees the girl.

Some punters might inform the shop who they are on this forum rather than use their real name when making a booking or to receive special treatment. We know this occurs.

When writing their reviews, many punters state the date when they visit the shop. It's not difficult for the shop to have an idea of who is writing the reviews.

Other punters are regulars at certain shops so it's obvious to the shop who they are and when they provide positive reviews of their girls.

More importantly, some punters would not be willing to jeopardise their relationship with their favourite shop by writing a bad review. Some punters have stated how shop bosses and mamasans may not appreciate bad reviews and possibly deny them access to the girls or not give them preferential treatment. Therefore, some punters prefer to remain silent rather than be vocal and alert other punters about bad experiences.

Sibon
26-06-2022, 11:14 PM

They are good looking and cute and MLs just love them.

cuteguy
26-06-2022, 11:30 PM

Many punters have no time to write reviews. Firstly, it's time consuming. Secondly, some punters see no duty to post reviews for other punters to benefit from their experiences. Punting is their private life and no one else's business.

On the other hand, if you write something that is positive or negative you might be criticised by other punters. What's worse is to see criticism coming from someone who makes little contribution to this forum.

MrSmashOrPass
27-06-2022, 03:03 AM
Typically I try to avoid a bad punt by not being the last client the girl has to see in her shift, we don't know if she had a really bad day with previous clients who are too rough or disrespectful etc.

Sometimes I've given a second chance to girls who provided me a bad punt and found on most occasions they were better next time around. But not a dice you want to roll often as it can still end up being shithouse. =D

GoldfishMan
27-06-2022, 10:51 AM
They sure do. Some punters think they are anonymous but the shops have them on CCTV. They know when the punter sees the girl.

Some punters might inform the shop who they are on this forum rather than use their real name when making a booking or to receive special treatment. We know this occurs.

When writing their reviews, many punters state the date when they visit the shop. It's not difficult for the shop to have an idea of who is writing the reviews.

Other punters are regulars at certain shops so it's obvious to the shop who they are and when they provide positive reviews of their girls.

More importantly, some punters would not be willing to jeopardise their relationship with their favourite shop by writing a bad review. Some punters have stated how shop bosses and mamasans may not appreciate bad reviews and possibly deny them access to the girls or not give them preferential treatment. Therefore, some punters prefer to remain silent rather than be vocal and alert other punters about bad experiences.
Ummm.... Nope, that is not how they know who's who. No cameras needed.

1inchguy
27-06-2022, 12:22 PM
Ummm.... Nope, that is not how they know who's who. No cameras needed.

It's possible to know if the review is recent, if punters put the date and maybe describe in great detail about the review. It's possible to pinpoint who it is.
Then they could check the cameras later .

wilisno
27-06-2022, 01:40 PM
Sure girls are human so is my wallet

Do i get a discount for a crap session?

Sure, many shops refunded a portion of the money, that depends on what is defined as " crap session " and who’s claiming, otherwise everybody will be claiming crap session !

Flasher
27-06-2022, 02:51 PM
I never ask for refunds no matter how crappy the session just take my business somewhere else lose lose for the girls and the shop.
No need to leave negative review here just by word of mouths to punting mates will spread like fire Lol

local
27-06-2022, 11:57 PM
If there is a chance the shop/private knows who you are on the forum and you never want to go back... be honest.
But you have to expect some reaction.
Particularly if its a private.
Also you have to be careful of mis-understandings or suffer the consequences.
it can be a nightmare, but sometimes it good to warn others from suffering.

Aussieguyinsf
28-06-2022, 12:00 AM
Be balanced and review across a range of popular and not so talked about shops. Reviews are the reason I come here.

The Sampler
28-06-2022, 01:19 AM
Theres a thread over on the 141-Private Section, the 'Ada on WeChat' one that has been going on forever which is full of mixed reviews both negative and positive.

I'm sure that thread alone has given her a lot of customers who book her out of curiosity, i think thats just from people being honest about their experience.

cuteguy
28-06-2022, 12:37 PM
I never ask for refunds no matter how crappy the session just take my business somewhere else lose lose for the girls and the shop.
No need to leave negative review here just by word of mouths to punting mates will spread like fire Lol

It's not about asking for a refund. The girl provides a service so she still gets paid for her work but it may not be up to the punter's standard. However, it's a matter of alerting the shop or other punters of the possibility of bad service. For example, if you paid for diamond service and the girl delivers standard service should you just accept this? This is a forum that allows punters to express themselves. If a punter doesn't want to say anything and just take it on the chin then it's up to them.

1inchguy
28-06-2022, 12:43 PM
It's not about asking for a refund. The girl provides a service so she still gets paid for her work but it may not be up to the punter's standard. However, it's a matter of alerting the shop or other punters of the possibility of bad service. For example, if you paid for diamond service and the girl delivers standard service should you just accept this? This is a forum that allows punters to express themselves. If a punter doesn't want to say anything and just take it on the chin then it's up to them.

I had dud punt awhile ago. She seem new to the roster cause there was no ads of her. Bascially she was just starfish. No reaction to anything no moans or Fomo. Feels like didn't want to be there. I tried talking to her but no reaction.
She seem young international student.
I couldn't finished so I left. Mama asked if she's okay. I gave her the she's fine look.
Not sure what about other punters but she stopped working there soon after.

cuteguy
28-06-2022, 02:26 PM
I had dud punt awhile ago. She seem new to the roster cause there was no ads of her. Bascially she was just starfish. No reaction to anything no moans or Fomo. Feels like didn't want to be there. I tried talking to her but no reaction.
She seem young international student.
I couldn't finished so I left. Mama asked if she's okay. I gave her the she's fine look.
Not sure what about other punters but she stopped working there soon after.

Maybe someone was willing to say what he felt to the boss/manager or the girl left knowing this job was not suitable for her.

StiFFFy
28-06-2022, 03:57 PM

1 inch, I've been AFK for a bit, only just resurfacing now, but you're quickly becoming my favourite punter on here

upskirtpervert
01-07-2022, 02:21 PM
Tricky- what is a bad punt for some is awesome for someone else I guess.. so relative to what you’re after etc

GoldfishMan
01-07-2022, 11:06 PM
Tricky- what is a bad punt for some is awesome for someone else I guess.. so relative to what you’re after etc

Yes, this is exactly it. That's why I find value in "negative" reviews, not by using them to avoid seeing certain girls but to actually identify those that I will see. I know how I operate, I really hate being with "service" girls because they tend to call the shots and are usually too jaded to feel anything. You go down on them, 90% will have zero real reactions. They are just always deadset on servicing the man, they've forgotten how to enjoy being serviced. Most of them are like that.

So I realised that I do not like what most of the punters on here liked a long time ago, so I switched tactics and looked for negative reviews instead. Best decision I ever made. It was how I discovered all my top girls and had the best punts I've ever had.

beta101
02-07-2022, 12:16 AM
So I realised that I do not like what most of the punters on here liked a long time ago, so I switched tactics and looked for negative reviews instead. Best decision I ever made. It was how I discovered all my top girls and had the best punts I've ever had.

Teach me your ways sensei lol

jfoldbar
08-07-2022, 07:34 PM
i reckon we all should just speak the truth. in a polite way.
someone who only ever posts positive reviews is just as "negative" as someone who only posts negative reviews. they are both distortions at opposite ends of the spectrum and dont serve any practical function for other forum users.

OneandDone
09-07-2022, 12:44 AM
Post whatever you want I don't believe that risking her livelihood bullshit. People don't give the girls and shops enough credit. The ladies know what they are doing ... Shit service usually means you're not her target market.
Where it's a short stay 2 week drive by I guess buyer beware

CharlieM
09-07-2022, 03:07 PM
i reckon we all should just speak the truth. in a polite way.
someone who only ever posts positive reviews is just as "negative" as someone who only posts negative reviews. they are both distortions at opposite ends of the spectrum and dont serve any practical function for other forum users.

Well said buddy. You hit the nail on the head.
Some of the Punters on here come across as allways hitting the jackpot. Its like an old gambler mate of mind who would allways tell me when he had a big win, but never told me how many times he did his arse.

Wotan
09-07-2022, 06:45 PM
A good reviewer will always provide context for what he (or she, I suppose) has to say. The context is always crucial, or critical, as is demonstrated by many of the discussions here.

Cracker38
09-07-2022, 07:47 PM
A girls service can be very subjective too, and also it can come down to the connection you have with the girl. The services one customer gets, won’t be the same as every customer receives. Some girls will have bad days, or the customer could be completely rude, demanding, arrogant, rough, all of which might get the girl offside.
I have definitely used some reviews as guides as to who to try and who to avoid, but even if I see a glowing review of a girl, I don’t enter the session with any specific ideas on what might be on offer, just have to let the session develop. If we click, then it’s a bonus.

neighbourhood_lao_wang
09-07-2022, 08:26 PM
I don’t enter the session with any specific ideas on what might be on offer, just have to let the session develop. If we click, then it’s a bonus.

for sure.

the biggest crime a punter can do to himself is walking to a session with an expectation. i'm as guilty as everyone else here.

jfoldbar
09-09-2022, 03:43 PM
i havnt seen the famous rooter write an AR for ginza's new k cherry. could i read between the lines and assume shes not too great?

Rookiestones
09-09-2022, 03:51 PM
for sure.

the biggest crime a punter can do to himself is walking to a session with an expectation. i'm as guilty as everyone else here.

Doesn't everyone (well majority) do that? Such a easy and natural trap to fall into. I'd even say before walking into the room with the ML/WL, expectations can often times begin before or as you walk into the shop.

Fred Flintstone
09-09-2022, 05:49 PM
Fuck ‘em. Shit service demands a poor review. Most mongers work hard for their money and if the hooker doesn’t provide the advertised service or has a sour attitude, then it should be reported.

If they don’t want to provide top service, then they can work in a restaurant

paulpitt69
09-09-2022, 07:19 PM
Fuck ‘em. Shit service demands a poor review. Most mongers work hard for their money and if the hooker doesn’t provide the advertised service or has a sour attitude, then it should be reported.

What’s the definition of top service from your valuable opinion?

Sibon
09-09-2022, 08:38 PM

Well if you want to save the ML from being sacked keep quiet about it.

If you want to save fellow punters from another bad punt please speak out.

Your action will be reckoned on The Judgement Day.

Sibon
09-09-2022, 08:39 PM
its amazing how many people cant spell loser, it fascinates me

I thint Winer is jus as diffiuclt to spill.

Lookha
09-09-2022, 09:16 PM
Perhaps it like a work reference. It better to write a review where we need to “read between the lines”. However feedback on individual experiences is valuable.

Hung-wolf
10-09-2022, 05:51 AM
Well if you want to save the ML from being sacked keep quiet about it.

If you want to save fellow punters from another bad punt please speak out.

Totally agree with these fellas. I usually don't write much AR but trust me I have had some great punts and as well as the shittiest ones. and for bad punts I have wished I could read a AR or some heads up like YMMV type of suggestions. Nothing wrong with pointing out the bad or negativity as long as it is genuine.

Johnisfun1969
10-09-2022, 08:23 AM

Well said.

As for as bad service should be reviewed and information shared here. That’s the point of this forum to inform the punter. Then again we are all grown up and everyone takes these with a grain of salt.

The mamasan for 130 Botany Road and 219 Croydon is often called rude in reviews but my experience has been fair. In fact I have seen them talk rudely to other punters. I think in one place the guy was maybe drunk.

Dealing with all kinds of people the whole day would drive them up the wall. Some of the other mamasan or papasan have been rude when I did not like their girls and walked out. “Some even said don’t come back” which did not bother me as I can’t even remember the shops now.

Double_Adapter
10-09-2022, 02:43 PM

I'm in agreement with Fred Flinstone. We live in a society where everyone is afraid to speak the truth in fear of hurting people' feelings. Fuck your feelings, and just call it for what it is. This pussy footing around an issue is the reason why society and this planet is so fucked up.

So we go to an expensive restaurant and find a pubic hair in the meal, do we remain silent in fear the chef will get upset? Fuck that!
You have a lazy, unreliable, unproductive, gas lighting whingeing employee, do you remain silent in fear of hurting their feelings or in fear of damaging their reputation? Fuck that!

In the real world if a doctor diagnoses a person with a terminal or life threatening illness they don't pussy foot around the issue and they call it for what it is.....that is life and it is what it is. The sooner you know where you stand the sooner you can plan your next move.

Sly22
10-09-2022, 03:17 PM
I've only had one bad punt, so far, but that was just my opinion. I haven't had enough to really be able to compare or truly evaluate,. I did give some feedback to the mamasan, which she seemed to appreciate. She said she would speak to the ML, then invited me back and said she would recommend a couples of girls to really make up for my disappointment. I've yet to be able to take her up on the offer. I don't want to openly criticise someone for not meeting my personal preferences.

cuteguy
10-09-2022, 06:07 PM
If you're getting free sex then you wouldn't complain if the girl was not up to scratch. You would just take it on the chin and find someone better. However, you're paying for a service provided by a girl. If the service was terrible and I mean very bad (and not where her service ticked all the boxes but she just didn't allow DFK or DATY to the disappointment of the punter) then you have a right to complain to the boss or mamasan or write a negative review. Why be silent in cases of bad service?

1inchguy
11-09-2022, 10:45 AM
Why be silent in cases of bad service?

Probably same reason on posting reviews at restaurants or other services. There's loyal customers defending the the business. I had someone here message me saying they told the "mamasan,wl/ml and they're crying. Delete your post".
Maybe they expect getting free pussy something. I had to delete few comments cause I kept getting harassed. They're lurker accounts with low post.

Sydboy65
11-09-2022, 07:28 PM
Seems to be a few on here who work for the shops then? Is the site more for the shops or for us?

neighbourhood_lao_wang
11-09-2022, 08:49 PM
Seems to be a few on here who work for the shops then? Is the site more for the shops or for us?

Speak up against a certain individual or a certain shop and your comment gets deleted/edited. Do it too many times you get banned

punter00
12-09-2022, 10:50 AM
Worst experience I had was at bamboo massage. Heavy bait and switch - the MLs there are like 40-50yo which makes sense given the shop is open super late at night

beta101
12-09-2022, 10:26 PM
Worst is the post op chick in city shop near central station. Paid money to get raped. Don't even have place to right the injustice.

Abracadabra
18-11-2022, 04:28 PM
After a long run of good punts it all came crashing down for me recently, which I guess is punting.

What went down in an hr booking:

* cold vibe on meeting but we all know that happens and hopefully improves.....it didnt
* lip kisses despite dfk on menu and after each lip kiss she used a tissue to wipe her mouth.
* washed my dick to within an inch of its life in shower
* allowed me to suck and lick her breasts but each time wiped them with a tissue.
* must have used a bottle of lube during sex...on 2 occasions I literally didn't know I was inside her.
* courtesy of lube I couldn't come so she offered and I came via bbbj ....but she was at sink spitting while I was still in process of coming.

The finale was she asked if I wanted her to shower me when finished....said nup.....she sat on the bed and I did it myself and left 15 mins early.

Back to regulars for a while.

dotcumdotinyou
18-11-2022, 05:38 PM
Begs the question...who and where???

Axeman123
18-11-2022, 06:49 PM
Me personally I wouldn't write a negative review. I always carry extra $$$in case to extend. I have used that n asked to see line up again hopefully sending message she wasn't good enough. It just gives me satisfaction that way. Isn't that why we punt. No woman alive no matter how little respect she has for you likes rejection. Battle of the minds it is.

Sibon
20-11-2022, 01:30 AM
its amazing how many people cant spell loser, it fascinates me

It's amazing how many people don't use Capital and Apostrophe. It fascinates me. :)

Axeman123
20-11-2022, 05:41 PM
Worst is the post op chick in city shop near central station. Paid money to get raped. Don't even have place to right the injustice. The worst for me was that creepy, violated,vunrable feeling. A negative review was furthest from my mind. I felt like a right royal dickwit. I've never felt vunrable. Did then.

Rogeryou
21-11-2022, 07:03 AM
The worst for me was that creepy, violated,vunrable feeling. A negative review was furthest from my mind. I felt like a right royal dickwit. I've never felt vunrable. Did then.

Where was this bro?

thehoof
21-11-2022, 11:37 AM
I think posting negative reviews is a must. People are spending their hard earned. Least we could do is help each other out

cheekypineapple50
02-12-2022, 11:45 PM
I think posting negative reviews is a must. People are spending their hard earned. Least we could do is help each other out

Amen, reviews on this forum have saved me heapos.

eric1234
03-12-2022, 10:10 AM
I think it is perfectly OK to describe your experience. Punters can then interpret that experience for themselves. If that experience is bad, that information can be very helpful for other punters.