PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 40 Bayla* - Chinese 21

Mad Punter
05-06-2012, 11:49 AM
After a fair few misses at 40 and Blacktown 8 I struck gold with this girl on Sunday.

I phoned ahead and asked who was working and young and slim and they said that they had a couple that might suit and took my name. When arrived within 15 mins I gave my name and they put me in a waiting room and almost straight away there was a knock on the door.

The girl who came in fitted the bill to a tee and I had no hesitation in taking her for an hour.

She says she is 21 and I would say that is right. She told she had been working for about 4 months.

She is about 5' 5'' tall, pretty and about a size 8.5 not chubby but nicely covered. Her firm perky boobs definitely pass the pencil test and are not artificially enhanced. Pretty, small light brown nipples. Her skin is very light and smooth. Her pussy is shaved.

Very good personality - bright and bubbly with fair to good English.

On the action front she DFks, gives very good, enthusiastic, natural french with CIM to finish. No probs with touching anywhere. Fucking in any position is allowed and she has a nice tight cunt which is a pleasure to fuck. She let me pop twice in the hour, sucking my cock hard again after the first go round.

She said she liked being treated "gently" so go easy and you will be rewarded.

I will definitely be back to see this girl.

* I am pretty sure she said her name was "Bayla" but I could be wrong.

sexru
06-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Well brother, so you are the one making all the noise with her, while I am waiting in the intro. :cry:

wilisno
06-06-2012, 11:00 AM
Haha ! What a name, Bayla ! I think it doesn't go well in Cantonese : 弊啦 ! Lol , meaning : disastrous ... Just kidding ;)

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Haha ! What a name, Bayla ! I think it doesn't go well in Cantonese : 弊啦 ! Lol , meaning : disastrous ... Just kidding ;)

Actually Brother Wil,

Bayla can mean a lot of things in Cantonese (I can't find the characters in Cantonese for that.........haha)

Bayla can also mean: Pay the money la! Between the crack of your upper leg (Dai Bay la!!), sure all the Canto brothers wil understand............lol

Cheers

:cool2:

beast
06-06-2012, 11:26 AM
When does she work?

Travelmate
06-06-2012, 02:35 PM
When does she work?

she works Between the crack of your upper leg

Mad Punter
06-06-2012, 11:00 PM

I have to admit that it could have been my poor Anglo ear for these things. In any event when I called on Tuesday and asked if she was "on" they knew who I was talking about. Maybe the bros hereabouts had read the review and many inspired by my deathless prose called up asking for her so even if "Bayla" isn't her nom de lit they may have said bugger it, it is now.

Sadly I could not make it in but she "may" be in tomorrow, Thursday. So that makes her a three days a week, at least, worker it seems.

Well brother, so you are the one making all the noise with her, while I am waiting in the intro. :cry:

Heh. She certainly made this old cock stand to attention but I doubt that it was us you overheard as we were up the end near the office well away from the intro rooms/ Anyway I my technique usually makes htem whimper rather than squeal and moa. I hate FOAMs. I always try to have at least the tip of my finger in the centre of the rose so I can feel it flex when they sigh "sooooo goooooood, don't stop" whilst my tongue caresses their clit.

Mad Punter
07-06-2012, 12:36 PM
Mystery sorted. Her name is "Bella". But watch out - there are two Bellas at "40" one Aussie and this one - Chinese. Apparently Chinese Bella works only Sundays and Tuesdays,

Mods can you update this thread title?

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Mystery sorted. Her name is "Bella". But watch out - there are two Bellas at "40" one Aussie and this one - Chinese. Apparently Chinese Bella works only Sundays and Tuesdays,

Mods can you update this thread title?

There is always some questions marks on the actual existence of any Aussie girls from the Blacktown Shops. You saw them on some reviews or in the roster, but you can never book them and when you went to the shop, never see any white girl in the line up.

Just my 2 cents, and I haven't been there for years.

Cheers

:question:

Mad Punter
07-06-2012, 06:57 PM
There is always some questions marks on the actual existence of any Aussie girls from the Blacktown Shops. You saw them on some reviews or in the roster, but you can never book them and when you went to the shop, never see any white girl in the line up.

Just my 2 cents, and I haven't been there for years.

Cheers

:question:

Good point. The guy on the phone asked me "Which Bella?" to which I replied "there are two?" given that two girls sharing one name in the same shop is a bit of a no-no. He responded with "there's an Asian one and an Aussie one".

I too have never seen any girl there who hails from anywhere further west than a line drawn north/south between Singapore, Ipoh and Bangkok (given most of the girls from China are from the eastern seaboard) or further south than Singapore. or further east than Korea.

On that basis I can't understand why they seem to persist in offering Aussie chicks as a bait to come in.It must be to attract the Indians who are also attracted by the 10 minute specials it seems. My experience is that a cauc can get a root for free from more or less any skip/kiwi/pommie chick out there with a bit of persistence whereas meeting compliant Asian girls is quite another thing for a cauc.

It's kind of crazy given my missus is an attractive, sexy European woman a fair bit younger than me but I still get obsessed by the thought of fucking a young Asian chick every couple of months of so, This hobby has cost me plenty over years - my conservative estimate is two hundred different girls in 20 years - some many multiple times. But I don't regret too many moments -even most of the duds were fun.

69lover
08-06-2012, 05:37 PM
I agree wit bro mad punter, I had this girl for more than twice, her room is always close to the receiptionist restroom, so when we talk i guess they can hear us which is more existing.
i think the girl's name is BELLA, not bayla. but anyway could be another one, I had one report for her couple month ago, really nice girl top one, comparable with 5* girl, great attitude and top service, she enjoys the sex and gave me GF feeling, also like her voice and tongue, so soft, will see her again soon

ben0423
10-06-2012, 10:45 PM
bella was grest, room was fine, close to office..... no good! :cry: too much noise sometimes......

Mad Punter
19-01-2013, 06:47 PM
Have been back to see Bella a few times since her lengthy 12 week break. The latest in the last few weeks. She is still excellent value although she wants $150 for the hour.

She seems to be very popular as t can be a long wait to get into see her.

69lover
27-01-2013, 11:20 PM
her name is bella, had her so many times, great attitude, she quit for a while, mamason said her boy friend arrived, she quit, but she came back, will see her again soon, great value for money

69lover
27-01-2013, 11:21 PM
by the way she got baby fat and lovely smile on her face, and called her customer honey all the time, great GFF and BJ

Littlewonder
28-01-2013, 10:34 AM
by the way she got baby fat and lovely smile on her face, and called her customer honey all the time, great GFF and BJ

Is this the same Bella that works at 533 Willoughby and what days does she work?

Mad Punter
24-04-2014, 04:24 PM
I rang 40 today to find out what talent they had on and one of the names was "Bella".

I asked the guy whether this was the "Bella" who was last there about a year ago. Apparently she is.

The reception guys at the Blacktown shops have a reputation for BS.

Does anyone have a confirmation on this "Bella" or will I have to risk it?

DrFeelGood
24-04-2014, 05:48 PM
If it's not that far of a drive, then why not.
If it's not the same, just move on. But do let us know..

I have seen a few oz girls at Blacktown. Never at 40 though. They are all on 8 carnegie.
One was jade who now works at 45george.

Mad Punter
01-05-2014, 12:51 PM
I saw Bella last Thursday evening. It is the same one from the north of China that was there at 40 couple of years ago.

Still pretty cute but there have been changes in the couple of years.

Her service is still first class and very attentive. I had a fun time again. She is an excellent root.

She is working Thursdays and Sundays

bartok
31-05-2014, 09:04 AM
Hi Mad Punter,
What are the changes you make mention of?
I'm thinking this is the same girl I saw under a different name many years ago. Does she have a tattoo on the left side of her stomach?
Regards, Bartok

Mad Punter
01-06-2014, 02:08 PM
Hi Mad Punter,
What are the changes you make mention of?
I'm thinking this is the same girl I saw under a different name many years ago. Does she have a tattoo on the left side of her stomach?
Regards, Bartok

She was first in Blacktown two years ago so I don't think it's a case of "many years".

This Bella doesn't have any tatts and the changes include a Caesar scar and the boobs are not so perky. She is still a hot little number, very willing and great fun. Even with the changes and the fact she's two years older I'd still hand over $ to fuck her.

Mad Punter
06-06-2014, 04:37 PM
Writing about Bella inspired an erection which can't be wasted so I went out to see her for an hour. A few weeks have made a difference to her. She seemed healthier and less tired which made her look real cute. He boobs when out of the bra are less than perfect but nothing a boob job couldn't fix.

Any we had an all oral (BBBJ/DATY/69) session for an hour which finished with CIM. She said I was naughty for doing that. When I said sorry she said it was alright for me to do it - so if you want blow your load in her mouth check first as she may not want that all the time.

She works Thursdays and Sundays and I will see her again I think as she is great fun.

C
06-06-2014, 08:02 PM
does anyone know if suki works anywhere else?