PDA

View Full Version : General talk True cost of mongering OS

4FoW2
04-07-2022, 09:44 AM
Been doing the sums and weighing up options, esp in relation to VFM.
Looking at evn the lower end of the mongering world -Phil - and found Business airfares, decent at least 4 star hotel, food and getting around over 2 wk period is going to cost me at least 5k AD.
Now yes, could fly cattle class and stay in lower price accomodation but if you're on holiday doesn't that defeat the purpose?
Also finding Wg's OS aren't the same SYT they once were and Jolibbe bellies, hardened pros and very standard service are the norm unless you pay big bucks.
Is OS mongering for the Aussie guy slowly drifting away due to cost or should I just shut up and pay what it is if I want the experience? Maybe Bali would be a cheaper option?
The 5 k spent getting there etc could give me some good experiences at home, but not in BrisVegas though. Well only if I had 8/9 sessions.
Thoughts

Lazor Zap
10-07-2022, 02:19 AM
Been doing the sums and weighing up options, esp in relation to VFM.
Looking at evn the lower end of the mongering world -Phil - and found Business airfares, decent at least 4 star hotel, food and getting around over 2 wk period is going to cost me at least 5k AD.
Now yes, could fly cattle class and stay in lower price accomodation but if you're on holiday doesn't that defeat the purpose?
Also finding Wg's OS aren't the same SYT they once were and Jolibbe bellies, hardened pros and very standard service are the norm unless you pay big bucks.
Is OS mongering for the Aussie guy slowly drifting away due to cost or should I just shut up and pay what it is if I want the experience? Maybe Bali would be a cheaper option?
The 5 k spent getting there etc could give me some good experiences at home, but not in BrisVegas though. Well only if I had 8/9 sessions.
Thoughts Definitely go overseas and have fun. I went to Thailand for 6 weeks in April and May, Bangkok Pattaya Phuket and Kanchanaburi. I would recommend going to Pattaya its the biggest party town in Asia, Dont go to Bali for girls Pattaya is the place to go. Book a return flight to Bangkok airport its called Suvarnabhumi airport its the main airport in Bangkok then hop in a taxi for around $ 60, its a 1 and half hour drive to Pattaya, start watching you tube videos and read forums on Pattaya. $ 5000 is plenty for 2 weeks i would fly economy its only a 8.5- 9 hour flight from Sydney save the money from a business class to spend over there

OLD SNAKE
11-07-2022, 04:30 PM
I Also Recommend Thailand because tourism is still very quiet, you should be able to find some great deals on AirBNB also on 4Star hotels just make shore they are guest friendly and include breakfast for 2,
I also recommend finding yourself a freelancer at a club, shopping mall and find out what she is after, short term just shoot and go, Long Term where she stays the night,
or girlfriend experience which is like dating the one girl, and you cover the expenses for the day you spend together like day trips, meals and price for every time you have sex, which is highly recommended because she can help bargain better prices for you

4FoW2
16-07-2022, 06:17 PM
Yes good advice Snake - I have often wondered about the merits of trying to go from one girl to another and so on Vs having a live in GF for the time (or part there of).
I used Pinalove/ Thai Friendly briefly before but so much changes on the ground that these may not be so useful. Also finding someone here might give them the impression I am after a wife not being the butterfly I am.
I think its the Bus Flights that are the killer and yes AirBnB but I do like the buffet bfast at decent hotels- typical want it all.
Appreciate your responses.
4FoW2

OLD SNAKE
17-07-2022, 08:51 PM
4FoW2 having a live in is awesome, but just remind her your only here for fun, just don't get carried away and buying her expensive gifts like gold, which she will only sell once you have gone,
some advice once you found a girlfriend over there, don't go back to clubs and bars in the red-light district for drinking with her, as they really do hate the lifestyle, they tend to pray to Buda before committing sinful acts,
but go somewhere were the locals eat and drink she will appreciate it, just to feel normal,