PDA

View Full Version : Pussy tightness

babelx
05-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Hey bros, I wondered about the tightness of pussies.

Some bro say that it doesn't matter how old the girl is, some will have tighter than others. Does childbirth make it loose? Does lots of sex make it loose?

Does lots of lube make a tight pussy useless?

I thought someone might know the answers to these all important questions!

wilisno
05-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Hey bros, I wondered about the tightness of pussies.

Some bro say that it doesn't matter how old the girl is, some will have tighter than others. Does childbirth make it loose? Does lots of sex make it loose?

Does lots of lube make a tight pussy useless?

I thought someone might know the answers to these all important questions!
Some are born tighter than the others, and yes, all the above can make it loose, but they can maintain and control their tightness if they know how to exercise them daily ! You will know if you've been with Joan, Moon, Irene etc. at 5* !

Travelmate
05-06-2012, 02:00 PM
well said, Wilisno.

Some girls fuck 10 times a day still tighter than your own girlfriend.

haha

stevodog
05-06-2012, 03:03 PM
all girls are born different and small girl may not have small pussy-for me i don,t want too tight or too loose-just nice snug fit and plenty pussy juice yum

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Some are born tighter than the others, and yes, all the above can make it loose, but they can maintain and control their tightness if they know how to exercise them daily ! You will know if you've been with Joan, Moon, Irene etc. at 5* !

Haha, heard so much about these Queens of 5 Star, must test some of them one day.

Talking about tight pussy, I did tried one WL long time ago in Canberra and her pussy was not that tight but she could make her vagina muscle contract while I was inside her. It was a strange punt, I think I had a big dinner before and had a bit to drink, so it had taken a lot longer than my usual 5 minutes to cum, and I was like pumping her from behind like more than 5 minutes (after already done miss and cowgirls) and still could not cum and the bell rang, this MILF turned her head around and looked at me and said, you still want to cum baby, I said yeah, but I don't know what happen to me tonight, I usually cum very quickly, she said, don't worry, just stay there and let me help you.

Then her vagina started to contract all around my cock and just like my dick is having a HJ inside her, her vagina muscle would contract and then let loose and them contract again, it didn't have to move but felt like still fucking her! it was great and very different experience to me, and I can feel that within 1 minute of that action, I was getting very near, so I resumed my pumping action and doggie her as hard as I could and shoot my load in the next 30 seconds. Then a quick shower and got dressed, before I departed, she smiled at me and asked, did you enjoy that baby, I said, yeap, that's great, how do you do that, she said lots of practice and exercise babe, things we working girls do for you customers.

Forgot her name, forgot the shop, never saw her again, but never forget the experience either..........hahha

Cheers

:smile:

Travelmate
05-06-2012, 03:09 PM
yes, Ahlungor, I also heard same technique from other girls

wilisno
05-06-2012, 04:07 PM
yes, Ahlungor, I also heard same technique from other girls

I've been with lots of girls who can do that, some even naturally ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2012, 04:30 PM
I've been with lots of girls who can do that, some even naturally ! ;) ;) ;)

Haha, Brother Wil, you and your little wil are just too lucky man!!

Sergaent Brody
05-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Haha, heard so much about these Queens of 5 Star, must test some of them one day.

Talking about tight pussy, I did tried one WL long time ago in Canberra and her pussy was not that tight but she could make her vagina muscle contract while I was inside her. It was a strange punt, I think I had a big dinner before and had a bit to drink, so it had taken a lot longer than my usual 5 minutes to cum, and I was like pumping her from behind like more than 5 minutes (after already done miss and cowgirls) and still could not cum and the bell rang, this MILF turned her head around and looked at me and said, you still want to cum baby, I said yeah, but I don't know what happen to me tonight, I usually cum very quickly, she said, don't worry, just stay there and let me help you.

Then her vagina started to contract all around my cock and just like my dick is having a HJ inside her, her vagina muscle would contract and then let loose and them contract again, it didn't have to move but felt like still fucking her! it was great and very different experience to me, and I can feel that within 1 minute of that action, I was getting very near, so I resumed my pumping action and doggie her as hard as I could and shoot my load in the next 30 seconds. Then a quick shower and got dressed, before I departed, she smiled at me and asked, did you enjoy that baby, I said, yeap, that's great, how do you do that, she said lots of practice and exercise babe, things we working girls do for you customers.

Forgot her name, forgot the shop, never saw her again, but never forget the experience either..........hahha

Cheers

Contraction certainly adds to a different feeling to it ... one of the reason that I am a big anal fan is the contraction part.

gentlescream
05-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Can't make it to 5*, but I heard Mischa at Golden Flower has a tight pussy. Keen to try one of these days. Can anyone confirm?

cisco
06-06-2012, 12:07 AM

Cheers

Thats truth.....
All the girl can do that with an excercise,...i will tell you bros
The way they do it , its to hold the breath used your stomach muscle
The easy way to explain and make you guys can feel and understand is like you guys hold your pee,
when you guys go to pee in the middle of your pee try to hold or make your pee stop used your stomach muscle and you guys continue again to pee.
its the same apply which is all the girl used to make her vagina muscle would contract like doing a massage or pumping to your dick once you get in the vagina.

cisco
06-06-2012, 12:14 AM
the other thing girls can go to do some small operation that can make it tight again,...if i am not wrong they got some good hospital in singapore

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2012, 09:40 AM
the other thing girls can go to do some small operation that can make it tight again,...if i am not wrong they got some good hospital in singapore

To have an operation for a born again virgin then auction it off in the forum.......lol

wilisno
06-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Yep, it's called vaginal rejuvenation procedure.

aussiegaigin
06-06-2012, 10:43 AM
I had a girl friend a few years ago, she was fairly big (maybe 12-14) but still reasonably tight. She would get on top of me, cowgirl style, but keep still. I would then massage her her clit until she came. I could feel the "vibrations" inside her as she climaxed. Strange feeling, anyone else experienced this, other girls I've had wouldn't co-operate.

wilisno
06-06-2012, 11:04 AM
I had a girl friend a few years ago, she was fairly big (maybe 12-14) but still reasonably tight. She would get on top of me, cowgirl style, but keep still. I would then massage her her clit until she came. I could feel the "vibrations" inside her as she climaxed. Strange feeling, anyone else experienced this, other girls I've had wouldn't co-operate.
Yep, many times.

Travelmate
06-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Yes. This happens a lot

Mr Crash and Burn
06-06-2012, 01:38 PM
The vibrations, along with that sudden warmer change in temperature is the best feeling, especially on yr tongue!!

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2012, 01:41 PM
with that sudden warmer change in temperature is the best feeling, especially on yr tongue!!

Hey, Bro,

You need to have more "Fire, Ice" treatments!!

Cheers

:cool2:

Travelmate
06-06-2012, 01:47 PM
The vibrations, along with that sudden warmer change in temperature is the best feeling, especially on yr tongue!!

....and visualize the changing size of the lovely clit .....

babelx
07-06-2012, 12:02 AM
Thanks Bros! Nice information.

I've only had one anal experience and there were some vibrations which I liked.

When the pussies contract, I get a funny feeling like a pain almost. Not that nice.:surprise: