PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Dream Girl 130 Botany Rd

anonymouspunter
05-07-2022, 06:34 PM
Is there anything legit about this place? Any real photos or descriptions? Looking at shirley in particular

thanks

jzchan
05-07-2022, 08:19 PM
The mamasan here is a real piece of work. You can search the forums for the stories.

Veets
05-07-2022, 09:40 PM
Not a fan and would never go back!
Paying before entering is suss. They sent one girl who I had zero interest in and tried hard to push on me!! finally after explaining who I wanted to see and they did send the right girl who was certainly did not live up to Their description !!!

jzchan
06-07-2022, 12:22 PM
Not a fan and would never go back!
Paying before entering is suss. They sent one girl who I had zero interest in and tried hard to push on me!! finally after explaining who I wanted to see and they did send the right girl who was certainly did not live up to Their description !!!

Pretty much everyone’s experience here. What’s worse is their shitty attitude when you walk.

cuteguy
06-07-2022, 12:32 PM
When shops have no respect for customers and want to impose their choices regarding what type of girl a customer should see then it's best to go elsewhere. Don't let them benefit at your expense. But then there are some guys who won't learn from previous experiences or take advice from other punters.

dodgybastard2
06-07-2022, 02:14 PM
Jumping on to share my 2c. Avoid this shop. The Mamasan is awful. Just rude and disrespectful. Also, fake (or very heavily doctored) photos.

anonymouspunter
06-07-2022, 05:38 PM
good to know, thanks everyone

Raybo
06-07-2022, 05:43 PM
Keep looking at Anna on their WeChat feed, any feedback. I can deal with a rude mamasan. If those pics are remotely close I am pretty keen.

keebab
06-07-2022, 06:03 PM
Verdict has been supported by many punters. This place is a joke. MAC or Diva nearby have far better reputations.

jzchan
06-07-2022, 06:48 PM
Keep looking at Anna on their WeChat feed, any feedback. I can deal with a rude mamasan. If those pics are remotely close I am pretty keen.

I dealt with her by getting B2B off her. I reckon she probably would’ve been up for FS if I threw more money at her. Was worried about the creepy dude at reception who I suspect is her fuck boy stabbing me out of jealousy though.

Rooster18
06-07-2022, 07:05 PM
This place has a pretty bad rep but seems to survive. The girls themselves arent bad from the couple of experiences I had in the past. BUT I do recall the creepy guy..

Raybo
07-07-2022, 01:41 AM
I dealt with her by getting B2B off her. I reckon she probably would’ve been up for FS if I threw more money at her. Was worried about the creepy dude at reception who I suspect is her fuck boy stabbing me out of jealousy though.

Haha okay, bring it on then I say! I will make sure I have a full wallet and be sure to tell said creepy guy that she cum 4 times!

fake123
07-07-2022, 07:35 AM
what does she look like?

Labia Vortex
07-07-2022, 10:41 AM
The place is kept alive by old dudes who put up with crap from the demented MAMASAN
The old dudes obviously do not read review forums
The photos are not even close to the girls in reality
Unless the photos are taken in house
Feel sorry for the girls working there

Jumper
07-07-2022, 10:44 AM
Tried Shirley busty Thai lady mid 20 open minded
Rostered Friday and Saturday

cuteguy
07-07-2022, 11:05 AM
Feel sorry for the girls working there

The girls should know better. They can search the internet or find other places to work. As well, they could ask customers about other places. However if the girls have arrived here from overseas after signing contracts in their country to work at the shop then it may not be easy to work somewhere else.

jzchan
07-07-2022, 05:57 PM
what does she look like?

She’s petite/slim with a set of not so nice bolt ons. Her teeth are pretty bad though. I think she has gum disease or something.

anonymouspunter
07-07-2022, 10:34 PM
Tried Shirley busty Thai lady mid 20 open minded
Rostered Friday and Saturday

what size would you say?

Hustler2
09-07-2022, 10:56 PM
After reading their website i was thinking of going to this place. Reading all of the reviews i think i will give this place a miss. Might try Jun massage in Rockdale instead.

fud
10-07-2022, 01:08 AM
The mamasan is decent looking though, I have always wanted to bang her. I don't know why but her terrible attitude turns me on, like it makes me want to bang her more.

Haha, it's like a punter I overheard once asking 'how much for you, Angie' The deceitful Mamasan at 533 Willoughby!

warwick1
10-07-2022, 07:38 AM
Haha, it's like a punter I overheard once asking 'how much for you, Angie' The deceitful Mamasan at 533 Willoughby!

He must have stumbled straight out of the Bridgeview across the road or off his meds.............

dodgybastard2
10-07-2022, 12:03 PM
The mamasan is decent looking though, I have always wanted to bang her. I don't know why but her terrible attitude turns me on, like it makes me want to bang her more.

I would angry bang her :grimace:

cuteguy
10-07-2022, 03:20 PM

My theory is that the love of her life left her and she never got over him. Then she married some dude she doesn't love but he has money and now she is miserable. You don't become this miserable running a massage shop, that is some personal pain she is dealing with.

Some guys are attracted to bad girls or those that are rude or talk dirty. It just turns them on. However, it's not for everyone.

Jumper
16-07-2022, 08:47 AM
what size would you say?

Shirley: Tall busty 168cm, E Cup,White skin Super hot body and sweet personality,

Bullzdog
16-07-2022, 12:35 PM
I’m going to give this place a go one day. I often drive past but looks challenging to get a parking spot

Jumper
16-07-2022, 12:39 PM
I’m going to give this place a go one day. I often drive past but looks challenging to get a parking spot
Hi bro
Read some reviews from this shop before going. Some girls are really stunning and good quality. Just occasionally you will hit the nail when walk in lol

Bullzdog
17-07-2022, 10:52 PM
Thanks and will do