PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J AYUMI - super TINY and super CUTE. 145cm? and 35kg? Maybe less?

rooter
12-07-2022, 10:43 PM
I caught up with the new J girl Ayumi at Ginza Empire tonight.
She is super tiny and super cute.

LOOKS and BODY
Ayumi is advertised as 20yo but told me she is 22yo but she actually looks 18yo or even younger!
She is a really tiny girl!
I reckon less than 145cm and would weigh less than 35kg.
Super tiny less then A cup titties, cute little bum, and tiny waist and hips.
Very cute face, actually I would go as far as pretty, but not beautiful.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Has a bit of experience and is confident enough, but service and skills are still at entry level.
Very sweet and cute personality.
Very girly, teenage type personality.

DFK and DATY
Soft DFK with a little bit of tongue, lets say LFK.
Shaved pussy with a prominent clit and gets very wet very quickly.

BBBJ
Entry level BBBJ.
Good enough but not mind blowing.

FUCKING
The fact that she is young and looks even younger and is so tiny immediately makes her a totally unique fuck and worth seeing just for that.
I started off gentle with her because she is young and so tiny, but she was actually OK with copping a bit of a drilling and got soaking wet.

OVERALL
Ayumi is really sweet and really cute.
The combination of her cute face, super tiny body, and cute teenage personality makes her a special and unique girl.
Service is basic entry level, but she is willing to please, and with a girl this cute that was totally OK with me.
Book Ayumi if you want a super tiny cute girl who is young and seems even younger both in looks and personality. You will not be disappointed.
Treat her nice and enjoy a totally unique experience with her.
But if you are after top professional service then book a different girl.

yowser
13-07-2022, 09:37 AM
Thanks for review, I was curious about this girl.
The website says 153cm but you think shes 145cm wow

rooter
13-07-2022, 12:13 PM
Thanks for review, I was curious about this girl.
The website says 153cm but you think shes 145cm wow

I have had plenty of girls around 153cm and they were much taller than Ayumi.
Ayumi is really tiny. Probably the smallest girl I have ever had. I stick with my guess of 145cm or maybe less.
I think the shops guess the girls height when they have their high heels on or maybe just ask the girl their height and the girls say they are taller.

hornedbeast
13-07-2022, 03:47 PM
Spin her round on your cock!

iphone
13-07-2022, 07:20 PM
Smaller than yukari?
But face wise ayumi should be still better, I hope?

rooter
14-07-2022, 09:54 AM
Smaller than yukari?
But face wise ayumi should be still better, I hope?

Yeah, Ayumi is smaller than Yukari bro.
I think Ayumi is more pretty and also much younger than Yukari.
Yukari's service is better though.

iphone
14-07-2022, 12:25 PM
Agree yukari isnt too bad except the face...
And english is okay, we had a good chat.

"but she is willing to please"
Okay good hopefully not as bad as my last jap few months ago, keep watching clock and lazy as fuck, keep saying are you come are you coming.. wtf.

wowsofast
15-07-2022, 01:36 PM
Sounds like Nano from no5 marrickville. But nano can’t take it hard or deep only half thrust. Someone else mentioned a tight pussy but felt average to me. Seeing your cock barely fit their mouth is a huge turn on, but when they can’t suck properly it sucks. Might have to see this Ayumi.

MrEeus42
15-07-2022, 02:04 PM
Sounds like Nano from no5 marrickville. But nano can’t take it hard or deep only half thrust. Someone else mentioned a tight pussy but felt average to me. Seeing your cock barely fit their mouth is a huge turn on, but when they can’t suck properly it sucks. Might have to see this Ayumi.

She is alot bigger than Nano and can take more. About the same height as J Kiss and Yukari (150ish in my opinion) but a smaller body. Also thought BBBJ was better than entry level.

rooter
15-07-2022, 04:43 PM
She is alot bigger than Nano and can take more. About the same height as J Kiss and Yukari (150ish in my opinion) but a smaller body. Also thought BBBJ was better than entry level.

Thanks for the update bro.
I was thinking maybe Ayumi was actually Nano, so thanks for confirming she is a different girl.
Sounds like Ayumi's service is much better than Nano's too.

xxxdindin
20-07-2022, 12:50 AM
Good review, thanks rooter