PDA

View Full Version : Red Rose 130 Another round with Jacqui

TheTiger
05-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Last Friday I dropped into my local – Red Rose. I was lucky to find the gorgeous Jacqui was rostered on again. Funny, I’d heard a rumour that she was leaving … obviously not! Here’s my review!

Girl Summary:
Name: Jacqui
Shop: Red Rose – 130 Botany Road, Alexandra
Nat: Korean
Stats: 34C/23/32 (really soft tits but fuck they’re hot)
Face: 9/10
Body: 8/10 if you like slim chicks
DFK: No
Nat Fr: No
Sex: 8/10
Massage: 8/10
Note: Jacqui is a fun girl who really loves her work. Apparently, she has a lot of regulars. She’s always genuinely happy to see me.

Jacqui is a slim, hot, Korean girl. She’s about 165cm, say 48kg, her measurements are 34C/23/32. I’m guessing those measurements. Her face is damn near JAV perfect. She has beautiful, almond-shaped eyes and a killer smile. She looks like she’s lost a kilo or two over the last month.

As I followed her up the stairs I just had to admire her long straight legs. I made a mental note to lick them from foot to pussy. Her bum is small and soft … like her tits. I took a shower while she covers the bed and pillows with fresh towels. Nice. Jacqui showered after me and I admire that hot body of hers. Fuck me, slim chicks always look so sexy when they’re wet. You guys have to try her. Her body is seriously hot. She soaped herself up – it looked like her beautiful pale skin was covered in baby oil. I especially enjoyed the little show as she washed her pussy and clit.

Afterwards, she came over and crawled onto the bed. She began to kiss me on the lips, moving to my neck and body. She couldn’t wait to get to my nipples. I rolled her onto her back and started kissing her, working my way down to her pussy, which is hairless. She moaned as I headed down there and gave her clit a light flick of my tongue. But I was only teasing her. I started kissing her leg, all the way down to her ankle. Then I grabbed the other leg and did the same all the way up to her pussy, which was heaving and wet by the time I got there. This time, I was ready to fuck her.

On with the condom and we get started missionary. Slowly at first, but she started pulling me in hard so I started banging her. Then, I’m kissing her on the lips when I look down at her sexy tits and flat stomach. Fucking awesome !!! Then I flipped her over and we did some doggie. Her cute little arse was pointing up in the air. I grabbed her arms and pulled them around behind her, as if I was a police officer arresting her … what a sexy thought … I kept banging away and Jacqui was really into it, moaning and groaning with each thrust of my cock. I was just starting to think about this hot chick in bondage when I blew my load! With that tight pussy she would have felt every ounce of my cum. I keep banging her. I pulled her legs out from under her so that she was lying flat on her stomach. I rammed the Little Tiger home and a minute later I’m working up to another orgasm. While I blew for a second time I kissed her on the shoulder, neck and cheek.

After cleaning up the Little Tiger Jacqui starts to give me a massage. Her massage technique is quite good. She knows me well enough to know where and how I like my massage.

It wasn’t long before the Little Tiger started to growl again. So I turned over and suggested that we play again. This time she was on top. She kissed me on the lips and neck and worked her way down my chest with the ultimate cat bath. It was really sexy. Jacqui put a condom on me and started with a CBJ. Meanwhile, I fondled those hot titties of hers.

I stood her up and we walked over to the sink in the room. I made her grab the basin and I took her from behind. I pulled her hair so that her head was up and I could see her face in the mirror …. faaaark! That was so hot. God she’s sexy. When I could see that she was warmed up I took her to the bed and we did missionary. I pinned her hands down on the bed and banged her for a few minutes. She pretended to be a victim and tried to break free. After a minute or two of struggling I let her go. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tight. My balls were banging her clit and she started concentrating on that.

She said something about my style of sex being an exciting experience. I thought, if she can speak then I’m not banging her hard enough. So I grabbed a tit and fucked her harder. A minute later I exploded! But I wasn’t stopping there. I kept banging her. I knew I had another cum hiding in there somewhere. I drilled her like a miner as my prick found the tightest part of the pussy. God that felt good. We rolled over. Jacqui was back on top. She had one leg forward and the other leg behind her. I started liking her leg. She loved it. Then she fell on my pole and ground her clit into me as she came. I gave her a few seconds of pleasure before pushing her back and climbing on top. We were now facing the wrong way on the bed. Her head was hanging over the edge. I pounded her until I came one last time. She was truly fucked !!! That was amazing sex.

Brothers, get along to 130 for a round with Jacqui … she can take just about anything.

Cheers

TheTiger

Flyerr221
05-06-2012, 03:13 PM
Nice post. I saw a K girl called Jasmine @ Red Rose a few months back. The experience was similar.

TheTiger
13-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Really?

I'll find out when she's working and give her a go.

Cheers

TheTiger