PDA

View Full Version : A few punts

nervous
14-07-2022, 11:46 AM
Hello fellow punters, long time lurker first time poster.

Pink Massage - Capalaba
Hit and miss this one, I know the "boss" here and the ladies are generally attractive as far as massage parlours go (all asian ladies). Standard price of $60 for 60 with the standard pineapples for extras. Yoyo is the best there, and offers good extras.

Pink Clouds - Acacia Ridge
Nearly walked from this one, but it had been a while and I had the time and the cash so in I went. I knocked on the door and she left me standing out the front in the rain on Beaudesert Rd with all the traffic going past. She was standard asian boiler mid 40's probable. But she gave a really good massage (which was supprising) with lots of TT. The offer was fs for 3 pineapples but I went the 2 pineapple option. I probably wouldnt recommend but if your desperate head on in lol.

Acqua -
Only seen P**a here so I cant speak for the other girls. She is good value just hard to make time to see her.

Golden Louts - Aspley
I have seen a few girls over the years here, but the last girl I have seen there was Sandy. Tiny Thai girl. Good massage, but not much TT. Went for the bs 3 pineapple option wasn't the best but I have had alot worse.

Kats Massage - Chermside
I honestly dont know how this place is still open. They massage you and kick you out after $30 minutes even though you pay for an hour, and when you say something they get real shitty. The girls there have the personality of a wet fart so stay clear.

APuntingwewillgo
15-07-2022, 10:28 AM
You get around mate. Appreciate you reviews

Eggs.Fertiliser
15-07-2022, 10:34 AM
Lol that reminds me there's a thread about kats massage and the owner/pimp been loitering around posting cheap advertisements

nervous
15-07-2022, 11:27 AM
Lol that reminds me there's a thread about kats massage and the owner/pimp been loitering around posting cheap advertisements

This place could be good. Just customer service is rubbish.