PDA

View Full Version : General talk Length of Shifts

Mickeydrippen
14-07-2022, 11:50 PM
With a mixture of fascination and grimace I observe the hours of some of our WLs shifts. I’m interested in some of the more senior members of this forum opinions as to how it works. K Boa at Nightshade is down for 15 hrs tomorrow. 12 hrs is common among many girls. Reading Boas reviews, her enthusiasm etc, surely she can’t be at it for 15 hrs? Does a long shift equal pacing, stamina, greed, love of sex or superhero powers?

Tickersnicker
15-07-2022, 04:50 AM
Not specifically for boa but use of amphetamines is common in the industry.
Also naps between clients I imagine

humanbeinglawnmower
15-07-2022, 07:35 AM
Probably greed.
Chatting with Boa the other day she has an amount she’s aiming to earn

warwick1
15-07-2022, 08:23 AM
Probably greed.
Chatting with Boa the other day she has an amount she’s aiming to earn

"Greed is good"..........

DayMan69
15-07-2022, 08:30 AM
I'm an early morning punter - 10 or 11 ish - because i like the idea of fresh. I used to see a girl at 429a pre-rona. A complete hotty who could suck dry concrete out of a hole in the ground and would admonish me for only lasting 40 minutes in various yoga positions she would initiate. Wore me out every session. She told me once she'd finished her last shift at 4am and yet here she was rocking up at 11am. I was gob smacked, and asked her why she worked such ridiculous hours. She said she had 2 apartments in Shanghai and was aiming for her 3rd, and then done. Fair play.

15-07-2022, 04:43 PM
Ice ice baby ice

keebab
15-07-2022, 05:23 PM
I have no earthly idea how Boa maintains her enthusiasm for such long sessions but I'm so glad she does. What a joy of a woman.

MRSEXY
15-07-2022, 06:46 PM
Lots and lots of caffeine

OLD SNAKE
15-07-2022, 06:51 PM
Friday/Saturday nights are the money makers for the girls, as most of them are students that can only work the weekends so they have to maximise their time and chances of making food and rent money as school is normally paid by their parents back in their own country.

Rackster
15-07-2022, 08:44 PM
It's not uncommon for girls to start at shop open, or close enough, then work until the last punters leave, and even if they are finished and the shop is closed they will get called in with the other girls that are still working, and then back up a few hours later. The 24-hour shots I just usually sleep first many minutes between customers as they can and just get woken up when one arrives.
Some do it with the aid of assistance some do it with just the inspiration of what they are saving in the bank.
In a lot of their home countries they have no real prospects so they work as hard as long as they can here for a few years and rely on that for their old age (particularly when the attitude is changing amongst young people that don't look after their grandparents like they used to in the Asian countries.
Also the large majority of them have children back home and they are here to support their families back home and their children education, and that is their driving force. Necessity.
As for Boa.. absolutely no chemical assistance there just sheer determination to earn her target as soon as possible, and I'm sure to leave it all behind her and never think of it again

Meng
15-07-2022, 08:45 PM
It's not uncommon for girls to start at shop open, or close enough, then work until the last punters leave, and even if they are finished and the shop is closed they will get called in with the other girls that are still working, and then back up a few hours later. The 24-hour shots I just usually sleep first many minutes between customers as they can and just get woken up when one arrives.
Some do it with the aid of assistance some do it with just the inspiration of what they are saving in the bank.
In a lot of their home countries they have no real prospects so they work as hard as long as they can here for a few years and rely on that for their old age (particularly when the attitude is changing amongst young people that don't look after their grandparents like they used to in the Asian countries.
Also the large majority of them have children back home and they are here to support their families back home and their children education, and that is their driving force. Necessity.
As for Boa.. absolutely no chemical assistance there just sheer determination to earn her target as soon as possible, and I'm sure to leave it all behind her and never think of it again

Mad respect for boa there.

floppydick
15-07-2022, 09:35 PM

Actually a few of the ladies will work late say on a friday night, stay in the shop over night and work all day saturday. I remember once driving past 208 in Kensington and noticed a light on at 11pm. I stopped and checked that the sign said closed, but went around the back. The lady had the door ajar and I stuck my nose in. Ended staying for around 3 hours and then leaving totally drained.

Mickeydrippen
15-07-2022, 10:58 PM
I have no earthly idea how Boa maintains her enthusiasm for such long sessions but I'm so glad she does. What a joy of a woman.

Certainly a joy as are many others judging by this forums reviews. Boa most certainly isn’t on hard shit. Far too normal and that’s why she is appreciated. I fill sorry for my friend a legit ML for her 12 hr days,mperhaps only earning $1200 for a 6 day week knowing that it is 10 times her wage as a nurse in Thailand. She isn’t getting porked by you buggers though!. So back to my question. 12 to 16 hr shifts?? Is it a slow day or busy working the long shift. And Old Snake I love your comments, but you are wrong when you check out the rosters. Same girls, 5 to 7 days a week months on end. I haven’t even been able to work out period brakes with some of the girls.

Mickeydrippen
15-07-2022, 11:02 PM
Yeh there a few that would take her home. What an amazing service she has managed to provide.

Mickeydrippen
15-07-2022, 11:07 PM
Mad respect for boa there.Mr Meng love your ARs with respect.

GoldfishMan
16-07-2022, 02:50 AM
Certainly a joy as are many others judging by this forums reviews. Boa most certainly isn’t on hard shit. Far too normal and that’s why she is appreciated. I fill sorry for my friend a legit ML for her 12 hr days,mperhaps only earning $1200 for a 6 day week knowing that it is 10 times her wage as a nurse in Thailand. She isn’t getting porked by you buggers though!. So back to my question. 12 to 16 hr shifts?? Is it a slow day or busy working the long shift. And Old Snake I love your comments, but you are wrong when you check out the rosters. Same girls, 5 to 7 days a week months on end. I haven’t even been able to work out period brakes with some of the girls.
Some of the more hardcore girls use the pill to suppress their periods enabling them to literally work for months without needing period breaks.

Smack
16-07-2022, 07:52 AM
Lots and lots of caffeine

More likely lots of Ice

jacobus
16-07-2022, 09:22 AM
Length of shaft? About six inches!

Vader
16-07-2022, 11:08 AM
Some of the more hardcore girls use the pill to suppress their periods enabling them to literally work for months without needing period breaks.

More often they use the sponge

MrEeus42
16-07-2022, 03:06 PM
Saw a girl today. She was coming off a 13 hour shift yesterday and clearly zonked on a sleeping pill. Really slow doing anything and drifted off every now and then. Couldn't do much of a BBBJ or HJ. I wanted CIM but realised she couldn't do it.

Shops should really limit hours some girls work as a QA measure.

ditchtheboss
16-07-2022, 03:31 PM
Saw a girl today. She was coming off a 13 hour shift yesterday and clearly zonked on a sleeping pill. Really slow doing anything and drifted off every now and then. Couldn't do much of a BBBJ or HJ. I wanted CIM but realised she couldn't do it.

Shops should really limit hours some girls work as a QA measure.

This is not just a QA issue, it is a serious WH&S issue. The challenge is that they are independent contractors so the shops don't really control how much they work as it is their own choice. This is as I understand it, I can be wrong.

Mickeydrippen
16-07-2022, 04:28 PM

Shops should really limit hours some girls work as a QA measure. Bit of OHS wouldn’t hurt.

cuteguy
16-07-2022, 04:32 PM
This is not just a QA issue, it is a serious WH&S issue. The challenge is that they are independent contractors so the shops don't really control how much they work as it is their own choice. This is as I understand it, I can be wrong.

I agree it can be a serious WH&S issue which the shop is not required to deal with as the girls are independent contractors.

Girls are not machines that can work very long hours. The body and mind require rest too. When they work long hours, it can lead to cases where they forget to take precautions i.e. forget to use condoms or don't bother checking for signs of STIs on customers.

It's not surprising that we hear girls doing shifts or more than 10 hours and in this case, 12 or 13 hours. This means a girl who is very popular and has a 12 hour shift may in fact be seeing more than 12 customers if every booking or session is not all 1 hour. In such case, never believe a WL when she says she may see only a 'few' guys. She may in fact be seeing more than 10 guys in one day. Therefore, more guys she sees the greater risk she may be exposed to STIs or viruses i.e. flu that can be passed onto unsuspecting customers.

Vader
16-07-2022, 04:40 PM
Most girls don't check for obvious signs of STIs and most premises have very poor fresh air ventilation. I would say privates in hotels have the best working conditions regarding ventilation which is safer virus wise. Plus small rooms with showers in the room would be the worst.

blueplanet
16-07-2022, 05:21 PM
Absolutely agree that WL working hours should be limited but neither shops nor girls will go for it when there’s no legal restrictions and there’s money to be made.

So punters need to self-regulate. I personally now try to only see girls within the first three hours of their shift, and preferably not having worked the day before either. Has been pretty good for reducing the number of dud punts I’ve had since.

Vader
16-07-2022, 06:29 PM
Absolutely agree that WL working hours should be limited but neither shops nor girls will go for it when there’s no legal restrictions and there’s money to be made.

So punters need to self-regulate. I personally now try to only see girls within the first three hours of their shift, and preferably not having worked the day before either. Has been pretty good for reducing the number of dud punts I’ve had since.

A lawyer would shoot "no legal working restrictions" down in flames.

ditchtheboss
16-07-2022, 06:48 PM

I like your approach mate!

MrEeus42
16-07-2022, 07:28 PM
Everyone's right. It's a big OHS issue! I'm trying to catch all the new J girls. But if they doing 12/13 hours back to back, you need to see them in the first few days or my experience is they could be burnt out. The self regulation comment (or discipline in my case) is bang on.

cuteguy
16-07-2022, 08:03 PM
No wonder some punters are keen to be first to bang the girls when they are fresh or just new arrivals. However, not everyone can have that privilege. Some shops have their favourite or regular customers and give them first try of the new girls.