PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Kalin J - it was OK

boater
16-07-2022, 12:07 AM
Rooter posted a review of Kalin here:
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?108267-WAKA-NENE-and-KALIN-cute-curvy-and-chunky-Japanese-girls-YOUNG-and-KEEN

I would say here body pic captures her shape quite well, but if you gave me her face pic and asked me to pick her from a lineup - I would fail.
Her face is much rounder, with long black hair and blond highlights. She does look cute though.

As for 'limited English' - it would probably be safer to say 'No English' as we really struggled to communicate.

Kalin has a nice body with some curves - not at all fat but also not the 'stick figure' some recent ladies have had. I could still easily pick her up - just had to use both hands.

She is not really a fan of kissing, at least with me. Light kisses were OK but she was clearly hesitant to do more than that.
Her BBBJ was more "dick in mouth" than an actual BJ. I don't know if my size was an issue for her, but there was very little sensation at all, and she kept replacing the BBBJ with a handjob instead
Sex, we had to be cautious about sex, she wasn't comfortable with any deep penetration - which is just about unique in my experience (as I put a lot of work into DATY to get the lady ready).
We tried mish and doggy and spoon and only spoon really worked

But sex is what you make of it and we kept experimenting till we found something that did work - which was DATY
Kalin really enjoyed DATY, got into it, got quite loud, enjoyed (1) finger as well.

So we spent a lot of time on DATY - which I also enjoy giving

Overall, it was OK, we eventually found that spoon worked for both of us, as did DATY.
But compared to the stars: to Charlie, to Kiss, to Risa, to Liz, to Venus, to Amelia, to Stella, to Bella, to Dior (to name just the woman there are the moment who I have also see), it was overall disappointing.

May work well for guys who are a bit smaller, especially if you speak a bit of Japanese
Also could work for chaps who love DATY and are happy for focus there

Of course YMMV, and I hope it does in this case

neighbourhood_lao_wang
16-07-2022, 07:28 AM
Yeah. Dick in mouth not that much friction but very willing to go as much as I wanted. I saw her on her second day and had a good session. Good amounts of DFK and very active cg. This is her third week here now. Poor girl must be worn out at this point.

roddar633
16-07-2022, 05:26 PM
She is a round faced, tall and curvy girl; but I wouldn't say she is attractive. Great BBBJ and DATY; She did LFK (not DFK).
It was an OK session.