PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville J Milly

Schonix
17-07-2022, 09:00 PM
60min session with J Milly $300

Milly is a really friendly girl right from the get go, she has an amazing body in my opinion. When I entered the room, everything was already set up and Milly was just wearing her lingerie. We showered together then onto the bed we go for a brief catbath and her bbbj was ok not spectacular but good effort with some eye contact. Round 1 I went down for some daty and then we started off with mish, moved into doggy which is her favourite position according to her and then I finished in prone bone. Time for a break and she suggests we break for just 3 minutes, so sure why not? we chat for a bit and what do we talk about? food lol she loves seafood. Anyway here we go for round 2, Milly goes down for some more bbbj and hj. This time we start off with cowgirl and then move into mish again, as I'm fucking her she says she likes it deep so I keep going and going hard, fast and deep to finish off round 2. By the way plenty of kissing throughout the session as well.

She told me she's leaving Australia end of July because she has to be back in Japan in August. Not sure when she is coming back.

Aardvark2021
18-07-2022, 12:23 PM
her photos look great. how does she compare?

Schonix
18-07-2022, 06:18 PM
her photos look great. how does she compare?

Pretty accurate if you ask me, slightly tan skin, same hairstyle and body as photos. when i walked into the room she was wearing black and red lingerie with the flowers on them exactly like the 5th photo on the website and black high heels.

Aardvark2021
18-07-2022, 06:52 PM
nice. thanks for the review. on my list.

Beitahan
18-07-2022, 09:03 PM
Pretty accurate if you ask me, slightly tan skin, same hairstyle and body as photos. when i walked into the room she was wearing black and red lingerie with the flowers on them exactly like the 5th photo on the website and black high heels.
Nice writing bro
Thanks for sharing good girl
Love those girls are accommodating